Page 1228 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 228112811781218122412251226122712281229123012311232123812781328 ... LastLast
Results 30,676 to 30,700 of 33438

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Wow Yoko, you've gotten ht by the lucky stick. Well, I've learned that the new neighbors living next door has a Teenage Son. I hope he's around my age... and out of the area, it would be nice. Well, you guys know what I'm talking about. I don't even know if he's cute or not :/

the weft and weave of fate guides the living to their end

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Wow Yoko, you've gotten ht by the lucky stick. Well, I've learned that the new neighbors living next door has a Teenage Son. I hope he's around my age... and out of the area, it would be nice. Well, you guys know what I'm talking about. I don't even know if he's cute or not :/
    Haha. Thanks, I forgot to add something, but it's kind of pointless.

You should meet him one day. Making new friends is always good. And if you two date, that would be awesome.

Well, they're moving in soon. So maybe I can meet him soon, and yea, it always is. Though, I do hope he is blonde, I always had a thing for blondes, I guess it's to counter-balance my dark hair color. Yes, one day I'm goin to post a picture of myself on the picture thread

Pointless? You might see it as pointless, but those little pointless things might lead up to new doorways. THat's actually how I got into Pokemon, my cousin told me about it, as a little pointless, but fun game, and I always stuck with it. Also, was it weird I knew Articuno existed before I knew it was a Pokemon!?

Ahh, that's a cool way to put it. Most of the guys at my school have black hair. Brown hair is common, but blonde is kind of rare. Even though the majority of my school is Hispanic.

You're right. Now that I think about it, it isn't pointless. What happened was, the guy in the auditorium kept looking at my so much, he missed his part he was supposed to play and his instructor (I think that's what you call it) told him to pay attention. I don't want to look too into this, because I'm wrong most of the time, he could have been looking at someone behind me. :/

Same with my school. Well, in Cali that's kinda expected, we're one of the few, if not only states(From my knowledge) that has a higher Hispanic Population then it's Caucasian population. I was supposed to be blonde as well. So I don't know why... I just like the color, and those wavy curls... Which I have D:...

You always have t ofactor those things in, I always do that. I don't put my expectations high until I'm 100% Sure. Was a girl sitting behind you perhaps?

*Sigh* If only my hair wasn't so jet black. (>.<) I want to do something with it. Highlights!

I don't think so. I didn't look back, but I did have to step out to make a phone call and from what I can remember, there wasn't anyone. It's looking good, but yes, I have to be 100% sure like you do.

Same with mine XD. I'm dying it in the summer to see how it will turn out.

Hmm, alright. Well, if you're in the same situation again, just double check. At least your day was good ^_^. Mine was kinda crappy, well, kinda as in completely.

Lucky. I wish my Mom would let me dye mine.

That sucks. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Lucky. I wish my Mom would let me dye mine.

That sucks. What happened?
    Really!? Wow, that does suck.

Well, I'll tell you in a VM, Alright? My days really aren;t that good at all, and I don't want to attract angst.

So...I post...and I join? Is that how this works?

Hello. .__.

The place for avid writers and readers!

Hello! Welcome to the club! Are you LGBT or a supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    *Sigh* If only my hair wasn't so jet black. (>.<) I want to do something with it. Highlights!

I don't think so. I didn't look back, but I did have to step out to make a phone call and from what I can remember, there wasn't anyone. It's looking good, but yes, I have to be 100% sure like you do.
    Your hair is naturally black?
    Oh, how I envy thee

"I sniped him from a high platform as he was being mobbed by Synths.
    I like to think that he never knew about my betrayal"

Joining. Proud sister of a wonderful lesbian woman
    Also, gay people are just delightful. Someone be my gay best friend.

Elysian- Nah, it won't happen. The saying is that they didn't count the leap years, so it would have ended months ago if that's true, and I am hearing about how it's now something to do with spiritual.
    LR- Apparently the girl I like, now likes someone else (Doesn't matter, she's already rejected me and said we wouldn't be dating, I am just getting over her I suppose).
    Con- Go for it, you never know what could happen.

Shiro and Emily- Yes welcome!
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

First of all welcome all the new members

Willow's Tara - Rejection happens, and if things don't work out then there are obviously better things out there ^__^

As for the hair thing....I never really understood the whole hair dying thing. Just live with what ya got and stop killing your hair But I do like my hair color (it's burgundy) so I shouldn't talk.

And for my personal life. My cat is at the vet's.....his surgery didn't turn out all that well, so he'll be there till friday. Then when he comes back......if it doesn't heal much, he might have to be put down. And that terrifies me, because he is my best friend and I love him so much.....I'll be devastated if he dies.
    Doesn't help that the only person to console me is my mom......and she makes hugging awkward all the time.

Wow, a Smart Spam Bot....

Oh well, I decided to do a silence challenge yesterday, everyone was happy. That just made me feel more like sh!t. II mean, everyone who spends most of their life quite will talk a lot when they do talk, but really, I barely talk at all... Well, besides that P.E was still bad yesterday. I've always hatted it, and now I hate it more.

It is funny to go silent a whole day. Everyone thinks someone died.
    Oh well.. Tomorrow's doomsday! I'll see y'all in hell
    Last edited by Schade; 20th December 2012 at 7:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Not if I repent for my sins today D8

Anyway, thanks everyone for the support to talk to that guy I'm most likely gonna do it tomorrow after I take my last stupid final >_> I heard him talk for the first time ever today and almost every word out his mouth is a swear... STL folk for you :/
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Ooh, you've a guy you're gonna talk too? best of luck to you.

DJ- She was the better thing, I can't think of a damn thing wrong with her (Well, she does seem to take a little after her mother, but not so much). And since the rejection I think we might have become sort of closer friends, because I am more open with her, but the fact she's okay talking about that and stuff... Wow, it's hard not to not like her.

Guys, please be careful, I am still seeing one liners here, I know it can be hard to think up of more things to say, but it's better then having the club closed. If you can't think of anything else, I dunno talk about the day, or any events coming up. There's plenty to talk atm, the so called ending of the world (It's the 21st now, hello I am still alive... Or am I? I could be posting this from... BEYOND THE GRAVE!)., Christmas, New Years etc.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

Yeah! I got new head-stuff for my iPod! Since my old ones died out earlier today!
    It is very annoying not having music aveilable at all times! (Topic-Derp)

So....I've been sick for a few days now...it's terrible. I had a bad headache, and a 104ş F fever... D:

It's getting better, though, but I need one or two more days.

| tumblr. | dA |

That doesnt sound to fun. I think Im just gonna stay alive instead. Yeah that sounds more fun to me :P Speaking of Armageddon who is totally going to go out tonight and do stupid stuff regardless of whether or not December 22 is going to come around or not? I know I am lol.

Yeah! I got new head-stuff for my iPod! Since my old ones died out earlier today!
    It is very annoying not having music aveilable at all times! (Topic-Derp)
    Hmmm...Im trying to imagine not being able to listen to music for even a few hours. That...is not a few hours I want to be a part of. Id rather eat tako lol...
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    That doesnt sound to fun. I think Im just gonna stay alive instead. Yeah that sounds more fun to me :P Speaking of Armageddon who is totally going to go out tonight and do stupid stuff regardless of whether or not December 22 is going to come around or not? I know I am lol.

Hmmm...Im trying to imagine not being able to listen to music for even a few hours. That...is not a few hours I want to be a part of. Id rather eat tako lol...
    But Tako is wonderful ! I rather eat that and unagi then be forced to listen to high pitched singing
    Last edited by Liltwick; 21st December 2012 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    So....I've been sick for a few days now...it's terrible. I had a bad headache, and a 104ş F fever... D:

It's getting better, though, but I need one or two more days.
    Dude, that sucks. That really freaking sucks. i remember having that happen to me, it just sucks the life out of you. btw, 12/21/12 has arrived on the. other side of the globe and nobody died. Huzzah!!!
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Page 1228 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 228112811781218122412251226122712281229123012311232123812781328 ... LastLast