Page 1058 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 5895810081048105410551056105710581059106010611062106811081158 ... LastLast
Results 26,426 to 26,450 of 33418

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Oh Gaga-d.

Lady Gaga is okay I think. I don't go crazy over her, but I don't think she's terrible either. She's a pretty decent pop musician who has a distinctive style to her.

Yes, her fashion is over the top, and I feel that if it wasn't for the meat dresses and penis stilettos, she might be more respected as an artist. Not to say her music videos are over the top (but 13 minutes for Born This Way? Sorry, but only Telephone should've been that long).

Honestly, of all of her songs, the only two that I absolutely cannot stand are Alejandro and Born This Way. I appreciate the message behind Born This Way, but there's something about it that's just kinda cheesy and forced.

Anyways, I'm excited for Washington state. There's also been a lot of progress in Maryland and New Jersey lately, so we might be adding some more states to out list. I have a feeling this is going to go a lot like it did with racism - the North will start the trend, the South will deny it and secede, and the North will kick their *** again and tell them to suck it up. If only there were a way to avoid that...

Sorry to hear that Ryu, but at least they ended on good terms

Quote Originally Posted by Ryubane View Post
    My boyfriend and I broke up.

The primary reason being we just don't have a lot in common and we don't see eye-to-eye on a lot of things. It wasn't like a big horrible teary break-up though. Just a simple "It's been great but I think our time is up." "I understand. Let's just stay friends." So kinda bittersweet but more sweet than bitter. It's been a great three months. I don't regret a thing.
    That's never any fun, sorry to hear that. At least it was mutual.

@Kairne, it's totally cool bro. We just have rough demos on our page at the moment. We have an album in the works & merch that I will have to send your way! We played our first show last night and rocked the house.

Still crossing my fingers that Washington is the next state to legalize gay marriage. I would love to be able to get married to the man I love.

Well since it's almost February I thought I'd ask....

What are your plans for Valentines day?
    Personally I'm not the biggest fan of it, and I'm not in a relationship anymore.....so I'll be home eating a carton of cherry ice cream for a day .

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Personally I'm not the biggest fan of it, and I'm not in a relationship anymore.....so I'll be home eating a carton of cherry ice cream for a day .
    I honestly don't know. I'm not in a "relationship", though I have admitted my feelings to one of my closest friends. She doesn't exactly know how she feels about me yet, so I'm just going to hope the day goes well, I guess.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Aside from being so glad that I have a week off from school, nothing.

Same as what I've been doing for the last 17 years.. spending it alone.
    Being single's not so bad though.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

I'd like to join.
    I'm not sure what my sexuality is at this point. Have I had crushes on guys? Yes. Have I had crushes on girls? Honestly I'm not so sure. I mean sometimes I find myself staring at guys (and girls) if you know what I mean. I've always thought of myself as straight but like I said I don't know if I'm bii or not.
    I have quite a few friends with different sexualties. I have a lesbian friend, a bii friend and a pansexual friend (pansexual means that you don't care, you'll love them no matter what they are.) I'm completely support gay/lesbian/bii/all kinds of sexuality. Your born that way, it's who you are.
    My Mom, Grandma and brother are Catholic and Conservative so they're not so accepting of gays (no idea what my dad and other brother think.) I mean I'm Catholic too; I was raised to be a Catholic and I believe in God and Jesus. But I don't completely agree with the bible (there is a verse in there about homosexuals going to hell or something like that which I think is just completely wrong.)
    I don't give a flying Hoothoot about politics really. In my opinion, they're screwed up enough as it is.
    So yea...

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyGuy View Post

Same as what I've been doing for the last 17 years.. spending it alone.
    Being single's not so bad though.
    Same here ;-; Hi5!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashbrown95 View Post
    I'd like to join.
    I'm not sure what my sexuality is at this point. Have I had crushes on guys? Yes. Have I had crushes on girls? Honestly I'm not so sure. I mean sometimes I find myself staring at guys (and girls) if you know what I mean. I've always thought of myself as straight but like I said I don't know if I'm bii or not.
    I have quite a few friends with different sexualties. I have a lesbian friend, a bii friend and a pansexual friend (pansexual means that you don't care, you'll love them no matter what they are.) I'm completely support gay/lesbian/bii/all kinds of sexuality. Your born that way, it's who you are.
    My Mom, Grandma and brother are Catholic and Conservative so they're not so accepting of gays (no idea what my dad and other brother think.) I mean I'm Catholic too; I was raised to be a Catholic and I believe in God and Jesus. But I don't completely agree with the bible (there is a verse in there about homosexuals going to hell or something like that which I think is just completely wrong.)
    I don't give a flying Hoothoot about politics really. In my opinion, they're screwed up enough as it is.
    So yea...
    Well welcome we're all here to support ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbrown95 View Post
    I'd like to join.
    So yea...
    Welcome aboard, I too was raised in a "Jesus loving" household, so I know how hard things can be. But we are accepting and loving here so feel free to talk/chat/do whatever here

Hello all; I would like to join! I'm a bisexual male who has interest in all sorts of pairings and has an interest in crossdressing (though I don't do it a whole lot)

I have a lot of fun talking with people who are gay/bi as they seem to be a whole lot more open, and willing to talk about anything!

Thank you, and I'll see you around!

Hey, welcome to the club

I've noticed that aswell, lot's of the bi/gay guys I know are quite chatty (although I really like the quiet ones)

Thanks for the welcoming!

Yeah, I also noticed that a lot of them are very open, and sometimes on a level where it feels like a borderline relationship. I've only really talked to a few gay/bi/lesbians online, so its probably not everyone XD

Yah definately not everyone
    But I know there are afew "Chatty Cathy's" here (including me).

Yeah, I can go on hours and hours about certain things

Last night I went into a deep conversation with someone about the whole Tennesee senator. Like about two or so hours and that homophobe XD

BTW, am I too late to the party to bring up that person?

I get chatty, when I'm actually around. Which is never, as I'm prone to disappear, sometimes for months on end.

Welcome, by the way

LOL 2-4 hours? The only thing I've talked about that long are mini skirts on fat girls......seriously it was long and quite bizarre

Quote Originally Posted by Twidragon View Post
    Hello all; I would like to join! I'm a bisexual male who has interest in all sorts of pairings and has an interest in crossdressing (though I don't do it a whole lot)

I have a lot of fun talking with people who are gay/bi as they seem to be a whole lot more open, and willing to talk about anything!

Thank you, and I'll see you around!
    Welcome ^_^ I love talking

I would probably be able to hold a conversation for that long about the subject. One thing that I would want to talk about, but everyone seems discouraged is crossdressin', but I don't think that would happen any time soon XD

Anyways, glad to be apart of the club :3

^Thanks for the welcoming <3

I'm personally not a crossdresser....just not my thing, but I do like when a guy wears girly things for me XD

It's funny because 5/11 plays/performances I've been in had me play a woman (before I was out, and I didn't even audition for them)

Feel free to talk about it here, though. We're pretty laid-back, open forum here, so it's all good. I won't lie, I have no interest in it myself, but I've had conversations about things that appealed even less to me, so it's all good.

EDIT: Also, I have never been cast as a female. I'm way to traditionally masculine for a role like that.

Also, I have found myself with a huge interest in Bara lately.

Thing is online, I seem to hold a lot more 'feminine traits', as offline I act a lot more masculine. I don't know why it is, I guess I have more confidence with how I express things online XD

Yeah, with crossdressing. Its kind of where I decided I was bi- . I was browsing images on gelbooru, and I started getting really into this one artist. She did Yuri and Crossdress. Well, I kind of got into the crossdressing related images a lot, and got just as attracted with the Yuri as the crossdressing images. I started to dwel more into the Yaoi department of things, and even tried to experiment with clothing in my own privacy. I've actually wanted to go and experiment more, but it would either involve another person, or involve me telling someone else. Unforutnly my confidence on the matter is a lot lower irl, so I don't bring it up.

The only place where I would feel safe to crossdress openly is at an anime con, a gay rights movement, or a costume party/halloween.

Confidence really can be quite different on and offline. I tend to be alot more sub online......I can be a very "unexpected" dom irl.

Art can lead to many things, I think it is such a beautiful thing this world has to offer.

You should definately try crossdressing in publicon those occasions if you are that curious, you could love it.

Well, I hope you can embrace it more and more as you progress through self-exploration.

I don't really like yaoi...

^There is some Yaoi that I dislike, just as their is some Yuri, Straight, and even Crossdresses that I don't like. I'm very picky at times!

^^Yeah, I'm only 16, and I'm still in High School. I'm definitive not going to do it at school, as I don't like drawing negative attention, and there would be negative attention brought up. A kid actually went home school'd in the county over because of all the pressure people put on him after he crossdressed, and he was a junior like I am!

If I plan on doing anything in public, I want to look fit for it! Thats my biggest fear, as a 270 Pound guy running around in a dress is more laughable than anything.

Page 1058 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 5895810081048105410551056105710581059106010611062106811081158 ... LastLast