Page 1101 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 101100110511091109710981099110011011102110311041105111111511201 ... LastLast
Results 27,501 to 27,525 of 33446

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alchimiste View Post
    Hi Anthony Nice to 'e-meet' you!

I see you're in the process of losing weight? Good luck! I went through a similar process myself... from 375 lbs to 130 lbs. And a bit of unsolicited advice: Make sure you're wearing the appropriate running sneakers (otherwise, you'll end up with eff'ed up knees like me *sigh*) and, if possible, choose the elliptical over a treadmill if you have access to both
    I'm aiming for 135, but you rock, that is a serious accomplishment. I jog in shoes, well sneakers like this . And yup, on a treadmill. Was yours all on diet + exercise alone?

I ask because that's what I'm doing, although my mom recently got a Lap-band.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    Yeah, I'd say your definately up there. And nice to meet you, alchimiste!
    Nice to meet you too Moog!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    I'm aiming for 135, but you rock, that is a serious accomplishment. I jog in shoes, well sneakers like this . And yup, on a treadmill. Was yours all on diet + exercise alone?

I ask because that's what I'm doing, although my mom recently got a Lap-band.
    It was just exercising really. I've never been able to diet. I substituted the most unhealthy items out of my diet (white bread for whole wheat, juice/soda for only water, etc...). I mostly used to run an hour from my apartment to the gym, do 2 hours on the treadmill, an hour spinning class, a half hour ab class and then I'd jog back home; 6 days a week.
    Last edited by alchimiste; 7th June 2012 at 4:19 AM.

Hi there, nice to meet you ^_^
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

4. Default

Nice to meet you too Moog!

It was just exercising really. I've never been able to diet. I substituted the most unhealthy items out of my diet (white bread for whole wheat, juice/soda for only water, etc...). I mostly used to run an hour from my apartment to the gym, do 2 hours on the treadmill, an hour spinning class, a half hour ab class and then I'd jog back home; 6 days a week.
    Holy Crap! All that on a daily basis? I now feel bad about my meager 76 minutes jogging today......xD

I am cutting calories. I eat in the range of 1250-1500 cals, so that is about a 1000 cal deficit, but the exercise I do adds somewhere between 600-800 cals.

So I run a deficit of about 1500-1800 cals, with a net cal amount of 1000 or less.

But I did cut soda + juice for water, which was harder than cutting all fast-food, but it's worth it.

Late last year I did the hardcore jogging like now, but ate whatever I wanted to, and it basically counteracted/cancelled out the exercise. Sometimes it takes a few failed attempts until you work out the necessary kinks and figure out whats best.

I still managed to eat such delicacies as cheese covered hotdogs with ketchup thou. Hebrew National, reduced fat, but try to limit it to twice a week.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 7th June 2012 at 5:05 AM.

Welcome back!

Cool name, I assume short for Gabriel? Totally naming my first son that, as I've always liked the name.

Anthony here xD
    A very good name you have.
    I see you're in the process of losing weight? Good luck! I went through a similar process myself... from 375 lbs to 130 lbs. And a bit of unsolicited advice: Make sure you're wearing the appropriate running sneakers (otherwise, you'll end up with eff'ed up knees like me *sigh*) and, if possible, choose the elliptical over a treadmill if you have access to both

Holy ****.
    You're making me depressed. I wish I had the willpower you do.
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post
    A very good name you have.

Holy ****.

You're making me depressed. I wish I had the willpower you do.
    Haha, it wasn't willpower as much as I caved in to peer pressure and NYC gaytopian ideals (although they haven't been able to break my love for Pokemon hahahaha).

Holy Crap! All that on a daily basis? I now feel bad about my meager 76 minutes jogging today......xD

I am cutting calories. I eat in the range of 1250-1500 cals, so that is about a 1000 cal deficit, but the exercise I do adds somewhere between 600-800 cals.

So I run a deficit of about 1500-1800 cals, with a net cal amount of 1000 or less.

But I did cut soda + juice for water, which was harder than cutting all fast-food, but it's worth it.

Late last year I did the hardcore jogging like now, but ate whatever I wanted to, and it basically counteracted/cancelled out the exercise. Sometimes it takes a few failed attempts until you work out the necessary kinks and figure out whats best.
    Are you doing any weight training along with the cardio? You should try it. Muscle burns more calories than fat, so you'll burn more calories on average the more muscle you have. After I got to 130, it was hard to keep my weight within a stable range because I never did any weight training. I gained 15 lbs the first year (although that's probably also due to the fact that I was a freshman in college, darn freshman 15...) before I started lifting. I'm 175 now with a low percentage of fat. Be wary of BMI numbers, they don't consider body types at all. Not everyone of a certain age/sex/height is supposed to weigh the same.

But I should probably stop talking about weight loss/training before I annoy someone >.< Let me know if I can help or if you have any questions!

Yay new peepz in the thrizzle! Wattup!
    State your age and gender and what u r. (supporter, gay, trans, etc.)

Losing weight... ugh one of my toughest battles ever! Ima at 166, I used to be 180... but my goal is 155.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n-H!tch'd View Post
    Yay new peepz in the thrizzle! Wattup!
    State your age and gender and what u r. (supporter, gay, trans, etc.)

Losing weight... ugh one of my toughest battles ever! Ima at 166, I used to be 180... but my goal is 155.
    Hit the pavement, nothing burns calories like a good jog or run.

If you JUST cut calories, you're liable to lose muscle along with fat. Exercise helps you keep your muscle mass.

It's really not tough at all when you do the right things.

Welcome back, alchimiste. I remember you from back in the day. Those were the times of Dawn_Hero, Ryubane, Manafi's Dream, .Bambi. and Fused. xD

It's surprising how much this club has changed in just a year. Most of the old regular posters have disappeared.

I was SpeedSuicune, by the way, before my name change.

Welcome, newbies and... oldies?

Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    StaryuBucks, they can be on every corner in the big cities.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Welcome back, alchimiste. I remember you from back in the day. Those were the times of Dawn_Hero, Ryubane, Manafi's Dream, .Bambi. and Fused. xD

It's surprising how much this club has changed in just a year. Most of the old regular posters have disappeared.

Bambi still pops up in the "pop music" thread on an occasional basis.

I am of no importance
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I am of no importance
    Oh, whoops...

I... I was only listing the users that don't appear here as regularly as they once did. Does that make you feel better?

14. Default

Oh, whoops...

I... I was only listing the users that don't appear here as regularly as they once did. Does that make you feel better?
    I used to confuse you with the other Suicune, that now is a Mod.

I'm really gay, so I should obviously join this club

Hey SpeedSuicune xD Long time no post!

Wow, it's been so long, probably several years! I still have 1872 posts on this thread, and I didn't expect it to still be active, so it's great to see that it's still prospering. How is everyone? What has changed?!
    A Jolly Mareep from the British Countryside
    Long term member of Willow's Tara's LGBT+ Alliance
    Anybody unsure of their sexuality and seek support or advice,
    or are willing to show their support, are welcome. Likewise, if you're just looking
    for some great genuine people to hang out with, pop in! Above all though:
    Prejudice is not tolerated.

isn't being gay a bad thing?? my friends make fun of people for being gay and somebody said god doesn't like gay people lol...

NT- Hey, Welcome back I remember you lol, and I remember SS of course

calling- Don't listen to those people, they are just narrow minded, no being gay is not bad. And you should form your own opinion, don't let others make your opinions for you, that's why I still watch shows/movies other people say suck (Okay Twilight sort of on others, but I never liked the first movie to begin with). Besides someone being gay doesn't really affect you or anyone, unless you are gay yourself. (By the way, no offense but a lot of people would probably make fun of you for liking My Little Pony, but does that stop you?).

I am a Christian myself really but I don't believe that homosexuality is a sin to be honest, I just don't think God would condemn the people he created, people always say God made you the way you are, and that God loves everyone. There are a lot of Christians who got several different opinions on that as well.

Anyways, my birthday is in two days, not sure exactly what I am doing yet but hopefully it will be good. I know aleast I am going to church on Sunday night and then Maccas with friends, and will eat whatever I like:P, if I can afford it.

For Saturday, which is tomorrow I got my birthday party tomorrow night, so I got to go out and prepare for it, invited both family and friends.. Although a rather long story, let's just say I hope it all goes well. (This includes friends from the church, and non Christians)
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

my little pony is funny and cool!! i guess being gay is okay, you should love whoever you want to love!

nice to see al the old folks and new folks comin' together on the thread...kinda

Quote Originally Posted by calling View Post
    isn't being gay a bad thing?? my friends make fun of people for being gay and somebody said god doesn't like gay people lol...
    Well "wrong" is completely subjection, many people view being gay as wrong. But if loving different people makes you wrong I don't want to be right xD
    Just be who you are and stop worrying about what other people think of you.

i'm not gay lol i like this girl but profesco deleted my thing where i asked for help about how to ask her on a date

I'm a straight guy, but girls are definately not my strong suit. You may need to seek help from someone else. I once called a girlfriend a sheep by accident. See? Smooth as sandpaper.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

Calling- Yes, well I wouldn't know since I don't watch My Little Pony, but it's something you like and you should, despite what others say about people liking it or the show itself. I am not much of a good advice person about girls though, yes I am a straight male, but I am turning 24 on Sunday, and that makes about 24 years of never having even a date.

DJ- Lol Fresh Prince of Bel-Air quote there? The baby, I don't want to be right.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

hahaha you're really funny, how did your girlfriend look like a sheep??

Page 1101 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 101100110511091109710981099110011011102110311041105111111511201 ... LastLast