Page 1236 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 23611361186122612321233123412351236123712381239124012461286 ... LastLast
Results 30,876 to 30,900 of 33314

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Something for LordLucario to look over..he said he was interested in what I was writing, so I'll look for something, maybe make it a bit more coherent (I write in pen) and then PM him it.

| tumblr. | dA |

Guys WT's said this many times. If you are only going to have one liners and basically talk to one person, you should bring it to vm/pc's so that this club isn't closed.....hate to be that guy but yah xD

Oh bt. To anyone wondering about Charlie, he got his stitches out and is almost fully recovered

Sorry, we were the only two, so it was a little more interpersonal, so... >>

Anyhow, I'm happy for Charlie!

So, subject?

| tumblr. | dA |

Yay, Charlie!!
    Hey, DJ! Goodbye, DJ! <3
    I'm off to bed now. Gonna read some more in my book. G'night, y'all

I have midterms coming up. :P At least the Living Environment and Genetics ones are strictly multiple choice, but the Global one is part Multiple Choice, part DBQ. I hate Dbqs. I know how to do them, but they are sooo freaking tedious.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Goodnight!!

And then there was one...

So, grand ether that is the internet...

Have you done anything exciting lately?

| tumblr. | dA |

Besides create more characters in SCV, and get a new computer in my room, no, nothing exciting has happened. I live in the most boring part of New York. Hopefully the NFL playoff games today will be good.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

I've just been hanging around, myself.. but I'm quite happy. I'm listening to St. Vincent.

| tumblr. | dA |

My boyfriend and I broke up. Not sure if that's exciting or not. I honestly haven't been too sad. Like a little. But nothing like wanting to cry or anything. And each time my sadness lasts for like 20 minutes and I'm over it. His tweets on twitter are kind of pathetic, so that also helps me get over him faster.

I'm sorry..he was your first..

Was it a bad breakup, or...?

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    My boyfriend and I broke up. Not sure if that's exciting or not. I honestly haven't been too sad. Like a little. But nothing like wanting to cry or anything. And each time my sadness lasts for like 20 minutes and I'm over it. His tweets on twitter are kind of pathetic, so that also helps me get over him faster.
    That sucks Avi. At least you can use his tweets to make yourself feel better. I'm glad you are taking this like a mature person. **** happens and we all have to deal with it, right?
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Goodnight!!

And then there was one...

So, grand ether that is the internet...

Have you done anything exciting lately?
    I moved into my college! It's going to be a little weird for awhile being away from home, but I'm excited!

I'm sorry to hear Avicii what were his tweets?

Good morning Internet! Today, I thought about how ironic my usertitle is, because I feel like sh!t. lol
    Sorry about your guy, Avicii.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    I moved into my college! It's going to be a little weird for awhile being away from home, but I'm excited!
    Ooh, what are you studying?

So...I've had a nice time today. I made up a new piano rift. Woo.

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Ooh, what are you studying?

So...I've had a nice time today. I made up a new piano rift. Woo.
    Journalism.

Should be fun (I hope)~

Oooohh.

That sounds really fun. Photojournalism sounds like something I'de enjoy doing, because I do photography.. I have a few more years until college though.. but I'm pretty sure I'll go into the humanities, like, cultural anthropology, or psychology, though... ^^

| tumblr. | dA |

All I can think about is how cold it is and how the rain kept waking me up last night

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    All I can think about is how cold it is and how the rain kept waking me up last night
    Cold here too.....-18c today. Which actually isn't that bad for this time of year, but I still wish it were summer.

So I tried to get time off on Sunday mornings, because I started going to a church again. But in order to set new hours for me they would have to reset my work time....thus erasing all my seniority :/ So that sucks.
    Also think I'm really starting to get closer to wanting to be in love with somebody....if that makes sense. I can't think of other people, I dream about him, and apparently I get jealous and stuff xD

-18 is cold? you guys obviously have never been to Norway. lol
    So, I am still sick, and everything is just joyfull

-18 is not cold.

Come back when you've lived through -40 (and no that isn't counting wind chill).

It's not like we try to live an Eskimo life <3

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    -18 is cold? you guys obviously have never been to Norway. lol
    So, I am still sick, and everything is just joyfull
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    -18 is not cold.

Come back when you've lived through -40 (and no that isn't counting wind chill).
    Well -18c is cold to most people (which is what I was talking about, not me personally). Up here in Canada we know how to chill, Norway be trippin'....I live in the same area as Moogles so trust me when we say the winters are cold enough to freeze a witches tit's off. You people are much too literal.

Went to the hospital today because one of my armpits randomly started bleeding....they did a bunch of tests and stuff but didn't tell me anything. And I got sick because of pills they gave me......I hate the doctors.

Been awhile guys...what's up ?
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Well -18c is cold to most people (which is what I was talking about, not me personally). Up here in Canada we know how to chill, Norway be trippin'....I live in the same area as Moogles so trust me when we say the winters are cold enough to freeze a witches tit's off. You people are much too literal.

Went to the hospital today because one of my armpits randomly started bleeding....they did a bunch of tests and stuff but didn't tell me anything. And I got sick because of pills they gave me......I hate the doctors.
    That sucks about your armpits. I hope it's nothing serious. although that is a really odd place to bleed from. Where I live, -18C is pretty cold and it'd have everybody complaining. I hate the winter so much, not even the snow makes it better.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Page 1236 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 23611361186122612321233123412351236123712381239124012461286 ... LastLast