Page 1241 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24111411191123112371238123912401241124212431244124512511291 ... LastLast
Results 31,001 to 31,025 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Welcome, sir! We accept all supporters. You tell your cousin we're all here for her ^_^

(On a personal note, I made a cameo in a webcomic! ERRMAHGERD I'M BECOMIN INTERNET-FAMOUS!!! *Squee!*)
    I will do! Thank you for accepting me *take's a bow* I am humbled and happy to join!

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Welcome, sir! We accept all supporters. You tell your cousin we're all here for her ^_^

(On a personal note, I made a cameo in a webcomic! ERRMAHGERD I'M BECOMIN INTERNET-FAMOUS!!! *Squee!*)
    Which Webcomic is it? I actually am curious how that could happen. Btw, welcome to the club Silver ( can I call you that?), I'm glad you joined the club. Wow, is it just me or have we had a ton of new members come recently? 0_0
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Which Webcomic is it? I actually am curious how that could happen. Btw, welcome to the club Silver ( can I call you that?), I'm glad you joined the club. Wow, is it just me or have we had a ton of new members come recently? 0_0
    This is the comic: http://ask-bhaalspawn.tumblr.com/pos...omics-of-other according to the author, I'm the one sitting at the computer. No, he's not gonna kill me in that post, don't worry.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Of course you may call me Silver! Everybody doe's you know.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MuseHarmonia View Post
    ...I really want to join. I'm sick of being picked on in school because last year I came out and told everyone I was bisexual. It ruined alot of my friendships, but...I feel a little more like myself now.
    Aww, I'm so sorry; it sucks to lose people... Although, you always have us, if you need a friend. Welcome.

| tumblr. | dA |

Well I guess I currently don't have a crush. Well, I guess that's how life works, right?

I find it pathetic I just scolded my White 2 version... Well I guess I wish everyone a happy week.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone. Hi

What's up everyone? I've been just lounging around since yesterday. I decided arond 2 hours ago that I'd start reading really bad fanfics. I'll post a link to a Halo one here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2977058/...Halos-in-Space If you're interested. new kids are coming to my school on Wenesday. I don't know which kids are coming, but I'm a bit excited anyways.

It's over, it's finally over. I finally finished My Immortal. My final thoughts? (Warning, strong language ahead) IT"S THE BIGGEST PIECE OF ****ING **** I"VE EVER READ. I've NEVER SEEN A STORY WITH SUCH BAD WRITING, SUCH SHITTY PLOT HOLES, AND SUCH A TERRIBLE MAIN CHARACTER!! I got a few laughs from how absurdly awful it was, but it was painfully bad. I literally felt angry and melancholy the entire time. Unless you want to lose your braincells at an accelerated rate, DO NOT READ THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! Sorry for the outburst, but this story makes me angry just thinking about it. I would rather have 3 consecutive flu shots than read this vile piece of trite ever again.
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 21st January 2013 at 11:15 PM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    Just stopping by to say hello to everyone. Hi
    Hello Silver!

And how is everybody?
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Haven't been here in a bit. Welcome all the new people.

I had a decent week. I just spent 3 hours sorting money......my hands feel so gross and I can't make them feel clean :/ But previously in the week me and my "kinda boyfriend" just became boyfriends, I talked to my old friend who I was pretty close to (he thought we were more than friends, and we prolly were so I'm glad we aren't friends anymore), and I started a nuzlocke.........really boring week TBH.

Oh and I'm thinking of getting a tattoo...nothing too big or meaningful. Just something to remind me of the Nechako if I ever leave this place lol xD

I have a question... Is it me the only one around here who thinks that those One Direction guys are hot?
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

Probably, yes. I find them disgustingly adorable.

Back again...nothing much is going on in my life,my cousin is adapting to life with me and my wife,just found out the baby my wife is pregnant with is a boy! Yep I'm going to be a daddy. Hope I can be a good enough father to my son. Other than all that greatness nothing else is going on. Well at least I'm happy!

Aren't you like.. 17 or something? That must be a huge break on your plans for studying etc, non?

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Aren't you like.. 17 or something? That must be a huge break on your plans for studying etc, non?
    Yes I am 17 but I graduated high school at age 14! I don't mean to brag but I'm a child prodigy who currently attend's college and work's part time at a research facility. School isn't hard on me whatsoever and I make pretty good money at my job so...you know I'm not in the least bit stressed. However you are correct about one thing,I don't have much personal time but here I am still finding time to post this message.

^That's fantastic dude.

Well, one of my friends said something stereotypical about gay and lesbian relationships. He said, in every gay and lesbian relationship, there will always be a girl and a boy in said relationship. I didn't like it, because he's bisexual himself and this was surprising hearing from him, I mean, if there's two girls dating, that automatically doesn't make the more masculine one the male in the relationship. I don't like when people say this. (>.<)

^ I hate those types of things, to.

Convo in church van (taken place on sunday)

N: J, stop acting like such a woman!

Me: HEY!! Exactly how is J acting like a woman?

N He's acting girly.

Me: He's doing his thing, that's all!

Me: *turns to the person I'm sitting next to*

Me: I'm very against people insulting others. Also, I really, really dislike broad, sweeping statements.

A: Like what?

Me: Well, silly things, like dogs are all terrible pets, or cats are always more loving, just-

N: ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN? *laughs*

A: Actually, most people don't think dogs have souls, they just end when they die.

Me: The proper term is oblivion, but yes.

N: so, do they get reincarnated? *sarcastic*

Me: *venomously* Since they're a mound of flesh and meat on bone and a tangled mesh of neurons, I doubt they're going anywhere when they die!

*awkward silence*

...wow, I feel like a jerk.... xD
    Last edited by Finch.; 22nd January 2013 at 11:12 PM.

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    ^That's fantastic dude.

Well, one of my friends said something stereotypical about gay and lesbian relationships. He said, in every gay and lesbian relationship, there will always be a girl and a boy in said relationship. I didn't like it, because he's bisexual himself and this was surprising hearing from him, I mean, if there's two girls dating, that automatically doesn't make the more masculine one the male in the relationship. I don't like when people say this. (>.<)
    Thank's for the compliment and I see what your saying. That is an offensive comment and a shocking thing to be said by a bisexual person. Honestly I have friend's who are homosexual and like I said before I have a bisexual cousin and I never really seen the whole "one's a man and the other's the girl" thing going on...honestly they looked like a happy and equal couple to me.

@Toobworm
    I really don't find any offense to your point of view at all. Honestly I think friend was being a rude jerk,no offense.

This is just something that happened to me today. No one has to read it, I just wanted to get it off my back.
        Spoiler:- Jackets are nice, right?:

That's a lot of stuff I typed. ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    Thank's for the compliment and I see what your saying. That is an offensive comment and a shocking thing to be said by a bisexual person. Honestly I have friend's who are homosexual and like I said before I have a bisexual cousin and I never really seen the whole "one's a man and the other's the girl" thing going on...honestly they looked like a happy and equal couple to me.
    That's all it needs. Is happiness and some people fail to realize that. :/

My opinion on the whole "one's a boy and one's a girl" fiasco is that its complete BS. I hate when people make generalizations like that. The one that I hate the most is the "if you're LGBT, you'll hit on everybody of the smae gender" I've heard that from some people and it makes my blood boil so freaking much. On the bright side, the girlfriend of one of my friends is looking for someone to match me up with, so that's really nice of her.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

I'm the only bi kid in my whole school.

My opinion on the whole "one's a boy and one's a girl" fiasco is that its complete BS. I hate when people make generalizations like that. The one that I hate the most is the "if you're LGBT, you'll hit on everybody of the smae gender" I've heard that from some people and it makes my blood boil so freaking much. On the bright side, the girlfriend of one of my friends is looking for someone to match me up with, so that's really nice of her.
    I really hate that sentiment as well. I'm not sure where it came from, but it's pretty prevalent.

I actually heard this recently, and I wanted to (calmly) reprimand him, but I just kept my mouth shut because I probably couldn't without blowing up on him. I don't think he meant anything mean by it though, I think he was just ignorant.

I'm the only bi kid in my whole school.
    That you know of. Closeted people :P

Well I told some of my friends I was. THEY WERE SO NICE ABOUT IT! Then they said they suspected it. I was on the bus today on a field trip, and I was listening to music on my ipod, and this kid named Joey was like "Hey (my name) are you gay?" And I ignored him. Then he said "Why are you listening to gay music?" (i like beyonce and nicki minaj) and then I was like, because I can. Then I turned away.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Well I told some of my friends I was. THEY WERE SO NICE ABOUT IT! Then they said they suspected it. I was on the bus today on a field trip, and I was listening to music on my ipod, and this kid named Joey was like "Hey (my name) are you gay?" And I ignored him. Then he said "Why are you listening to gay music?" (i like beyonce and nicki minaj) and then I was like, because I can. Then I turned away.
    Funny thing is that I'm also the only bi boy at my school. (The girl mentioned in my last post is also bi) Everyone knows I'm bi, but they're all cool about it. I go to a school that's for kids that couldn't fit in the normal schools for reasons like drugs, bad grades, indifference. or in my case, having teachers that didn't understand how to work with a kid with above average intelligence and social problems. (I don't have those social problems anymore for the most part.) So for them to be so accepting is a shock to me. Nobody even brings up my sexuality when talking to me most of the time, and that's a pretty cool thing.

btw, you should've told that kid that using "gay" as an insult is incredibly stupid and immature. Seriously, people using "gay" as an insult, especially in the time we live in, is just plain baffling.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    That you know of. Closeted people :P
    Hah! That's true... I think people should tell the world who they are... How can you just be yourself when you are not happy with your own life?
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

Page 1241 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24111411191123112371238123912401241124212431244124512511291 ... LastLast