Page 1084 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 8498410341074108010811082108310841085108610871088109411341184 ... LastLast
Results 27,076 to 27,100 of 33448

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I'd like to join
    I support those who choose to express themselves in a way that makes them happiest and screw those who chose to bash and insult
    Those who are willing to be happy with themselves
    Oh and I'm not quite sure what I am... I guess a little bi-curious ♪(´▽`)
        Spoiler:- Friend code for Pokemon White:

The more the merrier, welcome

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    StaryuBucks, they can be on every corner in the big cities.

Ada- I was gonna ask why they got you to put the sig down, well I think you can google how to shrink it and it will tell you, hopefully.

EK- Yeah that hasn't been updated in years, like DJ said it gets hard to maintain and just constantly adding people, plus SS makes a good point about people posting asking to join and then never returning anyways (Which has happened since the first time this was made). Not that you would be taken off, since you will always be a member unless you did something to really tick someone off here, besides trolls and jerks, there has been only one member ever kicked out (Which I hated doing)

SS- Exactly, I know people are busy and stuff but it makes me wonder why they post I want to join, a couple more posts then never return, but then again I have done it to a couple of clubs without meaning to myself.

Kurari- Yes welcome! We can help you realize what sexuality you may be as well, so don't be afraid to ask
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

So one of my co-workers from summer camp came out to me Which is kind of funny because he was one of the ones I thought for sure was straight. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ryubane View Post
    So one of my co-workers from summer camp came out to me Which is kind of funny because he was one of the ones I thought for sure was straight. XD
    Straight gays are the hardest to find out. People are actually suprised when I tell them I'm gay, since I apparently "look" straight. Oh well.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

No one was suprised when I came out. I didn't really bother to keep it a secret anymore.

It's been almost a year since I came out... I remember one of the reactions I got was "Your life is gonna change."
    Well, since then, it really hasn't. And I still haven't told my parents yet ... I'm not even sure I like the idea of referring to myself as gay anymore.

Oh, and hi! It's been a loooong while since I've posted here
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CoolAceKira View Post
    Straight gays are the hardest to find out. People are actually suprised when I tell them I'm gay, since I apparently "look" straight. Oh well.
    Well he's actually bi but same principle. I've been told I appear to be the straight type but I try to avoid that where I can. (is it bad that i try to avoid "looking straight"? XD)

I can kinda see what you're talking about. I'm not gay myself, but one of my best friends. They kind of told me by accident, if that's possible, and were worried I'd be upset. I was just surprised. I don't think it's that one looks straight, it's just that it tends to be the general assumption that someone is straight unless they are told otherwise.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

I've heard that I look intimidating and scary, but I act like a teenage girl. Dafuq?

Well, that's because teenage girls are extremely intimidating and scary. No offense, girls.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

^^ Damn straight! girls be scary, especially the teenage ones lol

Anyway I feel bad for a friend of mine
    He came out to his parents that he was bi not to long ago, and his parents are very religious, especially his step mother
    So they took away his bedroom door, and his step mom was trying to send him to a "gay"camp this summer to "fix him"

And to add insult to injury he is no longer allowed by his step mom to associate with us since we joined the LGBT alliance at school
    He technically can't come to any of the meetings but he still sneaks in to hang out.
    My heart goes out to him (´・_・`)

My mom saw this club on the history and wont let me come on Serebii anymore (love how well that worked, xD) My mom took down my bedroom door long ago though.

After that, I am no closer to coming-out -__-'

Wait, so you're telling me that some parents won't let their kids have bedroom doors?! D:<
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7

Guess mine is afraid I am fapping it up in there, xD.

Oh, I see...

xD. Naw, but I do want it back!

I can't believe some parents think that people don't deserve privacy

I'm used to it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuraikarasu View Post
    ^^ Damn straight! girls be scary, especially the teenage ones lol

Anyway I feel bad for a friend of mine
    He came out to his parents that he was bi not to long ago, and his parents are very religious, especially his step mother
    So they took away his bedroom door, and his step mom was trying to send him to a "gay"camp this summer to "fix him"
    That's horrid Trying to "fix" someone by trying to turn them straight is a sickening thing to do. It's this sort of thing that makes me uncomfortable with being more open about sexuality.
    Trying to change anyone just because you don't like a certain aspect of them in any case is rude.

Also, they removed his door? What a cruel and unusual punishment ?
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Yah it's a horrid thing for parents to not accept you when they are supposed to love you no matter what. It hurts, and it can break your heart....so much...but even if your parents basically tell you to screw off and never be in their lives you need to realise that it's a promblem of theirs. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

I know and the worst part is that his biological father while not really okay with it, is at least a little understanding, but his frickin' STEP-mother is trying to press the issue!
    What makes it even worse is that his STEP mom went to his Biological Mother and outed him to her in an effort to get his real mom to disown or renounce her Son's "sinful ways". That to me is just screwed up.
    But bless his real mom's heart, when she was told about her Sons orientation, she accepted him and even offered to by him condoms

...I'm not sure what to say, other than the fact that at least his biological mom accepted him. His stepmom on the other hand... D:<

Yeah but that's the only real ray of hope in this though
    It just ticks me off really( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
    But I'll stop my rant now *steps off soapbox*

I'm lucky enough to have been in an accepting family, and I can't imagine having to deal with that

Page 1084 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 8498410341074108010811082108310841085108610871088109411341184 ... LastLast