Page 1266 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 26611661216125612621263126412651266126712681269127012761316 ... LastLast
Results 31,626 to 31,650 of 33355

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Math the only place where people buy 20 watermelons.
    ...If people could become gay or straight, I think that sadly a lot of people would become straight. Because
    of everything we get. Sobs.
    And eh. It's probably just art. I don't think actual yaoi ever really has a storyline other than... yeah xD

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    How does one use that as a weapon. I can see someone using it to take advantage of someone, but a weapon? That's amazing. Btw, I might be less active until April 2nd because I'm in Arizona on vacation.
    He uses it like if I refuse to give him something he'll say "I'll tell mom and dad!" And that makes me so angry. @KikoKo that sounds like fun. One of these days I am going to cook so much deserts and eat them by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    He uses it like if I refuse to give him something he'll say "I'll tell mom and dad!" And that makes me so angry. @KikoKo that sounds like fun. One of these days I am going to cook so much deserts and eat them by myself.
    So that means you will have your cake and eat it too? XD But seriously, that's a dick move on your bro's part. If he has some secrets use those against him. That might not shut him up or make him stop, but the Lols obtained make up for it.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

It is quite simple to deal with that problem. You don't know how much he knows but.. You can just deny it as much as you can if he try going against you to your parents. lol

Thanks guys. I must think of his secrets.... But at least it's not my fault he found out.

I feel like a reptile. Like I'm just running on autopilot, with pure biological impulses. I feel like there's a world I'm missing, with...beauty and sorrow and emotion. I don't cry when I watch films. I didn't cry when my grandma died. But I want to. I want to find that other world. And...I don't want to strive towards some blind-nirvana-ideal, no, but I wish I could find some way to open up my heart, mind, psyche, ego, whatever, to that..thing. I hate it, when I don't feel anything when my parents hug me. I hate how most of the time I'm happiest when I'm alone. I hate how I just fake-smile, a lot of the time. I'm seeing someone tomorrow, some Councelor. She's not a secular humanist, but I'm ready to find some sort of answer.. I've been looking into things lately, and I read about this thing where you deaden yourself to the outside world, like, as a coping mechanism. I've been stepping back, lately, and, through a little technique called,'cognitive empathy,' have discerned that my life is pretty much a living hell and I have no idea why I don't want to Not Live. So, I'm left with some fancy-word, Depersonalization Nuerosis, that is the closest thing to my experience as a person I've ever seen..and then what? We'll see, I guess..

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    I feel like a reptile. Like I'm just running on autopilot, with pure biological impulses. I feel like there's a world I'm missing, with...beauty and sorrow and emotion. I don't cry when I watch films. I didn't cry when my grandma died. But I want to. I want to find that other world. And...I don't want to strive towards some blind-nirvana-ideal, no, but I wish I could find some way to open up my heart, mind, psyche, ego, whatever, to that..thing. I hate it, when I don't feel anything when my parents hug me. I hate how most of the time I'm happiest when I'm alone. I hate how I just fake-smile, a lot of the time. I'm seeing someone tomorrow, some Councelor. She's not a secular humanist, but I'm ready to find some sort of answer.. I've been looking into things lately, and I read about this thing where you deaden yourself to the outside world, like, as a coping mechanism. I've been stepping back, lately, and, through a little technique called,'cognitive empathy,' have discerned that my life is pretty much a living hell and I have no idea why I don't want to Not Live. So, I'm left with some fancy-word, Depersonalization Nuerosis, that is the closest thing to my experience as a person I've ever seen..and then what? We'll see, I guess..
    If anyhing, I know how you feel. I have never felt sad in my life. Sometimes life seems perfect to everyone else, but it feels a bit...empty to me. It feels like there should be more, that there's something I'm missing. For at least 5-6 years of my life, I had blocked my mind off from the outside world in terms of emotions and empathy. Sometimes I feel like I go back to that place and honestly, its kind of a safe place for me. It's like the internet where I can get away from real world troubles and enter another world. If you need anybody to talk to about this on the forums, just talk to me.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Oooookay. So I go from having a crush on an asexual guy to roleplaying sex fantasies with his smoking hot pansexual girlfriend. My love life is one big rollercoaster, it seems.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Oooookay. So I go from having a crush on an asexual guy to roleplaying sex fantasies with his smoking hot pansexual girlfriend. My love life is one big rollercoaster, it seems.
    How does one transition into the other? 0_0 My love life is more like a lazy river with nothing happening. XD Anyways, for those on spring break, how is it going? Mine is goind well. I'm in Arizona and its awesome.
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 29th March 2013 at 8:33 PM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

If anyhing, I know how you feel. I have never felt sad in my life. Sometimes life seems perfect to everyone else, but it feels a bit...empty to me. It feels like there should be more, that there's something I'm missing. For at least 5-6 years of my life, I had blocked my mind off from the outside world in terms of emotions and empathy. Sometimes I feel like I go back to that place and honestly, its kind of a safe place for me. It's like the internet where I can get away from real world troubles and enter another world. If you need anybody to talk to about this on the forums, just talk to me.
    Okay, thanks.

Also, update; yesterday was sort of a bad day. And I was upset that the music I was listening to wasn't really affecting me all that much...yeah.

And update update; I met with a new counselor. She's nice, and open minded.. ^^

| tumblr. | dA |

My entire week is bad. My shoulder have been hurting since christmas, and on tuesday, I'm in for a MR-something at the hospital. Hopefully, something is wrong with it, and I get painkillers of some sort, so that I can finally start working out again. I haven't worked out in weeks because of the shoulder, and I'm starting to get fat.

Anyways, for those on spring break, how is it going? Mine is goind well. I'm in Arizona and its awesome.
    I miss Spring Break.. really just breaks in general. My work is so sporadic I can't really plan much ahead of time. But my girlfriend (just made it official earlier this week!) is on break right now, so I've spent pretty much the entire week with her when I haven't been working. In that sense it's been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    My entire week is bad. My shoulder have been hurting since christmas, and on tuesday, I'm in for a MR-something at the hospital. Hopefully, something is wrong with it, and I get painkillers of some sort, so that I can finally start working out again. I haven't worked out in weeks because of the shoulder, and I'm starting to get fat.
    An MRI? I had one years ago for my headaches. It's a great inconvenience, but hopefully it can help in figuring out what's going on. :/

How does one transition into the other? 0_0 My love life is more like a lazy river with nothing happening. XD Anyways, for those on spring break, how is it going? Mine is goind well. I'm in Arizona and its awesome.
    Well, it's going quite swell. I am at my lake house. A week ago tomorrow I'll have been in New Jersey and the next day, New York... I really miss it. I'm really crushing on a boy.

My Spring Break ended 2 weeks ago >.> I miss it.

Not really related, but I went to an LGBT workshop the other day. It was really neat, and everybody was so nice. I wish I could be more honest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    My Spring Break ended 2 weeks ago >.> I miss it.

Not really related, but I went to an LGBT workshop the other day. It was really neat, and everybody was so nice. I wish I could be more honest though.
    Honestly, we all wish we could be more honest. But hey, we're only human. Anyways, I found an lgbt organization in Arizona. Its basically lgbt folk going to arcades, dinner, movies, and the like. I might be checking it out the next time I come out to Arizona. I was shocked that one even existed out here.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Why does it not exist organizations like that anywhere near where I live?

I can't think of any around here, either. Meh. I couldn't drive myself, anyway. xD

Vent:

I love Texas, especially my part of it. Every time I think about my future, I imagine it here, like, here, here. When we drive by this one neighborhood on the way to town, I can see myself buying my first house, there, someday. I like town, despite it's definitive lack of exciting restraunts, and I like downtown, and all the highways in between. There's a lot of traffic here, and a lot of construction. It's interesting seeing the new burying the old. It's interesting, period. I like the library, I like the people, and this place feels like the place I'm tied to. This place is really calm, not a lot of trouble-this place is a nice place to raise kids.

Am I the only one who actually likes where they live...?

| tumblr. | dA |

I'm actually okay with where I live, it just gets the craziest winters.

Oh, and this is just ridiculous:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=uu4q2-nbvrw
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I'm actually okay with where I live, it just gets the craziest winters.

Oh, and this is just ridiculous:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=uu4q2-nbvrw
    God dammit, this is why we can't have nice things! > Are you sure this isn't some demented April fools joke?
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

God dammit, this is why we can't have nice things! > Are you sure this isn't some demented April fools joke?
    Nope, this really happened. Also, I hope they know that not everyone in America is a conservative christian. Either way, i'm again' it.

Speaking of April fools, did you see that thing they put on Google today called 'Google nose?' I loved it. It sucks that it's just an April fools joke
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Nope, this really happened. Also, I hope they know that not everyone in America is a conservative christian. Either way, i'm again' it.

Speaking of April fools, did you see that thing they put on Google today called 'Google nose?' I loved it. It sucks that it's just an April fools joke
    I actually saw that.... meh, wasn't that great. you should've seen what Smogon did with Pokemon Showdown (A battle simulator) it was so ingenious that I was on the floor when I saw it. Also, memebase did something that was also pretty good.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Wow have not been here in forever......
    Not much going on in my life though. Still caring about the same guy, still dealing with family, work and other stuff.....had a fun Easter though. But now I'm sick and had to take care of myself, which if you have ever talked to me when I am sick you know is impossible. But I had friends/my male Jewish mother to guide me though my sickness xD

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    Am I the only one who actually likes where they live...?
    Yes.
    I hate where I live.....constantly ranked the most violent city in Canada to live in....and the people here just grate against my soul. Plus the weather is kinda bipolar lol.
    Very ridiculous, but there will always be extremists on both sides of the spectrum.....this just so happens to be the extremely extreme other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Wow have not been here in forever......
    Not much going on in my life though. Still caring about the same guy, still dealing with family, work and other stuff.....had a fun Easter though. But now I'm sick and had to take care of myself, which if you have ever talked to me when I am sick you know is impossible. But I had friends/my male Jewish mother to guide me though my sickness xD

Yes.
    I hate where I live.....constantly ranked the most violent city in Canada to live in....and the people here just grate against my soul. Plus the weather is kinda bipolar lol.

Very ridiculous, but there will always be extremists on both sides of the spectrum.....this just so happens to be the extremely extreme other side.
    Dude, that sucks that you're sick. I also hate where I live. people who obsess over "SWAG", burnouts, soccer moms, and just all around assholes seem to congregate where I live. On top of that, there is literally NOTHING to do around here. 3/4s of my friends live around 10-30 minutes away from me and the one who's close, he barely has time to hang out. also, its the middle of ****ing April and im still forced to wear my heavy jacket due to it being cold as hell here. > I just hate my town and my whole region in general.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Hey guys! I just got back from the mall! Here's what I bought! image.jpg The poster is of Marilyn Monroe from the seven year itch.

I see you went to Hot Topic. What did you buy there? I'd only go there for the shirts. Seems like you bought a lot, did you go by yourslef, or did someone else tag along?
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Page 1266 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 26611661216125612621263126412651266126712681269127012761316 ... LastLast