Page 1233 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 233113311831223122912301231123212331234123512361237124312831333 ... LastLast
Results 30,801 to 30,825 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I know that I might be bisexual...and no offense to the bi's out there, but that terrifies me xD
    I'm honestly just hoping it's a phase.....but I said that about guys too lol. My BF called me a weirdo when I told him.

Why does it terrify you?

Well I went though hell to come out as gay.... My father disowned me for a time, I was discomunicated from the church, I was sent to a house way out in the country to avoid the internet and people in general. Being gay was the worst part of my life......and if I'm really bi, then I would just feel so defeated.

Oh my..I'm sorry to hear :/

Sir DJ- Nothing wrong with that, I find Indian girls rather cute and exotic as well, might be my Malaysian half showing though. So my wife will either be a blonde with blue eyes, a redhead with green eyes, pale skin and freckles, or an blackhaired Indian girl. Or on the very unikely chance, an hot Latina girl haha (Like Gloria from Modern Family).

You shouldn't let that terrifly you, I know it's horrible but there are plenty of people who will support you, those who don't aren't worth the time.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Hey, DJ! For new years eve, I'm also out drinking with friends. lol
    Also, it is normal to find woman attractive too. I also think woman are pretty, but I can't imagine them being anything other than friends.
    Last edited by Schade; 28th December 2012 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks guys.
    And yes I have always found women attractive (I'm not blind). But I haven't had a desire to be with one lol. It's different to me., but I probably am bi, or at the very least have bisexual tendencies.

On another note, Charlie is getting better. And he actually might survive

That is just the basics of finding something to be pretty. It is like... "I think this painting is pretty, but I do not want to *** * ******* * * **** **** ***** with it" you see?
    Yay! Good luck, Charlie.

Wow Addie, that's a lot of Asteriks. I'm kinda afraid of what those mean now O_o.

Insert punny reference to the Disney Channel Show Good Luck, Charlie /shot

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Asteriks? Huh?
    That show sucks. lol

Alright kids, times for Lit to teach you guys something Even though I'm suffering from severe depression / This * is an Asterik.

Most of the stuff on those Channels Suck now....

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I see.. My english not so good, non?
    Don't feel blue, don't feel blue! Yoom Tah!

It's like.. the only cartoon they're showing is Phineas and Ferb.

Yeah, that is true, my gay cousin sometimes comments on how a pretty a girl is (Although I don't really consider it when he goes "She's not that pretty" when it's a girl I like... Urm kinda different thing there). It's also how I find some guys rather cute, if I was gay I would go for them, but it doesn't mean I actually would.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Alright kids, times for Lit to teach you guys something Even though I'm suffering from severe depression / This * is an Asterik.

Most of the stuff on those Channels Suck now....
    Ohhhh nooo!! Why are you depressed? i hate to see my fellow clubmates depressed.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Thanks guys.
    And yes I have always found women attractive (I'm not blind). But I haven't had a desire to be with one lol. It's different to me., but I probably am bi, or at the very least have bisexual tendencies.

On another note, Charlie is getting better. And he actually might survive
    I know a hot girl when I see one. But that doesn't mean I want to put my D in her V. (:

Maybe it's fetish for Indian Girls. Considering it's ONLY Indian girls, ya know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    Yeah, that is true, my gay cousin sometimes comments on how a pretty a girl is (Although I don't really consider it when he goes "She's not that pretty" when it's a girl I like... Urm kinda different thing there). It's also how I find some guys rather cute, if I was gay I would go for them, but it doesn't mean I actually would.
    Straight guys know when another guy is attractive, just likes straight girls know when another girl is attractive. The only difference is that society has deemed it gay for a male to compliment another male, which is not the case.

New Years
    For New Years I'm going to a rave with my boyfriend. (:
    Today is two weeks. Woop woop. :3
    Last edited by Avicii; 29th December 2012 at 9:33 PM.

Congratulations Avicii!

DJ: To be human is to constantly re-assess and occasionally reaffirm your identity, as they say. I'm sorry if it causes you any grief, but it's still quite true. *hug*

I never actually find girl themselves attractive, though. Like, someone can have a beautiful soul, but if I sit next to a girl, I never get butterflies or want to progressively inch in closer until...we're...touching....ever. xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Meh I don't really care what I am....if I am bi there's nothing I can do about it. At least I'm happy with who I am right now, and who I'm with.

Oh and charlie is doing better, his tail stump is looking super well and he's getting lot's of rest. But he hates wearing his cone. lol
        Spoiler:- Here's a pic of him sleeping on me wearing his cone of shame:

y
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Meh I don't really care what I am....if I am bi there's nothing I can do about it. At least I'm happy with who I am right now, and who I'm with.

Oh and charlie is doing better, his tail stump is looking super well and he's getting lot's of rest. But he hates wearing his cone. lol
        Spoiler:- Here's a pic of him sleeping on me wearing his cone of shame:
    Thats the spirit Dj. Life sure is confusing. XP Anyways, Im glad your cat is better. Turns out that one of my friends cant make it because his uncle died the day before Christmas and tomorrow is the funeral. Its a shame too, I really wanted to meet my other feiends, but **** happens, so bleh.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Yay Charlie's better!!

I'm thinking a lot about belief and oblivion, since I had this dream about everyone at my church all running around dancing and playing music in honor of the death of the devil and a new age of eternal bliss. @_@

These thoughts are especially concentrated, since I'm reading this book on the origins of hate, and neuroscience, and such, and I'm thinking about how I personally don't believe in souls, and such...I mean, this doesn't really have anything to do with human sexuality, but... xD
    ______

Also, LordLucario21, I'm sorry for your loss...I myself lost my grandma just recently.

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Yay Charlie's better!!

I'm thinking a lot about belief and oblivion, since I had this dream about everyone at my church all running around dancing and playing music in honor of the death of the devil and a new age of eternal bliss. @_@

These thoughts are especially concentrated, since I'm reading this book on the origins of hate, and neuroscience, and such, and I'm thinking about how I personally don't believe in souls, and such...I mean, this doesn't really have anything to do with human sexuality, but... xD
    ______

Also, LordLucario21, I'm sorry for your loss...I myself lost my grandma just recently.
    Thats actually quite interesting, whats the title of the book? Anyways, maybe you didnt make it clear enough, but my uncle didnt die, it was my friends uncle who died. Thanks for the condolences though.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

I'm sorry about your losses.
    What an interesting dream. lol

Sorry to seem a bit insensitive during this but.

Happy New Years from Australia! Hope the New Year brings a better year and 2013 becomes a great year, I hope you all had a good one as well and did something great for it, too many people sleep in for New Years haha.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Thats actually quite interesting, whats the title of the book? Anyways, maybe you didnt make it clear enough, but my uncle didnt die, it was my friends uncle who died. Thanks for the condolences though.
    *runs to desk* Why We Hate- Understanding, Curbing, and Eliminating Hate In Ourselves And Our World It's really good, but the only problem I have with it is that they haven't mentioned how moral and social conditioning goes into the creation of prejudice too much...yet. I'm only on chapter five-page 69.

Elysian; I've always had dreams like that, dreams about faith and belief and creation and death and oblivion. It's just what fascinates me. xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Can I join? I think I am bisexual, but I have 1 male crush. I'm male btw. Also, it would be hard to come out to a devout muslim family like mine...
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Weeeeell...this is shameful.
    My boyfriend stiffed me the night of our date, said he was in one of his "moods" (he claims to have Bipolar Disorder, I claim it doesn't exist), and didn't want me dealing with his grumpiness. I angrilly wrote him off and was all set to dump him the next time he contacted me. Hell, I went on the hunt the very next night at work when a really cute guy walked in!
    Then I calm down, get cheered up by my Christmas presents (lots of money, an LMFAO t-shirt, and two books I wanted -Mogworld and Jam-), but keep my grudge against my soon-to-be ex...
    And then I recieve a package from him on Saturday. A late Christmas present. It was the Royal Pony Wedding on DVD (we're both Bronies, which is why I bought him a Twilight Sparkle Heart t-shirt and was gonna give it to him the night of our date), with a little sticky-note that said "Consider this a sign" on the front. All that hatred I had conjured for him...and he winds up giving me a guarantee that he's gonna propose when he comes home.
    Excuse me, there's an extra-large slice of Humble Pie and a tall glass of Guilt Milk with my name on it...I should go take care of those.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Page 1233 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 233113311831223122912301231123212331234123512361237124312831333 ... LastLast