Page 1155 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 155105511051145115111521153115411551156115711581159116512051255 ... LastLast
Results 28,851 to 28,875 of 33261

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Guess it's about time I joined here. Bisexual here, hai gaiz.

If you're Bi, or If you were bi, what would be your Male-Female Gender Ratio?

I'd say mine's something like 65/35, I guess. I dunno, I find men less... submissive. I want someone I can actually fight for dominance with. Even if I win anyway. I also like muscle, and girls don't tend to be all that muscular (thank god). I love boobs though~

With that said, I'm dating a chick right now, been for uh... two years? Oh God I haven't counted she better not expect me to have. Our relationship's pretty open though, so if either of us wants to shag someone else that can be discussed. She knows I actually love only her either way. <3

So what else about me? I love pizza and like to abuse the strikethrough tag like crazy. As you probably noticed. I'm also pretty awesome. And modest.

So yeah, guess that's all about me. So, joinage? <D
    TumblrdeviantArt

"So collect your scars and wear them well.
    Your blood's a good an ink as any.
    Go scratch your name into the clouds and pull them all... down."

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenHouou View Post

I'd say mine's something like 65/35, I guess. I dunno, I find men less... submissive. I want someone I can actually fight for dominance with. Even if I win anyway. I also like muscle, and girls don't tend to be all that muscular (thank god). I love boobs though~

With that said, I'm dating a chick right now, been for uh... two years? Oh God I haven't counted she better not expect me to have. Our relationship's pretty open though, so if either of us wants to shag someone else that can be discussed. She knows I actually love only her either way. <3

So what else about me? I love pizza and like to abuse the strikethrough tag like crazy. As you probably noticed. I'm also pretty awesome. And modest.

Pizza is EPIC.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big.

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Pizza is EPIC.
    I think we're going to get along.

And now I want pizza. Damn it.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"So collect your scars and wear them well.
    Your blood's a good an ink as any.
    Go scratch your name into the clouds and pull them all... down."

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Yesh we aree :3

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Welcome Here Golden! Pizza's epic I find them a little fun at times

You'll mostly see us here being Random, or in Relationship Melancholy

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Apparently today is "Celebrate Bisexuality Day" ^_^
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

*Parades around happy*

Yay! I'm Bi! *Starts cooking food for everyone to celebrate*

Credit to EG for Banner.

Well, Happy Bi-Day then. lol

"The Blackest Night falls from the skies.
    The darkness grows as all light dies.
    We crave your hearts and your demise.
    By my dark hand, the dead shall rise!"

*Blows Party Horn*
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

*grabs my Sky Melodica* (10 points for those who know of it. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    My best friend keeps telling me she doesn't want me to end up lonely and she is going to find me a boyfriend really soon. I'm just like, we're in high school, I have time. I'm in no rush. Plus, the only boyfriend she's had lasted 3 weeks and included 2 "Dates" of walking and talking, so I could say the same about her. I know she cares for me but jesus. Also, I plan to move to New York, so I would have to find someone new when I got there. But I agree with you on wanting it with someone special. I want it mine to be like Lucky Charms; Magically delicious.
    My friend is the same way. I know she's trying to help, but I'm not like that. Every time she sees an out gay guy, she says "what do you think about him, do you like him".

I want to move to New York too, or California at least.

I'm in Cali and I wanna mover to NY. I want to meet my Internet Mom you know

Credit to EG for Banner.

I want go to Broadway to get musicals/plays/movies produced and maybe star in something
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

New subject!!

Do you have any ambitions for your life; and in a similar line of thinking, do you want to have a family someday?

When I get older, I want to be a teacher for kids who are like me; people who have a hard time focusing on schoolwork, and I'm always getting up and walking around, and, oh, I want to play piano, and-water. Yeah, I'm thirsty.. ^^; So, I want to make learning exciting. At the same time, I also want people to get excited about other people..I want others to learn to work together. If I have an opportunity, I'd like to work with LGBT youth, and make them more comfortable with themselves.

If I find someone, and we want to spend the rest of our lives together, I'd love to have a family. I'm not a diviner of the future; so...we might have kids, maybe, maybe not..or maybe I'll get hit by a bus tomorrow, you never know. It's not good to live in the future or the past.. ^^;

| tumblr. | dA |

I have absolutely no ambitions at all, and I do not want kids one day.. ugh

I love kids..... >>

They ARE our future, lest we forget, "He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future."

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lati~ View Post
    Apparently today is "Celebrate Bisexuality Day" ^_^
    It is?

Amazing. It's the same day as my birthday. Plus, I'm bi.

Hmmm...

Ooh ooh ooh!!

Today's my moms' birthday. ^^

| tumblr. | dA |

Happy Birthday to your mom then. ^^

Ambitions? Ooh, I'd love to be an actor someday. Or a writer. They're my true passions, and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

Family? Eff. Yes. I want a daughter. A little baby girl named Violet. Or Rachel.

Do you have any ambitions for your life; and in a similar line of thinking, do you want to have a family someday?
    Going into politics, and call me crazy but you have to aim for the top. Which is prime minister. Family yeah I would love to have a family.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Ambitions? Well...I'm very...unambitious...Sort of...
    Okay, I'll say I don't act ambitious. But I do want to write/publish some novels. Ones that get notoriety (the...good kind of notoriety).

Family? Well, yes. Eventually. I want one or two kids. Preferably a boy and a girl. My girlfriend wants several children, like three or four. And wants at least one set of twins, both girls.
    I am not budging on my number though xp
    Also, I'm not sure how I feel about caring for twins... But I guess that's something you can't control...And twins run in her family...
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

Quote Originally Posted by SamtheUlfr View Post
    Ambitions? Well...I'm very...unambitious...Sort of...
    Okay, I'll say I don't act ambitious. But I do want to write/publish some novels. Ones that get notoriety (the...good kind of notoriety).

Family? Well, yes. Eventually. I want one or two kids. Preferably a boy and a girl. My girlfriend wants several children, like three or four. And wants at least one set of twins, both girls.
    I am not budging on my number though xp
    Also, I'm not sure how I feel about caring for twins... But I guess that's something you can't control...And twins run in her family...
    !
    I.want write a novel too !

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[

Pizza is the best thing ever like omg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Well, Happy Bi-Day then. lol
    Hehehe. Reminds me of happy birthday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    New subject!!

When I get older, I want to be a teacher for kids who are like me; people who have a hard time focusing on schoolwork, and I'm always getting up and walking around, and, oh, I want to play piano, and-water. Yeah, I'm thirsty.. ^^; So, I want to make learning exciting. At the same time, I also want people to get excited about other people..I want others to learn to work together. If I have an opportunity, I'd like to work with LGBT youth, and make them more comfortable with themselves.

If I find someone, and we want to spend the rest of our lives together, I'd love to have a family. I'm not a diviner of the future; so...we might have kids, maybe, maybe not..or maybe I'll get hit by a bus tomorrow, you never know. It's not good to live in the future or the past.. ^^;
    I want kids!!! c: I want like four. And I was all of them to be different. I want an african american, caucasian, asian, spanish. I want kids from all over the world. But I only want three; decisions, decisions.

Right now I have three different things I want to be when I'm older.

Famous. (lol not happening)

A teacher, teaching future american children.

Or a lawyer. :3

Reasons? I am popular at my high school and now I can't imagine not being so. I like helping people, and I feel that I would be helping many children by just being a teacher and being there for them. I've been told I'm very good at debating if given time to analyze the subject.

Ooh ooh ooh!!

Today's my moms' birthday. ^^
    Happy Birthday Mrs. Toobworm. (:

New subject!!

Hmmm...well, my current goal is to move out of my parents house (hopefully to someplace more fab-friendly like VA Beach...>.>), so there's my short-term goal for ya.
    Long term? Um...I'm working towards getting a Master's Degree in Psychotherapy and a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science (which means I want to either make a living talking people away from the edges of bridges/buildings, or I want the right to my own soapbox and say whatever the *EFF* I want. I won't say I want to eventually be President, but it would be nice to make history like that...)

As for kids...I'm not sure. On the one hand, I do wish to pass on my legacy and such, but on the other hand, I'd rather not deal with the crying/whining/attitude that comes with them...I guess I dont want kids until my spouse and I are 100% sure we are prepared for them, if that makes any sense.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

So.. I have a question: How do I hint to my crush that I like him without seemnig desperate or anything?
    I feel like the socially awkward penguin

Page 1155 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 155105511051145115111521153115411551156115711581159116512051255 ... LastLast