Page 1241 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 24111411191123112371238123912401241124212431244124512511291 ... LastLast
Results 31,001 to 31,025 of 33446

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #31001
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nova
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Well I told some of my friends I was. THEY WERE SO NICE ABOUT IT! Then they said they suspected it. I was on the bus today on a field trip, and I was listening to music on my ipod, and this kid named Joey was like "Hey (my name) are you gay?" And I ignored him. Then he said "Why are you listening to gay music?" (i like beyonce and nicki minaj) and then I was like, because I can. Then I turned away.

  2. #31002
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Well I told some of my friends I was. THEY WERE SO NICE ABOUT IT! Then they said they suspected it. I was on the bus today on a field trip, and I was listening to music on my ipod, and this kid named Joey was like "Hey (my name) are you gay?" And I ignored him. Then he said "Why are you listening to gay music?" (i like beyonce and nicki minaj) and then I was like, because I can. Then I turned away.
    Funny thing is that I'm also the only bi boy at my school. (The girl mentioned in my last post is also bi) Everyone knows I'm bi, but they're all cool about it. I go to a school that's for kids that couldn't fit in the normal schools for reasons like drugs, bad grades, indifference. or in my case, having teachers that didn't understand how to work with a kid with above average intelligence and social problems. (I don't have those social problems anymore for the most part.) So for them to be so accepting is a shock to me. Nobody even brings up my sexuality when talking to me most of the time, and that's a pretty cool thing.

    btw, you should've told that kid that using "gay" as an insult is incredibly stupid and immature. Seriously, people using "gay" as an insult, especially in the time we live in, is just plain baffling.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  3. #31003
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    That you know of. Closeted people :P
    Hah! That's true... I think people should tell the world who they are... How can you just be yourself when you are not happy with your own life?
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

  4. #31004
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nova
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Taking your advice, I'm going to tell him that.

  5. #31005
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Well I told some of my friends I was. THEY WERE SO NICE ABOUT IT! Then they said they suspected it. I was on the bus today on a field trip, and I was listening to music on my ipod, and this kid named Joey was like "Hey (my name) are you gay?" And I ignored him. Then he said "Why are you listening to gay music?" (i like beyonce and nicki minaj) and then I was like, because I can. Then I turned away.
    What a dumb guy. Pretty sure it's not just girls who enjoy beyonce's music :/

  6. #31006
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nova
    Posts
    638

    Default

    So our field trip was to DC, and that is not the only time that kid said that. And one day, oh he's going to get b*tch slapped.

  7. #31007
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    So our field trip was to DC, and that is not the only time that kid said that. And one day, oh he's going to get b*tch slapped.
    How'd you like DC? Was it fun?

    I really enjoyed my trip there.

  8. #31008
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nova
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Yes it was great. Lots of photos. I've been there before. I live in VA so ya.

  9. #31009
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Yes it was great. Lots of photos. I've been there before. I live in VA so ya.
    Another Virginian queen? Oh, happy day!!
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  10. #31010
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio... Lets not talk about it
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Oh awesome a Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual club

    I'll introduce myself in saying I am a 17 year old gay male junior at high school. I'm out to almost everybody at my school who is my friend and anyone else who just asks. My only family member that knows of my sexuality is my sister (who I love).

    I'm a very outgoing person but also a very somber person. It is a weird combination. My most defining characteristic is being very very weird. People are usually shocked at what comes out of my mouth. I love fun, which is why I play Pokemon .

    Life at school is really nice, I never have any problems with people because everyone is chill with me (to my face o.o). 99.9% of my friends are girls, the only friends I have that are guys are acquaintances because I'm friends with their girlfriends or they are "school friends". I am usually the class clown, but I'm still a smart guy and am in all upper classes. Being in upper classes is why most of my friends are also upperclassmen and how I get into the hawt parties!. I am in a lot of "cliques" because I just can't picture myself being one kind of person. My best friend is my cat, sadly it isn't a mutual relationship .

    I have no male gay people that I speak to, just a couple of bisexual girls and one lesbian.

    Can't wait to meet everyone on here!!!

    BTW I LOVE POP MUSIC. P!NK, JESSIE J, KE$HA (love Warrior), NO DOUBT, LADY GAGA, KELLY ROWLAND... and more ARE ALL MY FAVES!

  11. #31011
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Hi there! Welcome to the club!!

  12. #31012
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where the Fires are.
    Posts
    5,705

    Default

    Welcome, new guy!


    Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    StaryuBucks, they can be on every corner in the big cities.

  13. #31013
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nova
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Oh awesome a Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual club

    I'll introduce myself in saying I am a 17 year old gay male junior at high school. I'm out to almost everybody at my school who is my friend and anyone else who just asks. My only family member that knows of my sexuality is my sister (who I love).

    I'm a very outgoing person but also a very somber person. It is a weird combination. My most defining characteristic is being very very weird. People are usually shocked at what comes out of my mouth. I love fun, which is why I play Pokemon .

    Life at school is really nice, I never have any problems with people because everyone is chill with me (to my face o.o). 99.9% of my friends are girls, the only friends I have that are guys are acquaintances because I'm friends with their girlfriends or they are "school friends". I am usually the class clown, but I'm still a smart guy and am in all upper classes. Being in upper classes is why most of my friends are also upperclassmen and how I get into the hawt parties!. I am in a lot of "cliques" because I just can't picture myself being one kind of person. My best friend is my cat, sadly it isn't a mutual relationship .

    I have no male gay people that I speak to, just a couple of bisexual girls and one lesbian.

    Can't wait to meet everyone on here!!!

    BTW I LOVE POP MUSIC. P!NK, JESSIE J, KE$HA (love Warrior), NO DOUBT, LADY GAGA, KELLY ROWLAND... and more ARE ALL MY FAVES!
    I love Warrior too! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

  14. #31014
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Oh awesome a Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual club

    I'll introduce myself in saying I am a 17 year old gay male junior at high school. I'm out to almost everybody at my school who is my friend and anyone else who just asks. My only family member that knows of my sexuality is my sister (who I love).

    I'm a very outgoing person but also a very somber person. It is a weird combination. My most defining characteristic is being very very weird. People are usually shocked at what comes out of my mouth. I love fun, which is why I play Pokemon .

    Life at school is really nice, I never have any problems with people because everyone is chill with me (to my face o.o). 99.9% of my friends are girls, the only friends I have that are guys are acquaintances because I'm friends with their girlfriends or they are "school friends". I am usually the class clown, but I'm still a smart guy and am in all upper classes. Being in upper classes is why most of my friends are also upperclassmen and how I get into the hawt parties!. I am in a lot of "cliques" because I just can't picture myself being one kind of person. My best friend is my cat, sadly it isn't a mutual relationship .

    I have no male gay people that I speak to, just a couple of bisexual girls and one lesbian.

    Can't wait to meet everyone on here!!!

    BTW I LOVE POP MUSIC. P!NK, JESSIE J, KE$HA (love Warrior), NO DOUBT, LADY GAGA, KELLY ROWLAND... and more ARE ALL MY FAVES!
    Well, you're accepted here. It's cool that we both have similar things in common. I'm 17 as well and I love Ke$ha. She's my favorite pop star. And in school most are my friends are girls as well. Well, the ones I hang out with during lunch are, but in class I have my guy friends. Wish I had more though, but I can manage.

  15. #31015
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio... Lets not talk about it
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Hi there! Welcome to the club!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Welcome, new guy!
    Thank you for the warm welcoming!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I love Warrior too! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
    I've been like recently obsessed with the album. I'll listen to the whole thing and repeating it while doing chores or homework, playing Pokemon or anytime. I love Thinking of You and Gold Trans Am (I love the whole album tbh and might as well also write the name of every song)

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, you're accepted here. It's cool that we both have similar things in common. I'm 17 as well and I love Ke$ha. She's my favorite pop star. And in school most are my friends are girls as well. Well, the ones I hang out with during lunch are, but in class I have my guy friends. Wish I had more though, but I can manage.
    Woop woop 17 is... a... decent age. I'm not even a senior yet and I have senioritis. I'm just not motivated in life because I really have no clue what I wanna do getting out of High School. I hate when people ask me what college I'm going to :/


    On to better topics though, I'm running for Vice President of my classes student council (which might as well be prom committee since all we do is try to raise money for it). I was already voted Vice President freshman year but now we have to rerun before senior year starts to give other people a chance. My competition is one of my friends who is a varsity cheerleader and some weird jock loser guy (nice guy but an attention *****... IT IS ONLY OKAY WHEN I DO IT!!!) Hope my year likes me enough...

  16. #31016
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nova
    Posts
    638

    Default

    On my field trip I listened to the whole album. Then my friend and I sang "Gold Trans Am" aloud.

  17. #31017
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio... Lets not talk about it
    Posts
    111

    Default

    I love field trips. I wish we had more of them in High School. In Freshman year we went to New York for Social Studies and in sophomore year we went to Chicago for Spanish III. We aren't going anywhere this year, which makes me sad. BUT seniors get to go to D.C. so can't wait for that next year!

  18. #31018
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,608

    Default

    My Freshmen field trip was going outside to site in a circle to talk about the economy. ._. My field trips weren't that exciting. xD I didn't go on one since I was in the 7th grade. I might go on one in April. I hope I do. D:

  19. #31019
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nova
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Next year, I'm going to Bush Gardens.

  20. #31020
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    I really don't find any offense to your point of view at all. Honestly I think friend was being a rude jerk,no offense.
    He was just being inconsiderate, although, I can't say I was okay with it.. "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." -Steven, that martyr from Acts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    because I can.
    You go, Chili! xD

    Also; I'm planning on writing an informative speech on the mating habits of dolphins...sketchy stuff, but it'll be light, and fun- I'm planing on entering it in a speech tournament soon-Forensics, to you public-schooling people. ^___^

    | tumblr. | dA |

  21. #31021
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    nova
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Wait what what I talking about again?

  22. #31022
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    437

    Default

    I'm, so far, the only bi I know at my school. I was actually on the bus today when I heard of how 2 girls i know on the bus are lesbians.

    That made my day.

  23. #31023
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Wait what what I talking about again?
    Listening to pop music, and being called gay, etc. ^^

    Also, I heard someone at my school mutter under her breathe, "sweet mother of yaoi". :O/

    | tumblr. | dA |

  24. #31024
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Welcome new people.

    I have now spent the last hour crying over a guy.....I pray to God that I stay single for a long time, because I obviously suck at this relationship stuff. the sad thing is that I cared about this guy a lot.....he want's to be friends, but I honestly can't be friends with someone I care for that much so I'll prolly have to cut him out of my life. and that hurts. I'm just going to try to cry myself to sleep again. Ugh.


  25. #31025
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where the Fires are.
    Posts
    5,705

    Default

    You guys broke up? earliest yesterday you told me how incredibly in love you two were!
    Oh well... Sorry to hear that, bud <3


    Quote Originally Posted by VampirateMace View Post
    StaryuBucks, they can be on every corner in the big cities.

Page 1241 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 24111411191123112371238123912401241124212431244124512511291 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •