Page 1186 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 186108611361176118211831184118511861187118811891190119612361286 ... LastLast
Results 29,626 to 29,650 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    In 2005 the now ruling party in spain filled a complaint to the constitutional court that same sex marriage is unconstitutial. The court ruled today in favor for same sex marriage.
    Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Oh please get over yourself and stop acting like a stuck up prat. People are entitled to have different opinions and complaining that someone expressing said opinion is a personal attack is just hogwash and you know it. Also considering that you've gone off on a tirade that actually includes personal insults just adds to your ridiculousness. According to you, stating what political candidate you agree with is a """"personal attack"""" on people who don't agree, while calling people selfish and generally insulting their beliefs isn't? What? Have you any idea how little sense that makes?

I agree with Romney on some points but just because you happen to agree with him doesn't mean that every other person is some sort of unenlightened ignoramus and this flaming tirade you've gone off on is completely idiotic. You shouldn't be debating if you can't stay civilised.
    You tell him bro~.

In 2005 the now ruling party in spain filled a complaint to the constitutional court that same sex marriage is unconstitutial. The court ruled today in favor for same sex marriage.
    That's good. Honestly though, I just want this debate to be over.

A Brilliant smile and Electrifying style! To give these gifts
    and protect you is my Beauty
    Black FC:2666-5585-4475
    Black 2 FC:1120-8229-9752
    Friend Code: 2664-2198-7274

Yes. Let us talk about more joyful things... like Chokolate!

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Chocolate is wonderful! I don't like chocolate cake, ice cream, or muffins, but chocolate candy is wonderful! Chocolate cookies are good too ^U^. I prefer Strawberry though. I love me some strawberries mmhmmm

Chokolate is like... I do not really like it that much, but if I have just one taste, It's done! I must have more. lol

Chokolate is like... I do not really like it that much, but if I have just one taste, It's done! I must have more. lol
    I know what ya mean. Chocolate is good and when you have that taste in your mouth you want more.

I have a small weakness to chocolate. See, I'd love to eat things with chocolate in or on them, but having a nut allergy prevents me from doing so.The only Candy Bars I can have are the nut-free Hershey Bars. But when I do have chocolate, I become pretty happy afterwards.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklynx View Post
    when you have that taste in your mouth you want more.
    Oh.

when you have that taste in your mouth you want more.

All I read was this and I took it completely the wrong way. (.///.)

Of course you did. we all did. Chokolate

LOL, you guys! Chocolate oh, chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Oh please get over yourself and stop acting like a stuck up prat. People are entitled to have different opinions and complaining that someone expressing said opinion is a personal attack is just hogwash and you know it. Also considering that you've gone off on a tirade that actually includes personal insults just adds to your ridiculousness. According to you, stating what political candidate you agree with is a """"personal attack"""" on people who don't agree, while calling people selfish and generally insulting their beliefs isn't? What? Have you any idea how little sense that makes?

I agree with Romney on some points but just because you happen to agree with him doesn't mean that every other person is some sort of unenlightened ignoramus and this flaming tirade you've gone off on is completely idiotic. You shouldn't be debating if you can't stay civilised.

e: I realise that I may have come off very harsh in this post and I'm sorry if I offended you, but really.
    Too little too late, I'm afraid. I'm not saying the fact that they disagree is a personal attack. I'm saying the fact that they disagree and point it out on purpose, KNOWING how sensitive I am when it comes to this kind of shite, IS a personal attack. Also, I'm calling them selfish for a reason. They're putting a half-hearted promise of being allowed to be just as miserable and depressed as our straight compadres over fixing our country. If that's not considered selfish, then the world has officially gone mad.
    Also, I did my damndest to stay civilized and polite in a previous debate in this very club, but my opponents continued to be sarcastic and jeer at my attempts, to the point where I actually felt like quiting because they weren't even attempting to be intelligent and just kept saying "HURR DURR UR A GAY REPUBLICAN HOW IRONIC WE'RE SO BETTER THAN YOU". You can't honestly expect me to put up with that kind of smugness without exploding in some form or another. Hate to say it, but I'm not that much of a doormat, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Yay.

You tell him bro~.
    [sarcasm] OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO TOTALLY AGAINST ME AND NOT EVEN SMART ABOUT IT I'M GONNA RAGE ALL OVER EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YO-[/sarcasm]

Ohh, chocolate! *Noms*
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    I'm saying the fact that they disagree and point it out on purpose, KNOWING how sensitive I am when it comes to this kind of shite, IS a personal attack.
    I may have missed something, so sorry if I have, but where did this happen?

Also, I'm calling them selfish for a reason. They're putting a half-hearted promise of being allowed to be just as miserable and depressed as our straight compadres over fixing our country. If that's not considered selfish, then the world has officially gone mad.
    So wanting equal rights is selfish now?

Also, I did my damndest to stay civilized and polite in a previous debate in this very club, but my opponents continued to be sarcastic and jeer at my attempts, to the point where I actually felt like quiting because they weren't even attempting to be intelligent and just kept saying "HURR DURR UR A GAY REPUBLICAN HOW IRONIC WE'RE SO BETTER THAN YOU". You can't honestly expect me to put up with that kind of smugness without exploding in some form or another. Hate to say it, but I'm not that much of a doormat, thank you very much.
    What smugness was there this time? From what I saw, people just posted their opinions on the matter. I don't understand how that'd cause you to be so brash, regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I may have missed something, so sorry if I have, but where did this happen?

So wanting equal rights is selfish now?

What smugness was there this time? From what I saw, people just posted their opinions on the matter. I don't understand how that'd cause you to be so brash, regardless.
    No, but putting yourself over your country is. It won't matter if you're allowed to marry if the place you call home has gone to shite.

The smugness wasn't there this time, and I never said there was. I said it was there in a previous debate. I don't mean to sound rude, but please pay attention to everything I say, and not just pick and choose what words I used in order to misquote me.

*Sigh* I really don't enjoy this, y'know? I'm actually getting tired of constantly replying to arguments. I admit, I was a bit of a bellend when I started this, okay? Y'happy now?
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

If I were an american I would vote Obama aswell. I trully hope he will win.

*lol at the antichrist bit* Interesting thing about it is that Obama is actualy a christian and Romney is not.
    ...stop it already.
    He only did that to get all you rainbow sheep on his side. Once he's reelected, his LibertySoc puppet masters will yank it away before they begin the Eternal Face-Stomping Ritual. I'm telling you, there are no genuine feelings behind any of his actions.
    It's a fact that most Republicans are one minded. My dad and best friends are republican and as much as I love them both, they can be seriously full of it. Yes I agree to lots of things on the republican side, what I don't agree with is that a republican will throw millions under the bus to further one social groups agenda!! Obama might not be the greatest but seriously, you are starting to sound like friggen Jesse Ventura with you crazy conspiracy theories. Guess what America wasn't built on white Christians, it was built on outcasts, prisoners, enemies to the crown, and slaves!! We need a president that cares about everyone, and not just the people who throw money at their feet!! Clinton was a republican and he was the first president in awhile to bring out economy in the red, so no I'm not biased, I just want whats best for the whole of America!

Oh by the way, Xtreme sports people, they can afford their own health care because of their endorsement. Health care needs to go to people like me who work for a living but can't make enough money to even pay for rent on time!! Don't tell me to try harder, because I pay for everything I get. I do think that free healthcare is different. I don't want my taxes going to people who'd rather buy drugs and tvs and cars, instead of taking care of their 5 children.

Now please learn to be respectful and do some actual research before you start spouting out conspiracy garbage. I mean come on.

And this is why I really chose not to vote. Either way someones going to make mistakes.
    Now, Kira let's just forget politics and all be friends!!

Chocolate is wonderful! I don't like chocolate cake, ice cream, or muffins, but chocolate candy is wonderful! Chocolate cookies are good too ^U^. I prefer Strawberry though. I love me some strawberries mmhmmm
    What about strawberries dipped in chocolate!!

LOL, you guys! Chocolate oh, chocolate

I love chocolate with all my heart and soul...sadly I'm afraid to eat it much because I'm a freak about eating healthy haha.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by lodestar View Post
    I love chocolate with all my heart and soul...sadly I'm afraid to eat it much because I'm a freak about eating healthy haha.
    Dark chocolate is great for your heart. Try making chocolate, you can use healthier ingredients and feel better in the end. I'm sure there are plenty of recipes online. Maybe even vegan chocolate!!

Lol, I don't even remember the last time I've eaten healthy. And when I do, I think I'm going to see a dramatic change in my body. xD

Personally I have great genes and a fast metabolism. The only time I ever gained a lot of weight at once was culinary school. Baking class would have breakfast at 10:30, then we'd eat a late lunch at 3 from the meat fab and back of the house classes. Plus breads and sweets would be laying around all day. I gained my freshman 15. Luckily for me it all went away after school.

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    Dark chocolate is great for your heart. Try making chocolate, you can use healthier ingredients and feel better in the end. I'm sure there are plenty of recipes online. Maybe even vegan chocolate!!
    I will definitely try. Sounds fun hehe.

My fav flavor is coconut. It's goes with everything!!! (well within reason.) Made vegan cupcakes for a job, soooooooooooo dry. Bleh, though tasty. Baked goods need fats, and veggie oil just isn't as good as butter or milk solids!! Besides, using a veggie oil with more fat, means that it has more flavor. Don't want my cupcake tasting like avocado when it should taste like coconut.

My fav flavor is coconut. It's goes with everything!!! (well within reason.) Made vegan cupcakes for a job, soooooooooooo dry. Bleh, though tasty. Baked goods need fats, and veggie oil just isn't as good as butter or milk solids!! Besides, using a veggie oil with more fat, means that it has more flavor. Don't want my cupcake tasting like avocado when it should taste like coconut.
    Hmmm I'm not that great at baking. Most Japanese food is not baked so I don't do it a lot haha. I cook a lot of nabemono though. Like sukiyaki and yosenabe.

Religious Debates aside, we're talking about Food~

I'm actually a very good cook, even though during Allergy Season my Taste Buds die.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

MMMM wish I could travel to Japan and just eat! It's one of my food destinations!

MMMM wish I could travel to Japan and just eat! It's one of my food destinations!
    Same for me, that and France

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 1186 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 186108611361176118211831184118511861187118811891190119612361286 ... LastLast