Page 1138 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 138103810881128113411351136113711381139114011411142114811881238 ... LastLast
Results 28,426 to 28,450 of 33351

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I've read up a little, and, basically, it needs to be passed twice more, then same-sex marriage will be legal. It's expected that it will be successful, considering the large margin of the first vote.

So, yes; good. :D

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I've read up a little, and, basically, it needs to be passed twice more, then same-sex marriage will be legal. It's expected that it will be successful, considering the large margin of the first vote.

So, yes; good.
    Thanks for explaining, I didn't quite get what it ment.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Oh well. Keep thinking positive

What is this doing on the second page.

Let's see...

What was your first clue? As in, what first made you suspect that you were GLB?

Probably when I started appreciating my friends in the showers. God, was I freaked out then. ^^; Then... well, I accepted myself.

When I basically always have liked the male body better than the female body
    nd the fact that I cannot look at girls as anything other than friends

Umm well I've always liked guys more than girls....but I remember back when I was trying to convince myself I didn't really %100 accept I was gay until I fell completely head over heals for a guy.

Heheh, oh, the years of denial.
    "Oh, he's kinda cute.... No! Boobs, Girls! etc. etc."

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Heheh, oh, the years of denial.
    "Oh, he's kinda cute.... No! Boobs, Girls! etc. etc."
    Pretty much that xD
    *staring at girl who is okish* *hot guy walks by*
    *drools*
    *girl gives me dirty look cause she thinks I'm drooling over her*
    Bitch please!

Ok, that's funny.
    And of course: All the nights crying and wishing to be "normal" until you just go "Meeeh"

I really can't remember when it first came to me. I still don't know whether I'm gay or bisexual. I prefer males over females in that way, but I do find girls sexually attractive. My attraction to males is much stronger, but I wouldn't say no to a girl.

Ahahaha...oh boy, this is gonna be a long one. *Ahem*
    I remember being very touchy-feely (i.e., hugging, cuddling, arms over each other's shoulders, etc.) with alot of my straight guy friends in elementary school (specifically, the one I went to for the 2nd half of my 3rd grade year all the way up to 5th grade), but none of us really giving a crap about it back then. It wasn't till I got into middle school when I was introduced to homophobia (and, sadly, that was also the time that my older sister started making very fabulous friends who probably could've helped me discover myself had I not suddenly become so close-minded) that I realised that that stuff wasn't "accepted" and began to fear and shun those who tried to be that close to me (monkey see, monkey do). So yes, a guy who claims to be Absolutely Fabulous once went through a period of homophobia, and not a day goes by that I don't kick myself for it.

Anyway, enough of my rant. On to answeing the question at hand. I didn't really pay attention to the clues until after my sister sat me down and told me the "truth" about LGBTs (i.e. cleared my mind of all the homophobic BS that I'd absentmindedly believed in middle school) about a week before I started my freshman year in high school (she even pulled a line from Ron White's routine: "We're all gay, it just depends on how gay you are"). I spent the next week looking back on my life, trying to find said clues (cuddling with my elementary school friends, paying more attention to guys than girls, being more comfortable around girls talking about boys than vice-versa, etc.). I decided to go with bi-curious at the time, but it wasn't until a really attractive athletic guy (who, I'll admit, I sat back and watched get dressed alot, since we had the same P.E. class) came out to me and actually said he found me cute, that I ran with my eventual-homosexuality.
    Last edited by AbFabTrainerKira; 5th September 2012 at 12:16 AM.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Hi all, supporter here!

I genuinely don't understand the whole "homophobia" thing...
    Isn't it more important that you CAN love, rather then WHO you love?
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

I hate homophobia too, it's like they pay more attention than what LGBT people do than straight people.

I hate the word homophobia. It is not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an *******.

XD ahhhh Morgan Freeman.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

^That's so true.
    It does duck if you're all alone in discovering yourself though

I started becoming fascinated with looking at other guys, but put it off as nothing. A few months later I called myself bi curious. Then moved to bi and about a year after I noticed something, I said, yeah I'm gay. Later that year my best friend asked me and I told her. She (Despite saying she wouldn't) told a guy who was also gay, he told one of my friends who told another one of my friends and after me and the last guy I mentioned stopped begin friends (Homo"phobe") I didn't really care. Now I'm out at school and am still best friends with the girl who originally asked me. I actually have more friends now then before, so I'm glad she couldn't keep a secret XD
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzardy View Post
    Hi all, supporter here!

I genuinely don't understand the whole "homophobia" thing...
    Isn't it more important that you CAN love, rather then WHO you love?
    Amen to that.
    (Also, about my rant: I'm obviously not homophobic anymore, but I am, for whatever reason, metrophobic (fear of metrosexuals...redundant, I know). I have no idea why, but I cant hear a straight guy using a fake gay accent or watch the "Shoes"/"Lemme Borrow That Top" videos without throwing my headphones down and/or cowering in fear. I dunno why...they just creep me out >_>)

Hmm, well, I guess my first clue was when I was 6 or 7 or so. I found that I found it easier to talk to girls and I never really related to guys that well.
    Thing is, though, a few years later, I got myself a girlfriend, who I genuinely loved (though the relationship was a bit of a disaster) and I had no idea I was gay.

We then broke up, and I found that I started to get attracted to guys, and then boom! .. realisation :/
    I spent 5 years hiding in the closet before I told anyone (well, one of my friends guessed), and those years were hell. I still haven't come out to the family.
    I'd often give out small clues like "I really like Brokeback Mountain" or "Jake Gyllenhaal is really cute"

Weirdly, though, I've recently started finding girls attractive again. Not really sexually though, but in appearance and personality. I'm wondering if I might be Bi, or just in denial.
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 5th September 2012 at 5:01 PM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyGuy View Post
    I'd often give out small clues like "I really like Brokeback Mountain" or "Jake Gyllenhaal is really cute"
    He's a bit more than that. ;)

My first clue was when I was in middle school, I started to drift away from 'liking' girls. Then, that's when guys came into the picture, I lied and told my friends I was bi curious (obviously a lie) then later on I told them I was bi (another lie).

Now, I'm in high school, and I fully accept that I'm gay. I'm not fully out, but I'm not afraid to tell someone I'm gay, unless it's someone who I'm close to. But, I think people know I'm gay, because of a message I sent to this guy who I thought was gay. But, that's a whole different story.

Hey all, Well, I am back. Had the flu for a week >.> Which you can imagine sucks, had to rest all week and laid in bed, and I had to cancel my weekend as well. I had a driving lesson on the Friday, and then a going away party on the Saturday night, and Sunday was Church, both services and whatever I would have done for my father on father's Day, instead I got to be home sick yay <.<. I hope everyone else's week was better then mine, because mine kinda sucked and that includes last week.

Hm for the topic I just always knew I was straight. Probably also had to do with the fact when I was 10, I "fell in love" with a girl a year younger then me, and I have always been attracted to girls since.

So what has everyone been up to?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Hey all, Well, I am back. Had the flu for a week >.> Which you can imagine sucks, had to rest all week and laid in bed, and I had to cancel my weekend as well. I had a driving lesson on the Friday, and then a going away party on the Saturday night, and Sunday was Church, both services and whatever I would have done for my father on father's Day, instead I got to be home sick yay <.<. I hope everyone else's week was better then mine, because mine kinda sucked and that includes last week.

Hm for the topic I just always knew I was straight. Probably also had to do with the fact when I was 10, I "fell in love" with a girl a year younger then me, and I have always been attracted to girls since.

So what has everyone been up to?
    That sucks. I've had the flu before, so I know how unfun that can be. Glad you're felling better, though.

Not much. We've just been discussing how/ we knew we were fabulous XD
    (Oh, and I found another brony today: PegaSister in my Statistics class. Love and Tolerance truly is everywhere, it seems...^_^)

Do you guys think the homophobia rate has went down?

In school, I think it hasn't, there are still people comparing stupid things to being gay, I know the world might not be the way we want it, but it would be nice if people were more mature.

So, today, there was a group of guys talking about gay people and they said that guys who were ear rings, skinny jeans, listen to pop music (mostly female) and dye their hair are automatically gay.
    (-_-) Really, that doesn't even make sense, everyone is different, so why can't people be different, and not get called gay?

Even people that dont support the GSA community should be able to have there say. What has the world come to? Calling someone gay, is the same offense as calling someone dumb, or stupid. I will "get out" for the sake of the people posting here, but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.

In the Bible, an entire city got distroyed because people were in love with the same gender. Why is it different now?
    Last edited by Legendarys; 7th September 2012 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendarys View Post
    Even people that dont support the GSA community should be able to have there say. What has the world come to? Calling someone gay, is the same offense as calling someone dumb, or stupid. I will "get out" for the sake of the people posting here, but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.

In the Bible, an entire city got distroyed because people were in love with the same gender. Why is it different now?
    Learn to spell before attacking us, buddy-boy.

Page 1138 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 138103810881128113411351136113711381139114011411142114811881238 ... LastLast