Page 1051 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 5195110011041104710481049105010511052105310541055106111011151 ... LastLast
Results 26,251 to 26,275 of 33438

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Welcome to the club, we appreciate the support ^_^

I would never expect views on homosexuality to be discussed in my hometowns schools....but I guess it really just depends on your location.

^ Thank you so much, djHappy~<3 ^^

And that's true. In my case, though, i guess it makes sense we had a teacher for that before. Sweden(my country) is apparantly the most 'Gay-Friendly' country~<3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MD21 View Post
    They should have done that much sooner...
    still not all schools will do this
    True, but as the old generation dies out, the new can take over, and with that the amount of religious people decrease, or adapt. Changes never happen fast, we don't like it, but it takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post

PS: also, random, but we once has a christian teaching us about Evolution. lol~
    Not all Christians are creationists .
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

@7 Tyranitars

Oh, well, tbh, i know very little of that anyways~ ^^" But the odd thing is, the teacher did Say that he didn't belive what he was teaching us. He practically said it was all 'crap'. I do wonder why he was teaching it, then~ ^3^

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

So... The Westboro Baptist Church, for a while, had a Facebook page. It has now finally been removed. It's been around for months. Took them long enough.

^ My UU Team ^

VM me for Gen V battles!

My Facebook | My PokeCommunity

^ Oh, i never even knew they had one... but great~ ^3^

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    True, but as the old generation dies out, the new can take over, and with that the amount of religious people decrease, or adapt. Changes never happen fast, we don't like it, but it takes time.
    True!
    we will see next year if it works..
    ~~ Pokemon White ~~
    Friendcode: 2666-5495-5128
    Name: Martijn

Quote Originally Posted by MD21 View Post
    True!
    we will see next year if it works..
    I don't expect it to work perfectly in one year.

More like, well... Many years. But who knows?~ ^^

Hey what do you guys think I should do I have a crush on a friend but he is straight

Quote Originally Posted by Hypno12 View Post
    Hey what do you guys think I should do I have a crush on a friend but he is straight
    Well, I'm having the same problem (I'm not lesbian though, just pansexual), and I think you should tell him. If he is really your friend, I think he will understand. I don't really have any advice other than that...

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Well friends are a little difficult to crush on.

Does he no you are gay? If so is he supportive?
    If both answers are yes then you could probably tell him.

Ow, that's hard... but yeah, what those ^ said. If he knows, and is supportive, i doubt there's any harm in asking him. ^^

He knows and is supportive

He knows and is supportive
    Then I guess just tell him how you feel, but do it in person and preferably somewhere with privacy because this conversation will more than likely be awkward, and neither of you would want to be surrounded by other people.

But yeah, just say like "I have feelings for you, but I know you can't return them and I don't know what to do. But as a friend, I felt like you should know." Or something to that effect. Just be honest. Don't feel awkward - everybody has a crush at some point in their lives, so he may understand what you're feeling. Most importantly, let him know that you still care about him as just a friend. I think that might be the best option. Keeping it a secret can do some crazy things to a person, but blurting it out without any regard for the object of your affection can also cause problems. So just handle it with care.

Quote Originally Posted by Fused View Post
    Then I guess just tell him how you feel, but do it in person and preferably somewhere with privacy because this conversation will more than likely be awkward, and neither of you would want to be surrounded by other people.

But yeah, just say like "I have feelings for you, but I know you can't return them and I don't know what to do. But as a friend, I felt like you should know." Or something to that effect. Just be honest. Don't feel awkward - everybody has a crush at some point in their lives, so he may understand what you're feeling. Most importantly, let him know that you still care about him as just a friend. I think that might be the best option. Keeping it a secret can do some crazy things to a person, but blurting it out without any regard for the object of your affection can also cause problems. So just handle it with care.
    I just want to say that because I am in this same situation, I would like to thank you for giving me advice to help both Hypno and I. But, my friend does not know that I am pansexual. How can I tell her?

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

I have just read an interesting article.. can't find it in English though. In the american marine there is this tradition that one lucky marine-wtf they call it there- can go on shore to kiss his or her lover, it is by lottery, and lesbian girl won it. Fun thing is, it was pure luck.

But I would say: very symbolic for this year.

They said: “It’s nice to be able to be myself. It’s been a long time coming” was very happy to read that, something else then someone who kills him/herself because they are gay.

I didn't know about that tradition. That's really great though. I am glad that she is proud of who she is.

Me neither . Was kind of heartwarming when I read it. That even the USA, is slowing going to the right direction.

I hope that the USA will accept us sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    I hope that the USA will accept us sometime in the future.
    I'm sure they will, slowly but steady. ^^
    ---

Oh, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays~<3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    I just want to say that because I am in this same situation, I would like to thank you for giving me advice to help both Hypno and I. But, my friend does not know that I am pansexual. How can I tell her?
    Well, I guess the most important thing is to be completely confident in yourself. If you have any doubts about your sexuality, she will pick up on that and may not take your coming out seriously. And since pansexuality isn't as easily understood by people like homosexuality or bisexuality, you should also be prepared to give a simple explanation of what pansexuality is - or again, you can cause confusion.

As for actually doing it, find a private place, and tell her when there isn't a lot going on. I mean, if she's freaking out about something in her life, that's not the best moment. Again, think of yourself, but think about your audience. You wouldn't somebody coming to you with a serious matter when you have your own worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Fused View Post
    Well, I guess the most important thing is to be completely confident in yourself. If you have any doubts about your sexuality, she will pick up on that and may not take your coming out seriously. And since pansexuality isn't as easily understood by people like homosexuality or bisexuality, you should also be prepared to give a simple explanation of what pansexuality is - or again, you can cause confusion.

As for actually doing it, find a private place, and tell her when there isn't a lot going on. I mean, if she's freaking out about something in her life, that's not the best moment. Again, think of yourself, but think about your audience. You wouldn't somebody coming to you with a serious matter when you have your own worries.
    Thank you. That actually helped a lot. I feel more confident about telling her.

So, this is kind of unrelated, but some people have been posting news and stuff here, so I will do that as well. The friend of mine who I am crushing on actually came over today. ^^ We didn't have much to do, so we decided to try singing. We both practice alone sometimes, and we wanted to hear each others voices. But, when she sang for me... my God, she's amazing at it... and then, she kind of sat down next to me and leaned in really close... like, REALLY close. It was like she was about to kiss me... I'm pretty sure that wasn't what she was going to do, but yeah. It was kind of nice, actually. Sorry, I'm ranting again. Haha~ :P

So, this is kind of unrelated, but some people have been posting news and stuff here, so I will do that as well. The friend of mine who I am crushing on actually came over today. ^^ We didn't have much to do, so we decided to try singing. We both practice alone sometimes, and we wanted to hear each others voices. But, when she sang for me... my God, she's amazing at it... and then, she kind of sat down next to me and leaned in really close... like, REALLY close. It was like she was about to kiss me... I'm pretty sure that wasn't what she was going to do, but yeah. It was kind of nice, actually. Sorry, I'm ranting again. Haha~ :P
    Thats great for you. I found out my friend is moving during Spring Break.

Thats great for you. I found out my friend is moving during Spring Break.
    I'm so sorry! I hope you two will be able to keep in touch.

Page 1051 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 5195110011041104710481049105010511052105310541055106111011151 ... LastLast