Page 1065 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 6596510151055106110621063106410651066106710681069107511151165 ... LastLast
Results 26,601 to 26,625 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Dj- Wow that's really bad, do you think it's the same person? I hope they catch whoever is doing that, it does make me wonder what happened to those people, if they are still out there. So many times I want to open an business that deals with finding missing animals and returning them, and finding missing people or stopping someone from killing themselves. I know out of two of them there are things for that, FBI Agents, cops in general, Suicide hotline, I don't know about the pet one.

I just mean like on my own or in a smaller business, that helps pieces clues together but not actually having to go against bad guys. And with the suicide, like someone I know once said (Sort of know really) they are usually too late because if someone really wants to go through with it, they do before anyone knows.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

It's muliple people....whIch is truly sad to know that there are more than afew around you who are capable of destroying lives.

If you ever do create a business like that I'd love to help :P

Sometimes the world we live in just makes me sick. But I'll never stop praying for the people in my life whom I miss and worry about. Just gotta hope that a ray of light will shine though

DJ- You mean more then one person is kidnapping all these women? I guess that's not too hard to believe, but what on earth are they even doing with them. You know the saddest thing is the ocean is a really big place, you could bury hundreds of bodies and nobody would ever know. So many lost souls never found.

Ha if I do I will, although I dunno what kind of business it would be, probably best if I ever do it, is to see if there's a bunch of cops or whatever that would be willing to have me helping them search or something? Solve cases like the female blonde (Who's name I forgot) in Criminal Minds, her name starts with G, or like Abby from NCIS

Yah....lot's of bad people out there. And wow, I'll never look at the ocean again....but that reminds me of when multiple feet were washing up on Vancouver Island and Washington shores last year....

Garcia is amazing (I love crimal minds). Sadly I think I'd be a bad solver/helper......almost like a Scooby Doo.

Yeah I always think about that, it might be one of the reasons I don't swim in the ocean (That and sharks, jellyfishes etc), the ocean is one big great and scary mystery.

Yeah I like Criminals Minds lol, prefer it when JJ and Prentiess were in it though,. I might be alright, I always figure out who the criminal is or what happened in many movies and shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Apep View Post
    May I join this. I'm not really into labels like straight , gay, bi, les, or anything. To me attraction is just attraction. But I do see that many people need a sort of safe haven since the world isnt as open as it could be.
    ^.^ Call me Apep!
    Sexual orientation : ???
    Please to meet all of you.
    Hey Apep the ? person .

Anyways I found out yesterday that is was a good idea to not send my crush a valantines rose. She said she hated that comercial stuff. :P so guese my cowardice helped me out for once :P.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Today, I found out that my aunt is a lesbian.
    my mother said "what's up with homosexuality in our family"
    this was intended to be a joke.

> hell I haven't seen Slash in a while

uh... remember, it was me? Slash was I, I was Slash.

Sorry to hear about Sheridan, though. Odd name for a girl, I would think, but that may be because I only ever knew of one Sheridan before, and that was the man who taught my Druid Grand Master, so... Druids don't always have typical names, so...

Still, I feel bad for Sheridan (the gal). I wasn't around when she was, but still. I guess I'm more Middle Guard in this club than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

Tyranitar- Oh well, was she okay with it anyways? She should just see it as you trying to charm her
    Alpha- *Blushes* I knew that.. I was uh just testing you, yes I was:P

I've known that my aunt was a lesbian since I knew what a lesbian was, since no one in our family cared. Unfortunately, my stepdad does
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

@WT yeah, sure...

I think I'm one of the older members here, as far as how long I've been around. I'm not always around, but I tend to be around for major stuff (like the whole thing with the jman awhile back).
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Tyranitar- Oh well, was she okay with it anyways? She should just see it as you trying to charm her
    I am not trying to hit on her yet :P. Just trying to get to know her a bit more, share a few laughs just be friends :P.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
    @WT yeah, sure...

I think I'm one of the older members here, as far as how long I've been around. I'm not always around, but I tend to be around for major stuff (like the whole thing with the jman awhile back).
    Hey I remembered that you where slash :P. (Because I have been stalking this place for a while before I joined :C) Suppose I am starting to become on of the more older members to.. :O
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I'm 19, but I have the demeanor and life expieriance of a much older person....

can i join? im bisexual and i think everyones entitled to love

Of course you can, welcome to the club.
    Tell us about yourself.

Precisely what DJ said Don't be shy, your amongst friends ^_^

well im 15 years old , im bisexual and still hiding :L
    Last edited by 000Kieran000; 15th February 2012 at 11:32 PM.

Sorry to hear about your friend. I truly hate it when people are harassed for their sexual orientation.

Oh wait...

Count me in. I'm not gay, but I do know some who are. I know that they were ridiculed to the point of considering suicide because of it. I know the feeling, and I honestly believe its not fair. That's why I support this. Everyone is entitled to love and be loved. No one deserves to be hurt for what they are, or what they believe.

-The Grovyle, That Friend in a High Place- (my full online name for everywhere)
    Apparently, I can't claim Larvesta. But who cares?
    It's still the cutest bug eva!

I am The Grovyle, that friend in a high place.

The craziest battle I ever had- Toxic spikes supported baton passing team, with a Splashing Wailord. And won. You have to try it!

Alpha- Well I probably wasn't here to see the change between the previous name and this one:P But are you older then me? (Member that is, not age). Since I have been here since 2004, like January but much less active then I used to be.

lucian- This will sound stupid but what do you mean unfortunately? Sorry I got confused

Kieran- Welcome, and of course welcome to all new members I missed. And don't be afraid to talk about anything here (I noticed you edited your last post and Alpha/Swift seems to be replying to something I didn't see).

To what Swift said, I wonder if there's a chance Kasumi/Sheridan might have also killed herself due to harassment of her sexuality? It doesn't say but I do know she was a bisexual (I had forgotten but once again reading her post history in the club reveals she was bi). That is just as bad, it might say why in her journal that Steely posted but I only saw the very last one, and I just didn't know if I wanted to go on, since it was the saddest entry (And she sounded so angry in that. I wonder if she regrets it? If she had another chance would she do things differently? Was she hoping that someone would find her and she would be alright?).

Maybe we won't know for sure, but it obivously went deep.

My stepdad's a homophobe, so we have the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy around my house.
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

I think I joined SPPf in '09, as Slash, so I'm not as old on the forums as you are. As for my physical age, I am 19, but I have been told repeatedly I look, sound, and just overall seem much older. I do know I have an old soul.

Oh wait...

I've returned yet again... finally got a copy of pokemon white.
    Boy my life's been a roller coaster. Been on anti-depressants, tested positive, went crazy multiple times, finally found a guy that seems to like me.

my post was about my friend who died i removed it because it upsets me :'(

and i went off topic , sorry for that :L
    Last edited by 000Kieran000; 16th February 2012 at 1:35 PM.

So. there is this guy in my class I had a crush on lately.
    I don't dare talking to him, but he's like..... Hot.
    And today in Gym, we were Ice-Skating.. and he was like..... OMFG!!!
    That is the absolute hottest guy I have ever seen! so gracefull Ice Skating!

I hate when this happen

Page 1065 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 6596510151055106110621063106410651066106710681069107511151165 ... LastLast