Page 1231 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 231113111811221122712281229123012311232123312341235124112811331 ... LastLast
Results 30,751 to 30,775 of 33640

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #30751
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Birthday Massacre
    Posts
    6,771

    Default

    That is just the basics of finding something to be pretty. It is like... "I think this painting is pretty, but I do not want to *** * ******* * * **** **** ***** with it" you see?
    Yay! Good luck, Charlie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    "Bzz bzz?"

  2. #30752
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Wow Addie, that's a lot of Asteriks. I'm kinda afraid of what those mean now O_o.

    Insert punny reference to the Disney Channel Show Good Luck, Charlie /shot


    Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
    Drifting through the wind
    Wanting to start again

    Fizzy Bubbles

  3. #30753
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Birthday Massacre
    Posts
    6,771

    Default

    Asteriks? Huh?
    That show sucks. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    "Bzz bzz?"

  4. #30754
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,100

    Default

    Alright kids, times for Lit to teach you guys something Even though I'm suffering from severe depression / This * is an Asterik.

    Most of the stuff on those Channels Suck now....


    Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
    Drifting through the wind
    Wanting to start again

    Fizzy Bubbles

  5. #30755
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Birthday Massacre
    Posts
    6,771

    Default

    I see.. My english not so good, non?
    Don't feel blue, don't feel blue! Yoom Tah!

    It's like.. the only cartoon they're showing is Phineas and Ferb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    "Bzz bzz?"

  6. #30756
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,474

    Default

    Yeah, that is true, my gay cousin sometimes comments on how a pretty a girl is (Although I don't really consider it when he goes "She's not that pretty" when it's a girl I like... Urm kinda different thing there). It's also how I find some guys rather cute, if I was gay I would go for them, but it doesn't mean I actually would.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie


    United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

  7. #30757
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Alright kids, times for Lit to teach you guys something Even though I'm suffering from severe depression / This * is an Asterik.

    Most of the stuff on those Channels Suck now....
    Ohhhh nooo!! Why are you depressed? i hate to see my fellow clubmates depressed.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  8. #30758
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Thanks guys.
    And yes I have always found women attractive (I'm not blind). But I haven't had a desire to be with one lol. It's different to me., but I probably am bi, or at the very least have bisexual tendencies.

    On another note, Charlie is getting better. And he actually might survive
    I know a hot girl when I see one. But that doesn't mean I want to put my D in her V. (:

    Maybe it's fetish for Indian Girls. Considering it's ONLY Indian girls, ya know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Yeah, that is true, my gay cousin sometimes comments on how a pretty a girl is (Although I don't really consider it when he goes "She's not that pretty" when it's a girl I like... Urm kinda different thing there). It's also how I find some guys rather cute, if I was gay I would go for them, but it doesn't mean I actually would.
    Straight guys know when another guy is attractive, just likes straight girls know when another girl is attractive. The only difference is that society has deemed it gay for a male to compliment another male, which is not the case.

    New Years
    For New Years I'm going to a rave with my boyfriend. (:
    Today is two weeks. Woop woop. :3
    Last edited by Avicii; 29th December 2012 at 10:33 PM.

  9. #30759
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Congratulations Avicii!

    DJ: To be human is to constantly re-assess and occasionally reaffirm your identity, as they say. I'm sorry if it causes you any grief, but it's still quite true. *hug*


    I never actually find girl themselves attractive, though. Like, someone can have a beautiful soul, but if I sit next to a girl, I never get butterflies or want to progressively inch in closer until...we're...touching....ever. xD

    | tumblr. | dA |

  10. #30760
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Meh I don't really care what I am....if I am bi there's nothing I can do about it. At least I'm happy with who I am right now, and who I'm with.

    Oh and charlie is doing better, his tail stump is looking super well and he's getting lot's of rest. But he hates wearing his cone. lol
        Spoiler:- Here's a pic of him sleeping on me wearing his cone of shame:
    Blorp

  11. #30761
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    276

    Default

    y
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Meh I don't really care what I am....if I am bi there's nothing I can do about it. At least I'm happy with who I am right now, and who I'm with.

    Oh and charlie is doing better, his tail stump is looking super well and he's getting lot's of rest. But he hates wearing his cone. lol
        Spoiler:- Here's a pic of him sleeping on me wearing his cone of shame:
    Thats the spirit Dj. Life sure is confusing. XP Anyways, Im glad your cat is better. Turns out that one of my friends cant make it because his uncle died the day before Christmas and tomorrow is the funeral. Its a shame too, I really wanted to meet my other feiends, but **** happens, so bleh.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  12. #30762
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Yay Charlie's better!!

    I'm thinking a lot about belief and oblivion, since I had this dream about everyone at my church all running around dancing and playing music in honor of the death of the devil and a new age of eternal bliss. @_@

    These thoughts are especially concentrated, since I'm reading this book on the origins of hate, and neuroscience, and such, and I'm thinking about how I personally don't believe in souls, and such...I mean, this doesn't really have anything to do with human sexuality, but... xD
    ______

    Also, LordLucario21, I'm sorry for your loss...I myself lost my grandma just recently.

    | tumblr. | dA |

  13. #30763
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Yay Charlie's better!!

    I'm thinking a lot about belief and oblivion, since I had this dream about everyone at my church all running around dancing and playing music in honor of the death of the devil and a new age of eternal bliss. @_@

    These thoughts are especially concentrated, since I'm reading this book on the origins of hate, and neuroscience, and such, and I'm thinking about how I personally don't believe in souls, and such...I mean, this doesn't really have anything to do with human sexuality, but... xD
    ______

    Also, LordLucario21, I'm sorry for your loss...I myself lost my grandma just recently.
    Thats actually quite interesting, whats the title of the book? Anyways, maybe you didnt make it clear enough, but my uncle didnt die, it was my friends uncle who died. Thanks for the condolences though.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  14. #30764
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Birthday Massacre
    Posts
    6,771

    Default

    I'm sorry about your losses.
    What an interesting dream. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    "Bzz bzz?"

  15. #30765
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    5,474

    Default

    Sorry to seem a bit insensitive during this but.

    Happy New Years from Australia! Hope the New Year brings a better year and 2013 becomes a great year, I hope you all had a good one as well and did something great for it, too many people sleep in for New Years haha.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie


    United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

  16. #30766
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Thats actually quite interesting, whats the title of the book? Anyways, maybe you didnt make it clear enough, but my uncle didnt die, it was my friends uncle who died. Thanks for the condolences though.
    *runs to desk* Why We Hate- Understanding, Curbing, and Eliminating Hate In Ourselves And Our World It's really good, but the only problem I have with it is that they haven't mentioned how moral and social conditioning goes into the creation of prejudice too much...yet. I'm only on chapter five-page 69.

    Elysian; I've always had dreams like that, dreams about faith and belief and creation and death and oblivion. It's just what fascinates me. xD

    | tumblr. | dA |

  17. #30767
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Can I join? I think I am bisexual, but I have 1 male crush. I'm male btw. Also, it would be hard to come out to a devout muslim family like mine...

  18. #30768
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Weeeeell...this is shameful.
    My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  19. #30769
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Weeeeell...this is shameful.
    My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    Wow. 0-0 Thats one hell of a present. He is awesome it seems. Btw, its close to 12 here, so if I cant make it later, Happy 2013
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  20. #30770
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Honestly. Tonight was the best night I've experienced in such a long time. Thank you everyone. I know you didn't do anything, but just thank you.

  21. #30771
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Can I join? I think I am bisexual, but I have 1 male crush. I'm male btw. Also, it would be hard to come out to a devout muslim family like mine...
    I'm in a fundamentalist protestant home, so I feel your pain. We're here for you.

    Avicii: You're welcome?

    | tumblr. | dA |

  22. #30772
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cat Heaven
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Weeeeell...this is shameful.
    My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    Great bf <.> That is an awesome present there <.>

    Happy 2013 peeps~

  23. #30773
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    364 Days to go 'til 2014!! xD

    Anyhow, how is everybody? No one's hungover, I hope... xD

    | tumblr. | dA |

  24. #30774
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cajunland
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    364 Days to go 'til 2014!! xD

    Anyhow, how is everybody? No one's hungover, I hope... xD
    I am >____<
    I'm cis and straight, April Fools.

  25. #30775
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Hey wait you're younger than me.. xD

    Also, it's good to see you here, my friend!

    Also, that post's a one liner...just mentioning it.

    | tumblr. | dA |

Page 1231 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 231113111811221122712281229123012311232123312341235124112811331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •