Page 111 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 11611011071081091101111121131141151211612111111 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I dunno why, but I can't help laughing everytime I see that banner. XD It's nice and all, it's just the way they look at you. XDD But again, it's very nice. ^_^
    Hell yeah! =9

Quote Originally Posted by Groudon
    I dunno why, but I can't help laughing everytime I see that banner. XD It's nice and all, it's just the way they look at you. XDD But again, it's very nice. ^_^
    Lol, thank you Groudon! Ack, I've just noticed a tiny mistake I've made with it now.. >< Gah..oh well..
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

huh? I thought I made a post...Well that's cool, when I saw Anthony in Little Britian I thought "Oh my god that Giles!* (His other TV character) and in two guys and a girl as well..

Can't remeber what I sauid in the suppodly post I posted, must have forgotten about it when I put the banner up on the first page.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

pisces_beedrill Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PhanpyLover06
    Thank you. What's the new topic?

P.S. Anyone want to pair up?&#191; Rochester, new York, 5th grade, and a gay person( meaning a boy( i'm a boy) you get it dont you?)
    ooh, sorry, impossible. u r in u.s. i am in ug. btw, how was everyone's x-mas?

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    huh? I thought I made a post...Well that's cool, when I saw Anthony in Little Britian I thought "Oh my god that Giles!* (His other TV character) and in two guys and a girl as well..

Can't remeber what I sauid in the suppodly post I posted, must have forgotten about it when I put the banner up on the first page.
    Don't worry about it, I've done that plenty of times. :P

Arrgghh, seriously, I'm not flaming or anything, but could we at least revert back to using actual English as oppose to "text chat". It does make it a whole lot more easier to understand what you are saying. I know not everyone comes from an English-speaking country, and you find english hard to learn, but surely your teachers don't teach you to speak like this: "ow r u, iz u gd?" No, I think not. To stop this being spam and ruin a crucial post, here is somethign for you all.

A while ago, I stopped thinking about my crush, and I'm quite happy about that. However, I don't know whether I'm over him, or it's just because I haven't seen him in so long. Ah well, either way, I'm still good.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

That's sort of happening to me, i haven't seen my crush in so long i still like him, but i'm not too worried. Because it's summer! *dances*
    WT- i took the buffy personality test and it said i was most like xander, so how do i get that tag thing? it just shows a ginormous pic.
    the pair-up thing was a good idea, so posted my details earlier!
    Last edited by swift arrow; 30th December 2005 at 12:01 AM.
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

Quote Originally Posted by swift arrow
    That's sort of happening to me, i haven't seen my crush in so long i still like him, but i'm not too worried. Because it's summer! *dances*
    WT- i took the buffy personality test and it said i was most like xander, so how do i get that tag thing? it just shows a ginormous pic.
    the pair-up thing was a good idea, so posted my details earlier!
    Summer? Hope you don't mind me asking, but where are you from again? We have snow here, and it's bloody cold..

Good luck with the Pair-up thing... I used to have a Pair-up here..but he vanished. He was so sweet though, he even sent me a gift for my seventeenth birthday-a Garfield plushie and chocolates. -Was so cute..*sigh* Wish he did not disappear.

I live in Australia, were the air is hot, too hot, so damn hot!
    ONe day it was 40 degrees at nighttime!

- Endless Possiblity

I live in Australia, were the air is hot, too hot, so damn hot!
    ONe day it was 40 degrees at nighttime!
    Ah ok, that makes sense then. Lucky you!

Hm..think we need a new topic folks! >>

I'm hoping people will post their locations so people in the club could gte togtehr but..

*pulls sheet of paper out of hat*
    what crowd do you fit into?

LIke in relations with your sexuality, me for example fits in with the straight kids, so there to all those sterotype thinkers.
    In my community, You wouldn't be surprised that I fit in with the straight kids because (no offense) the gay kids are very dislikable.
    So just because you have a different sexual preference to others doesn't mean you're like other people of that preference!

- Endless Possiblity

pisces- Hunter is right, lets not use chat speak please,
    sa-Just copy the picture then put it in your paint, save it then put it in photobucket or whatever then into your sig, copy the link also (Not the one that will lead you to Xander but the page where it asks if you are a guy or a girl.

Edit: I also did the girl one and I turned out mostly like Tara No wonder why I like her/Amber, and I like Giles/Anthony as well

For the new topic, I'm really sorry, i dont really know gay/lesbian vocabulary that well. What does straight mean? :/ When I find out, then I will post simething for the topic

Also Willow's Tara, do you mind if I put one of the banners on the first page in sig( sry i did already before asking)

~Seth~
    [IMG]http://i25.*******.com/iz99n8.png[/IMG]

straight-hetrosexual boy and girl couples,
    and out of curiosity i also took the     Spoiler:

- Endless Possiblity

I'm hoping people will post their locations so people in the club could gte togtehr but..
    That would be so cool...think we have a bit of a diversity in locations though..

*pulls sheet of paper out of hat*
    what crowd do you fit into?

Eep *hides* I hate stereotypes.. Seriously why do people have to label themselves. It's so much better to judge others from a perspective where you know very little about them, so that you can get to know them yourself, than to be given a list of labels telling you what you're supposed to expect of them.

If I had to place myself into a crowd, it'd be with those that are straight. I don't act, talk or dress any different from what this crowd is percieved to act, talk and dress like-but then what is this crowd supposed to act like? Normal? What's normal? Everyone has their own opinions hence why I don't believe in stereotypes and crowds..and all that.. I just know I don't act any weird(er) from those around me and they're all heterosexual. ^^ I am what I am.
    Last edited by Kasumi Christie; 30th December 2005 at 2:56 AM.

Umm maybe i posted it wrong i wasn't trying to imply that there wer stereotype groups that i know little of, there are just some openly gay kids at my school who i'm not particularly fond of, gay or not.

and to prove i'm sorry i'll, ummmmmm dance with a broom! whatever you want!
    Last edited by swift arrow; 30th December 2005 at 3:04 AM.

- Endless Possiblity

I don't fit in to any "crowd". Stereotypes are dumb. People who enforce negative stereotypes are dumb. Which is why I find it kind of amusing that there is so much drama in this club, no offense.

My ex-friends were conviced that homosexuals are either real skinny guys in pink molesting people, or bald chicks in glasses molesting people. I don't talk to them anymore.

-_-

Umm maybe i posted it wrong i wasn't trying to imply that there wer stereotype groups that i know little of, there are just some openly gay kids at my school who i'm not particularly fond of, gay or not.
    You didn't post it wrong. ^^ I just percieve things in strange ways sometimes, either that or I lead myself off the main topic onto a sub-topic, forget where I'm coming from and talk about something else..and then none of it makes sense and we're all happy. =D Or something..

PhanpyLover06: The banners on the front page are for all members to use if they wish, that's what they're there for! ^^ No need to ask.

PL- Sure, go ahead use an yof them, if you couldn't use them then why are they on the front page then So yeah you can
    FP- Talk about sterotypes, that is the first I ever heard, where on eartrh did they get that idea?

aw man i screwed up my post big time, i did post all the wrong words sorry, just pulled out a random topic to realize how stupid it was i'm a dumb dumb *crawls under rock*

- Endless Possiblity

pisces_beedrill Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    pisces- Hunter is right, lets not use chat speak please,
    sa-Just copy the picture then put it in your paint, save it then put it in photobucket or whatever then into your sig, copy the link also (Not the one that will lead you to Xander but the page where it asks if you are a guy or a girl.

Edit: I also did the girl one and I turned out mostly like Tara No wonder why I like her/Amber, and I like Giles/Anthony as well
    what is chat speak?

I'm personally not sure but I think it's like when your text messaging/SMS on your mobile that sort of talk.
    Eg: r y goin' to da shop so dat w cn party 2night?

- Endless Possiblity

pisces_beedrill Guest

oh, sorry, that is how i type when i am in a rush

Quote Originally Posted by pisces
    what is chat speak?
    Umm, my whole post? Where did it go? Oh, wait, it's still there. Phew.

The pair-up thing is a little silly, since hardly any of us live anywhere near eachother. If two people can say they live near me (Birmingham, UK), then I'll.... uhh.... eat one of these Soothers in front of me. And no, I don't even have a sore throat, yeah, that's how hard I am ;D

Hmm, what group do I fit into. Well, I used to be all "skaterish" but now I've gone more trendy, or prep as its called in the US. I dunno why, but that is me label now for some reason. My groups of friends have no connection at all. I am friends with a few Bisexual people, and (no offence) I have a huge dislike to Bisexuality. I am close friends with christians, girls, boys (of both sexualities). Skaters, Emo's, Rockers, Goths, more Trendy's. Seriously, it's bad enough labelling people, but you can never label someone because of the group of friend they have. That's what I believe.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

pisces_beedrill Guest

are you in a bad mood? cause what you are writing is immensly offensive, discouraging and sour.

Page 111 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 11611011071081091101111121131141151211612111111 ... LastLast