Page 1084 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 8498410341074108010811082108310841085108610871088109411341184 ... LastLast
Results 27,076 to 27,100 of 33458

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #27076
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    That reminds me when me and my family where watching family guy under dinner (yes we watch tv under dinner :P) there was this part about gay camp, and my mom was like do americans still believe in that ********?
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  2. #27077
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Yeah gay camps are still quite real. It's sad, but the world has messed up things all over.
    Blorp

  3. #27078
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Yeah gay camps are still quite real. It's sad, but the world has messed up things all over.
    And this is only the western world, it's far worse in most other places :C
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  4. #27079
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!
    Posts
    208

    Default

    What comfuses me is that the reason most of these people don't like gays is because the Bible says the whole "abomination" thing in Leviticus. However, it also says not to eat pork. Or wear silk. A person can't pick and choose the rules, and a person DEFINATELY needs to apply the damn thing to modern day life. We like our bacon. We like our soft clothes. So why do only some of us like our gays?
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

    Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.



  5. #27080
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    What comfuses me is that the reason most of these people don't like gays is because the Bible says the whole "abomination" thing in Leviticus. However, it also says not to eat pork. Or wear silk. A person can't pick and choose the rules, and a person DEFINATELY needs to apply the damn thing to modern day life. We like our bacon. We like our soft clothes. So why do only some of us like our gays?
    I'm gay and Christian, so not all "Bible-thumpers" are anti-gay. Just WBC, who are morons and need to die.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  6. #27081
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Oh, I know i isn't all everyone. I'm a Christian myself. I'm just saying that it's a rediculous extreme that makes no sense. That's all.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

    Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.



  7. #27082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAceKira View Post
    I'm gay and Christian, so not all "Bible-thumpers" are anti-gay. Just WBC, who are morons and need to die.
    Is there something you have against Mormons?

    Never mind. I saw you put morons. Woops. >_>
    [CENTER]Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

  8. #27083
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    The truth is religion and cultures differ so much from place to place.

    I was a JW when I came out and I was disfellowshipped and shunned by the congregation. But the community itself didn't accept me and neither did any of the other churches here. It hurt, but it really is the location and the people. Not exactly the religion itself.
    Blorp

  9. #27084
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,479

    Default

    CoolAce- Straight girls are extremely hard to figure out if they would go out with you, I think all genders and sexualities people are just so damn hard to figure out. Hell I wouldn't know if a girl is straight or gay (Unless they said it).
    Ryu- That's funny, I actually think one of my guy friends may possibly be gay but I might be jumping on the stereotype considering he looks a bit flamboyant (Think Kurt in Glee). Although we may never know because 1. He's married (To another person I consider a friend, which means if he did come out announcing I am gay, I hope I won't have to choose one side). 2. He's a student Pastor...

    Yeah as in like a Priest, so that would probably be hard for him. Although he does seem to love his wife, but that doesn't always mean anything does it.

    Kurari- That really sucks, they should just get over themselves and accept him, and removing the door is hardly going to do anything, they are jerks.


    Moog and CoolAce- Hey I didn't know you guys were Christians too, same here which proves not all Christians are judgmental, narrow minded, hypocritical horrible people that some people make them out to be. My cousin, who is gay pretty much believes all Christians that are not me are like that, well maybe some others but everytime I try to tell him to stop judging all of my Christian friends at church he still says it, which includes the girl I have a crush on, a guy who's becoming a close mate, and other friends. I understand where he is coming from but I hate it, and my family is no goddamn better. I am planning to have a birthday party at the church with friends and family combined, but my cousins says some people like his mother's excuse would be I am not going because it's at a church >.>

    And I want to say grow the freaking hell up! THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU! THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHRISTIANS! it's believe it or not about me! My parents split up two years ago which resulted one side of my family not coming to my party because of my mother, so trying to get back to it close as I can, I chose a different venue to have both sides of the family, except my mum because she's too stubborn to suck up being in the same room as my father for a few hours, and I just thought throwing my friends in would be fun, but nooo! It's all because they can't smoke or drink or because in a church with Christians......

    Sorry I just went into rant mode there, but seriously it pisses me off. Sometimes it's hard being part of two or three worlds I guess. The Christian and the non Christian, my Dad is Christian and maybe two of my aunts, but that's about it (And I have a big family). I mean they are aware my wedding will be at a church with friends and both sides of the family.

    Anyways, I do know why my cousin thinks like this but I know not all people think like extreme Christians.. Or Westboro church >.>, it's just annoys me when he tries to throw all the Christians that isn't me (Yeah, he's a bit biased since we are pretty close) but it does get annoying.

    Also with the bible, I haven't always believed in every word the bible says. I believe in God, I believe he saved us and that there is a heaven. I do believe in various parts of the bible, Homosexuality is not one of them, I do not think God will sent gay people to hell and there is always a chance with thousands of years the bible could be changed, yes in the end of it, it says that if anyone changes this bible their crops will wither and they will be plagued etc, but how does it get changed back? I think some parts have been twisted.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie


    United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

  10. #27085
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Yggdrasil
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    CoolAce- Straight girls are extremely hard to figure out if they would go out with you, I think all genders and sexualities people are just so damn hard to figure out. Hell I wouldn't know if a girl is straight or gay (Unless they said it).
    Ryu- That's funny, I actually think one of my guy friends may possibly be gay but I might be jumping on the stereotype considering he looks a bit flamboyant (Think Kurt in Glee). Although we may never know because 1. He's married (To another person I consider a friend, which means if he did come out announcing I am gay, I hope I won't have to choose one side). 2. He's a student Pastor...

    Yeah as in like a Priest, so that would probably be hard for him. Although he does seem to love his wife, but that doesn't always mean anything does it.

    Kurari- That really sucks, they should just get over themselves and accept him, and removing the door is hardly going to do anything, they are jerks.


    Moog and CoolAce- Hey I didn't know you guys were Christians too, same here which proves not all Christians are judgmental, narrow minded, hypocritical horrible people that some people make them out to be. My cousin, who is gay pretty much believes all Christians that are not me are like that, well maybe some others but everytime I try to tell him to stop judging all of my Christian friends at church he still says it, which includes the girl I have a crush on, a guy who's becoming a close mate, and other friends. I understand where he is coming from but I hate it, and my family is no goddamn better. I am planning to have a birthday party at the church with friends and family combined, but my cousins says some people like his mother's excuse would be I am not going because it's at a church >.>

    And I want to say grow the freaking hell up! THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU! THIS IS NOT ABOUT CHRISTIANS! it's believe it or not about me! My parents split up two years ago which resulted one side of my family not coming to my party because of my mother, so trying to get back to it close as I can, I chose a different venue to have both sides of the family, except my mum because she's too stubborn to suck up being in the same room as my father for a few hours, and I just thought throwing my friends in would be fun, but nooo! It's all because they can't smoke or drink or because in a church with Christians......

    Sorry I just went into rant mode there, but seriously it pisses me off. Sometimes it's hard being part of two or three worlds I guess. The Christian and the non Christian, my Dad is Christian and maybe two of my aunts, but that's about it (And I have a big family). I mean they are aware my wedding will be at a church with friends and both sides of the family.

    Anyways, I do know why my cousin thinks like this but I know not all people think like extreme Christians.. Or Westboro church >.>, it's just annoys me when he tries to throw all the Christians that isn't me (Yeah, he's a bit biased since we are pretty close) but it does get annoying.

    Also with the bible, I haven't always believed in every word the bible says. I believe in God, I believe he saved us and that there is a heaven. I do believe in various parts of the bible, Homosexuality is not one of them, I do not think God will sent gay people to hell and there is always a chance with thousands of years the bible could be changed, yes in the end of it, it says that if anyone changes this bible their crops will wither and they will be plagued etc, but how does it get changed back? I think some parts have been twisted.
    wow i'm sorry to hear that, sometimes parents can be very stubborn, especially around important events, family can REALLY complicate things

    there is always a chance with thousands of years the bible could be changed, yes in the end of it, it says that if anyone changes this bible their crops will wither and they will be plagued etc, but how does it get changed back? I think some parts have been twisted.
    *cough* new testament* *cough*

        Spoiler:- Friend code for Pokemon White:


  11. #27086
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    838

    Default

    First of all, I'm not joining, and I'm perfectly straight, but, if you don't mind, I might pop in here and say things every once in a while. I have nothing against homosexuality, gayity, or however you say it, and I am an Aethist. So if you guys don't like the people who hate the people who embrace homosexuality, I'm going say things, if you'll let me. I personally think the idea is a great one. Starting a club like this. People can let out their fears and anxieties about not being "normal" and rant about people not respecting their choices. I think if you're homosexual, that's who you are, and nothing's going to change it. There is no "normal"; we're all "freaks" in some aspect. Some have asthma, some are gay, some are stupid, and some are emo. It's just the way the world works. I think we just shouldn't judge people based off all that fluff. Just saying.

  12. #27087
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Yggdrasil
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Moonlight Absol if more people in the world shared your philosophy it would be a much better place
        Spoiler:- Friend code for Pokemon White:


  13. #27088
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    outside of the walls
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuraikarasu View Post
    Moonlight Absol if more people in the world shared your philosophy it would be a much better place
    Would it really? I'm merely speaking the truth; homosexuality falls under the same category as being emo or having asthma. It's just a fluff to who you are; nothing more.

    Actually, the boys in my school all pretend to be gay.They pretend to. I think it's offensive to actual gay people. Jerks.

  14. #27089
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,479

    Default

    Kuari- Yeah, my mother is the stubborn one, I don't think my father would let it bother him. Maybe, depending.
    And I see, yeah the new testament doesn't really make too much sense, but I think it's because it's after Jesus died for our sins, so things that were in the old testament (Including the passage saying a man cannot lie with another man etc( that changed in the new one.

    Moolight- Alright sure, that's no problem if it's not a problem for others.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie


    United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

  15. #27090
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    With Shizui and Brawly.
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Okay, I need to learn how to properly flirt with guys as only a smile won't do all the time. Is it odd that I find it kind of hard to talk to a good looking guy. I am more busy trying to ignore me gazing into his eyes than I am listening.
    I claimed Machoke in the Official Claim a Pokémon thread.
    And I unofficially claim Shizui/Marlon and Brawly.

  16. #27091
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Flirting was always second nature to me, It's almost like a reflex.

    General rules:
    1. Try to flirt with someone you know will take the bait
    2. Make it obvious but play it cool.
    3. Be extremely confident.
    4. Make eye contact and only smile when you know they noticed.

    I will go more in depth when I have more time.
    Blorp

  17. #27092
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    With Shizui and Brawly.
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Flirting was always second nature to me, It's almost like a reflex.

    General rules:
    1. Try to flirt with someone you know will take the bait
    2. Make it obvious but play it cool.
    3. Be extremely confident.
    4. Make eye contact and only smile when you know they noticed.

    I will go more in depth when I have more time.
    They are usually the one smiling and winking at me. And all I can do is smile back. I just need to learn what to say instead of the cliche pick up lines.
    I claimed Machoke in the Official Claim a Pokémon thread.
    And I unofficially claim Shizui/Marlon and Brawly.

  18. #27093
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Just be yorself. Unless you are rude/annoying...then just be somebody better
    Blorp

  19. #27094
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    With Shizui and Brawly.
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Just be yorself. Unless you are rude/annoying...then just be somebody better
    xD I am pretty silly myself actually. I guess that can be pretty charming to some. Not rude though, just quick to apologize. ¬¬;
    I claimed Machoke in the Official Claim a Pokémon thread.
    And I unofficially claim Shizui/Marlon and Brawly.

  20. #27095
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,479

    Default

    Yeah I am pretty much bad at flirting myself, actually I think at times I am not even aware that I have been flirting with someone or if someone's flirting with me, I guess I can be clueless haha, so I am defiantly not one that can give advice here.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie


    United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

  21. #27096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Machoke View Post
    xD I am pretty silly myself actually. I guess that can be pretty charming to some. Not rude though, just quick to apologize. ¬¬;
    Being silly, biting your lip, and just keeping up with the person and never letting the conversation is cute. And whenever they say negative things about themselves deny it, or just be a nice guy about it. It's adorable. You have no idea. o-o
    [CENTER]Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

  22. #27097
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandriaTheMixed View Post
    Being silly, biting your lip, and just keeping up with the person and never letting the conversation is cute. And whenever they say negative things about themselves deny it, or just be a nice guy about it. It's adorable. You have no idea. o-o
    And if that doesn't work, learn how to tap dance. Tap dancing at inappropriate times works 1 out of every 1 time...trust me

  23. #27098
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Flirting just requires confidence and subtlety. Do whatever you want really just be brave and go for it. No lip biting or tap dancing needed lol.
    Blorp

  24. #27099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Flirting just requires confidence and subtlety. Do whatever you want really just be brave and go for it. No lip biting or tap dancing needed lol.
    It's not needed, but it's adorable. IE, brownie points.
    [CENTER]Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

  25. #27100
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Illinois/Rhode Island
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Flirting just requires confidence and subtlety. Do whatever you want really just be brave and go for it. No lip biting or tap dancing needed lol.
    Clearly you've never tap danced when you weren't supposed to.

Page 1084 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 8498410341074108010811082108310841085108610871088109411341184 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •