Page 1239 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 23911391189122912351236123712381239124012411242124312491289 ... LastLast
Results 30,951 to 30,975 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Oh yes, that's something interesting we can discuss! Same-sex adoption!

If I ever meet the right guy, and we want a family, I would love to. I've always wanted kids...but I'd also want for them to have a lot of aunties, so that they could have a nice group of role models; like, if I had a daughter, I think she'd want a girl to talk about...girl issues with. Just a thought.

| tumblr. | dA |

Personally I'd rather have a kid with my own Genetics. Knowing how technology is advancing, I wouldn't be surprised if such a machine is made.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Ah, so use artificial insemination, with a volunteer mother to carry the baby?

I would like kids...*repeat*

Having a family'd be nice, but it's also scary, like, growing up in a family with a lot of religion, it's almost sad that I wouldn't be telling my kids stories about David and Goliath, or Daniel..

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    weeeell finally finished my clan, so I'm baaaaaaack =_=

and what game is that even Kira? O_x
    It's a drinking game for an infamously bad Harry Potter fanfiction called My Immortal. Here's the link if you're feeling up to killing thousands of brain cells: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6200297/1/My-Immortal Note that the link I gave you was of a person who re-posted the story and it is NOT the original author. But the story is left fully intact. Have Fun. *Evil laughter*
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Killing brian cells??! Those things don't grow back, you know! D:

Speaking of brains, LordLucario (what's your real name??), did you check out that book on hate you asked about?

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    It's a drinking game for an infamously bad Harry Potter fanfiction called My Immortal. Here's the link if you're feeling up to killing thousands of brain cells: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6200297/1/My-Immortal Note that the link I gave you was of a person who re-posted the story and it is NOT the original author. But the story is left fully intact. Have Fun. *Evil laughter*
    Well after looking at that.......I'd rather do this. *drinks copius amounts of brain bleach*

I read the first bit...meh. I have bigger fish to fry!

*is wearing pajamas right now*

..yeah.

-SO. I wrote this weird run through of this story that's stuck in my head right now. O-O

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Killing brian cells??! Those things don't grow back, you know! D:

Speaking of brains, LordLucario (what's your real name??), did you check out that book on hate you asked about?
    My name's Eric by the way, and no, I don't really have the time to find and read it. I have to deal with Spanish Lessons ( My school doesn't offer it), co-managing my school district's Hockey team, playing on my new Emulator, checking my Youtube, Serebii, and Twitter accounts, working at my Dad's shop, and just life in general eating away at my time.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Ah, I understand.. ^^

Although, it was quite a light read, I thought, but still, no shaming....Eric. :3

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    Well after looking at that.......I'd rather do this. *drinks copius amounts of brain bleach*
    The best/worst part about it is, it gets worse as you go on, to the point where your eyes will hurt trying to decipher the abominable spelling. It's 44 chapters of pure canon destruction, horrible dialogue, stupid situations, and just plain awfulness. Do not read it unless you are crazy.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

I think I got 37 chapters in the first night. Ran out of alcohol. Also, Markus had to drop out like 13 chapters in.

I have some severe depression issues, and they've been getting worse. Also, I got the first couple Volumes of Death Note today. I also grabbed the first Sookie Stackhouse book for my mother, because she tends to like murder mysteries with romance in them, like Danielle Steele and Lisa Jackson are known to write. Charlaine Harris is a pretty good writer when it comes to mysteries. My mom's not sold on the vampire part (can't blame her, what with Twilight being so... ugh) so I bought it for her.

Anyway, maybe I'll stick around more now. Who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been online for awhile. I've been dealing with some personal issues, still am actually. I've been kind of shut down lately and thought I reach out again.

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been online for awhile. I've been dealing with some personal issues, still am actually. I've been kind of shut down lately and thought I reach out again.
    I'm sorry about the Raina. I hope you recover soon. I don't like when people are feeling down. It makes me feel bad as feel. D: But, it's good you came back.

Thank you! I know what you mean, when others are sad it makes me sad too lol. I'm just taking one day at a time, always hoping for the best.

I gave up at chapter 2. ._.

Anyone here a fan of Gaga?

Quote Originally Posted by The Arceus Delusion View Post
    I gave up at chapter 2. ._.
    The only reason I made it to chapter 18 was because I had friends to share the pain with. Otherwise, I would've never made it. I'm feeling ballsy, so I'll try (key word being try) to get to chapter 30 tonight. Pray for my soul, it needs it.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Guys, remember, no one liners. I don't want to Mini-mod, but we don't want the club to close down.

*Sighs* Love hurts

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Guys, remember, no one liners. I don't want to Mini-mod, but we don't want the club to close down.

*Sighs* Love hurts
    What has happened to you for that to be said? I do agree, love sucks, especially when you don't have the looks of a supermodel or enough "swag" or a big car for anyone to be attracted to you. Whatever happened to boys/girls who looked for niceness or actual intelligence in their partners. I know that people like that are out there, but they're hard to find. I don't mean to be a downer, but I've been feeling a bit Pissed off today (I'm sick and I have a SS Midterm tomorrow.) and I just needed to let this out.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

What exactly is "one liners"? Isn't there a reason for having a certain number of characters for a post to work and now we can't even have a sentence now? (This is on one line, will i get in trouble?)

...I really want to join. I'm sick of being picked on in school because last year I came out and told everyone I was bisexual. It ruined alot of my friendships, but...I feel a little more like myself now.
    ~Working on getting a sig~

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    What exactly is "one liners"? Isn't there a reason for having a certain number of characters for a post to work and now we can't even have a sentence now? (This is on one line, will i get in trouble?)
    A one liner post is a post with only one setnence. Due to certain clubs on here, Sweet May decided to step up and add in a new rule.

@Lucario, just in general. Nothing major happened.

@Muse, Welcome! Don't listen to them, they're most likely going to fail in life anyways.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    ...I really want to join. I'm sick of being picked on in school because last year I came out and told everyone I was bisexual. It ruined alot of my friendships, but...I feel a little more like myself now.
    Welcome to the club!! It sucks when that happens. Homophobes need to go jump off a damn cliff! This is a place where you can talk about whatever the heck you want. (Not literally) I think it's the best club on this site,
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A one liner post is a post with only one setnence. Due to certain clubs on here, Sweet May decided to step up and add in a new rule.

@Lucario, just in general. Nothing major happened.

@Muse, Welcome! Don't listen to them, they're most likely going to fail in life anyways.
    Ok thanks I'll make sure to add some random stuff

hi lol

Edit: also, Avicii- I'm glad you're taking it better than him.. o.o
    The other day I caught myself thinking about everything we did. The car drives, the adventures. But I couldn't picture his face. I guess I could picture his hand holding mine but that's it. That's when I came to the conclusion that I'm not sad that things with him are over, I'm sad that the things we did are over. I can move on, and I have. I'm proud. But this time I want to wait until I like someone. I don't want to be brought into a relationship just by compliments. I want to generally like the person.
    That made me really sad. I love my two dogs (especially my old Westie Snickers) to death, and I'd hate to have one of them die. If I lost my Westie tomorrow, I Wouldn't do anything that whole day. Anyways, on a lighter note, I decided to read the infamous fanfic My Immortal which is considered to be the worst fanfic ever written. It certainly lives up to that dubious legacy. XD
    Omfg I read this before it's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    I've been a bad person lately. I'm not proud of who I am or what I have been doing.....and I want to change. I got caught doing something really bad lol. If the people hadn't have been so good I prolly could have gone to jail or gotten in some pretty bad trouble. Ugh I am such a mess it's not even funny. Maybe I'd end up bettering myself after a while in jail. I'm prolly overthinking stuff way too much. I'm one of those people who need someone in their life that will be there to help me through rough times...or I'll flip out and go crazy xD
    What'd you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Hey i guess ill join not gay but not bothered by people who are
    USA!(:
    Oh yes, that's something interesting we can discuss! Same-sex adoption!

If I ever meet the right guy, and we want a family, I would love to. I've always wanted kids...but I'd also want for them to have a lot of aunties, so that they could have a nice group of role models; like, if I had a daughter, I think she'd want a girl to talk about...girl issues with. Just a thought.
    Marry me.

No but seriously, I think I could raise a perfect little girl. She'd be the hottest girl in school.
    Personally I'd rather have a kid with my own Genetics. Knowing how technology is advancing, I wouldn't be surprised if such a machine is made.
    I wouldn't. I'd hate to give a kid my genetics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Anyone here a fan of Gaga?
    Nicki Minaj. I'm a loyal Barbie fan. She's the Black Barbie. Maybe not the first, but the new. I love her. She is my essence.

Page 1239 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 23911391189122912351236123712381239124012411242124312491289 ... LastLast