Page 1058 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 5895810081048105410551056105710581059106010611062106811081158 ... LastLast
Results 26,426 to 26,450 of 33438

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Well, I hope you can embrace it more and more as you progress through self-exploration.

I don't really like yaoi...

^There is some Yaoi that I dislike, just as their is some Yuri, Straight, and even Crossdresses that I don't like. I'm very picky at times!

^^Yeah, I'm only 16, and I'm still in High School. I'm definitive not going to do it at school, as I don't like drawing negative attention, and there would be negative attention brought up. A kid actually went home school'd in the county over because of all the pressure people put on him after he crossdressed, and he was a junior like I am!

If I plan on doing anything in public, I want to look fit for it! Thats my biggest fear, as a 270 Pound guy running around in a dress is more laughable than anything.

People can be such losers, but we all know that XD

Goodluck with getting fit though

> 270# guy

Hi, nice to meet you! I weigh nearly 300#

I'd say don't do anything you're not comfortable with, but that's how limits are pushed. I will say don't jump headfirst into something you're wary of, however.

Yeah, I'm in no rush though; I plan on loosing the weight when I get into College. Knowing how cheap I am, there wouldn't be a lot for me to eat, and I'll probably walk a lot more (As I'm getting a dog when I'm leaving the house)

I'm going to move in with one of my friends who is graduating this year into what ever apartment he will live in.

EDIT@Alpha - Well, I've only done it in privacy about four or five times. I'm comfortable with it myself, but I'm not so much comfortable with any kind of negative attention.
    I like crossdressing, I just don't think I would like doing it in public (yet)
    Last edited by Twidragon; 31st January 2012 at 1:48 AM.

Please, call me Kairne.

And college, I am both looking forward to, and dreading, going off to college.

Whats your plan? My plan is two years of community as I need to do some catching up because of Diploma issues. Then go to college for whatever requirements I need for a History Teacher.

It shouldn't be that boring, as I love History!

VoTech, General Ed cert, uni, Electrical Engineering.

I see,
    Well I want to be a teacher that is the "cool teacher"
    Maybe be an advisor for the GSA or Anime Club. The teachers in charge of the clubs for the school this year are the best teachers at the school! I mean, that must be a good feeling when your a very popular teacher, and your class is fun.

I hate the education system

Is your education system in the United States?

Hopefully its not in an anti-gay conservative area. That must be hell!

Oh, I'm out of High School. And I'm not in college yet.

But the American school system sucks, where many of the intelligent kids are made to really struggle to get the grades the lower intelligence students can get easily. Test scores are not a huge influence in grades, and the daily bore work that is hard to pay enough attention to is too much of the grade.

I know what you mean, it sucks. I wish it would improve. I still would like to be a teacher though!

Anyways, talked to some of you guys today. Just wanted to say your all awesome people :3

Quote Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
    Oh, I'm out of High School. And I'm not in college yet.

But the American school system sucks, where many of the intelligent kids are made to really struggle to get the grades the lower intelligence students can get easily. Test scores are not a huge influence in grades, and the daily bore work that is hard to pay enough attention to is too much of the grade.
    Oh, a topic that I like!

That first part I agree with wholeheartedly. I'm a college level calculus class, but because I get C and B grades in there, other students who get to pick their noses all day long wind up getting better grades, test scores, and GPAs than I (and my classmates) do. That's ********. They took the easy way out. Only 8 people said "Yeah, let's try to learn Calculus." And then we get shafted for it.

Also, I just dislike the idea of standards and requirements and what not. I have to have 4 years of math to pass high school. Sorry, but I'm not a numbers person. I'm just not, never have been and never will be. For the past 6 years, I've struggled in math, but yet I've exceled in English and art classes. Why can't I take more of those classes? Why can't requirements be based on a more individualized basis? Obviously, people who want to draw, paint, act, sing, or whatnot shouldn't be expected to take more classes on math and science and give up opportunities in the fine arts and performing arts.

It just makes me mad that we're expected to survive in this "one size fits all" standard that, honestly, just doesn't work.

Sorry. Rant.

Ok so I have a wierd predicament.......I don't really know what to do or what's really going on.

I recently had my heart broken by a guy who cut me out of his life.....but I still love him.....
    After hearing this afew guys have took notice. A co-worker who is a decent guy. A texting bud who's long away. And a guy who is 10 years my senior who is currently in the military. There's also another guy I've taken notice of but we are just friends.
    Anyways.....I've figured it's time I move on, but I don't want to be ina relationship while the 3 guys do.
    The guy from the military is coming back for a while on friday and he wants to see me......I'm not so sure if I should because he'll want something to start. Plus it'll be hard to say no because he's by far the most beautiful man I've seen in my entire life *drools*.

I kinda feel bad for stringing guys behind me when all I want is my ex. But I can't live with thoughts forever.....

It seems like you have your mind around with diffrent crushes!
    I've been there, and done that. Actually kind of going through the same kind of thing here. I build up feelings for someone I like quickly, even at times multiple crushes. When I'm in a relationship though I don't really feel like I need a million crushes (duh)

I guess its best to wait how things turn out, maybe let them come to you, or try to figure out how people can feel about you.

I wish the best to you!

Anyways, got a question for you all in this club. Would you say that only viewing content that is gay (such as Yaoi), and maybe having a minor experience with some guys could really determine someones sexuality. I haven't had any gay relationship at all, but I have attraction and fantasy's towards things. Is this legit, or am I just living in a year old bisexual fantasy land? I consider myself bi, and I really shouldn't worry about what someone thinks. However, it does bring up in myself. I would really love to be in a gay relationship to know how I am, and to see how I would really react to fantasys. Thats the only real way to tell I guess :x

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Ok so I have a wierd predicament.......I don't really know what to do or what's really going on.

I recently had my heart broken by a guy who cut me out of his life.....but I still love him.....
    After hearing this afew guys have took notice. A co-worker who is a decent guy. A texting bud who's long away. And a guy who is 10 years my senior who is currently in the military. There's also another guy I've taken notice of but we are just friends.
    Anyways.....I've figured it's time I move on, but I don't want to be ina relationship while the 3 guys do.
    The guy from the military is coming back for a while on friday and he wants to see me......I'm not so sure if I should because he'll want something to start. Plus it'll be hard to say no because he's by far the most beautiful man I've seen in my entire life *drools*.

I kinda feel bad for stringing guys behind me when all I want is my ex. But I can't live with thoughts forever.....
    Well, sitting around thinking about your ex all day is not going to help you forget about him, now is it? If you're not ready for something serious, then don't change or force that, but you'll have to start seeing new people if you ever want to move on. If the military guy is willing to start something more casual then go with that. If not, then things wouldn't work out very good anyways, and I think you would rather not do anything on good terms instead of try something and it ending badly.

So, bottom line: Get out and see new people.

Quote Originally Posted by Twidragon View Post
    Anyways, got a question for you all in this club. Would you say that only viewing content that is gay (such as Yaoi), and maybe having a minor experience with some guys could really determine someones sexuality. I haven't had any gay relationship at all, but I have attraction and fantasy's towards things. Is this legit, or am I just living in a year old bisexual fantasy land? I consider myself bi, and I really shouldn't worry about what someone thinks. However, it does bring up in myself. I would really love to be in a gay relationship to know how I am, and to see how I would really react to fantasys. Thats the only real way to tell I guess :x
    Reality is what you make it. I wouldn't think that just viewing gay content makes you anything, because anybody (theoretically) can look at something. It's what you feel when you look at soemthing and then how you act on those feelings that, I would say, define your sexuality.

Well, I look at it on an almost daily basis, always feeling good with it,a nd loving it. I have no problem with being gay/bi
    Maybe I'm just being a bit doubtful, I don't know. I'm sure its happened to many gay/bi people who have only called themselves "bi or gay" for a short time period (like 5 months)

Thanks guys.......I kinda feel like I'm rushing things. But I can't let something good slip through my fingers just because I'm sad. So I'll do some more thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Twidragon
    Well I think sexuality is what you let it be. Fact is you like what you like. If you let labels such as gay or straight define you then you probably need to observe yourself more. Just be you.

Well it doesn't matter what label I have. I'm still going to like what I like <3

Good
    I wish straight guys who like me realised that that doesn't make them gay. I'm just an amazing converter :P

Oh believe me, I know guys and girls (mostly girls) who think they are bi or gay, but who really arn't. Like they'll find one guy attractive, or find an anime pairing "cute". I also hate the fact that there are people who will do it for the attention, and it really just gives the gay community a bad name.

I found out one of the guys I liked in my school isn't gay after I thought he was. So I just feel a bit awkward about that. I am a little upset about it, but there isn't anything I can do about it, so I should probably drop the feeling of any chance of something happening with me and him :x

I will join

Cool, welcome Tyler.

Well Ryu, just give him time to get over you. If you don't want him back then give him no false hope because that will just hurt him.

Page 1058 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 5895810081048105410551056105710581059106010611062106811081158 ... LastLast