Page 1188 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 188108811381178118411851186118711881189119011911192119812381288 ... LastLast
Results 29,676 to 29,700 of 33546

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    I totally know how you feel. When I have a crush on someone it's on my mind almost constantly. Drives me nuts!! Then when I do talk to them, I'm like super aware of how I'm acting and feel like sh*t if I say something weird or something they don't agree with!
    Ahah, I'm a totally different person around my crushes, because I don't want to make a fool of myself...so everything I say is extremely formal and quiet, and I hardly say anything... xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Ahah, I'm a totally different person around my crushes, because I don't want to make a fool of myself...so everything I say is extremely formal and quiet, and I hardly say anything... xD
    Same like me. But, the only difference is, I'm very shy. When I talk to them I really don't know what to say.

I have way too much to say to people I'm attracted to, and I know that, so I don't even bother, because I generally know any attempt at becoming their friend would be inherently unstable..

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Same like me. But, the only difference is, I'm very shy. When I talk to them I really don't know what to say.
    Same here O+O I wouldn't talk to my crush because I'm always afraid they'll think I'm weird ^^;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I totally know how you feel. When I have a crush on someone it's on my mind almost constantly. Drives me nuts!! Then when I do talk to them, I'm like super aware of how I'm acting and feel like sh*t if I say something weird or something they don't agree with!
    That is exactly how I feel. I am worried that this will prevent me from dating someone I like. I missed out on dating or at least being close to All of my crushes from Middle School to Summer camp due to my anxiety and shyness towards talking to them. But I am becoming friends with my female crush, so that is working out at least. But she is still dating my guy crush.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireIris View Post
    Same here O+O I wouldn't talk to my crush because I'm always afraid they'll think I'm weird ^^;
    I stumble over my words sometimes.

But, on Tuesday, I seriously need to talk to this guy. But, I don't know what to say. You can't just go up to a guy and say hi. Your answer might be a punch in the face. xD

I stumble over my words sometimes.

But, on Tuesday, I seriously need to talk to this guy. But, I don't know what to say. You can't just go up to a guy and say hi. Your answer might be a punch in the face. xD
    If he punches you in the face punch him in the face back
    Play it cool I guess? D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Well she might end up breaking up with him at some point. And you will be right there comforting her!

With me it's not so much that I'm shy. It's more like I'm waaaay too forward haha.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Oh yeah, that's another unfortunate thing about liking people of the same gender too. If you tell them you like them, well, err, you never know.. Dx

| tumblr. | dA |

I have my own way of trying to see if a guy is gay. It's not 100% accurate, but it does work sometimes. My post is here somewhere. Let me find it.

I try not to think that way; it's more important that they like you, not that they like people of the same gender, because, eh, it'd hurt more if someone was gay and didn't like you, if you know what I mean.

"I know nothing and cannot fathom human sexuality I understand nothing don't think about him" is my mental mantra... *sigh*

| tumblr. | dA |

Well she might end up breaking up with him at some point. And you will be right there comforting her!
    I forgot that could possibly happen. thanks for giving me a bit of hope.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Thank you.

Now, onto your question, you may not like my answer, because it may seem weird. But, here goes, you have to watch what they look at, see if he looks at guys more than girls. You can't assume he's gay from the beginning results, you have to do this for a few weeks. See if he takes a quick look at a guy or a long stare. If he stares a lot, then you may have your answer. But, you're not done yet, you then have to ask him LGBT related things to see how he'll react.

Or you could ask him.

I like my first plan better, because I feel like a detective. Good luck.
    Found it!!

I..eh, already knew this... but thanks..

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I just realized Avicii's only posted 7 times. XD
    I think I've posted in this club more times than that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    You haven't but others have. I do apologise for claming it was you specifically.
    Thank you for apologizing.
    Better than Nobama's math of "SPEND SPEND SPEND HURR DURR"
    Sometimes you have to spend to make money.
    Good for you. I'm not that much of a saint. If the morons want to destroy themselves, I say let them do it instead of making me pay to fix them SO THEY CAN DESTROY THEMSELVES AGAIN. Thin the herd, as they say.
    Okay, sounds fine. (:

What a relief...
    :P

Because this country was founded by those who believe in God, not Allah (which is just another name for God, but whatev.) or the Roman Gods (though that would be cool...). God has been a part of America since its inception. Taking it away would be taking the soul of America away.
    Actually America was founded on the separation of religion. That's pretty much the reason we left Britain.
    He's better than Biden, and he knows what the buck he's doing.
    Undebatable opnion.
    Sorry. I was thinking of someone else at the time (namely Lee Camp, a hyper-liberal comedian who once said that all conservatives are "slop-browed, knuckle-dragging, bible-humping neanderthals who's worst enemy is science") and took out that memory-driven rage on you. Again, my apologies.
    Okay, thank you for apologizing.

In what ways? (Specifically, do you mean they remove padding -leaving the camera running, in other words-, or something more "heinous"?)
    If you want me to, I'll find the video. But they edited a press conference so it showed someone saying something they actually didn't.

Of course I take things personally. I'm not a robot, and I haven't been driven to the same state of apathy that most net-surfers have. Plus, I'm the only one here who perscribes to this particular school of thought, so I can't rely on others to defend my viewpoint for me. I gotta do it myself. Stand up for what I see is right, and all that jazz.
    Yeah I know, but certain things, like this really shouldn't be taken that personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Ignoring people isn't my strong suit. Never has been.
    Me either.
    I make my voice not as loud as usual and don't talk much. Once I get to know them I open up.
    I try not to think that way; it's more important that they like you, not that they like people of the same gender, because, eh, it'd hurt more if someone was gay and didn't like you, if you know what I mean.

"I know nothing and cannot fathom human sexuality I understand nothing don't think about him" is my mental mantra... *sigh*
    Yup. I'd rather someone be like "I'm straight dude." than "I'm gay just not interested lulul."

Hey Avicci!

| tumblr. | dA |

HI there!!

Hey everyone. Just read through the THread for the posts I missed, and I have no Comment.

I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone
    A blank void, empty as can be

Fizzy Bubbles

I'm loling so much at Avicci's sig.

I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    I think I've posted in this club more times than that though.

Thank you for apologizing.

Sometimes you have to spend to make money.

Okay, sounds fine. (:

:P

Actually America was founded on the separation of religion. That's pretty much the reason we left Britain.

Undebatable opnion.

Okay, thank you for apologizing.

If you want me to, I'll find the video. But they edited a press conference so it showed someone saying something they actually didn't.

Yeah I know, but certain things, like this really shouldn't be taken that personally.

Me either.

I make my voice not as loud as usual and don't talk much. Once I get to know them I open up.

Yup. I'd rather someone be like "I'm straight dude." than "I'm gay just not interested lulul."
    Oh gods, I thought we were done with this shite...*whimpers*
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Hey Avicci!
    Hey Toby. (:
    Hahaha thanks. I honestly thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I saw that one yesterday with a couple of others of them :P:

Personaly I liked the: When you go black you never go back one the most.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I saw that one yesterday with a couple of others of them :P:

Personaly I liked the: When you go black you never go back one the most.
    Can't wait for the day Condoleezza Rice runs for president, so all the people who claim we (that is, the republican party) are racist will omif (Open Mouth, Insert Foot). Because seriously, claiming that we don't want to "Re-Nig" America? Really? (That, and some of the more sensitive Liberals -not anyone here, do not jump down my throat- automatically pulling the Race Card just because we disagree with the lad. "You can't disagree with him! He's black!" *Facehoof*

On a side note, I wore my Vote Luna t-shirt when I went to vote Tuesday, which is ironic since one of the early tards who argued against FiM said that it was going the steryotypical "White Character = Good, Black Character = Bad" route because of the very first episode's depiction of Nightmare Moon/Princess Luna. Heh, I'd love to see the look on that no-nothing knowitall's face now! BOOSH!
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Page 1188 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 188108811381178118411851186118711881189119011911192119812381288 ... LastLast