Page 1188 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 188108811381178118411851186118711881189119011911192119812381288 ... LastLast
Results 29,676 to 29,700 of 33351

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #29676
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Oh, you don't need to become apathetic, just don't be over-emotional.


    I've seen quite enough of Fox News' manner of reporting.
    Such as...?
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  2. #29677
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post

    Also, Fox News. I don't know why you people seem to enjoy attacking them, when they are just what they claim to be: Fair and Balanced.
    This is the funniest thing I've heard all day. And I've read a LOT of funny things today. I mean no disrespect, but no. Just....no.

  3. #29678
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    This is the funniest thing I've heard all day. And I've read a LOT of funny things today. I mean no disrespect, but no. Just....no.
    *sigh* Read what I said to The Eleventh and repeat. I'm too tired to be angry, honestly.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  4. #29679
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,706

    Default

    Good. Then maybe we can get along again here. I am tired of all this arguing

  5. #29680
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Good. Then maybe we can get along again here. I am tired of all this arguing
    I sincerely hope so...
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  6. #29681
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,706

    Default

    Very well, then I will ring the friendship bells! YOOM TAH!!

  7. #29682
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post

    The "... ... ..." was not a belittling tactic. It was my way of trying to think of the best thing to say that wont get me banned, because I WILL ADMIT, when I first saw your post, I wanted to -for lack of a better term- explode, and rain down enough swears and insults to make George Carlin cringe in his grave. But I didn't...mostly, anyway.
    Insulting me through the internet for something you aren't educated on won't offend me.
    I specifically said I was going to admit defeat, because my candidate lost. But you just couldn't keep your trap shut and move on, could you? You just had to rub it in my face.
    No. You said you were going to admit defeat. You never said it was because Mitt Romney lost.
    You wanna know why I stand with Mitt? Do you really? Or do you just want more fuel for your sarcastic fire? Either way, here it is. Feel free to laugh, like I'm sure you want to:
    I haven't been sarcastic towards you at all. So don't treat it like I have, and don't act like a victim when you've been a bastard to everyone.
    1. He actually cares about bringing this country out of the red. His plans to create jobs and cut funding to all these ridiculous "research projects" that are obvious dead-ends blow all the fluff and false promises of Mr. Obama out of the water.
    Except that his math for bringing people jobs is impossible, and has been proved impossible by many mathematicians.
    2. He understands that giving medicare to everyone is a ridiculous idea, because while I'm sure there are plenty of people like you and me who will be greatful for it and will use it properly, there are an infinite number of morons who will see it as an excuse to either binge on Big Macs, reenact stunts from Jackass and break every single bone in their body, or shoot themselves up with enough Smack to make even Ozzy Osbourne mutter "You got a problem, man", but won't care because they know they'll get free treatment regardless of how stupid they are and that honest hardworking people like you and me will have to pay for it.
    I'm fine with having to take care of the people that have bad eating habits, and accidentally/purposely hurt themselves if it means that my children will always have a back up plan to stay healthy.

    3. He knows the proper way to balance researching for new alternative energy while still using the oil and natural gas reserves that are waiting to be drilled just off our shores, unlike Mr. Obama, who expects us to go green right away or have our faces caved in by the Green Police.
    Not sure on this, so I cannot agree or disagree.
    4. He respects religion, and will put "Under God" and "In God We Trust" back into the hearts and minds of true Americans, unlike Mr. Obama, who sees any kind of power higher than his Socialist masters as a threat, and thus wants to demolish the very idea of any higher power besides the almighty government.
    It's not to take away your christian rights, it's to respect all beliefs. Why is Allah not on the dollar? Why is this country not trusted under roman gods? Those are the problems. We can't just plea to one religion and not to the others. So the best way to resolve this is by appealing to none. Because then no one can complain that their religion is being ignored.
    5. Paul Motherf*cking Ryan. In contrast to Obama, this guy wants how to get us back on our feet instead of cutting our legs out from under us, and I'd prefer him being a heartbeat away from the presidency than Joe "This' a big f*cking deal" Biden.
    Reasons you'd prefer him?
    So, there you have it. Feel free to tell me I'm wrong and pat my head, all the while calling me a "misinformed Neanderthal" like you usually do.
    I've never once called you a Neanderthal.
    Also, Fox News. I don't know why you people seem to enjoy attacking them, when they are just what they claim to be: Fair and Balanced. Perhaps it's because they actually inform the public of problems that are plaguing the world, instead of shoving Justin Bieber, Nikki Minaj, and Jersey Shore down our propaganda-starved throats. Or perhaps it's because of that one stupid b*tch who said Mr. Rodgers was an evil man (I admit, even I was disgusted by that shite), but completely forgetting that she was sacked for her comments not long after, and just use that as fuel for your eternal quest to demonise us.
    Because they've been known to edit their films, on countless occasions.
    I would say I'm done, and that I hope we can just agree to disagree from this point forward, but I know you won't rest until I've been driven to despair by your "unbreakably correct viewpoint", so...*sigh* let us continue this eternal flame war, amigo.
    We can end this if you'd like. It's not a flame war. You just take things personal when you shouldn't like it entitles you to attack people and call them names.
    Last edited by Avicii; 7th November 2012 at 7:04 PM.

  8. #29683
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,706

    Default

    And the flames grow higher

  9. #29684
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    And the flames grow higher
    Sorry this made me lol, XD. Seriously though guys, it's done. There is so like nothing we can do about the outcome now. What's done is done, now can we put these childish acts to rest?

    A Brilliant smile and Electrifying style! To give these gifts
    and protect you is my Beauty
    .
    Black FC:2666-5585-4475
    Black 2 FC:1120-8229-9752
    Friend Code: 2664-2198-7274

  10. #29685
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    695

    Default

    I just realized Avicii's only posted 7 times. XD

  11. #29686
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Insulting me through the internet for something you aren't educated on won't offend me.
    *Implying I haven't done any research* Smooth.

    No. You said you were going to admit defeat. You never said it was because Mitt Romney lost.
    I figured the reason for me admiting my defeat would be obvious.

    I haven't been sarcastic towards you at all. So don't treat it like I have, and don't act like a victim when you've been a bastard to everyone.
    You haven't but others have. I do apologise for claming it was you specifically.

    Except that his math for bringing people jobs is impossible, and has been proved impossible by many mathematicians.
    Better than Nobama's math of "SPEND SPEND SPEND HURR DURR"

    I'm fine with having to take care of the people that have bad eating habits, and accidentally/purposely hurt themselves if it means that my children will always have a back up plan to stay healthy.
    Good for you. I'm not that much of a saint. If the morons want to destroy themselves, I say let them do it instead of making me pay to fix them SO THEY CAN DESTROY THEMSELVES AGAIN. Thin the herd, as they say.

    Not sure on this, so I cannot agree or disagree.
    What a relief...

    It's not to take away your christian rights, it's to respect all beliefs. Why is Allah not on the dollar? Why is this country not trusted under roman gods? Those are the problems. We can't just plea to one religion and not to the others. So the best way to resolve this is by appealing to none. Because then no one can complain that their religion is being ignored.
    Because this country was founded by those who believe in God, not Allah (which is just another name for God, but whatev.) or the Roman Gods (though that would be cool...). God has been a part of America since its inception. Taking it away would be taking the soul of America away.

    Reasons you'd prefer him?
    He's better than Biden, and he knows what the buck he's doing.

    I've never once called you a Neanderthal.
    Sorry. I was thinking of someone else at the time (namely Lee Camp, a hyper-liberal comedian who once said that all conservatives are "slop-browed, knuckle-dragging, bible-humping neanderthals who's worst enemy is science") and took out that memory-driven rage on you. Again, my apologies.

    Because they've been known to edit their films, on countless occasions.
    In what ways? (Specifically, do you mean they remove padding -leaving the camera running, in other words-, or something more "heinous"?)

    We can end this if you'd like. It's not a flame war. You just take things personal when you shouldn't like it entitles you to attack people and call them names.
    Of course I take things personally. I'm not a robot, and I haven't been driven to the same state of apathy that most net-surfers have. Plus, I'm the only one here who perscribes to this particular school of thought, so I can't rely on others to defend my viewpoint for me. I gotta do it myself. Stand up for what I see is right, and all that jazz.
    Last edited by AbFabTrainerKira; 7th November 2012 at 7:31 PM.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  12. #29687
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,706

    Default

    Oh God, God! Please stop!

  13. #29688
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklynx View Post
    Sorry this made me lol, XD. Seriously though guys, it's done. There is so like nothing we can do about the outcome now. What's done is done, now can we put these childish acts to rest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Oh God, God! Please stop!
    I wanted to stop, but Avicii had to bring it back up. I've been wanting to stop for a while now, actually...
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  14. #29689
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Just want to say, as a bi aussie, kudos to those four states in the US who voted in favour of same sex marriage - a clean sweep, and really ends the "gay marriage is always defeated at the polls" argument. I guess the question now is whether Republicans will interpret last night as a signal that they should revert to using gay marriage and gay rights as wedge issues, a strategy that has sometimes worked for them at the polls.



    Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

  15. #29690
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    I wanted to stop, but Avicii had to bring it back up. I've been wanting to stop for a while now, actually...
    Then ignore it? You don't have to post.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  16. #29691
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Then ignore it? You don't have to post.
    Ignoring people isn't my strong suit. Never has been.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  17. #29692
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,706

    Default

    Well, ignorance is bliss, non?

  18. #29693
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Well, ignorance is bliss, non?
    But I don't want to be ignorant! I want to be informed. (There's a saying in there, but I can't think of it at the moment...) Still, it would lift a weight from my shoulders...
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  19. #29694
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,706

    Default

    Well, it is not going to happen anytime soon, so the least you can do is to stop arguing. We get your point

  20. #29695
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    Well, it is not going to happen anytime soon, so the least you can do is to stop arguing. We get your point
    Fair enough. Shall we attempt the whole "hugs and chocolate" thing again?
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  21. #29696
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Thats very....sweet....*gags*

  22. #29697
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_V-Creator View Post
    Thats very....sweet....*gags*
    TINI~!! *Glomps* Where've you been?
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  23. #29698
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    TINI~!! *Glomps* Where've you been?
    Hai Kira~
    Oh gads, here comes the glomp wars...*flying glomps back*
    I've been here the while time, yet forgot to subscribe to this thread =_=" *derp*

  24. #29699
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_V-Creator View Post
    Hai Kira~
    Oh gads, here comes the glomp wars...*flying glomps back*
    I've been here the while time, yet forgot to subscribe to this thread =_=" *derp*
    Well that's alright, cuz you're here now ^_^ *Huggles*
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  25. #29700
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Well that's alright, cuz you're here now ^_^ *Huggles*
    *huggles back*

    What did I miss?

Page 1188 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 188108811381178118411851186118711881189119011911192119812381288 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •