Page 1251 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 25111511201124112471248124912501251125212531254125512611301 ... LastLast
Results 31,251 to 31,275 of 33248

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Welcome, new people. Congratz on coming out to people, Jir.

"With blood and rage of crimson red,
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,
    Together with our hellish hate,
    We'll burn you all, That is your fate!"

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Me too!! I had no idea that this group existed! I came out to my mom a while ago, that was awkward for like a year. Now, I am out to all my friends, but just not my extended family at this point :/
    Now this really took me by surprise. I had no idea you were gay. It's good you came out as well. (^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    May I join? I'm...not quite sure what my sexuality is, though. ._. It's leaning towards me being attracted to personality only, but of both genders. ...Does anyone have any tips on how to tell this to my mom? She's not homophobic, but I'm not quite sure of how she would react. I already told my friends, but I can't exactly have them to back me up. ._.
    Pansexual!

Okay is there such thing as a gay pansexual? Because that's how I feel. Like I like guys, but I'm more into their personalities than anything. I'm just not really into girls at all. Does anyone know what I'm trying to say? I suck at explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Okay is there such thing as a gay pansexual? Because that's how I feel. Like I like guys, but I'm more into their personalities than anything. I'm just not really into girls at all. Does anyone know what I'm trying to say? I suck at explaining.
    Yes, there's a word for that! You might be homoromantic, which means that you would be romantically attracted to guys but not sexually attracted to them.

Wow, it's been ages since I posted here. A year, maybe? Who knows. Nice to see everyone again.

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Hi guys! I just ate so much food..... Potatoes, Steak, Dr.Pepper, Mint Ice Cream, Rainbow Cookies. THEY ARE SO GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hi guys! I just ate so much food..... Potatoes, Steak, Dr.Pepper, Mint Ice Cream, Rainbow Cookies. THEY ARE SO GOOD!
    Stop it, you're making me hungry. D:

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

So many new people...welcome to the club! It's nice to see people being honest about themselves. Well let's see as always nothing of particular interest is going on in my life. Just the usual,work,college,marriage,adopted cousin and that's pretty much everything everyday in a nut shell. Well I did make the dean's list at college but I always do anyhow. My cousin has a girlfriend now. My wife want's me to spend less time at work and more time at home. Guess that's life for you.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

There are so many words for different oriantations! It's confusing! I prefer just saying "I like dudes, deal with it" *puts on shades*

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    There are so many words for different oriantations! It's confusing! I prefer just saying "I like dudes, deal with it" *puts on shades*
    That's one way to put it. :P

So, I have a question. Is this club for trans*/genderqueer people, too? When I first joined a year and a half ago, I identified as a lesbian, but since then, things have changed. :/

I'm pretty sure this club tolerate anyone of whatever fancy word to describe their orientation,
    even though it is not written down or anything.

I think they sorta changed the name to LGBTQ anyways, to include more orientations in it :/

Yeah...

I don't really need a fancy name, I just feel what i feel and who knows if what I personally feel really has a label label?

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Yeah...

I don't really need a fancy name, I just feel what i feel and who knows if what I personally feel really has a label label?
    How I feel about my orientation changes so often that I just usually say I'm queer rather than giving myself a specific label. It makes things so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    How I feel about my orientation changes so often that I just usually say I'm queer rather than giving myself a specific label. It makes things so much easier.
    Although it makes it easier to say I'm bi, I agree with Epic-Inferno.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

I am so bored. My birthday was a couple weeks ago. Hopefully to tomorrow I'll finally get a present. A L310 coolpix camera! I want to be a photographer!

Vacation this week. ^^

Get to spend time with some friends >:3

Just stopping by to say good morning to all of you! So....good morning! I hope today go's better than the last for all of us! I also hope we all have a pleasant tomorrow.

I am the leader of the pok'emon clan known as the fullbringer's. If you're interested in joining my clan or warring with us please pm me and I will reply as soon as possible.

I would like to join. Even though I'm really not gay, I support gays.
    Dat cute Victini. Wanna squish dat thing.

Yes, there's a word for that! You might be homoromantic, which means that you would be romantically attracted to guys but not sexually attracted to them.

Wow, it's been ages since I posted here. A year, maybe? Who knows. Nice to see everyone again.
    I am sexually attracted to them! It's just not the first thing I notice.
    That's one way to put it. :P

So, I have a question. Is this club for trans*/genderqueer people, too? When I first joined a year and a half ago, I identified as a lesbian, but since then, things have changed. :/
    Of course. I have tons of respect for trans people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    I think they sorta changed the name to LGBTQ anyways, to include more orientations in it :/
    LGBTQA is what I say. <- Hey look, it rhymed. (:
    Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Transgender, Questioning, and Asexual.
    Last edited by Avicii; 18th February 2013 at 8:08 PM.

I've got to do a presentation on current happenings at college in a couple of weeks (it has to have a recent news article on a news site, such as the times; huffingtonpost; or whatever)and i want to do it on something lgb related, however since so many people have been doing it on marriage equality or the pope's recent resignation, i can't do it on either topics.
    Has anyone got any suggestions?

I am so bored. My birthday was a couple weeks ago. Hopefully to tomorrow I'll finally get a present. A L310 coolpix camera! I want to be a photographer!
    Photography's really fun, you should get into it!

Sir Togetic:

I'm so sorry, I don't keep up with the times well enough to say conclusively...

| tumblr. | dA |

Got to hang out with a friend of mine today.
    It was fun, played games, went outside, all that good stuff.

^This right here is so true that it isn't funny. I've gone from het to bi to hey and now I've confirmed that I'm truly bi. Adolescence is a *****. Btw, I'm posting because my mom let me use her phone for a bit. Ill tell you all how it went when I return.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

I ran around in a the woods today, and found a large cat-looking skull. I pocketed it, and now it's mine...duh.

I want to find some way to remove the stray tissue, so I'll probably look up maggots.org or something. xD

Also, quick self revelation: I'm more insecure than I like to project..

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Now this really took me by surprise. I had no idea you were gay. It's good you came out as well. (^.^)
    lol yup. And I had no idea you are in the LGBTQ community? lol

Happy belated Birthday!!!

----

It was nice to be in NYC this weekend. It's always one of the best cities to be in, no matter who you are... unless you hate big cities
    Last edited by jrizza88; 20th February 2013 at 1:17 AM.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 1251 of 1330 FirstFirst ... 25111511201124112471248124912501251125212531254125512611301 ... LastLast