Page 1051 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 5195110011041104710481049105010511052105310541055106111011151 ... LastLast
Results 26,251 to 26,275 of 33356

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Percentage-wise, Rick Perry's campaign ad is the most disliked video on all of YouTube. What an honor. *clapclapclapclap*
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ml&h=bAQH1QQ6P

^ My UU Team ^

VM me for Gen V battles!

My Facebook | My PokeCommunity

Thanks to y'all for the welcome

@Deoxys386: I know, great, isn't it? I'm glad to see so much support (or lack thereof it). It's about time Friday stopped being the most disliked video percentage-wise.

I'm glad to hear that Obama has a good chance of staying president, although honestly I know nothing about his policies or stuff. Being that I don't live in America, I'm not really that concerned with economic issues as much as I should be XD I do wanna visit the USA one day though, and Japan. Both seem like cool places.
    ┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Speaking of politics and whatnot, has anyone else watched/listened/read the speech Hilary Clinton gave a few days ago? I know it's been quoted all over the internet, but I finally sat down and watched all of it (it's about half an hour) and it was pretty damn moving.

http://youtu.be/MudnsExyV78

Randomness: So for those who don't know me well, which is well, most of you... I've been performing and recording music locally and independantly for about 6 years. I used to sing and play bass for an industrial/electronica project called The Dream Machine that was featured in Seattles famous 'The Stranger' zine. Well that's dead and gone, so I am going to share some of my brand new music to you guys... Just because. Any exposure is good exposure, right? Beware, I sound like a dying rat who has drank too much whiskey.

http://www.reverbnation.com/musicofthemantaray#!

Started writing a new solo album, picking up where my debut Songs Of The Scarecrow & encore EP Little Nocturne left off. (Both cds available for sale upon request!) If you like raw acoustic ROCK you may dig me.

Also, if you like metal/goth rock check out my new band: http://www.reverbnation.com/thesins (their old lead singer is singing on those tracks, but we'll have new stuff with me singing up there soon!)

^_^

well apparently it was the purple wear day here today.. kind of strange because I remember it was in the other countries.. or atleast the USA a month ago or so.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Welcome, kjt. I see you've popped over from the Doctor Who club. xD

That campaign ad is utterly stupid. He doesn't seem to understand that sexual orientation is separate from religion. There are so many things wrong with it, I don't even want to waste time with it.

I guess certain right wing Americans will work and warp anything into attacking gay people, this time it just happened to be the overly PC people and their treatment of Christmas. I'm kind of surprised he didn't do that ad in a cabin by a nice, burning fire, make it all family-focused and comforting. There seems to be a lot of people running for president with one of their main ways of running power being that they will get rid of Homosexuality, really says something about America doesn't it.
    ~Disclaimer: If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared to not only retract it, but also to deny under oath I ever said it. ~

I think the only good thing to come from that atrocious ad was all the parodies people have made.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamenel View Post
    I think the only good thing to come from that atrocious ad was all the parodies people have made.
    I'll second that. Some of this stuff is really hilarious.

Did anybody see the vid of a little boy telling Bachmann His mom is gay and she doesn't need help? :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I saw it, not sure how I feel about it. It seems to me that the little boy was pressured into saying it, but the look on her face was priceless.

This video is pretty great. High schoolers pretty much owned Bachmann and she just digs herself into a deeper hole.

I saw both of those. Michelle just made herself look like more of an idiot! I agree about the video with the little boy, her face was priceless. I also watched the Hillary Clinton speech, and boy was it a good speech.

I've also been checking out some of the Rick Perry parodies. My favorites would have to be the Voldemort one and "Rick Perry's unpopular opinions", examples below if anyone cares . . . I love how this has been turned into a meme. I think it's just what Rick Perry deserves, being remembered like this

Spoiler:- parodies:

And uh that's all the time I have left :/ Other people need the computer . . . but now . . . time to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
    ┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

So, I have a minor-ish update from last time, and I have nowhere else to go, so I'll just post here. :x

Spoiler:- For 18+:

Sorry. Probably TMI and none of you cared, but I just had to vent/get that off my chest. ^^;;
    ~Facebook~ | ~Tumblr~ | ~Twitter~
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/54xhxk.jpg[/IMG]
    (Credit for the banner goes to myself. Click it to see my fan fic; comments & reviews appreciated!)

Default reply to 18+ that is also, 18+, NSFW, and, of course, extremely gay

Beware of spoiler tag

Spoiler:- Abandon all bigotry ye who enter here:

I'm Kairne and I approve this message.
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

I don't really feel as though I have any kind of valuable advice for this because im a girl, Ive only made love with one person and I am in love with the girl.
    So, the best I can say is that you may be romantically attracted to men, but not sexually... ? I've had friends who feel that way before.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/a0lbtx.png[/IMG]
    ~Credz to PikaPal_Lyra~

How are legends born?
    Take a look at my new fanfic Here

My favorite memes from that stupid ad are the "Nickelback is a great band" and "Magikarp uses splash it was supereffective"

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Hi everyone again, I just wanted to come and share some thoughts with you guys again.

I was just thinking about how people often judge others and such but yet once you get to know someone, their flaws seem so minor in a way. Like the church, or aleast many of the friends I have befriended in the church (Not counting everyone since I don't know every single person in the church) and although some are homophobias or the ones I know of, and if I knew the person three years ago before joining the church I would have probably walked away.

But once you get to know someone and hang out with them, forms bonds and if they can deal with you complaining about walking down an abandoned railroad track 2k away from anything at like 8:30pm at night or even 10pm at night while stepping on rocks and sticks and almost tripping and still be cool then it's hard to dislike someone (Looong story about that, okay not too long haha). Even when they share a strong opinion against gay marriage.

I just think sometimes we got to take a step back and get to know them. If my friend hadn't introduced me to this church two years ago, and three years ago I encountered them I would have walked away or even looked annoyed at their opinion. I think the Christians should do the same with homosexuals. Instead of berating or being against it. Get to know some homosexuals, befriend them and hang out with them. Then tell me you can find it easy to dislike them.

Maybe I am different. I am not gay so I haven't actually gotten bashed for it (Well except by some Serebii trolls who for some reason think I am gay, and shows they do not or cannot read the first post of this thread so then they call me names as well, but that hasn't happened in a long time.), I didn't grow up with Christian beliefs on homosexual or in a Christian family so I wouldn't know about that either. But I remember being aleast a little hateful towards Christians, not all just annoyed but somewhere along the road I realized that was stupid because not all are the same. And then entering the church.. Befriending all these people and learning about their lives, how nice they are towards me and how I finally feel like I am part of a community doing something in my life. (Stay tuned for the 2011 Edition where I will explain how 2011 is different then 2008 or even 2010).

I am sorry I am not sure if I am just rambling here and lost the point somewhere. Basically I am just saying once you get to know someone and feel like they are a good person, with a misguided view on the one objection you have then it's just hard to not stay friends. Whether it's just because I am really trying not to judge and let people have their opinions provided it does not harm another living person or drives them towards suicide. And that my Christian friends, infact everyone in that church could learn a thing or two from me, if they were willing to try befriending a homosexual and seeing if their opinion changed. Because mine did. (About Christians, not Homosexuals so don't read that wrong).

Sorry for the long post, I am pretty sure hardly anyone will read it anyways but it's cool, everyone does it.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Man, it's been a while since I've been here. I should be more active.

Anyway, Dawn_Hero, the advice I would give you, is just give it time. I know the first time I did anything with a guy, it was rather bland and not very exciting.

However, when I had sex with my ex (Boyfriend at the time), it was amazing, and I know it's because I loved him. Of course, that ended, and I haven't done anything with a guy since then, but I know that having that emotional connection made it just incredible.

Now though, I'm both sexually and romantically attracted to guys, so I really do think just giving it time is the best answer for you right now, experiment and what not.

Hello guys, but did anyone see Rick Perry's new ad Here

I'm Sorry, but i just think the republicans have just lost it, and people made fun of Bush, i feel sorry for him after seeing these idots argue in the debate over the weekend

I chase the dream, not the competition.

A guy hit on me today. I blushed like Ł¤€&$"}$~
    I don't feel attracted to him but.. It was very, very flattering. and kinda embarrassing.
    that was the first time anyone have ever hit on me. how am I supposed to react to that?

Please be warned, this link is very vulgar and hateful and heartbreaking. Not for the faint of heart, not for young eyes. It's a mother who is talking to her just-out son through texting.
        Spoiler:- 18+:

^ My UU Team ^

VM me for Gen V battles!

My Facebook | My PokeCommunity

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxys386 View Post
    Please be warned, this link is very vulgar and hateful and heartbreaking. Not for the faint of heart, not for young eyes. It's a mother who is talking to her just-out son through texting.
        Spoiler:- 18+:
    So sad.....it pain's me how many parents are actually like this.

I will join im Gay and if anyone has a problem with it they will have to deal it

My other dragon please visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypno12 View Post
    I will join im Gay and if anyone has a problem with it they will have to deal it
    Welome!
    ... Why would we have a problem with it? If you haven't noticed, this is for the people that don't, so don't worry! ^_^ Hahaha...
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Page 1051 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 5195110011041104710481049105010511052105310541055106111011151 ... LastLast