Page 1137 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 137103710871127113311341135113611371138113911401141114711871237 ... LastLast
Results 28,401 to 28,425 of 33333

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

People hate Steve because they are jeallous he can scuba.

College for me, starts in 1 week, I am actualy a bit excited.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Ada- Lol and people wonder why I don't drink:P, then again making out with a random girl, especially if she's hot isn't really a bad idea haha. But I rather be sober so I do remember it. I bet I am the only person who remembers what he did in 2010 at a nightclub called the Pit, and probably the only person out of all that went there that probably remembered everything lol (A joke of course, my cousin remembers sort of and he was drunk)

SA- Yes of course, welcome!

Ryu- Sounds like quite an eventful summer XD (Looks at the wall of text lol)

Scuba- Yes did I miss something? Why do some people hate you?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

3rd semester of college started last thursday. Taking a Public Speaking class and an Argumentative Writing (aka Eng 112) class this time. Considering all that I am, those should be veeeery fun classes >_>
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Sounds like an easy camp xD
    Glad you had a good summer ^___^
    It's ironic that almost everyone you mentioned from the camp was gay/bi and it's forbidden. :3
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

Quote Originally Posted by ❤Lady Baltny❤ View Post
    It's ironic that almost everyone you mentioned from the camp was gay/bi and it's forbidden. :3
    As a former Scout myself (though I hadn't come out back then), I can say with confidence that irony pretty much defines scouting as a whole. Treat others nicely and equally? A hierarchy (not sure if I'm spelling that right) is almost immediatly developed and then bullying begins. Not allowed to leave camp grounds? Que dozens of kids wandering off after Lights Out and goofing off. Speaking of Lights Out, if everyone's supposed to be in their sleeping bags asleep at a certain time? Small groups of kids will climb into one tent and tell jokes, play-fight, have farting contests (no, seriously), etc. till the sun comes up. Not allowed to bring toys or games on camping trips? Kids will smuggle in their Game Boys and Yu-Gi-Oh cards and whatever else they hold dear and play with them whenever they can get away from the counselors/staff members/directors/whoever the *EFF* is in charge. And my personal favorite: No LGBTs allowed in scouts? Well...read Ryu's wall o' text for the irony in that rule. Like I said, irony is the crown jewel of scouts.

School starts in three weeks for me. Let's see what I did all summer...

Me: ILUVUSEREBII

... Wow I have no life. *shot*

In all seriousness, though, summer is always a bit short. It goes away too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    School starts in three weeks for me. Let's see what I did all summer...

Me: ILUVUSEREBII

... Wow I have no life. *shot*

In all seriousness, though, summer is always a bit short. It goes away too fast.
    Meh. At least you werent addicted to Skyrim like I was. (Still waiting for Dawnguard to come out for ps3...*stares angrilly at Microsoft execs*)

Wow, need to update this thread~

So, bunch of thinking lately, and I have decided that I lean more toward Lesbian now more so than bi.

And there is your update xD Do you even remember me guys? ;-;

I laughed at something here. o.o I won't tell you what.

Anywho, I left unannounced for a week, but I'm back!

My female friend invited me to make out with her this weekend (on tape for some guys o.o)... It may have been a horrible idea, but I couldn't make it. xD I would've liked to kiss her though.

And I'm not entirely sure why I'm sharing this. xD
    The edit button is always your friend.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

Quote Originally Posted by emogirl View Post
    I laughed at something here. o.o I won't tell you what.

Anywho, I left unannounced for a week, but I'm back!

My female friend invited me to make out with her this weekend (on tape for some guys o.o)... It may have been a horrible idea, but I couldn't make it. xD I would've liked to kiss her though.

And I'm not entirely sure why I'm sharing this. xD
    Because we're family, of course! (One of the biggest screwed up families this side of the Kardashians, that is)
    Pleeeeeeease tell us what you're laughing at!

Also, a little light in my day (aside from meeting a brony in my bio lab class and a pegasister at Gamestop) : In my Public Speaking class we had to interview/be interviewed by one of our fellow students (first privately, then get in front of the class and tell everyone what we learned about the other person). When it was our turn, and after I told my bit, the person who interviewed me, with my approval, told the class that she found out I was gay AND a Brony. I expected the worst, but instead...the class gave us a standing ovation. Gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside X3

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    College for me, starts in 1 week, I am actualy a bit excited.
    I leave in about 30 hours to go to school 1000 miles away and I'm so ****ing scared. Like, it JUST hit me that I'm leaving my friends and family behind to not see them for another 3 months at the earliest. Like, I've been looking so forward to this for the past 9 months and now I wish I could have like, one more week or something at least...

Don't worry. You'll forget them soon enough

I'm in an odd balance of sadness and extreme anger right now.
    Don't really have much to say, just wanted to say something....

I have been shot by Cupid again. I really, really hope, for the love of God, if he really exist, that it is just a physical attraction. But I do doubt that.

Stupid dreams... That makes #2....

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Well, How do I proceed if it really is love?

If they're your friend, just go with the flow with out ruining anything... Drop small hints here and there, but not to much...

Someone else, I don't know...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I met him for real first time today. Have seen him around though.
    He does not seem to dislike me, like every other guy would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I have been shot by Cupid again. I really, really hope, for the love of God, if he really exist, that it is just a physical attraction. But I do doubt that.
    Polar opposite is happening to me. (That is, instead of me being shot and falling for someone, someone else has been shot and become rather smitten with muah.) While I do find the attention to be nice (and the fact that the guy who likes me is a total hunk is a terrific bonus), I just hope that he's NORMAL and not another whackjob who thinks I can save him...

Well, I can with 100% acccuracy say that has never happened to me, but good for you.
    Thinks you can save him...? Whut...?

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Well, I can with 100% acccuracy say that has never happened to me, but good for you.
    Thinks you can save him...? Whut...?
    Most people who have been attracted to me are...a little less than sane. They come to me thinking I can "save" them (i.e., help them with their problems and such), and because of my inherited Messiah Complex (i.e, I think I can save/fix/help everyone who comes to me), I never turn any of them down. That has come to bite me in the arse more than once. I just really hope this guy's normal...tired of being both lover and therapist...

Aww, that's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    I leave in about 30 hours to go to school 1000 miles away and I'm so ****ing scared. Like, it JUST hit me that I'm leaving my friends and family behind to not see them for another 3 months at the earliest. Like, I've been looking so forward to this for the past 9 months and now I wish I could have like, one more week or something at least...

I know that feeling. But it is better to just go right at it.

Anyway, I met my college class today. Luckily my school isn't 1000 miles away. only about 4KM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

My school isn't that far away either.. as long as I catch my bus.

I have absolutly no idea how to approach my crush. I have talked to him once.......

Page 1137 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 137103710871127113311341135113611371138113911401141114711871237 ... LastLast