Page 1247 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 24711471197123712431244124512461247124812491250125112571297 ... LastLast
Results 31,151 to 31,175 of 33333

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Pretty good. Just came from some disgusting buffet, so I guess not so good.

I would welcome France to the 21th century, today the france parliament voted in favor of samesex marriage 249-97. I am still looking for an english article about this, as I read it in a Dutch article.

This will make France the 12th country to legalise samesex marriage, now the entire west coast of mainland europe has legalised same sex marriage.

It still needs to pass the senate but it is expected to pass easily. They are also going to vote on other things like artificial insemination.

Finaly found an article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21305150
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 2nd February 2013 at 4:15 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Go france!

So, terrible buffet? Care to share more? xD

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
    Hi, DT. I'm sorry to hear about your history and science teacher. :\ That really sucks, and I know how it feels. @_@ It's super annoying when teachers are inconsiderate. Hope it gets better and good luck on your tests!

Maybe if you get to know her better you'll be able to tell her you like her or something. You can't tell her straight off the bat, but you should get to know her more before you open up to her.

Oh, nice! That's awesome! Is Earth, Wind, and Fire a part of a play?
    Ya. Everyone just left my party. It started at 6pm. IT WAS AWESOME I GOT A 1D CUP! AND AN AWESOME CAKE, A STRESS RELIEFING LAVA LAMP, A HELICOPTER, LOTS OF MONEY, DOCTOR WHO BUTTONS, OMG MY LITTLE PONY ONES TOO IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEE

^ Chil uot, Chili. lol jk
    It's your birthday or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Ya. Everyone just left my party. It started at 6pm. IT WAS AWESOME I GOT A 1D CUP! AND AN AWESOME CAKE, A STRESS RELIEFING LAVA LAMP, A HELICOPTER, LOTS OF MONEY, DOCTOR WHO BUTTONS, OMG MY LITTLE PONY ONES TOO IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEE
    I wish I was there. 0_0 All I did last night was go to BK and play video games with my friends. Granted, that was fun and they all slept over, but this one sounds freaking awesome! Also, HUZZAH, France has finally done the right thing!!
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

So... Does anyone do anything involving creative expression? Writing, Poetry, art..? :3

Also; hmm... Has anyone ever read The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green, The Elegance of the Hedgehog, by Muriel Barbery, or The Future of Us, by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler? They're some of my favorite books.. ^^

Also, three words: Bridge to Terabithia.

EDIT: 24 Hours later, no replies... I love how whenever I post anything, the entire internet, it feels like, has nothing to say to my dull, dull questions. xD
    Last edited by Finch.; 4th February 2013 at 11:18 PM.

| tumblr. | dA |

Can I join please? I'm gay, live in the south of England and am 23 lol very much feeling like I'm one gay guy in an entire county of straight guys.. :-/

Friend Code: 2234 - 8338 - 9114

Work and homelife is keeping me really busy so I haven't been on much. Anyhow glad to see your all doing well,hello to everybody!

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

Bulbasaur-guy: I know that feeling, bro. Welcome to the club

After France, britain follows suit! Britain same sex marriage bill passed the first vote 400-175 in the house of commons!* A complete landslide.

USA Article:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ref=gay-voices

UK article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...ces&ref=topbar

3 days after France passed samesex marriage Britain does, this must be a big blow for anti-marriage equality advocates.

*Note that this only counts for England and Wales, Scotland is probably going to follow this year.
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 5th February 2013 at 9:54 PM.

So, no news to report in the bizarre mind issue department, we haven't talked to anyone yet..

Anyways, I've been wondering, about how much of what we say goes through this barrier, and how what we say, and what we think, are very different things..

| tumblr. | dA |

I stood up for myself today

Alright, I'm just gettign really, really sick of this. You guys, this just sickens me to death, do you not care about the club or something? You need to stop with these one-liners, they're not meaningful or significant. Stop posting tasteless crap that doesn't lead to anything significant. I know DJ already posted it once before, but you guys clearly ignored him. Add taste, add bulk and flavor, describe, make us interested, but not to the point of disgusted. I'm sorry for blowing up like this, but it seriously needs to stop.

Anyways, rant over, my day was pretty good. I'm waiting for my BF to get online so we can talk, and I'm waiting to get my new game today as well. P.E. for once didn't suck, and it was overall a great day besides my being tired.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I have a question for you guys.

I know someone who I think might be gay. He has shown no interest for girls, and he does different things than everyone else.

So, I overheard him and someone else talking about pop culture. He likes things I would NEVER imagine a guy my age liking.

We're great friends, and I am considering coming out to him. I am extremely nervous of how he would react, and whether he would see me in a different way. So, what do you guys think? Should I come out to him?
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post

I know someone who I think might be gay. He has shown no interest for girls, and he does different things than everyone else.

So, I overheard him and someone else talking about pop culture. He likes things I would NEVER imagine a guy my age liking.

We're great friends, and I am considering coming out to him. I am extremely nervous of how he would react, and whether he would see me in a different way. So, what do you guys think? Should I come out to him?
    Well, you have to remember about stereotyping. My best friend is straight and he liked a lot of things in pop culture, so you can't decide that he's gay because of that. But, you did say he hasn't shown in sign of interest to girls. He could have a girlfriend that goes to another school. But, I'd go for it. I wasn't trying to make it seem as if the odds are against you, but you have to think of every possible solution before acting out, or you could get hurt.

I hope everything works out.

Hell why not, I've been meaning to join this club since I joined serebii but never really got around to it. So uh, heyo. I'm Danielle (Although call me Spyro or something idk. I usually go by Scyfi), I'm a fifteen year old girl who's really just a supporter of the LGBT community (I'm asexual, hetero-romantic to be exact.). So yeah!

I heard this club was also for supporters so count me right in. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post

I think you should. It would really show how good of a person he is if he accepts you or not. And who knows, maybe it could become something more. When I told my friends, they were all okay with it and they barely bring it up. It'n not the same results for everyone, but just give it a shot.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by SpyroxPikachu View Post
    Hell why not, I've been meaning to join this club since I joined serebii but never really got around to it. So uh, heyo. I'm Danielle (Although call me Spyro or something idk. I usually go by Scyfi), I'm a fifteen year old girl who's really just a supporter of the LGBT community (I'm asexual, hetero-romantic to be exact.). So yeah!

I heard this club was also for supporters so count me right in. c:
    Awesome welcome , I am a supporter too, just like the club leader. (Also spyro as the little dragon?)

I'm sorry I forget about one liner crap. Anyways some one in my class was calling me names. He called me a f*ggot and I turned to him and at the end of school I turned to him and said "Sean why did you call me that?" And he said "you were really annoying me" and I said "why did you use that specific insult?" "Dude why are you overreacting?" "Because even if I was I would be just like anybody else and you would have to accept that!" And I stormed off and people clapped for me and used a marker and made me look like a kitty. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I'm sorry I forget about one liner crap. Anyways some one in my class was calling me names. He called me a f*ggot and I turned to him and at the end of school I turned to him and said "Sean why did you call me that?" And he said "you were really annoying me" and I said "why did you use that specific insult?" "Dude why are you overreacting?" "Because even if I was I would be just like anybody else and you would have to accept that!" And I stormed off and people clapped for me and used a marker and made me look like a kitty. ^_^
    My name is Sean. Awk. :P

Okay I don't really see the problem with the word Fagg0t. I use it all the time in fact. I just don't see it as a huge insult, and it only has power if you give it power. If someone calls you a bitch you can do two things.
    1) Take offense.
    2) Say okay.
    It really doesn't mean anything. Insults are useless in most cases. It may just be where I live, but we use it as a word meaning "bad", "stupid", or "loser". It's just not a huge deal y'know. Words can have multiple meanings.

However I do see where you take the word gay offensively, but then that also brings me back to the whole "words can have multiple meanings" thing.
    1) Happy.
    2) Homosexual.
    3) Something negative.

"You're gay" doesn't always have to mean "you are a homosexual." It could also just be used as a synonym for "You're a(n) douchebag, asshole, etc."

And the word queer literally means weird so if you associate 'queer' with 'being gay' then I see that as you being homophobic.

Regardless I can see where/why you would take offense to these words, I just choose not to.

I was called f*ggot once. I took it as a compliment that lowlife filth knew who I was. It was a good feeling.
    Anyway, good for you, Chili. It's good to see someone stand for who they are

Thanks. It happened again today, and my friend stood up for me. And you know what the guys said? "I'm really sorry, won't happen again." WHAT A GOOD FEELING! I smiled. I thanked my friend so much. Her name's Yasmien. Oh and the kid who apologized is named Dakota. (Just being random.)

Just today I had a problem in my bus (I hate my bus). I sit in the back were some of the loserish people sit, this guy who I have never really spoken to was walking past our bus. I don't know him very well but he is a very girl-like borderline transgender gay person, tight jeans, lip gloss, hair in a ponytail and all that. Well one of my acquaintances pulled down the window and screamed "where's your d*ck."

Obviously a very rude comment and I was pissed since why doesn't he say this stuff to me but thinks it is okay to act like this to someone else. So I told this guy (to the best of memory, very close as I like to regularly do repeat conversations in my head that bring upon some emotion), "seriously who do you think you are, leave him alone you don't even know him and just because he's different doesn't give you any right to insult him. You aren't any better a person than he is just because he doesn't fit your ideal man! Seriously he could be dressing as a clown and it wouldn't matter. (Insert guy on buses name) you're a sophomore now I think at this point you are old enough to be civil with people who maybe don't do or think things the way exactly you do!"

Then this guy said, "Geez, calm down Flavs, you know I joke around."

So then I ended it with, "I highly doubt you were just joking around and not being a jerk. Any satisfaction you get from insulting him isn't enough to warrant being a terrible person. Just leave him alone for my sake!"

I feel like he won't say anything to that person around me again, hopefully any other time either. Also I had my best friend with me who added some things.

http://blakegdiamond.tumblr.com/post...est-psychology this is what I think whenever someone calls me a f@g, straight from my Tumblr ^^ (follow me, y'all!)
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Page 1247 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 24711471197123712431244124512461247124812491250125112571297 ... LastLast