Page 1138 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 138103810881128113411351136113711381139114011411142114811881238 ... LastLast
Results 28,426 to 28,450 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Herro! I'm in a bit of a rut. I have a friend that's straight, and I want to tell her I'm Bi, but I don't know how! Please help!
    Why must flowers bloom, when they know they are destined to wither?

I like girls. DEAL WITH IT.

Shadow the Hedgehog is AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Aura Lucario View Post
    Herro! I'm in a bit of a rut. I have a friend that's straight, and I want to tell her I'm Bi, but I don't know how! Please help!
    Honwestly the easiest way to go is just give subtle hints ("that guys hair is nice", "he looks really good today" [or she if you're a girl]) then just tell them one day when you think they'd already be able to connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Aura Lucario View Post
    Ugh, I know how you feel. Well, what Djhappy said is an easy way of doing it. And you could also bring up so stories about LGBT people, for instance "I heard that girl is gay, but she gets bullied because of it, what do you think of that?" Good luck.

(It took me a long time to come up with that conversation starter o.o, being a girl is hard too.)

My best friend just asked me and I told her.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

I miss you all. ;~;

A same sex marriage bill passed the New Zealand house of representatives wednesday by 80-40. I don't know exactly what it means but it stated that this was the first reading. Which could imply this is a bill needed for something to be proposed and discussed.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Woohoo! I guess

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    A same sex marriage bill passed the New Zealand house of representatives wednesday by 80-40. I don't know exactly what it means but it stated that this was the first reading. Which could imply this is a bill needed for something to be proposed and discussed.
    That's good. Right?
    Goodbye friends. My Pokémon drive is reaching zero, so I'm gonna go do other stuffs. Love you all. c:

-Alex

I've read up a little, and, basically, it needs to be passed twice more, then same-sex marriage will be legal. It's expected that it will be successful, considering the large margin of the first vote.

So, yes; good. :D

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I've read up a little, and, basically, it needs to be passed twice more, then same-sex marriage will be legal. It's expected that it will be successful, considering the large margin of the first vote.

So, yes; good.
    Thanks for explaining, I didn't quite get what it ment.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Oh well. Keep thinking positive

What is this doing on the second page.

Let's see...

What was your first clue? As in, what first made you suspect that you were GLB?

Probably when I started appreciating my friends in the showers. God, was I freaked out then. ^^; Then... well, I accepted myself.

When I basically always have liked the male body better than the female body
    nd the fact that I cannot look at girls as anything other than friends

Umm well I've always liked guys more than girls....but I remember back when I was trying to convince myself I didn't really %100 accept I was gay until I fell completely head over heals for a guy.

Heheh, oh, the years of denial.
    "Oh, he's kinda cute.... No! Boobs, Girls! etc. etc."

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Heheh, oh, the years of denial.
    "Oh, he's kinda cute.... No! Boobs, Girls! etc. etc."
    Pretty much that xD
    *staring at girl who is okish* *hot guy walks by*
    *drools*
    *girl gives me dirty look cause she thinks I'm drooling over her*
    Bitch please!

Ok, that's funny.
    And of course: All the nights crying and wishing to be "normal" until you just go "Meeeh"

I really can't remember when it first came to me. I still don't know whether I'm gay or bisexual. I prefer males over females in that way, but I do find girls sexually attractive. My attraction to males is much stronger, but I wouldn't say no to a girl.

Ahahaha...oh boy, this is gonna be a long one. *Ahem*
    I remember being very touchy-feely (i.e., hugging, cuddling, arms over each other's shoulders, etc.) with alot of my straight guy friends in elementary school (specifically, the one I went to for the 2nd half of my 3rd grade year all the way up to 5th grade), but none of us really giving a crap about it back then. It wasn't till I got into middle school when I was introduced to homophobia (and, sadly, that was also the time that my older sister started making very fabulous friends who probably could've helped me discover myself had I not suddenly become so close-minded) that I realised that that stuff wasn't "accepted" and began to fear and shun those who tried to be that close to me (monkey see, monkey do). So yes, a guy who claims to be Absolutely Fabulous once went through a period of homophobia, and not a day goes by that I don't kick myself for it.

Anyway, enough of my rant. On to answeing the question at hand. I didn't really pay attention to the clues until after my sister sat me down and told me the "truth" about LGBTs (i.e. cleared my mind of all the homophobic BS that I'd absentmindedly believed in middle school) about a week before I started my freshman year in high school (she even pulled a line from Ron White's routine: "We're all gay, it just depends on how gay you are"). I spent the next week looking back on my life, trying to find said clues (cuddling with my elementary school friends, paying more attention to guys than girls, being more comfortable around girls talking about boys than vice-versa, etc.). I decided to go with bi-curious at the time, but it wasn't until a really attractive athletic guy (who, I'll admit, I sat back and watched get dressed alot, since we had the same P.E. class) came out to me and actually said he found me cute, that I ran with my eventual-homosexuality.
    Last edited by AbFabTrainerKira; 5th September 2012 at 12:16 AM.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Hi all, supporter here!

I genuinely don't understand the whole "homophobia" thing...
    Isn't it more important that you CAN love, rather then WHO you love?
        Spoiler:- Current hunt and shinies:

Latest Shinies:

Click here to see the vids!

Spoiler:- Friendcode:

Spoiler:- Currently looking for::

I hate homophobia too, it's like they pay more attention than what LGBT people do than straight people.

I hate the word homophobia. It is not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an *******.

XD ahhhh Morgan Freeman.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

^That's so true.
    It does duck if you're all alone in discovering yourself though

I started becoming fascinated with looking at other guys, but put it off as nothing. A few months later I called myself bi curious. Then moved to bi and about a year after I noticed something, I said, yeah I'm gay. Later that year my best friend asked me and I told her. She (Despite saying she wouldn't) told a guy who was also gay, he told one of my friends who told another one of my friends and after me and the last guy I mentioned stopped begin friends (Homo"phobe") I didn't really care. Now I'm out at school and am still best friends with the girl who originally asked me. I actually have more friends now then before, so I'm glad she couldn't keep a secret XD
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzardy View Post
    Hi all, supporter here!

I genuinely don't understand the whole "homophobia" thing...
    Isn't it more important that you CAN love, rather then WHO you love?
    Amen to that.
    (Also, about my rant: I'm obviously not homophobic anymore, but I am, for whatever reason, metrophobic (fear of metrosexuals...redundant, I know). I have no idea why, but I cant hear a straight guy using a fake gay accent or watch the "Shoes"/"Lemme Borrow That Top" videos without throwing my headphones down and/or cowering in fear. I dunno why...they just creep me out >_>)
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Page 1138 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 138103810881128113411351136113711381139114011411142114811881238 ... LastLast