Page 1101 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 101100110511091109710981099110011011102110311041105111111511201 ... LastLast
Results 27,501 to 27,525 of 33357

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    No offence to anyone here...but I think we should cool down the sexuality of this thread.
    I know, I shouldn't be one to talk....but it's gradually been getting worse, especially considering we have younger members in this group.

If you do say something (for lack of a better word) "naughty" it might be best to put it in spoilers or something.
    You are correct.
    Even though I doubt anyone in the club is younger than the adult material comprehension age range, I should be more discreet about what I say.
    And here I had a question I was gonna ask but now find it too vulgar.
    ANYWHO, Adilricus.. is this your new username or did U always have it before the name change phase?
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post
    :|

Tell her to wear a gas mask. If she doesn't, the STD's in the air will get to her.

WHAT IS OBESE FOR SOMEONE THAT'S 5'2"?
    She lives in a fancy gated community type place/thing, on the Army base, Ft. Wainwright to be precise.

For a 5"2' person even 0.1 lbs over 164lbs makes you technically 'obese'.

For a 5"2' person even 0.1 lbs over 164lbs makes you technically 'obese'.
    Now, that made no sense to me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Now, that made no sense to me.

Lol. Google it, there are BMI calculators that let you British, or Aussie folk input your weight as Stone or Kilograms. Same for height, you can use different units if you wish.

LAdy Balt. healthy weight for your height is in the 105-135 lbs/pounds range.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    Lol. Google it, there are BMI calculators that let you British, or Aussie folk input your weight as Stone or Kilograms. Same for height, you can use different units if you wish.

LAdy Balt. healthy weight for your height is in the 105-135 lbs/pounds range.
    **** yeah! I'm healthy. Barely lol.
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

6. Default

**** yeah! I'm healthy. Barely lol.
    Great Job! That's what's up!

Healthy living is the only way to live.

Moving on, are you a lesbian or a supporter?

Great Job! That's what's up!

Healthy living is the only way to live.

Moving on, are you a lesbian or a supporter?
    Supporter. :3
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

Hey guys!

I used to be active in the club/forums about a year ago or so, but hadn't been online since August or so due to work/travels. Anyway, I don't really recognize any of your screen names so I guess I should just introduce myself again xD

My name is Gabe, I'm 25 and live in New York =)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alchimiste View Post
    Hey guys!

I used to be active in the club/forums about a year ago or so, but hadn't been online since August or so due to work/travels. Anyway, I don't really recognize any of your screen names so I guess I should just introduce myself again xD

My name is Gabe, I'm 25 and live in New York =)
    Welcome back!

Cool name, I assume short for Gabriel? Totally naming my first son that, as I've always liked the name.

Anthony here xD

I'd love to join.
    FC for Soul Silver: 1034 7229 5098

Message me to set something up if you want to casually battle.

Welcome back Allchimiste and welcome Shadyone.

^____^

Welcome back!

Cool name, I assume short for Gabriel? Totally naming my first son that, as I've always liked the name.

Anthony here xD
    Hi Anthony Nice to 'e-meet' you!

I see you're in the process of losing weight? Good luck! I went through a similar process myself... from 375 lbs to 130 lbs. And a bit of unsolicited advice: Make sure you're wearing the appropriate running sneakers (otherwise, you'll end up with eff'ed up knees like me *sigh*) and, if possible, choose the elliptical over a treadmill if you have access to both

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Welcome back Allchimiste and welcome Shadyone.

^____^

Hi djhappy! (I'm 90% sure I recognize you from back then LOL)

Hi djhappy! (I'm 90% sure I recognize you from back then LOL)
    Yah I was pretty new back then, now I'm pretty much the most active huy here besides Willow. Sort of

Yeah, I'd say your definately up there. And nice to meet you, alchimiste!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede
    Originally posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."
    Officially claimed Aht from Radiant Historia.

Grammar: It's the difference between knowing your sh*t, and knowing you're sh*t.

15. Default

Hi Anthony Nice to 'e-meet' you!

I see you're in the process of losing weight? Good luck! I went through a similar process myself... from 375 lbs to 130 lbs. And a bit of unsolicited advice: Make sure you're wearing the appropriate running sneakers (otherwise, you'll end up with eff'ed up knees like me *sigh*) and, if possible, choose the elliptical over a treadmill if you have access to both
    I'm aiming for 135, but you rock, that is a serious accomplishment. I jog in shoes, well sneakers like this . And yup, on a treadmill. Was yours all on diet + exercise alone?

I ask because that's what I'm doing, although my mom recently got a Lap-band.

Quote Originally Posted by Moog2 View Post
    Yeah, I'd say your definately up there. And nice to meet you, alchimiste!
    Nice to meet you too Moog!

I'm aiming for 135, but you rock, that is a serious accomplishment. I jog in shoes, well sneakers like this . And yup, on a treadmill. Was yours all on diet + exercise alone?

I ask because that's what I'm doing, although my mom recently got a Lap-band.
    It was just exercising really. I've never been able to diet. I substituted the most unhealthy items out of my diet (white bread for whole wheat, juice/soda for only water, etc...). I mostly used to run an hour from my apartment to the gym, do 2 hours on the treadmill, an hour spinning class, a half hour ab class and then I'd jog back home; 6 days a week.
    Last edited by alchimiste; 7th June 2012 at 5:19 AM.

Hi there, nice to meet you ^_^
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

18. Default

Nice to meet you too Moog!

It was just exercising really. I've never been able to diet. I substituted the most unhealthy items out of my diet (white bread for whole wheat, juice/soda for only water, etc...). I mostly used to run an hour from my apartment to the gym, do 2 hours on the treadmill, an hour spinning class, a half hour ab class and then I'd jog back home; 6 days a week.
    Holy Crap! All that on a daily basis? I now feel bad about my meager 76 minutes jogging today......xD

I am cutting calories. I eat in the range of 1250-1500 cals, so that is about a 1000 cal deficit, but the exercise I do adds somewhere between 600-800 cals.

So I run a deficit of about 1500-1800 cals, with a net cal amount of 1000 or less.

But I did cut soda + juice for water, which was harder than cutting all fast-food, but it's worth it.

Late last year I did the hardcore jogging like now, but ate whatever I wanted to, and it basically counteracted/cancelled out the exercise. Sometimes it takes a few failed attempts until you work out the necessary kinks and figure out whats best.

I still managed to eat such delicacies as cheese covered hotdogs with ketchup thou. Hebrew National, reduced fat, but try to limit it to twice a week.
    Last edited by Banana Knight Arthur; 7th June 2012 at 6:05 AM.

Welcome back!

Anthony here xD
    A very good name you have.

Holy ****.
    You're making me depressed. I wish I had the willpower you do.

-Alex

A very good name you have.

Holy ****.

You're making me depressed. I wish I had the willpower you do.
    Haha, it wasn't willpower as much as I caved in to peer pressure and NYC gaytopian ideals (although they haven't been able to break my love for Pokemon hahahaha).

Holy Crap! All that on a daily basis? I now feel bad about my meager 76 minutes jogging today......xD

I am cutting calories. I eat in the range of 1250-1500 cals, so that is about a 1000 cal deficit, but the exercise I do adds somewhere between 600-800 cals.

So I run a deficit of about 1500-1800 cals, with a net cal amount of 1000 or less.

But I did cut soda + juice for water, which was harder than cutting all fast-food, but it's worth it.

Late last year I did the hardcore jogging like now, but ate whatever I wanted to, and it basically counteracted/cancelled out the exercise. Sometimes it takes a few failed attempts until you work out the necessary kinks and figure out whats best.
    Are you doing any weight training along with the cardio? You should try it. Muscle burns more calories than fat, so you'll burn more calories on average the more muscle you have. After I got to 130, it was hard to keep my weight within a stable range because I never did any weight training. I gained 15 lbs the first year (although that's probably also due to the fact that I was a freshman in college, darn freshman 15...) before I started lifting. I'm 175 now with a low percentage of fat. Be wary of BMI numbers, they don't consider body types at all. Not everyone of a certain age/sex/height is supposed to weigh the same.

But I should probably stop talking about weight loss/training before I annoy someone >.< Let me know if I can help or if you have any questions!

Yay new peepz in the thrizzle! Wattup!
    State your age and gender and what u r. (supporter, gay, trans, etc.)

Losing weight... ugh one of my toughest battles ever! Ima at 166, I used to be 180... but my goal is 155.

22. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n-H!tch'd View Post
    Yay new peepz in the thrizzle! Wattup!
    State your age and gender and what u r. (supporter, gay, trans, etc.)

Losing weight... ugh one of my toughest battles ever! Ima at 166, I used to be 180... but my goal is 155.
    Hit the pavement, nothing burns calories like a good jog or run.

If you JUST cut calories, you're liable to lose muscle along with fat. Exercise helps you keep your muscle mass.

It's really not tough at all when you do the right things.

Welcome back, alchimiste. I remember you from back in the day. Those were the times of Dawn_Hero, Ryubane, Manafi's Dream, .Bambi. and Fused. xD

It's surprising how much this club has changed in just a year. Most of the old regular posters have disappeared.

I was SpeedSuicune, by the way, before my name change.

Welcome, newbies and... oldies?

25. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Welcome back, alchimiste. I remember you from back in the day. Those were the times of Dawn_Hero, Ryubane, Manafi's Dream, .Bambi. and Fused. xD

It's surprising how much this club has changed in just a year. Most of the old regular posters have disappeared.

I was SpeedSuicune, by the way, before my name change.
    Bambi still pops up in the "pop music" thread on an occasional basis.

Page 1101 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 101100110511091109710981099110011011102110311041105111111511201 ... LastLast