Page 1246 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24611461196123612421243124412451246124712481249125012561296 ... LastLast
Results 31,126 to 31,150 of 33356

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #31126
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Ribemba, just tell her, it can't go catastrophically wrong. One of the most important parts of life is taking risks.
    Yeah maybe you are right... but its not that easy :S But I like taking risks (Y)

    This is where it is always a trick thing. It depends on who you are working with.
    Best case scenario: She doesn't care
    Bad scenarios: If you tell her too early in the relationship, she might not understand and it could become a problem
    OR
    You wait too long into the relationship to tell her and then she feels like you were holding that back from her and she'll get mad that you were lying (or something along those lines)

    So really, it depends on what this girl is like. Try and ease your way into telling her (drop hints for a while) and then find out her views on bisexuality and whatnot, and then tell her. But whatever you do, don't hold it back forever...
    Yeah... I know I think it's better to tell her cuz this is the way I am and I will never change! I think she won't care... I hope so

    I am starting to develop a liking to One Direction. somebody, you may kill me now. lol
    Hahahaha I like them too... Specially Louis Tomlinson <3
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

  2. #31127
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Hey everyone, so completely random that I came across this page but it somehow made my day to know there are other LGBT Pokemon players out there. Anyway, will definitely have to stop by again
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

  3. #31128
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    Hello, I will not reveal my own name, but please call me Rabid, or Lili, I am a bicurious female, who takes great pride in supporting every type of sexuality.
    Welcome, Lili! I'm new also!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ribemba View Post
    Ummm guys this is how things go... Yesterday I went to the amusement park with some friends and now I'm sure that I really like one of my friends (she's a girl), and other people tell me that she likes me too, but this is not the problem... The problem is: should I tell her that I'm bisexual? I think that she knows, but what would happen if she didn't know? :S
    The problem here is whether or not you actually know she's bi. Rumors can spread and whatnot, but if you're not entirely sure, it could cause problems, especially if you tell her you like her and she ISN'T bi. It's a tricky situation and obviously you don't want it to turn out awkward or bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    Good morning everybody! Well I'm going to update what happened yesterday,apparently my wife re-did my cousin's hair,nail's,make-up,brought to the beach trying to get a tan and took her cloth's shopping. Honestly I don't recognize my little cousin anymore however she is still the same person on the inside.
    Lol! Sounds like a fun day! Hopefully she'll look the same once she gets back to her "normal" self! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronkr View Post
    Hey everyone, so completely random that I came across this page but it somehow made my day to know there are other LGBT Pokemon players out there. Anyway, will definitely have to stop by again
    Hi, welcome! Yes, I don't think you have to actually be LGBT to join the club, but people who actively post here are actual LGBT people or supporters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I am starting to develop a liking to One Direction. somebody, you may kill me now. lol
    Makeup is like magic! except it is not
    One Direction is so perfect. <3 Liam, Niall, and Zayn. UFFFFFF. xD

  4. #31129
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    US,Florida
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
    Welcome, Lili! I'm new also!



    The problem here is whether or not you actually know she's bi. Rumors can spread and whatnot, but if you're not entirely sure, it could cause problems, especially if you tell her you like her and she ISN'T bi. It's a tricky situation and obviously you don't want it to turn out awkward or bad.



    Lol! Sounds like a fun day! Hopefully she'll look the same once she gets back to her "normal" self! xD



    Hi, welcome! Yes, I don't think you have to actually be LGBT to join the club, but people who actively post here are actual LGBT people or supporters.



    One Direction is so perfect. <3 Liam, Niall, and Zayn. UFFFFFF. xD
    Indeed. I don't know if my little cousin will try to look the same as she used to though. She has plan's on maintaining that "pretty" look for as long as possible. Also hi everybody,I'm back again.


    I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

  5. #31130
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTrainerSilver View Post
    Indeed. I don't know if my little cousin will try to look the same as she used to though. She has plan's on maintaining that "pretty" look for as long as possible. Also hi everybody,I'm back again.
    Welcome back! Well, changing looks is all about growing up, so hmm. Depends what she changes it to. I guess you can't treat her like an adult either. You have to let her experience life. It's a tricky situation.

    Btw, I also live in Florida.

  6. #31131
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    US,Florida
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
    Welcome back! Well, changing looks is all about growing up, so hmm. Depends what she changes it to. I guess you can't treat her like an adult either. You have to let her experience life. It's a tricky situation.

    Btw, I also live in Florida.
    Exactly what I'm saying and I guess I shouldn't worry,I mean she isn't dressing in a provocative manner and she is still her normal self. I suppose all is well in that case. Also you live in Florida to? Ain't that something.


    I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

  7. #31132
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    438

    Default

    I started Mid-Terms today (American History and English). English was extremely easy, because I have been learning for a while, and I finished my ESL easily. History was another story.

    My idiot of a teacher gave us no prior review tools, so my study came right from the book and earlier tests. I tend to save tests after being taken, so that's good for me. The only problem is, I forgot most of my studying until the test was given out.

    Well, I did know most of the material on the test, so it was all good. All good until the essay portion. OUCH

    You see, i'm taking an honors class which lets me take High School courses. The teacher barely even gives us lessons, he just gives us a worksheet, some time with the book, and he says, "Here, have fun". That's why we were behind on some things that the 9th Grade already did, and he was just slacking off on that.

    Speaking of slacking off, my Science teacher is nuts, too. She was "secretly" absent for the last week (told them she was sick, she just went to Hawaii). HAWAII.

    So while she was having the time of her life, we had this grumpy substitute who was in no mood to teach. We were behind in this class, too, so she just piled remaining work on us. She'd give us 3 worksheets at a time, and we barely finished even ONE when she piles even MORE work on there.

    My Science exam is tomorrow, so I have to study up.

    So I have a lazy History Teacher, and an inconsiderate Science teacher. Connect the dots.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

  8. #31133
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Land of nostrils and goo
    Posts
    145

    Default

    So, I really only have one story to tell.

    This summer at camp, I had a massive crush on a girl, but I couldn't confess, even though I knew she was lesbian...


        Spoiler:- NO H8:

    Credit: Sworn Metalhead

  9. #31134
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
    Hi, Vairon!

    Nice to meet you! Congrats on VP of the student council! Good luck on your contest! Let us know how it goes.



    That's cool! What type of genre would you consider your songs? o: Have you sung before in front of a crowd?



    Hi, CoT!

    I'm sorry you and your boyfriend broke up. Don't break-ups suck? At least it was for the better, I guess. I'm still closeted, too, but I hope to come out within the next year or so.
    Well, I am a pop singer. And some soulish R and B stuff. Yes I have sang in front of a crowd before, wearing this really shiny orange shirt with a design on it with sparkles. :3 And I sang Jay-Z's part in Umbrella. Then in a few months I'm singing in front of the whole school Earth Wind And Fire.

    "Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."


  10. #31135
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I started Mid-Terms today (American History and English). English was extremely easy, because I have been learning for a while, and I finished my ESL easily. History was another story.

    My idiot of a teacher gave us no prior review tools, so my study came right from the book and earlier tests. I tend to save tests after being taken, so that's good for me. The only problem is, I forgot most of my studying until the test was given out.

    Well, I did know most of the material on the test, so it was all good. All good until the essay portion. OUCH

    You see, i'm taking an honors class which lets me take High School courses. The teacher barely even gives us lessons, he just gives us a worksheet, some time with the book, and he says, "Here, have fun". That's why we were behind on some things that the 9th Grade already did, and he was just slacking off on that.

    Speaking of slacking off, my Science teacher is nuts, too. She was "secretly" absent for the last week (told them she was sick, she just went to Hawaii). HAWAII.

    So while she was having the time of her life, we had this grumpy substitute who was in no mood to teach. We were behind in this class, too, so she just piled remaining work on us. She'd give us 3 worksheets at a time, and we barely finished even ONE when she piles even MORE work on there.

    My Science exam is tomorrow, so I have to study up.

    So I have a lazy History Teacher, and an inconsiderate Science teacher. Connect the dots.
    Hi, DT. I'm sorry to hear about your history and science teacher. :\ That really sucks, and I know how it feels. @_@ It's super annoying when teachers are inconsiderate. Hope it gets better and good luck on your tests!

    Quote Originally Posted by rabidepicgoose View Post
    So, I really only have one story to tell.

    This summer at camp, I had a massive crush on a girl, but I couldn't confess, even though I knew she was lesbian...
    Maybe if you get to know her better you'll be able to tell her you like her or something. You can't tell her straight off the bat, but you should get to know her more before you open up to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Well, I am a pop singer. And some soulish R and B stuff. Yes I have sang in front of a crowd before, wearing this really shiny orange shirt with a design on it with sparkles. :3 And I sang Jay-Z's part in Umbrella. Then in a few months I'm singing in front of the whole school Earth Wind And Fire.
    Oh, nice! That's awesome! Is Earth, Wind, and Fire a part of a play?

  11. #31136
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Oh yeah, my Algebra exam went out fine. My last exam is on French!
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

  12. #31137
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    So...my parents think I have depression, or some imbalance in the brain that makes me have a hard time feeling intense emotions. It's not too bad, but it can be alienating.

    But then again, a parents' opinion isn't a diagnoses.

    | tumblr. | dA |

  13. #31138
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio... Lets not talk about it
    Posts
    111

    Default

    For my monologue contest I didn't win but had a lot of fun. I've never been so nervous entering a stage before, I've only ever been in plays where you don't have to stand right in front of the audience. According to my Drama teacher and one of the judges I was argued upon for winning but I am really happy for who did win, she is one of my best friends and she SO deserved the win!

  14. #31139
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,716

    Default

    That sucks, Wormy. My father has something like that, and you'll never guess who inherited it

  15. #31140
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    So...my parents think I have depression, or some imbalance in the brain that makes me have a hard time feeling intense emotions. It's not too bad, but it can be alienating.

    But then again, a parents' opinion isn't a diagnoses.
    That sucks tooby....I have an anger problem that untreated makes me really aggressive and uncaring for others. It sucks, but there are medications for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    That sucks, Wormy. My father has something like that, and you'll never guess who inherited it
    I'd say his mom or dad.


  16. #31141
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,716

    Default

    No, me, you moron. lol

  17. #31142
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    That sucks tooby....I have an anger problem that untreated makes me really aggressive and uncaring for others. It sucks, but there are medications for it.
    Yeah...

    Elysian: :<

    Anyhow, how's everybody?

    | tumblr. | dA |

  18. #31143
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ohio... Lets not talk about it
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Pretty good. Just came from some disgusting buffet, so I guess not so good.

  19. #31144
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    I would welcome France to the 21th century, today the france parliament voted in favor of samesex marriage 249-97. I am still looking for an english article about this, as I read it in a Dutch article.

    This will make France the 12th country to legalise samesex marriage, now the entire west coast of mainland europe has legalised same sex marriage.

    It still needs to pass the senate but it is expected to pass easily. They are also going to vote on other things like artificial insemination.

    Finaly found an article:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21305150
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 2nd February 2013 at 5:15 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  20. #31145
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Go france!

    So, terrible buffet? Care to share more? xD

    | tumblr. | dA |

  21. #31146
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
    Hi, DT. I'm sorry to hear about your history and science teacher. :\ That really sucks, and I know how it feels. @_@ It's super annoying when teachers are inconsiderate. Hope it gets better and good luck on your tests!



    Maybe if you get to know her better you'll be able to tell her you like her or something. You can't tell her straight off the bat, but you should get to know her more before you open up to her.



    Oh, nice! That's awesome! Is Earth, Wind, and Fire a part of a play?
    Ya. Everyone just left my party. It started at 6pm. IT WAS AWESOME I GOT A 1D CUP! AND AN AWESOME CAKE, A STRESS RELIEFING LAVA LAMP, A HELICOPTER, LOTS OF MONEY, DOCTOR WHO BUTTONS, OMG MY LITTLE PONY ONES TOO IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEE

    "Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."


  22. #31147
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,716

    Default

    ^ Chil uot, Chili. lol jk
    It's your birthday or something?

  23. #31148
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Ya. Everyone just left my party. It started at 6pm. IT WAS AWESOME I GOT A 1D CUP! AND AN AWESOME CAKE, A STRESS RELIEFING LAVA LAMP, A HELICOPTER, LOTS OF MONEY, DOCTOR WHO BUTTONS, OMG MY LITTLE PONY ONES TOO IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I wish I was there. 0_0 All I did last night was go to BK and play video games with my friends. Granted, that was fun and they all slept over, but this one sounds freaking awesome! Also, HUZZAH, France has finally done the right thing!!
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  24. #31149
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    So... Does anyone do anything involving creative expression? Writing, Poetry, art..? :3

    Also; hmm... Has anyone ever read The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green, The Elegance of the Hedgehog, by Muriel Barbery, or The Future of Us, by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler? They're some of my favorite books.. ^^

    Also, three words: Bridge to Terabithia.


    EDIT: 24 Hours later, no replies... I love how whenever I post anything, the entire internet, it feels like, has nothing to say to my dull, dull questions. xD
    Last edited by Finch.; 5th February 2013 at 12:18 AM.

    | tumblr. | dA |

  25. #31150
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Can I join please? I'm gay, live in the south of England and am 23 lol very much feeling like I'm one gay guy in an entire county of straight guys.. :-/

    Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

Page 1246 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 24611461196123612421243124412451246124712481249125012561296 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •