Page 1065 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 6596510151055106110621063106410651066106710681069107511151165 ... LastLast
Results 26,601 to 26,625 of 33474

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I think i am disappointing mom by not being the stereotypical gay person.

LOL that's the first time I've ever heard that XD
    Blorp

I mean.. she want me to be all "Shopping! Decorating! Colors!"

I knew what you meant, still wow

I never understand how liking penis translates into liking to shop....
    Blorp

Well, I do like to shop.... Heheheh...

Hmmmmm well that's fine
    Personally I detest large crowds of people touching and looking at things and just breathing my air......but I can see how some like shopping.

I have a friend who keeps on asking me if I am a romancer or romancee (her not-so subtle way of figuring if I'm submissive or Dominant) then tries to get me to share details.....which I find kinda strange.
    Blorp

Well, we all have crazy friends

Yes, this is true friends are bonkers

Also I have recently been addicted to a movie Shelter (the love story one not the thriller one [although the thriller is a decent movie aswell]) if y'all like a movie about gay love that isn't blown out of proportion and isn't all about sex you should look it up. First time I watched it I teared up XD
    Last edited by Sir DJ; 18th February 2012 at 10:45 AM.
    Blorp

Sonuds... Lovely..
    Looked it up. A bit too lovey-dovey after my taste
    Actors were hot though

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    DS- Well as long as you are okay, but Kasumi was pretty much saying the same herself, so just don't forget
    There's one thing that'll always keep me from committing suicide.
    The memory of my uncle who died alone (was dead for 3 days before anyone checked on him). I vowed to myself never to die like that.

So.. now I am downloading Shelter...

@ Adal Baha I knew it XD

So today I was at work and this really old lady came in and she was SO confused she thought she was in the mall (it's a small hardware store)....I didn't really know what to do. So I've decided to spend more time with my granny.

Also I seem to talk alot XD
    Blorp

You've bad influence on me, Dj.

Grannys are cute. you just feel so.. Guilty when they get lost like that.
    That's great! Nobody likes quiet backgroundfigures

I'm a bad influence on everyone >;D

Yah her name was Jonie (such a cute name).
    Blorp

Jonie the lost granny... Now, I feel bad... Fu

Also: Just watched Shelter. That movie was just beautiful!
    I cried throughout the whole sh*t
    Last edited by Schade; 18th February 2012 at 10:19 PM.

dj- Yeah better safe then sorry. Who Sweden girl? (I mentioned two girls in that post :P), I am planning to, I just don't know when. But when she came back from Sweden and we got into a conversation, she said she didn't really want to get into any commitments for a while, which I presume includes dating. So I may be waiting for a while.

Although when a girl says she thinks it's weird to hang out with a guy she hasn't known for long (TWO years.. I don't think she's aware how long that is) and rather in a group, would that include dating? (She meant as friends and just the two of us)

DS- That is good then, I am sorry to hear about your Uncle btw, that's no way to pass away.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

Talking about movies, I watched v for vandetta last night :P was pretty cool. There was part where a lesbian couple got arrested and killed and that was sad . Basicly the movie was about a nazi like oppresion for who doesn't know it.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

@7 Tyranitars Nazi's make me sad.....that is all I have to say.

@Willow Yah you'll have to wait a bit, but if you really like this girl then sooner is always better than later! Obviously don't rush, but also don't let her slip through your fingers.
    Blorp

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    @7 Tyranitars Nazi's make me sad.....that is all I have to say.

@Willow Yah you'll have to wait a bit, but if you really like this girl then sooner is always better than later! Obviously don't rush, but also don't let her slip through your fingers.
    It was an awesome movie though. It weren't nazi's but a nazi like regime in the UK.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Dj- Yeah that is true, I was thinking March/April I will do it but I am not too sure yet. Also about that other part, apparently (After I talked to one of my male church friends) most girls do find it weird to just hang out with a guy solo, so I guess that has no bearing on what she says.

As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

Yeah girls much prefer group settings, unless they know it's a date
    Blorp

I thought V for Vendetta was more of a socio-political commentary on Thatcher's England?

Dj- Yeah, I am almost 24 and it took me this long to ever know this. I don't know I guess when I grew up I thought it always normal for guys and girls to hang out with the two of them, but that would be because they were already friends, I guess it does make sense though, wonder how many girls actually have been lying because of that (Not in a bad way I guess, but basically saying they are doing something when they aren't). I have hung out with a girl or two with just us two but we were close enough.

Late to the party as usual. Haven't really hung-out here for a spell, but I figured I'd pop in and say helloooo. *waves*

So Washington state had enough votes for gay marriage, and the governor was all in favor. However, there are already a bunch of goups and protestors fighting this. Lets hope this doesn't get overturned! I for one have protested, attended the rallies, voted against prop 8 and so forth, so I hope what I have bene fighting for all these years hasn't all been in vein. Keep your fingers crossed for Washington state!

Also for anyone who follows my music... My band has an EP being released in 2 weeks, and I just finished another solo album. I will be performing a solo acoustic show at the Seattle Gay pride festival 2012 this summer. ^_^ Fun times!

It's really silly how it posts everything twice.

Page 1065 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 6596510151055106110621063106410651066106710681069107511151165 ... LastLast