God I just hate tako haha...especially if it's still alive...makes me shiver... @_@
Japanese food? Now this is something I can be happy about! ^^
Sadly, the only food I've had from the land of the rising sun is squid chips (diced fried squid, in other words), pocky, and ramen (not ramen noodles, but actual ramen). Unfortunate, but at least it's something.
*Gasp* Japanese food is so good! Sushi is so like awesome, and so is octopus and squid! I so want some now, and strawberries with chocolate ^U^
A Brilliant smile and Electrifying style! To give these gifts
and protect you is my Beauty.
Black 2 FC:1120-8229-9752
Friend Code: 2664-2198-7274
I love Japan. But, I've never tried the food. Or I don't think I have. I want to start, but I don't know a nearby Japanese restaurant in Florida.
Naruto AMV - Gaara - Hurt
InuYasha AMV - Koga - E for Extinction
Naruto AMV - Sakura - Cicada Moratorium
Naruto AMV - Tsunade - Sweet Sweet Cendrillon Drug
Fight me in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 on PS3: YokoKuramaRose
Food makes me think of Dunsparce. I love Dunsparce, I am their King After All.
EDIT: Well, Kira, now you know, Never have Wasbi Paste.
Last edited by Lost™; 7th November 2012 at 5:14 AM.
Guys, I'm so happy right now.
Obama is gonna win. Again. This is freaking amazing.
Also, looks like Maine so far is gonna legalize Gay marraige!! What a great night
Relevant election results: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2074188.html
Last edited by Spookz; 7th November 2012 at 6:27 AM.
We also have our first openly gay Senator!!!! WOOOHOOO
“The perfect killer has no friends. Only targets.”
At risk of offending anyone. I'm glad marijuana was legalized in Colorado and Washington. Whatever you argument is on marijuana, it is physically one of the safest "drugs" out there. Alcohol and prescription pills are worse for the body, and have worse side effects. I just wanted to point out that if people learn to accept the real truths in today's world, we would be better off.
..He's mormon. ._.
So Obama won *yeyyyyy* And 3 out of the 4 states who had same sex marriage on balot legalised it. Not bad.
Spoiler:- My latest challenge:
Ok so I live in Minnesota, and it was vote no, and that means Amendment 1 was pretty much repealed.
FYI, Minnesota Amendment 1 is phrased as the following:
"Shall the Minnesota Constitution be amended to provide that only a union of one man and one woman shall be valid or recognized as a marriage in Minnesota?"
Unfortunately, it does not state whether it should be permitted. Minnesota Amendment 1 had one sole purpose; prohibit same-sex marriage :c
F*ck it. I was going to admit defeat and apologise for my rather rude and abnoxious behavior, hoping we could all eventually move past this, but seeing as how I've been sneered at and misquoted yet again, I'll just take my rage to the grave. Enjoy your dystopia, twat. *Hangs self with both middle fingers up*
Last edited by AbFabTrainerKira; 7th November 2012 at 4:01 PM.
Look in your previous posts for that one.^
By the time of 2016 I predict many more states, if not all, will have same sex-marriage, and when I move out, and find a partner, we'll be able to get married. And there's no need to apologize. You've obviously been misinformed by many many things, and watch to much of fox news. You've provided NO reason for why you stand with Romney, just reasons for why you don't want Obama; he's granting ssm, student loans, helping everyone in the country. Provide why you wanted Romney. I mean, he obviously lost, Obama was the better man. He got 3% more of the vote than Romney, meaning he won in electoral and popular.
Last edited by Avicii; 7th November 2012 at 4:50 PM.
The "... ... ..." was not a belittling tactic. It was my way of trying to think of the best thing to say that wont get me banned, because I WILL ADMIT, when I first saw your post, I wanted to -for lack of a better term- explode, and rain down enough swears and insults to make George Carlin cringe in his grave. But I didn't...mostly, anyway.
I specifically said I was going to admit defeat, because my candidate lost. But you just couldn't keep your trap shut and move on, could you? You just had to rub it in my face.
You wanna know why I stand with Mitt? Do you really? Or do you just want more fuel for your sarcastic fire? Either way, here it is. Feel free to laugh, like I'm sure you want to:
1. He actually cares about bringing this country out of the red. His plans to create jobs and cut funding to all these ridiculous "research projects" that are obvious dead-ends blow all the fluff and false promises of Mr. Obama out of the water.
2. He understands that giving medicare to everyone is a ridiculous idea, because while I'm sure there are plenty of people like you and me who will be greatful for it and will use it properly, there are an infinite number of morons who will see it as an excuse to either binge on Big Macs, reenact stunts from Jackass and break every single bone in their body, or shoot themselves up with enough Smack to make even Ozzy Osbourne mutter "You got a problem, man", but won't care because they know they'll get free treatment regardless of how stupid they are and that honest hardworking people like you and me will have to pay for it.
3. He knows the proper way to balance researching for new alternative energy while still using the oil and natural gas reserves that are waiting to be drilled just off our shores, unlike Mr. Obama, who expects us to go green right away or have our faces caved in by the Green Police.
4. He respects religion, and will put "Under God" and "In God We Trust" back into the hearts and minds of true Americans, unlike Mr. Obama, who sees any kind of power higher than his Socialist masters as a threat, and thus wants to demolish the very idea of any higher power besides the almighty government.
5. Paul Motherf*cking Ryan. In contrast to Obama, this guy wants how to get us back on our feet instead of cutting our legs out from under us, and I'd prefer him being a heartbeat away from the presidency than Joe "This' a big f*cking deal" Biden.
So, there you have it. Feel free to tell me I'm wrong and pat my head, all the while calling me a "misinformed Neanderthal" like you usually do.
Also, Fox News. I don't know why you people seem to enjoy attacking them, when they are just what they claim to be: Fair and Balanced. Perhaps it's because they actually inform the public of problems that are plaguing the world, instead of shoving Justin Bieber, Nikki Minaj, and Jersey Shore down our propaganda-starved throats. Or perhaps it's because of that one stupid b*tch who said Mr. Rodgers was an evil man (I admit, even I was disgusted by that shite), but completely forgetting that she was sacked for her comments not long after, and just use that as fuel for your eternal quest to demonise us.
I would say I'm done, and that I hope we can just agree to disagree from this point forward, but I know you won't rest until I've been driven to despair by your "unbreakably correct viewpoint", so...*sigh* let us continue this eternal flame war, amigo.
Last edited by AbFabTrainerKira; 7th November 2012 at 5:38 PM.