Page 1242 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24211421192123212381239124012411242124312441245124612521292 ... LastLast
Results 31,026 to 31,050 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Welcome, new guy!

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Oh awesome a Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual club

I'll introduce myself in saying I am a 17 year old gay male junior at high school. I'm out to almost everybody at my school who is my friend and anyone else who just asks. My only family member that knows of my sexuality is my sister (who I love).

I'm a very outgoing person but also a very somber person. It is a weird combination. My most defining characteristic is being very very weird. People are usually shocked at what comes out of my mouth. I love fun, which is why I play Pokemon .

Life at school is really nice, I never have any problems with people because everyone is chill with me (to my face o.o). 99.9% of my friends are girls, the only friends I have that are guys are acquaintances because I'm friends with their girlfriends or they are "school friends". I am usually the class clown, but I'm still a smart guy and am in all upper classes. Being in upper classes is why most of my friends are also upperclassmen and how I get into the hawt parties!. I am in a lot of "cliques" because I just can't picture myself being one kind of person. My best friend is my cat, sadly it isn't a mutual relationship .

I have no male gay people that I speak to, just a couple of bisexual girls and one lesbian.

Can't wait to meet everyone on here!!!

BTW I LOVE POP MUSIC. P!NK, JESSIE J, KE$HA (love Warrior), NO DOUBT, LADY GAGA, KELLY ROWLAND... and more ARE ALL MY FAVES!
    I love Warrior too! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    Oh awesome a Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual club

I'll introduce myself in saying I am a 17 year old gay male junior at high school. I'm out to almost everybody at my school who is my friend and anyone else who just asks. My only family member that knows of my sexuality is my sister (who I love).

I'm a very outgoing person but also a very somber person. It is a weird combination. My most defining characteristic is being very very weird. People are usually shocked at what comes out of my mouth. I love fun, which is why I play Pokemon .

Life at school is really nice, I never have any problems with people because everyone is chill with me (to my face o.o). 99.9% of my friends are girls, the only friends I have that are guys are acquaintances because I'm friends with their girlfriends or they are "school friends". I am usually the class clown, but I'm still a smart guy and am in all upper classes. Being in upper classes is why most of my friends are also upperclassmen and how I get into the hawt parties!. I am in a lot of "cliques" because I just can't picture myself being one kind of person. My best friend is my cat, sadly it isn't a mutual relationship .

I have no male gay people that I speak to, just a couple of bisexual girls and one lesbian.

Can't wait to meet everyone on here!!!

BTW I LOVE POP MUSIC. P!NK, JESSIE J, KE$HA (love Warrior), NO DOUBT, LADY GAGA, KELLY ROWLAND... and more ARE ALL MY FAVES!
    Well, you're accepted here. It's cool that we both have similar things in common. I'm 17 as well and I love Ke$ha. She's my favorite pop star. And in school most are my friends are girls as well. Well, the ones I hang out with during lunch are, but in class I have my guy friends. Wish I had more though, but I can manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Hi there! Welcome to the club!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Welcome, new guy!
    Thank you for the warm welcoming!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I love Warrior too! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
    I've been like recently obsessed with the album. I'll listen to the whole thing and repeating it while doing chores or homework, playing Pokemon or anytime. I love Thinking of You and Gold Trans Am (I love the whole album tbh and might as well also write the name of every song)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, you're accepted here. It's cool that we both have similar things in common. I'm 17 as well and I love Ke$ha. She's my favorite pop star. And in school most are my friends are girls as well. Well, the ones I hang out with during lunch are, but in class I have my guy friends. Wish I had more though, but I can manage.
    Woop woop 17 is... a... decent age. I'm not even a senior yet and I have senioritis. I'm just not motivated in life because I really have no clue what I wanna do getting out of High School. I hate when people ask me what college I'm going to :/

On to better topics though, I'm running for Vice President of my classes student council (which might as well be prom committee since all we do is try to raise money for it). I was already voted Vice President freshman year but now we have to rerun before senior year starts to give other people a chance. My competition is one of my friends who is a varsity cheerleader and some weird jock loser guy (nice guy but an attention *****... IT IS ONLY OKAY WHEN I DO IT!!!) Hope my year likes me enough...

On my field trip I listened to the whole album. Then my friend and I sang "Gold Trans Am" aloud.

I love field trips. I wish we had more of them in High School. In Freshman year we went to New York for Social Studies and in sophomore year we went to Chicago for Spanish III. We aren't going anywhere this year, which makes me sad. BUT seniors get to go to D.C. so can't wait for that next year!

My Freshmen field trip was going outside to site in a circle to talk about the economy. ._. My field trips weren't that exciting. xD I didn't go on one since I was in the 7th grade. I might go on one in April. I hope I do. D:

Next year, I'm going to Bush Gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    I really don't find any offense to your point of view at all. Honestly I think friend was being a rude jerk,no offense.
    He was just being inconsiderate, although, I can't say I was okay with it.. "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do." -Steven, that martyr from Acts.

because I can.
    You go, Chili! xD

Also; I'm planning on writing an informative speech on the mating habits of dolphins...sketchy stuff, but it'll be light, and fun- I'm planing on entering it in a speech tournament soon-Forensics, to you public-schooling people. ^___^

| tumblr. | dA |

Wait what what I talking about again?

I'm, so far, the only bi I know at my school. I was actually on the bus today when I heard of how 2 girls i know on the bus are lesbians.

That made my day.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Wait what what I talking about again?
    Listening to pop music, and being called gay, etc. ^^

Also, I heard someone at my school mutter under her breathe, "sweet mother of yaoi". :O/

| tumblr. | dA |

Welcome new people.

I have now spent the last hour crying over a guy.....I pray to God that I stay single for a long time, because I obviously suck at this relationship stuff. the sad thing is that I cared about this guy a lot.....he want's to be friends, but I honestly can't be friends with someone I care for that much so I'll prolly have to cut him out of my life. and that hurts. I'm just going to try to cry myself to sleep again. Ugh.

You guys broke up? earliest yesterday you told me how incredibly in love you two were!
    Oh well... Sorry to hear that, bud <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Welcome new people.

I have now spent the last hour crying over a guy.....I pray to God that I stay single for a long time, because I obviously suck at this relationship stuff. the sad thing is that I cared about this guy a lot.....he want's to be friends, but I honestly can't be friends with someone I care for that much so I'll prolly have to cut him out of my life. and that hurts. I'm just going to try to cry myself to sleep again. Ugh.
    I know that feel bro. *hugs tightly* It's one of the worst feelings in the world. It's like a backhanded suggestion.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    This is just something that happened to me today. No one has to read it, I just wanted to get it off my back.
        Spoiler:- Jackets are nice, right?:

That's a lot of stuff I typed. ._.

That's all it needs. Is happiness and some people fail to realize that. :/
    ^ That is exactly what I'm saying! I agree with you to,so many people do fail to realize that I mean come on! Me and my wife are equal's in our marriage why would anybody else's relationship be different in that regard?

Oh and sorry I haven't been around for a while,just been so busy with work lately but here I am back and posting another message. So in case I've forgot anything...welcome new member's! (If any) Hello everybody! and have a nice day you all!

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

That did sound very childish, Yoko. But also very cute! lol

Aren't you too young to be married...?

That did sound very childish, Yoko. But also very cute! lol

Aren't you too young to be married...?
    Marriage age in my state is 16. I was married just a couple month's ago,what can I say? I've grown up very fast. To fast one might say.
    Last edited by DragonTrainerSilver; 25th January 2013 at 6:13 PM. Reason: misspelled

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Well, that was a rather painful experience.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

If it was me, I would probably be hanged or something. Well, congratz then!

Dunno if I'm allowed to post here, but to any christians here (guessing there aren't many):

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death."

Condone religion, it is an abomination.

I'll love you forever if you post that in the christianity-thread.

I'll love you forever if you post that in the christianity-thread.
    I didn't know there was one?? Might have to disprove them all later.

There is always a thread for christianity.¨
    Yeah, they'll probably hate you but..

There is always a thread for christianity.¨
    Yeah, they'll probably hate you but..

The feeling's mutual, I just looked and it says in the OP 'We do not hate homosexuals.'

...? Have you read your holy book...? lol

Page 1242 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24211421192123212381239124012411242124312441245124612521292 ... LastLast