Page 1239 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 23911391189122912351236123712381239124012411242124312491289 ... LastLast
Results 30,951 to 30,975 of 33334

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Your dog died? Sorry man.. Makes me feel bad for wanting my own dogs dead.
    I was like that for a long time with Molly. Mostly because no one else wanted to take responsibility for her and forced me to do every little f*cking thing. Didn't wanna get up from their precious Hoarders or Wife Swap (two of my mom's favorite shows, both of which I think are crap), the lazy pricks...

Now that she's dead, I regret feeling that way. Painfully ironic, it is...
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

I know that feeling, bro.. kinda. When our last dog died, I felt nothing.

Massive protests in Paris against samesex marriage, but Hollande is putting his foot down and said this won't change his plans to legalise samesex marriage.

Interestingly; not all people protesting are against same sex marriage, but just that they can adopt children.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I can see their troubles with adoption, but I do not agree they should be against it.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Yeah. We'd been debating for a long time whether or not to put her down, but recent events have pushed us to the breaking point when it comes to her, so...it had to be done, I suppose.
    Rest in piece, Molly. May you live forever in our hearts...*single, manly tear*

On a lighter note, I'm surprised you wanted to read My Immortal sober, Lucario. I'm actually planning to get together with some of my college pals so we can play the My Immortal Drinking Game for my 21st birthday, in July. I will never want to drink again after that, I'm sure XD
    I was atmy friend's house so me, my friend, and his awesome brother decided to read it. We read up until chapter 18 which was when I had to go home for dinner. The results were, uncountable amounts of tears shed, me and my friend critiquing it and crying from the raping of canon. ( Yes, rape is the appropriate word to use here.), My friend's brother leaving the room, a loss of brain cells, and a hatred of Draco Malfoy. The grammar and spelling was so bad that it became near illegible towards the end of my session. We actually had a joke that said that every time Voldemort was misspelled, another version of him was created, with bizarre traits. Another joke was that when Dumbledore was misspelled as Dumblydore, they referred to Dumbledore's retarded emo half-brother. XD It is the Superman 64 of Fanfiction in that it is so bad, it's unbelievable. I actually had to double-check some of the dialogue to make sure I actually read what I thought I read. If you do the drinking game, you will die by the 4th chapter. If you make it, you are more of a man than I will ever be.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    On some other totally irrelevant topics: I bought myself a pair of pants on Friday, for the first time in years.
    They're so tight. lol. But my friend forced them on me
    Exactly what else is there to clothe your legs?... :s

Okay, okay... topic...umm...

I was up all night writing a story about the creation of the universe and the first bird and and first woman, and a magic river that reflects the stars and creates life, and it running dry, and immaculate conception, and children.... ;^^^^^;

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I was atmy friend's house so me, my friend, and his awesome brother decided to read it. We read up until chapter 18 which was when I had to go home for dinner. The results were, uncountable amounts of tears shed, me and my friend critiquing it and crying from the raping of canon. ( Yes, rape is the appropriate word to use here.), My friend's brother leaving the room, a loss of brain cells, and a hatred of Draco Malfoy. The grammar and spelling was so bad that it became near illegible towards the end of my session. We actually had a joke that said that every time Voldemort was misspelled, another version of him was created, with bizarre traits. Another joke was that when Dumbledore was misspelled as Dumblydore, they referred to Dumbledore's retarded emo half-brother. XD It is the Superman 64 of Fanfiction in that it is so bad, it's unbelievable. I actually had to double-check some of the dialogue to make sure I actually read what I thought I read. If you do the drinking game, you will die by the 4th chapter. If you make it, you are more of a man than I will ever be.
    We're gonna play the simplified version. Everyone has to take turns taking a sip when something's misspelled, and we'll be taking snack/finger-food breaks inbetween chapters, so that the food-alchohol levels remain somewhat balanced. It's gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun XD
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

weeeell finally finished my clan, so I'm baaaaaaack =_=

and what game is that even Kira? O_x

Oh yes, that's something interesting we can discuss! Same-sex adoption!

If I ever meet the right guy, and we want a family, I would love to. I've always wanted kids...but I'd also want for them to have a lot of aunties, so that they could have a nice group of role models; like, if I had a daughter, I think she'd want a girl to talk about...girl issues with. Just a thought.

| tumblr. | dA |

Personally I'd rather have a kid with my own Genetics. Knowing how technology is advancing, I wouldn't be surprised if such a machine is made.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Ah, so use artificial insemination, with a volunteer mother to carry the baby?

I would like kids...*repeat*

Having a family'd be nice, but it's also scary, like, growing up in a family with a lot of religion, it's almost sad that I wouldn't be telling my kids stories about David and Goliath, or Daniel..

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    weeeell finally finished my clan, so I'm baaaaaaack =_=

and what game is that even Kira? O_x
    It's a drinking game for an infamously bad Harry Potter fanfiction called My Immortal. Here's the link if you're feeling up to killing thousands of brain cells: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6200297/1/My-Immortal Note that the link I gave you was of a person who re-posted the story and it is NOT the original author. But the story is left fully intact. Have Fun. *Evil laughter*
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Killing brian cells??! Those things don't grow back, you know! D:

Speaking of brains, LordLucario (what's your real name??), did you check out that book on hate you asked about?

| tumblr. | dA |

It's a drinking game for an infamously bad Harry Potter fanfiction called My Immortal. Here's the link if you're feeling up to killing thousands of brain cells: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6200297/1/My-Immortal Note that the link I gave you was of a person who re-posted the story and it is NOT the original author. But the story is left fully intact. Have Fun. *Evil laughter*
    Well after looking at that.......I'd rather do this. *drinks copius amounts of brain bleach*

I read the first bit...meh. I have bigger fish to fry!

*is wearing pajamas right now*

..yeah.

-SO. I wrote this weird run through of this story that's stuck in my head right now. O-O

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Killing brian cells??! Those things don't grow back, you know! D:

Speaking of brains, LordLucario (what's your real name??), did you check out that book on hate you asked about?
    My name's Eric by the way, and no, I don't really have the time to find and read it. I have to deal with Spanish Lessons ( My school doesn't offer it), co-managing my school district's Hockey team, playing on my new Emulator, checking my Youtube, Serebii, and Twitter accounts, working at my Dad's shop, and just life in general eating away at my time.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Ah, I understand.. ^^

Although, it was quite a light read, I thought, but still, no shaming....Eric. :3

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    Well after looking at that.......I'd rather do this. *drinks copius amounts of brain bleach*
    The best/worst part about it is, it gets worse as you go on, to the point where your eyes will hurt trying to decipher the abominable spelling. It's 44 chapters of pure canon destruction, horrible dialogue, stupid situations, and just plain awfulness. Do not read it unless you are crazy.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

I think I got 37 chapters in the first night. Ran out of alcohol. Also, Markus had to drop out like 13 chapters in.

I have some severe depression issues, and they've been getting worse. Also, I got the first couple Volumes of Death Note today. I also grabbed the first Sookie Stackhouse book for my mother, because she tends to like murder mysteries with romance in them, like Danielle Steele and Lisa Jackson are known to write. Charlaine Harris is a pretty good writer when it comes to mysteries. My mom's not sold on the vampire part (can't blame her, what with Twilight being so... ugh) so I bought it for her.

Anyway, maybe I'll stick around more now. Who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by snare View Post
    Roll over ya twinks, we're taking over.
    Quote Originally Posted by mapache View Post
    lol, xD the thread need a name change. The Gay/Lesbian/Bear Alliance Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash4life View Post
    Every discussion here ends up at either bears or musical theatre. What is this, the gay club?!

Oh wait...

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been online for awhile. I've been dealing with some personal issues, still am actually. I've been kind of shut down lately and thought I reach out again.

Quote Originally Posted by RainaXainne View Post
    Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been online for awhile. I've been dealing with some personal issues, still am actually. I've been kind of shut down lately and thought I reach out again.
    I'm sorry about the Raina. I hope you recover soon. I don't like when people are feeling down. It makes me feel bad as feel. D: But, it's good you came back.

Thank you! I know what you mean, when others are sad it makes me sad too lol. I'm just taking one day at a time, always hoping for the best.

I gave up at chapter 2. ._.

Anyone here a fan of Gaga?

Quote Originally Posted by The Arceus Delusion View Post
    I gave up at chapter 2. ._.
    The only reason I made it to chapter 18 was because I had friends to share the pain with. Otherwise, I would've never made it. I'm feeling ballsy, so I'll try (key word being try) to get to chapter 30 tonight. Pray for my soul, it needs it.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Page 1239 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 23911391189122912351236123712381239124012411242124312491289 ... LastLast