Page 1136 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 136103610861126113211331134113511361137113811391140114611861236 ... LastLast
Results 28,376 to 28,400 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Oh, and I apparently made out with a guy on a party last weekend. I really need to stop liking Vodka. It is not healthy liking it as much as I do

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Oh, and I apparently made out with a guy on a party last weekend. I really need to stop liking Vodka. It is not healthy liking it as much as I do
    Hate when that happens....

Lately I've been examing my life and everything. I deffinately need to re-evaluate some parts of me, but I don't mind as long as I grow

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Oh my you sound like me. Except moreso than Vodka, Tequila, and more so than kiss, I do alot more, which i end up regretting even further.

Oh well... Yolo, right?
    (You may kill me now for saying that)

Hey, may I join? I'm bisexual, and just wish to talk about stuff without being harassed.
    Why must flowers bloom, when they know they are destined to wither?

I like girls. DEAL WITH IT.

Shadow the Hedgehog is AWESOME.

Welcome. Please do feel free to share whatever you feel like you need to let out

I'm listing to a PSWAG Song ...

Ugh, why does that anime have good OSTs?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Aura Lucario View Post
    Hey, may I join? I'm bisexual, and just wish to talk about stuff without being harassed.
    Of course welcome to the club
    Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    I'm listing to a PSWAG Song ...

Ugh, why does that anime have good OSTs?
    -__________- I hate acronyms and thus have no idea what you just said.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post

-__________- I hate acronyms and thus have no idea what you just said.
    Translation: \\I'm addicted to this one Panty &Stocking with Garterbelt soundtrack

Ugh, why does anime have good official sound tracks?

Tumblr

Errr, I don't know what to say. I've been inactive in this group for so long. (O.o) I'm too nervous.

*Pokes*

Say something random!!!

Tumblr

Okay! Uhhhh, my Junior year for me in high school has been horrible so far. I think my teachers hate me. (-_-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryubane View Post
    Holy mother. You guys post like crazy when i'm not being active :P

So...summer's basically over and a lot happened in the last two months. So....recap time (be prepared for a huge mass of text):

During week 1 of summer camp, one of the campers (who's very obviously gay) was at the basketball court around 1 in the morning, and another staff member (who's bi although i hate him due to his general stupidity and manwhorish tendencies) met up with him. said staff member brought him back to the staff campsite, which is a HUGE no-no under any circumstances. in my tent no less, they got it on and somehow didn't wake me up, as i was asleep and had no clue this was going on. best part though: someone walked in on them and le gay camper freaked out and bolted. aforementioned staff member got chewed out, though unfortunately not fired as the guy who walked in on them was more surprised than anything. bonus: the next day, i got le gay camper's number and we've talked almost every day since then. not exaggerating when i say there's some serious relationship potential here. we'll see what happens in the next few months

About midway through week 3 of summer camp, things took a surprising turn. le cute boy who i worked with ended up quitting due to the directors being general asshats, which really upset me because i was so attached to him. fortunately, he was a participant in the training course i was staff on a few weeks after that, so i got to see him one last time. i really miss him

same week he quit camp staff, i found out another of my coworkers is bi. also 15, but he looks older than me cuz he's taller and sounds deeper. bonus, he's also a competitive diver and very attractive. naturally, we ended up becoming bed buddies for the last couple weeks of camp, but haven't had much contact since then since he doesn't have a phone. (ironically, he lives literally 10 minutes away from me, but due to said lack of contact i can't just hop over and see him whenever; his parents are a lot like mine)

the week after that, another coworker and i had a nice long conversation, and you guessed it, he's also bi. (i'd noticed he was attractive since the first day, but he's a little awkward to talk to so bringing it up was tricky) this was literally two days before the end of camp, so we also did some "stuff" before we had to part ways. unfortunately, i haven't been able to contact him since then Also during this week, i somehow ended up coming out to a camper, which normally I would never do during the camp season. at first he asked me if i was gay, which of course i had to say no (he's cute and all but definitely not my type, so it wasn't that big a regret), but after a couple rumors spread about someone completely different, he just put two and two together and figured it out.

Then, the bombshell. In between summer camp and the aforementioned training course, which i was also on staff for, i received a phone call from two of the council executives. they had heard from a "reliable" source that i was gay. this is, of course, true, but obviously in the boy scouts, this is a huge no-no. so there was a huge back-and-forth about this issue, and i ended up having to tell them that i wasn't, which i still feel horrible about. had i told them the truth, however, it would mean instant cancellation of membership. i couldn't stand to let that happen, as most of my best friends are in boy scouts and i just couldn't be taken away from them. with this, it also meant having to tell my parents i'm not gay. pretty sure i managed to convince them i'm asexual, which is better than having to tell them i'm straight (sorry aces, but if i had told them i was straight, they'd be pressuring me to get a girlfriend, and i don't think i could be in a relationship with a girl and truly mean it, as it would be far outside of my comfort zone). so the home situation is worse than ever, but what was there to expect, right?

either way i still got to stay on the training course as staff, which meant i got to see my bff again, as well as some other great friends. on the last night of the course, one of the other staff members decided he wanted to be bi for the night, so advantage was definitely taken. I still see him at other events, but we haven't talked about it since then. He's pretty good-looking too so I hope he actually is bi/gay and wasn't just looking to experiment.

That makes eight summer camp staff members (including me) who are gay/bi. And yes, little whore me has ended up with all of them at some point. and yes, i'm still single. what. the. hell.

But wait, there's more! After those few weeks, i spent a week in Florida (yay more homophobic family *shoots self*) and then a week in Michigan for a national scouting event. that was probably more fun than i've ever had in a week, despite no one there who i could at least cuddle with (unless you could the 14-hour buss ride home, in which we drove all night and a 13-year old boy ended up falling asleep on my shoulder, cutest thing EVER!)

so yeah, i think that's about it for now. school starts in two days, which i'm excited for because this is my last semester at community college before i transfer to university (cannot wait omigod). these next few months will literally either define me or destroy me, so fingers crossed and hope for the best. i'll be lurking here from time to time so leave me a VM or PM, i love talking to you guys about anything and everything. till next time! <3

*throws glitter*
    Sounds like an easy camp xD
    Glad you had a good summer ^___^

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Okay! Uhhhh, my Junior year for me in high school has been horrible so far. I think my teachers hate me. (-_-)
    I start my Junior year tomorrow o.0 I'm getting so old. But i had a good summer. Didn't do much except family stuff and watching all 8 seasons of Charmed (In only 2 months). Although, this summer I joined Serebii, so that's a good thing.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    I start my Junior year tomorrow o.0 I'm getting so old. But i had a good summer. Didn't do much except family stuff and watching all 8 seasons of Charmed (In only 2 months). Although, this summer I joined Serebii, so that's a good thing.
    One more year for us in high school after this. My summer wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. A few days ago I finished watching all the seasons of Pokemon. (o.o) And, I actually made my Serebii, last year, but I didn't start using it until this summer.

I always randomly stop checking this thread then come back to post like 2 things then leave again so I guess this is a hellooo (even though a lot of you in here hate me)

Why would they hate you?
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

People hate Steve because they are jeallous he can scuba.

College for me, starts in 1 week, I am actualy a bit excited.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Ada- Lol and people wonder why I don't drink:P, then again making out with a random girl, especially if she's hot isn't really a bad idea haha. But I rather be sober so I do remember it. I bet I am the only person who remembers what he did in 2010 at a nightclub called the Pit, and probably the only person out of all that went there that probably remembered everything lol (A joke of course, my cousin remembers sort of and he was drunk)

SA- Yes of course, welcome!

Ryu- Sounds like quite an eventful summer XD (Looks at the wall of text lol)

Scuba- Yes did I miss something? Why do some people hate you?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

3rd semester of college started last thursday. Taking a Public Speaking class and an Argumentative Writing (aka Eng 112) class this time. Considering all that I am, those should be veeeery fun classes >_>
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Sounds like an easy camp xD
    Glad you had a good summer ^___^
    It's ironic that almost everyone you mentioned from the camp was gay/bi and it's forbidden. :3
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post
    It's ironic that almost everyone you mentioned from the camp was gay/bi and it's forbidden. :3
    As a former Scout myself (though I hadn't come out back then), I can say with confidence that irony pretty much defines scouting as a whole. Treat others nicely and equally? A hierarchy (not sure if I'm spelling that right) is almost immediatly developed and then bullying begins. Not allowed to leave camp grounds? Que dozens of kids wandering off after Lights Out and goofing off. Speaking of Lights Out, if everyone's supposed to be in their sleeping bags asleep at a certain time? Small groups of kids will climb into one tent and tell jokes, play-fight, have farting contests (no, seriously), etc. till the sun comes up. Not allowed to bring toys or games on camping trips? Kids will smuggle in their Game Boys and Yu-Gi-Oh cards and whatever else they hold dear and play with them whenever they can get away from the counselors/staff members/directors/whoever the *EFF* is in charge. And my personal favorite: No LGBTs allowed in scouts? Well...read Ryu's wall o' text for the irony in that rule. Like I said, irony is the crown jewel of scouts.

School starts in three weeks for me. Let's see what I did all summer...

Me: ILUVUSEREBII

... Wow I have no life. *shot*

In all seriousness, though, summer is always a bit short. It goes away too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    School starts in three weeks for me. Let's see what I did all summer...

Me: ILUVUSEREBII

... Wow I have no life. *shot*

In all seriousness, though, summer is always a bit short. It goes away too fast.
    Meh. At least you werent addicted to Skyrim like I was. (Still waiting for Dawnguard to come out for ps3...*stares angrilly at Microsoft execs*)

Page 1136 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 136103610861126113211331134113511361137113811391140114611861236 ... LastLast