Page 1138 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 138103810881128113411351136113711381139114011411142114811881238 ... LastLast
Results 28,426 to 28,450 of 33428

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

^That's so true.
    It does duck if you're all alone in discovering yourself though

You break the Ace of Hearts,
    but break too much.
    Hearts that cannot be refused,
    on your watch.
    Break the Ace of Hearts.

What was your first clue? As in, what first made you suspect that you were GLB?

I started becoming fascinated with looking at other guys, but put it off as nothing. A few months later I called myself bi curious. Then moved to bi and about a year after I noticed something, I said, yeah I'm gay. Later that year my best friend asked me and I told her. She (Despite saying she wouldn't) told a guy who was also gay, he told one of my friends who told another one of my friends and after me and the last guy I mentioned stopped begin friends (Homo"phobe") I didn't really care. Now I'm out at school and am still best friends with the girl who originally asked me. I actually have more friends now then before, so I'm glad she couldn't keep a secret XD
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzardy View Post
    Hi all, supporter here!

I genuinely don't understand the whole "homophobia" thing...
    Isn't it more important that you CAN love, rather then WHO you love?
    Amen to that.
    (Also, about my rant: I'm obviously not homophobic anymore, but I am, for whatever reason, metrophobic (fear of metrosexuals...redundant, I know). I have no idea why, but I cant hear a straight guy using a fake gay accent or watch the "Shoes"/"Lemme Borrow That Top" videos without throwing my headphones down and/or cowering in fear. I dunno why...they just creep me out >_>)
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

What was your first clue? As in, what first made you suspect that you were GLB?

Hmm, well, I guess my first clue was when I was 6 or 7 or so. I found that I found it easier to talk to girls and I never really related to guys that well.
    Thing is, though, a few years later, I got myself a girlfriend, who I genuinely loved (though the relationship was a bit of a disaster) and I had no idea I was gay.

We then broke up, and I found that I started to get attracted to guys, and then boom! .. realisation :/
    I spent 5 years hiding in the closet before I told anyone (well, one of my friends guessed), and those years were hell. I still haven't come out to the family.
    I'd often give out small clues like "I really like Brokeback Mountain" or "Jake Gyllenhaal is really cute"

Weirdly, though, I've recently started finding girls attractive again. Not really sexually though, but in appearance and personality. I'm wondering if I might be Bi, or just in denial.
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 5th September 2012 at 4:01 PM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyGuy View Post
    I'd often give out small clues like "I really like Brokeback Mountain" or "Jake Gyllenhaal is really cute"
    He's a bit more than that. ;)

My first clue was when I was in middle school, I started to drift away from 'liking' girls. Then, that's when guys came into the picture, I lied and told my friends I was bi curious (obviously a lie) then later on I told them I was bi (another lie).

Now, I'm in high school, and I fully accept that I'm gay. I'm not fully out, but I'm not afraid to tell someone I'm gay, unless it's someone who I'm close to. But, I think people know I'm gay, because of a message I sent to this guy who I thought was gay. But, that's a whole different story.

Hey all, Well, I am back. Had the flu for a week >.> Which you can imagine sucks, had to rest all week and laid in bed, and I had to cancel my weekend as well. I had a driving lesson on the Friday, and then a going away party on the Saturday night, and Sunday was Church, both services and whatever I would have done for my father on father's Day, instead I got to be home sick yay <.<. I hope everyone else's week was better then mine, because mine kinda sucked and that includes last week.

Hm for the topic I just always knew I was straight. Probably also had to do with the fact when I was 10, I "fell in love" with a girl a year younger then me, and I have always been attracted to girls since.

So what has everyone been up to?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Hey all, Well, I am back. Had the flu for a week >.> Which you can imagine sucks, had to rest all week and laid in bed, and I had to cancel my weekend as well. I had a driving lesson on the Friday, and then a going away party on the Saturday night, and Sunday was Church, both services and whatever I would have done for my father on father's Day, instead I got to be home sick yay <.<. I hope everyone else's week was better then mine, because mine kinda sucked and that includes last week.

Hm for the topic I just always knew I was straight. Probably also had to do with the fact when I was 10, I "fell in love" with a girl a year younger then me, and I have always been attracted to girls since.

So what has everyone been up to?
    That sucks. I've had the flu before, so I know how unfun that can be. Glad you're felling better, though.

Not much. We've just been discussing how/ we knew we were fabulous XD
    (Oh, and I found another brony today: PegaSister in my Statistics class. Love and Tolerance truly is everywhere, it seems...^_^)

Do you guys think the homophobia rate has went down?

In school, I think it hasn't, there are still people comparing stupid things to being gay, I know the world might not be the way we want it, but it would be nice if people were more mature.

So, today, there was a group of guys talking about gay people and they said that guys who were ear rings, skinny jeans, listen to pop music (mostly female) and dye their hair are automatically gay.
    (-_-) Really, that doesn't even make sense, everyone is different, so why can't people be different, and not get called gay?

Even people that dont support the GSA community should be able to have there say. What has the world come to? Calling someone gay, is the same offense as calling someone dumb, or stupid. I will "get out" for the sake of the people posting here, but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.

In the Bible, an entire city got distroyed because people were in love with the same gender. Why is it different now?
    Last edited by Legendarys; 7th September 2012 at 9:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    Even people that dont support the GSA community should be able to have there say. What has the world come to? Calling someone gay, is the same offense as calling someone dumb, or stupid. I will "get out" for the sake of the people posting here, but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.

In the Bible, an entire city got distroyed because people were in love with the same gender. Why is it different now?
    Learn to spell before attacking us, buddy-boy.

It's certain you don't like gays. You made it obvious through your post. So, all I ask is, why post here if you don't?

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Learn to spell before attacking us, buddy-boy.
    I'm sorry I didn't get everything word for word, "buddy boy."

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    It's certain you don't like gays. You made it obvious through your post. So, all I ask is, why post here if you don't?
    Was I not clear in my post? EVERYONE has their opinion, and I have the right to say mine. It not that I don't like gays, it's simply the lack of support, saying: feel free to be gay! I still accept gay people, and I have my own faults, but something just doesn't make sense to me. Anyways, enjoy your thread I'll stay out of you way.

I'm sorry I didn't get everything word for word, "buddy boy."

Was I not clear in my post? EVERYONE has their opinion, and I have the right to say mine. It not that I don't like gays, it's simply the lack of support, saying: feel free to be gay! I still accept gay people, and I have my own faults, but something just doesn't make sense to me. Anyways, enjoy your thread I'll stay out of you way.
    My my, spelling truly is a bit of a problem for you, isn't it?

My my, spelling truly is a bit of a problem for you, isn't it?
    Oh I forgot to turn spell check on! Maybe you should try turning yours off?

Guys stop feeding him. He is just stating his opinion (even if we don't agree). Just let him leave, he doesn't support us and if he is just here to cause trouble he will be reported.
    Just don't insult him and let him be on his way.

Oh I forgot to turn spell check on! Maybe you should try turning yours off?
    I don't need spell check. Anyone who pays attention to their words and doesn't just bang their hands on the keyboard in hatred doesn't need spell check. Guess we've got another piece of the Lowest Common Denominator in our midst, don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    Guys stop feeding him. He is just stating his opinion (even if we don't agree). Just let him leave, he doesn't support us and if he is just here to cause trouble he will be reported.
    Just don't insult him and let him be on his way.
    On one side, thank you! On the other, you think I'm here to cause trouble? Causing trouble is saying: "go die in a hole, you don't deserve to live." That would be causing trouble. I came across this thread as many others did aswell, and I decided to post. Does anyone here have a problem with that? You guys obviously don't understand the concept of being mean, or causing trouble. Calling someone a name, is the same offense as telling someone they don't belong somewhere, in God's eye's. If you guys don't want me posting, just leave me the heck alone and let me give my opinion!

In the Bible, a city was destroyed, however, the difference today is much of the so-called "rules" the Bible enacts are largely irrelevant now so why stick to them?
    Nowadays, people seem just fine picking and choosing what they can and can't do according to what it says.
    As soon as something comes up that they don't agree with they'll yell and scream about how "The Bible says it's wrong!" and yet they will ignore various other parts of it that they themselves are probably guilty of infracting.
    People are obviously moving on from the various now archaic views held within the book, so why can't the various "issues" surrounding LGBTs be moved on from as well?

*ahem*
    Er...anyways...
    I'm not really sure how to join this club but I would like to?
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by SamtheUlfr View Post
    In the Bible, a city was destroyed, however, the difference today is much of the so-called "rules" the Bible enacts are largely irrelevant now so why stick to them?
    Nowadays, people seem just fine picking and choosing what they can and can't do according to what it says.
    As soon as something comes up that they don't agree with they'll yell and scream about how "The Bible says it's wrong!" and yet they will ignore various other parts of it that they themselves are probably guilty of infracting.
    People are obviously moving on from the various now archaic views held within the book, so why can't the various "issues" surrounding LGBTs be moved on from as well?

*ahem*
    Er...anyways...
    I'm not really sure how to join this club but I would like to?
    After such and excellent tirade, we welcome you with open arms, friend.

After such and excellent tirade, we welcome you with open arms, friend.
    Why, thank you very much!
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

AbFab- Yeah it sucks, I still got the cough as it seems, so annoying I want it completely gone.

Sam- Welcome!

DJ- You are right, he's just stating his opinion so it should be alright, I mean there's one thing about letting people have an opinion (And then when they attack you, which I don't think was necessary this time). Although it seems a bit pointless to do it in a club for supporting homosexuality.

Legendary- Like I said above, you can share your opinion but don't get all upset because people are insulting you, you have to understand we had millions of trolls come into this club and well, troll us or act like complete assholes, which compared to them you haven't done yet. So if you come into the club you should be prepared to get some of the backlash, even if you are just sharing your opinion.

Now, may I ask you a question? Is there a reason for actually posting in here? I mean like do you have any questions or just wanted to post your opinion? I am not attacking you but I am curious to know the purpose? It's alright if you are curious or wanted to know exactly what goes on in here, and even alright to state your opinion as long as you don't go overboard.

Over the years I, myself have learned to just accept people as their opinions and not get hasty on them for it, I became a Christian years ago and started going to church almost three years ago, which you can fathom was a bit daunting considering I support homosexuality. At first I didn't think I would fit in for that reason (It's the only thing I really had that could make or break it for me). But as the years went by and I started to get to know these Christians at my church, I decided to just accept it's their opinion that homosexuality is wrong, and I am entitled to my own opinion (Although I don't really broadcast it, not really their business now is it). That everyone was raised differently and led to believe different things.

So I came to accept them and became friends with them, which there is nothing wrong with that, all friendships have different opinions and flaws. And since they can see me liking the Gay Marriage in Australia Facebook page, I presume they know (Aleast two of them seemed to already know just because of that) but since nobody has said anything about it, I presume they don't care or realize it's not their business and it's best to not make a thing about it.

I hope you got the point of that, I do tend to ramble. So yes, you can post but don't let things get overheated, and please try your best not to offend my members and we will try not to offend you either, I am sure we can all be mature about this.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

*Long depressed sigh*

I currently hate life

like sweet chocolate
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    *Long depressed sigh*

I currently hate life
    Why do you hate life?

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Why do you hate life?
    I can't get someone out of my head...

like sweet chocolate
    Tumblr

Page 1138 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 138103810881128113411351136113711381139114011411142114811881238 ... LastLast