Page 1244 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24411441194123412401241124212431244124512461247124812541294 ... LastLast
Results 31,076 to 31,100 of 33351

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Sorry about the one liners... Anyways, I am sort of mad because, I feel like its so easy for everybody else to find who they love, but I can't because no one else in my whole school out of 900 and something kids, Is bisexual. On the other of good news, I saw an attractive person.

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

^ Story of my life. It annoys me how people complain about love etc. instead of actually important things like school. about half my school sucks, and has probably no future, and yet, they complain about little unimportant things like love.

DJ. Stop flirting around and do productive things. lol It's great you're moving on, but shouldn't you be doing other things? besides, people from the church usually dislike same sex crushes etc.
    Last edited by Schade; 29th January 2013 at 8:10 AM.

I'm not all about love it's just like I need my little fantasy too. Anyways, I was thinking 1. should I keep my chin hair? 2. Should I dye my hair purple? And 3. Should I Paint my nails? (It's fun)

Anyways, a little about me. I'm currently 18 and I assume I've been gay since I was very little. But, you guys probably already know that.. I guess I also don't fit that super annoying "gay stereotype" because I'm not in any way flamboyant or out there. I guess that's why it's so hard to meet people like me (well, that are gay) because they don't know I am. Any advice? On a side note, I love Pokemon and can't wait for X & Y ;D I've also been playing it since I was little.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hi there! I'm Chili! It's so very, very, very, nice to meet you.
    Hey there. It's nice to meet you, too. Sorry about the one liners. I'm kinda new.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!! Please click this and read it.....seriously this is getting ridiculous.
    Welcome all new people, please try not to post so many short sentences....when you post for the first time why not introduce yourself or say a little something!

On an unrelated note, I'm already getting new crushes.....I move on pretty fast apparently. There's this guy at my church, I knew him when we were little, but he just moved back.....and holy balls he's attractive! I know that crushing on religious guys is pretty tabu, but I deffinately want to see how close I can get. But I am not a predatory gay.
    Nice to meet you! Omg, you're so lucky you have at least met someone, but I wouldnt' approach him in a weird way as that might be a turn off. Do you know if he's actually gay? :O

Sorry about the one liners... Anyways, I am sort of mad because, I feel like its so easy for everybody else to find who they love, but I can't because no one else in my whole school out of 900 and something kids, Is bisexual. On the other of good news, I saw an attractive person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    ^ Story of my life. It annoys me how people complain about love etc. instead of actually important things like school. about half my school sucks, and has probably no future, and yet, they complain about little unimportant things like love.

DJ. Stop flirting around and do productive things. lol It's great you're moving on, but shouldn't you be doing other things? besides, people from the church usually dislike same sex crushes etc.
    Story of my life, too. -.- And the whole religious/church thing is true, which is why I asked him if he actually knew if he was gay or not, as that'd be super awkward to just approach someone looking for a closer friendship/relationship if they're not gay. ;{ Btw, nice to meet you!
    Last edited by Chromium; 29th January 2013 at 1:14 PM.

Guess what????????????????????????????????????? My Dad is getting me a cool shirt of Adam Lambert for my birthday! In my opinion: ADAM LAMBERT IS SO AWESOME HE IS MY GOD Oh and I begged my friend on my birthday for black nail polish and a cool ring. Then she said "Okay Queen, if that's what you really want." (I'm called Queen.) "I'll get you a mustache ring." (I don't really like mustaches but what the heck.) Anyways, GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet many of you!
    Welcome to the club! My name is Silver and I must say it is nice to meet you.

Just stopping by and saying hello to all of my fellow club member's. Today should be pretty weird because my little cousin is getting a makeover from my wife...my wife said she's going make my 14 y.o cousin in to jail bait (insert facepalm here). I guess that stuff happen's when your wife get's bored and your cousin want's to look prettier. Well anyhow hello everybody,have a nice day

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Guess what????????????????????????????????????? My Dad is getting me a cool shirt of Adam Lambert for my birthday! In my opinion: ADAM LAMBERT IS SO AWESOME HE IS MY GOD Oh and I begged my friend on my birthday for black nail polish and a cool ring. Then she said "Okay Queen, if that's what you really want." (I'm called Queen.) "I'll get you a mustache ring." (I don't really like mustaches but what the heck.) Anyways, GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!
    Good morning! That's cool that you're dad is getting you the shirt! I loved Adam Lambert when he first became famous, but I don't really follow him anymore since I don't hear about him much.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    Welcome to the club! My name is Silver and I must say it is nice to meet you.

Just stopping by and saying hello to all of my fellow club member's. Today should be pretty weird because my little cousin is getting a makeover from my wife...my wife said she's going make my 14 y.o cousin in to jail bait (insert facepalm here). I guess that stuff happen's when your wife get's bored and your cousin want's to look prettier. Well anyhow hello everybody,have a nice day
    Hi! Nice to meet you!

That's funny that you're wife is going to do that, and that she is purposely gonna give her that type of makeover. Hopefully it turns out good.

Hope you have a great day, too!

Good morning! That's cool that you're dad is getting you the shirt! I loved Adam Lambert when he first became famous, but I don't really follow him anymore since I don't hear about him much.

Hi! Nice to meet you!

That's funny that you're wife is going to do that, and that she is purposely gonna give her that type of makeover. Hopefully it turns out good.

Glad you replied and yeah I hope it turn's out well too. Honestly even though I'm married and educated women are still a mystery to me. Guess college only teaches so much,lol. Well I better get back to work soon before my boss catches my goofing off XD

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Hi! Nice to meet you!

He's going on tour in like Asia. All in 2013. I WANT TO GO BUT I LIVE IN VIRGINIA! Anyway, yep. The shirt looks really good.
    Last edited by Chili; 29th January 2013 at 5:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    Glad you replied and yeah I hope it turn's out well too. Honestly even though I'm married and educated women are still a mystery to me. Guess college only teaches so much,lol. Well I better get back to work soon before my boss catches my goofing off XD
    Women can definitely be tricky sometimes, but hey, you can't live with or without them. <3 And hopefully your boss doesn't catch you!

He's going on tour in like Asia.
    Oh, cool! I'm 1D obsessed, ngl. They're all so perfect and adorable. Adam Lambert is cool, too, though. xD

I was born on the same day as Harry Styles. February 1st. Yep. My birthday is coming up and the theme for the party is to dress up as your favorite T.V Character! I'm being the 9th doctor from doctor who.

Nice to meet you! Omg, you're so lucky you have at least met someone, but I wouldnt' approach him in a weird way as that might be a turn off. Do you know if he's actually gay? :O
    LOL he is definitely straight, but he's an old childhood friend so it's not like we are strangers xD And yes churches are the worst places to like somebody......CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
    And I do plenty of stuff besides flirting......like um...stuff.

You're silly.. If I were there, I would give you a lesson in stuff that does not involve flirting! lol

I was born on the same day as Harry Styles. February 1st. Yep. My birthday is coming up and the theme for the party is to dress up as your favorite T.V Character! I'm being the 9th doctor from doctor who.
    That's super cool you both share the same birthday! Lucky xD

Are you having an irl bday party? I've never actually seen Dr. Who.. does that make crazy?

LOL he is definitely straight, but he's an old childhood friend so it's not like we are strangers xD And yes churches are the worst places to like somebody......CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
    And I do plenty of stuff besides flirting......like um...stuff.
    LOL, you seem like a bundle of fun! I hope it works out like you want it.

You're silly.. If I were there, I would give you a lesson in stuff that does not involve flirting! lol
    Hi Elysian btw, where is your name from? Nice to meet you.

You seem frightened to see me, Have I threatened you before? lol, kidding.
    Well, my name.. Uhm.. It is a "masculine" version of the word Elysium.

I use the "o:" face a lot. It really doesn't mean anything. :P

& that's cool. I thought it was from another game I played, but I guess not.

I see, very well then.
    Well, Elysium is a character from Soul Calibur 5 also.

Hi

Thanks for the welcome.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet many of you!
    Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy it here

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!! Please click this and read it.....seriously this is getting ridiculous.
    Welcome all new people, please try not to post so many short sentences....when you post for the first time why not introduce yourself or say a little something!

On an unrelated note, I'm already getting new crushes.....I move on pretty fast apparently. There's this guy at my church, I knew him when we were little, but he just moved back.....and holy balls he's attractive! I know that crushing on religious guys is pretty tabu, but I deffinately want to see how close I can get. But I am not a predatory gay.
    Rule number 2: Just don't get attached to somebody you could lose

He's a free b* baby

He sure is. *sigh* I can't control your life yet, so I'll shut up about it. <3

I see, very well then.
    Well, Elysium is a character from Soul Calibur 5 also.
    Yeah. I've heard of that game before but have never played it. Is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Welcome to the club! Hope you enjoy it here

He's a free b* baby
    Hi, nice to meet you. Your rule number 2 makes me sad because how are we not supposed to get attached to someone we love? :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    It's just a crush lol. Nothing wrong with crushes bahaha I'd crush on a bowling ball if it had a moustache and/or nerd glasses.

He's a free b* baby
    He sure is. *sigh* I can't control your life yet, so I'll shut up about it. <3
    ^_____^
    Aww I feel happy i a creeped out way.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome, imo.

Well, to number 2. It's easy. simply just don't allow yourself to be blinded by this "love" phenomenon

Well, yeah, you gotta be smart about love in general, but there is no relationship without any love in it.

It's just a crush lol. Nothing wrong with crushes bahaha I'd crush on a bowling ball if it had a moustache and/or nerd glasses.
    Oh, really?

I've never actually seen Dr. Who.. does that make crazy?
    It could go either way; we fans are pretty insane.

Mr. Potato! Don't ruin my childhood, weavile guy!

Haven't seen Dr. Who either. Just that one weird episode... traumatic

Page 1244 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24411441194123412401241124212431244124512461247124812541294 ... LastLast