Page 1065 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 6596510151055106110621063106410651066106710681069107511151165 ... LastLast
Results 26,601 to 26,625 of 33446

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Of course you can, welcome to the club.
    Tell us about yourself.

Precisely what DJ said Don't be shy, your amongst friends ^_^

well im 15 years old , im bisexual and still hiding :L
    Last edited by 000Kieran000; 15th February 2012 at 10:32 PM.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I truly hate it when people are harassed for their sexual orientation.

Count me in. I'm not gay, but I do know some who are. I know that they were ridiculed to the point of considering suicide because of it. I know the feeling, and I honestly believe its not fair. That's why I support this. Everyone is entitled to love and be loved. No one deserves to be hurt for what they are, or what they believe.

-The Grovyle, That Friend in a High Place- (my full online name for everywhere)
    Apparently, I can't claim Larvesta. But who cares?
    It's still the cutest bug eva!

I am The Grovyle, that friend in a high place.

The craziest battle I ever had- Toxic spikes supported baton passing team, with a Splashing Wailord. And won. You have to try it!

Alpha- Well I probably wasn't here to see the change between the previous name and this one:P But are you older then me? (Member that is, not age). Since I have been here since 2004, like January but much less active then I used to be.

lucian- This will sound stupid but what do you mean unfortunately? Sorry I got confused

Kieran- Welcome, and of course welcome to all new members I missed. And don't be afraid to talk about anything here (I noticed you edited your last post and Alpha/Swift seems to be replying to something I didn't see).

To what Swift said, I wonder if there's a chance Kasumi/Sheridan might have also killed herself due to harassment of her sexuality? It doesn't say but I do know she was a bisexual (I had forgotten but once again reading her post history in the club reveals she was bi). That is just as bad, it might say why in her journal that Steely posted but I only saw the very last one, and I just didn't know if I wanted to go on, since it was the saddest entry (And she sounded so angry in that. I wonder if she regrets it? If she had another chance would she do things differently? Was she hoping that someone would find her and she would be alright?).

Maybe we won't know for sure, but it obivously went deep.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

My stepdad's a homophobe, so we have the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy around my house.
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

I think I joined SPPf in '09, as Slash, so I'm not as old on the forums as you are. As for my physical age, I am 19, but I have been told repeatedly I look, sound, and just overall seem much older. I do know I have an old soul.

I've returned yet again... finally got a copy of pokemon white.
    Boy my life's been a roller coaster. Been on anti-depressants, tested positive, went crazy multiple times, finally found a guy that seems to like me.

my post was about my friend who died i removed it because it upsets me :'(

and i went off topic , sorry for that :L
    Last edited by 000Kieran000; 16th February 2012 at 12:35 PM.

So. there is this guy in my class I had a crush on lately.
    I don't dare talking to him, but he's like..... Hot.
    And today in Gym, we were Ice-Skating.. and he was like..... OMFG!!!
    That is the absolute hottest guy I have ever seen! so gracefull Ice Skating!

I hate when this happen

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    StaryuBucks, they can be on every corner in the big cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post

I hate when this happen
    You ice skate in school?! That is so cool, disregarding the fact that I'm rubbish and have only done it twice in my life.

Oh, and your problem sucks, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by lucian42 View Post
    My stepdad's a homophobe.
    Gays are the only minority my old man is tolorant of.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

I hate when this happen
    Story of my life :/ ... bar the ice skating part (seriously, you do Ice Skating at school. I've never heard of that before, that's so cool!). Sadly, most of the guys that I've found attractive have turned out to be absolute jerks, including the one I was _recently_ attracted to.. I'm now just going to accept the fact that it will never happen, and quit wasting my time... ok enough of that..

Sad to hear what happened to the previous member of this club. I know I've only been here for a couple of months, but all the same, this kind of news is saddening Whether or not it was related to sexuality; I don't really think it should be questioned.

@000Kieran000 : Welcome If you need advice or anything, feel free to ask
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 16th February 2012 at 7:54 PM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Quote Originally Posted by lucian42 View Post
    My stepdad's a homophobe, so we have the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy around my house.
    This is why I'm glad my dad shunned me.

I hate when this happen
    I miss Hockey during school, I barely get out nowadays....but I can understand the crushing

lucian- Ah I see, well that sucks, he should really grow up to be honest.
    Alpha- I might just be the oldest member in this club, although I am 24 in June so I am sure age wise I am not the oldest...
    DS- That sounds really bad, are you okay? You know you can talk right? Here I mean about anything, don't feel scared or anything (Still a bit affected by Sheridan really. Although she did say she had problems she didn't really ask for help too often, which I wish she had done more of).
    Kieran- Sorry to hear about that, I know how that can goes. And it's alright there's not much to go off topic with.
    Ada- Do it! Talk to him! Do it! You know you want to:P
    Fly- Yeah I guess it shouldn't be questioned, it just made me wonder and all, because I have heard of cases like that. Well aleast she now rests in Heaven,

As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

I'm fine Willow'sTara. I've had some rough times but the anti-depressants, even though I'm still working on finding the right kind for me, help immensely.

So I went to the movies with Jake tonight.....I dunno it was nice, and he says he's changed....I feel like I'll just have my heart poisoned and beat again. But I think there's something that's just pushing me back to him.

....my mind really sucks sometimes.

Hey do you mind if i join? I dunno what i am, i like this girl, we'll call her jenny, Ive liked her since i met her 7 years ago, but never had the courage to ask her out, i really really like, i see myself starting a family with her. but then about 4 years ago i started finding guys attractive too. and whilst i still like jenny, i also like this guy, we'll call him james. james is such a nice guy, hes nice to everyone he meets and everyone gets on with him. and whenever he gets drunk, he becomes really touchy (like he'll touch your arm, and leg and shoulders) and he'll puck his lips up to kiss girls, but they never kiss him, but when ever he does it i wish he was kissing me. i don't know what to do, i am a boy, but i really really like james, but i feel jenny is the love of my life, but she's got a boyfriend, i don't know what to do, any advice please?

Wow I haven't been here in a while, you guys sure post a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlemaster View Post
    Hey do you mind if i join? I dunno what i am, i like this girl, we'll call her jenny, Ive liked her since i met her 7 years ago, but never had the courage to ask her out, i really really like, i see myself starting a family with her. but then about 4 years ago i started finding guys attractive too. and whilst i still like jenny, i also like this guy, we'll call him james. james is such a nice guy, hes nice to everyone he meets and everyone gets on with him. and whenever he gets drunk, he becomes really touchy (like he'll touch your arm, and leg and shoulders) and he'll puck his lips up to kiss girls, but they never kiss him, but when ever he does it i wish he was kissing me. i don't know what to do, i am a boy, but i really really like james, but i feel jenny is the love of my life, but she's got a boyfriend, i don't know what to do, any advice please?
    Welcome! Also, welcome to everyone else who has joined since I've been hiding
    And I see your problem... I like a girl too, but I also find boy's attractive. I've defined myself as bi, but I suppose you may just be curious. feel free to ignore me I have no idea what I'm talking about Perhaps you should get closer to James? Is he gay/ bi/ whatever, or do you not know?
    Also, I had a similar problem, when I thought I was really in love with a girl, who had a boyfriend. Eventually I got over her, but it did take time. Has she ever expressed interest in you?
    Wow I really have no idea what I'm talking about you should all just ignore me -______- it's still early for me okay?
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Thanks. James is straight, when he's drunk he goes on about a girl he likes who thinks they are friends, but he's told he wants to be more than that. But when he is drunk, he touches guy's arms and legs (near the crotch) and shoulders alot though.

I want to talk to him.. but he's so.. Douchebag!

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    StaryuBucks, they can be on every corner in the big cities.

Today, I found out that my aunt is a lesbian.
    my mother said "what's up with homosexuality in our family"
    this was intended to be a joke.
    My aunties lesbian aswell ^_^ She's getting married in june~
    _ _ _ _ _
    I spent all valentine's day in bed with me boyfriend :3
    _ _ _ _ _
    Best wishes to all that have problems with homophobia, i've luckily *thank god* had relativly little **** with that.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/24wvq1j.png[/IMG]

DS- Well as long as you are okay, but Kasumi was pretty much saying the same herself, so just don't forget
    dj- Embarrassing but I forgot who Jake was again? Although if you don't think you should go back to him then maybe you shouldn't, I do always say people deserve second chances though.
    Turtle- Well I think you are bisexual, now I am not sure which one you should select. Sometimes, well I feel like I like both of these girls at my church but I don't know. One of them, we will call Sweden since I have mentioned her before I really do like. And the other one, well she's kinda hot (Not that Sweden isn't) and I feel like I like her, but I think it might just be attraction and I like talking to her (Or might be me denying it because I do not want to like two girls at the same time).

Oh that reminds me, for those who remember who Sweden girl is (She's the girl I like from church, she went to Sweden for six months?), she came back a few weeks ago so that's good. Obviously I haven't asked her out yet and I am not exactly sure when I will.

@Willow Jake was the one who abused me and I always seem to crawl back to.
    It's as honest as a love-hate relationship can be.

But he says he's changed, and I'm not falling for it....so no worries

Also you should ask her out
    Last edited by Sir DJ; 18th February 2012 at 10:15 AM.

Page 1065 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 6596510151055106110621063106410651066106710681069107511151165 ... LastLast