Page 1232 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 232113211821222122812291230123112321233123412351236124212821332 ... LastLast
Results 30,776 to 30,800 of 33354

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

How do I ask out someone? Oh I'll tell you how.....no way. I'm too nervous to do it. But, if I do get to know this bass player more, then I'll try it out. But for pretend, I'll do this:

1. Get to know them better. In any relationship you need to know that person, so you can know their likes and dislikes
    2. Get their phone number. A healthy relationship relays on communication
    3. See how they feel about the LGBT community. This is if you're not sure of their sexuality
    4. Ask them out on a simple date. The movies, skating rink, or even going to the mall could be viewed as a simple date.
    5. If things are moving great with you two. Pop the question.

**Warning** Be prepared for possibly rejection. D:

The best I could do

Get to know them, like.. ask them to join you to the local mall a few times. Then you later just ask if they want to go to a movie wth you.

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

Could I join? I'm gay and I'm a bit afraid to tell anyone, but I think I'll be accepted here.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    Could I join? I'm gay and I'm a bit afraid to tell anyone, but I think I'll be accepted here.
    Of course you can join XD. Don't worry, we can feel for you, and we also have a wonderful array of supported! Just don't catch us in an angsty mood *Stares at everyone*

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Welcome to the club Midnight!!! You can just be yourself here. I see that you're new to the forum. This thread is a great place to hang out. If you need any help, just Pm me and I might be able to help you and if I can't, just check the Newbie thread or something like that.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Get out.

Seriously though, we accept everybody here. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Get out.

Seriously though, we accept everybody here. Welcome!
    *Hits with a Hoe* Manna, what have we told you about fighting. It never solves anything *Throws aimlessly, probably hitting someone else*

In all seriousness, Christmas is two days away for those who celebrate it. Anyone got interesting plans?

Credit to EG for Banner.

Oooh. We have a new member. Welcome Midnight. I hope you enjoy it here. We'll accept you, don't worry.

Welcome. Don't worry. We've all been there
    Speaking of which: How do yo get over a guy you can't get over?
    Last edited by Schade; 24th December 2012 at 1:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Welcome. Don't worry. We've all been there
    Focus on everything negative about him all of the time.

This is the least Christmassy Christmas of all time.

My God I wish I knew the answer to this.....there have been too many nights where I think about that certain guy who I cared about so much. I guess the best way would to completely erase they from your mind and just cleanse yourself from the thoughts of them. But yes focusing on the negatives does help. Also reassuring yourself of the person you are without them. Well that kinda works for me....kinda lol.
    But as you all probably know I kinda get back with my exes alot, and never really stop caring for somebody. So I'm prolly not the best to try to answer this xD But I have good taste in people so that's my excuse some would just say I care for losers though lol

On another note, I purchased a deli style pizza for my Christmas dinner....and my friends and the cashier lady called me depressing A friend even offered for me to join her family for Christmas dinner. Which was really sweet.....but I really just want pizza lol.

But... he has no negative sides. He is top precentage. And nothing but good for me and my effed up personality.
    Mmmmh... Pizza.... *Droool*

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    *Hits with a Hoe* Manna, what have we told you about fighting. It never solves anything *Throws aimlessly, probably hitting someone else*
    Hey, hey I was just bringing the welcome wagon! No hitting!

Anyway, Merry Christmas club~ Hope you all are having funny funs out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    How do I ask out someone? Oh I'll tell you how.....no way. I'm too nervous to do it. But, if I do get to know this bass player more, then I'll try it out. But for pretend, I'll do this:

1. Get to know them better. In any relationship you need to know that person, so you can know their likes and dislikes
    2. Get their phone number. A healthy relationship relays on communication
    3. See how they feel about the LGBT community. This is if you're not sure of their sexuality
    4. Ask them out on a simple date. The movies, skating rink, or even going to the mall could be viewed as a simple date.
    5. If things are moving great with you two. Pop the question.

**Warning** Be prepared for possibly rejection. D:

The best I could do
    Thank you for the advice, anyone who responded.

I guess I'll try harder when I next get a chance to see him. Problem is that he lives in my flat, but I never have an opportunity to talk with him because I always have to be occupied with other things. The only tiem I ever get to talk with him is during house parties, so my chances are limited. At least, I'll definitely try and get his number the next time I see him, seeing as we get along well whenever we do get a chance to talk, and I'm 80% sure he's gay.

Enough about me; Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a great one I certainly did, despite some issues leading up to it.
    I finally obtained White 2, as well as some useful cooking tools and lots of chocolate/coffee/beers
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

Merry christmas guys and happy new years~

SInce I don't celebrate Christmas (I'm Jewish) My family went to other people's houses to watch them celebrate Christmas and basically hang out with them. :s AT least its over, but the CHristmas songs won't end until February at the very least. *sigh* At least I had Spare Ribs, Proscuitto, and MEatballs for dinner at my friend's house last night.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

You don't celebrate christmas? That's interesting.
    How was it with your family's friends?

You don't celebrate christmas? That's interesting.
    How was it with your family's friends?
    It was nice. I got to go to at least 3 houses, and we ate dinner at my friend's house. After dinner, Me and my friend played NFL Blitz and NBA JAm. Overall, it was fun.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Hope everyone is having a great holiday

Merry belated Christmas!

Elysian- I think the best way to get over a guy is to spend a little time apart, or try focusing on other things, it seem to work for me with other crushes in the past, but it can be a long process, it's just something you got to try doing.

Guys, I don't want to be a nag but I am still seeing one liner posts, I get it can be hard to make more then one sentence, but please do try not to that do, I rather not see this club get closed.

Another topic is what is everyone's plans for New Years?
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Merry belated Christmas!

Elysian- I think the best way to get over a guy is to spend a little time apart, or try focusing on other things, it seem to work for me with other crushes in the past, but it can be a long process, it's just something you got to try doing.

Guys, I don't want to be a nag but I am still seeing one liner posts, I get it can be hard to make more then one sentence, but please do try not to that do, I rather not see this club get closed.

Another topic is what is everyone's plans for New Years?
    Im having all of my friends over for a night of gaming, movies, junk food, and festivities. I am so pumped for it. This will be the forst big party Ive ever personally held.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Spoiler:- Nothing really important. Just about Facebook and a guy.:

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Im having all of my friends over for a night of gaming, movies, junk food, and festivities. I am so pumped for it. This will be the forst big party Ive ever personally held.
    That's cool Lucario. I envy you right now. I wish I could have my friends over for a party like that. I hope everything goes well.

Maybe you should message him and say hi and thank him for adding you haha

For New Years I'm going out drinking with friends lol. Surprise surprise.

And I have something a little weird to ask you all.
    I have identified myself as gay (as you probably all know). But as of the past few months I have kinda had.....a fetish for Indian women, and I think it's gradually turning into general attraction. It's weird, I find other women unappealing and would never even blink twice at them....but I think they are the most beautiful people in the world and it's confusing the hell out of me. Anways I have always been a firm believer of "you care about whoever, and nothing else matters" but I generally do not want this to go any farther. I don't want to come out of the out closet.....or whatever? I am just wondering what I should do....but I don't really think anything can be done xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    For New Years I'm going out drinking with friends lol. Surprise surprise.

And I have something a little weird to ask you all.
    I have identified myself as gay (as you probably all know). But as of the past few months I have kinda had.....a fetish for Indian women, and I think it's gradually turning into general attraction. It's weird, I find other women unappealing and would never even blink twice at them....but I think they are the most beautiful people in the world and it's confusing the hell out of me. Anways I have always been a firm believer of "you care about whoever, and nothing else matters" but I generally do not want this to go any farther. I don't want to come out of the out closet.....or whatever? I am just wondering what I should do....but I don't really think anything can be done xD
    Well DJ, You might actually be Bisexual. THere is nothing wrong with that at all, most people mis-identify themselves at times, and if you sdate one of them and you like it, then you have it. As I always say, try he road you're afraid of, and think of all possibilities. I told this to Yoko a few pages back as well.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 1232 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 232113211821222122812291230123112321233123412351236124212821332 ... LastLast