Page 1241 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 24111411191123112371238123912401241124212431244124512511291 ... LastLast
Results 31,001 to 31,025 of 33462

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Have you accepted lord Christ as your one and only saviour?

Well, I should not be mean to christians here.

That's actually pretty funny. Had a test in the subject of Christianity today at school And i cheated

That's the one case where cheating is acceptable, where the result doesn't matter :P

In my GCSE Religious Studies exam I got 2% cos I wrote an essay on the futility of faith.

It was like... I fealt like cheating God. lol

Yeah.. sure. Did not understand that.
    Not a huge religion-fan in general, believe it or not.

Any english people here?

Yes? Good news:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ref=gay-voices
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Just stopping by again...guess I'll say something at least semi-relevant. As far as the religious debate is going,I am agnostic.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

I'm painting my nails black later...

Guys......seriously cut out the one liners! If you guys get this club closed I will be so pissed -___-

Yay for the English!

On the subject of marrying young...I personally don't see anything wrong with it. If two people love eachother and are willing to dedicate their lives to eachother more power to them!

Personal note if any people are interested....I took the breakup pretty hard. Punched a wall early this morning.....now my hand is all torn to pieces and I feel like shit. But on a plus side these pain killers make me feel much better. Glad I'm not with him anymore cause he'd just make fun of me for punching the wall then say I had a drug addictionn.....ugh. So anyways during work I texted Jake (a different ex) so I'm going over to his house tomorrow to talk and watch The Little Mermaid. I really don't even give a **** about myself anymore I'm just gonna do whatever I want, if I get hurt then I guess I deserved it.
    Blorp

I hope you feel better! I'm sure you will find someone better and he would be your friend through and through.

Just stopping by again. Let's see...today mark's the third month my wife has been pregnant(yay!), I found out my little cousin and her boyfriend are breaking up (how sad,they were such a cute couple) and let's see...work is going well...like work. Other than that nothing much else is going on.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

^ I am still amazed by this. Great how things are working out! Do you guys nkow the gender yet?

Hey yall Im a guy and I like woman hi

Hi! Are youa supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    Hey yall Im a guy and I like woman hi
    Welcome!

Hey guys look at my signature! (Y)
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

It looks really cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    ^ I am still amazed by this. Great how things are working out! Do you guys nkow the gender yet?
    Why yes I do! My child is a boy thus I shall have a son! Also Good morning everybody,hope your all having a great day today.

Good morning! Well almost not morning anymore... But anyways, I really want to go shopping for some reason.

Hello. Just here to say I am still alive for anyone who knows I exist XP Life is good mostly. I mean I got dumped today but I dont even care. I have decided not to sweat stuff anymore it could be worse. I could be like. In a ditch or something XP I was getting tired of all the games anyway too old to put up with that crap. But I mean like. If someone doesnt like you they should goddamn tell you from the start instead of wasting everyones time haha..
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Hello. Just here to say I am still alive for anyone who knows I exist XP Life is good mostly. I mean I got dumped today but I dont even care. I have decided not to sweat stuff anymore it could be worse. I could be like. In a ditch or something XP I was getting tired of all the games anyway too old to put up with that crap. But I mean like. If someone doesnt like you they should goddamn tell you from the start instead of wasting everyones time haha..
    I'm glad that you aren't going into hysterics like certain people at my school. I hate it when you can't tell when someone likes you or not and you're thinking they don't. I'm somewhat experiencing that right now, but it's slowly going away. anyways, I accidentally told a fellow student that I would be the boyfriend of one of my straight friends if I could. I literally blushed redder than a tomato on fire. But that friend is so freaking adorable though. X3

EDIT: IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME THIS HAPPENED:http://cnn.org/2013/01/28/us/boy-sco...html?hpt=hp_t3 As a former Boy scout, I felt uncomfortable with it due to autism as well as my sexuality getting in the way. I'm eally happy that they're at least considering this.
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 29th January 2013 at 2:58 AM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Hello there, guys and gals!

I'm new on the forums, but I wanted to see if I could join you all in the club!

I am homosexual and would like to meet some new people on the forums who I could relate to and have discussions with! :P

^Hey there and welcome to the forums!

Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet many of you!

Hi there! I'm Chili! It's so very, very, very, nice to meet you.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!! Please click this and read it.....seriously this is getting ridiculous.
    Welcome all new people, please try not to post so many short sentences....when you post for the first time why not introduce yourself or say a little something!

On an unrelated note, I'm already getting new crushes.....I move on pretty fast apparently. There's this guy at my church, I knew him when we were little, but he just moved back.....and holy balls he's attractive! I know that crushing on religious guys is pretty tabu, but I deffinately want to see how close I can get. But I am not a predatory gay.
    Blorp

Page 1241 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 24111411191123112371238123912401241124212431244124512511291 ... LastLast