Page 1276 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 27611761226126612721273127412751276127712781279128012861326 ... LastLast
Results 31,876 to 31,900 of 33438

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I finished school, I was supposed to go to the zoo today and my Dad was supposed to pick me up from swim team to go, but he never came. So I missed the zoo trip for summer camp, so pissed off. Anyways, I waited for three hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    there should be a sign that says "spawn of Satan lives here, do not visit with religious bs" or something along those lines to ward them away.

Or you can kindly ask them not to visit / knock on your door, it is your (or your parent's) property after all.
    Better yet, get a welcome mat with a pentagram on it!

| tumblr. | dA |

Quote Originally Posted by GagaOopsy View Post
    My brother get's visits from them every Thursday and it's kinda annoying. My brother is not even religious, so I don't know why he keeps letting them in our house.
    To Laugh? Thats what I use to do

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    there should be a sign that says "spawn of Satan lives here, do not visit with religious bs" or something along those lines to ward them away.

Or you can kindly ask them not to visit / knock on your door, it is your (or your parent's) property after all.
    That wont help...they'll just send more and more

Can we please stop the religion talk, especially on this religion please. LOL I used to be a member and was kinda completely ostracized from it lol. So yah no more please

I am so burnt out. Been working every day for 2 weeks now, and won't have a day off till like....tuesday I think. It's driving me crazy. So I've also been drinking too much....again, and I think I'm getting back to my old ways which kinda sucks.....also off my pills (which might be one of the reasons I started drinking again). Just....ugh.

Has anyone else gotten into arguments about the LGBT (and the rest, sorry, forgot your initials) issues? How do you guys react if someone is being disparaging towards people of an orientation other than heterosexuality?
    I used to be really defensive and stood up for anything that got on my nerves about the subject....but honestly it's just not worth the trouble. People will always be against it and if you go out defending everything it just wastes your energy and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Can we please stop the religion talk, especially on this religion please. LOL I used to be a member and was kinda completely ostracized from it lol. So yah no more please

I am so burnt out. Been working every day for 2 weeks now, and won't have a day off till like....tuesday I think. It's driving me crazy. So I've also been drinking too much....again, and I think I'm getting back to my old ways which kinda sucks.....also off my pills (which might be one of the reasons I started drinking again). Just....ugh.

I used to be really defensive and stood up for anything that got on my nerves about the subject....but honestly it's just not worth the trouble. People will always be against it and if you go out defending everything it just wastes your energy and time.
    Dont look at me...keep it to yourself

I knew you were on the pill! When did it happen? And whens the baby gonna be here?

is it too late to join the club?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    is it too late to join the club?
    It's never too late to join the club, welcome~

Anyways Squee~

fiery shounen protagonist
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    It's never too late to join the club, welcome~

Anyways Squee~
    thank you (:

some of the things I've read here are saddening and others are infuriating and I can't help but feel like I know those feelings all too well.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    thank you (:

some of the things I've read here are saddening and others are infuriating and I can't help but feel like I know those feelings all too well.
    All parts of being a teenager/young adult really, there are always the ups and the downs. Life has once again been looking up for me, this has probably been the happiest school year of my life. Although, trying to explain asexuality to people is still infuriating. But, meh.

Anyways, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay at this fine establishment. ouo/

Has anyone else gotten into arguments about the LGBT (and the rest, sorry, forgot your initials) issues? How do you guys react if someone is being disparaging towards people of an orientation other than heterosexuality?

I.. Really don't give a sh*t. I do automatically dislike the people judging though, but that goes for everyone judging others on stupid arguments.

I would like to join. If that's cool with people.

Great news today: DOMA and Prop 8 have been ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. I'm so excited by this, but its probably still going to take a while for all the states to legalize gay marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz
    Great news today: DOMA and Prop 8 have been ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. I'm so excited by this, but its probably still going to take a while for all the states to legalize gay marriage.
    Words cannot express how happy I am. YESYESYES. After California repealed the decision to allow marriage equality, things began to look less progressive. At least now it's (mostly) all better. What prompted the DOMA was Hawaii wanting marriage equality...in 1993, and then people panicked (or, rather, Congress did).

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/27/us...%2Findex.jsonp
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

DOMA is gone, SB5 is dead in Texas, today truly is a day of cultural progress. For all of us!
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Party Time? Party Time.

I'm really happy about this news. It's only a matter of time now before all the states follow suit. *throws confetti everywhere*

I'm so glad that California has same–sex marriage now! I can't wait to see who legalizes it next. My state, New Jersey, would have legalized it by now, if our governor wasn't so conservative... Hopefully he'll come to his senses soon.

*Part Squee Cannon Shots everywhere* Considering I live in Cali this is excellent news. Seriously, I hope that the other states start to follow suit soon, it's taken 5 years for Prop 8 to be eradicated, I don't want it back again.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I'm so glad that California has same–sex marriage now! I can't wait to see who legalizes it next. My state, New Jersey, would have legalized it by now, if our governor wasn't so conservative... Hopefully he'll come to his senses soon.
    There's a chance might be Utah.

My dad's friend is a state senator for her and openly gay, and last night proposed to his boyfriend on TV.

L.F.D.

Hey, I would like to join if that okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokoton Returns View Post
    Hey, I would like to join if that okay...
    Yea, that's perfectly fine, are you LGBTA (Whatever else there is) or are you just a supporter?

Anyways Darato that's always nice to hear about things like that. Seriously, I bet all the states would of legalized gay marriage by now if Congress didn't get their panties in a bunch when Hawaii wanted it in 1993. I'm still surprised Hawaii hasn't tried again now.

Tumblr

this was pretty exciting news although it wouldn't affect my life directly it's nice to see others' get the treatment they deserve. especially after it was forcefully taken from them.

congrats to all (:

Godric- Of course you can join, I am not sure why I started that list in the first place, but it got pretty big and lost count of everyone that joined.
    Elysian- Try 2004-2005
    Shadow- Oh wow, that's horrible, I hope I never upset you when I bought up religion here? (Well technically was just about my life, which involves my Christian friends so I am not sure if it counts). Hope you are okay now.
    Sir- Again I hope me talking about my church and friends hasn't made you distance either.

Seriously I mean if it bothers you guys, I can stop it, was just more telling what's happening in my life since I disappear from months on end (Which the latest, I am moving again so I won't have the internet for almost a month I think), and it's just sharing but I can understand if it gets too much?

Spookz- Awesome, now to see what happens in Australia. Kevin Rudd just took over as prime minister here (Whether the election is still happening I am not sure, hmm) apparently he's a supporter of gay marriage, I think since he was a PM before and I don't recall gay marriage being legal, so we will have to see what happens.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    I love this, straight to the point.

I'm hoping this whole DOMA thing gives Illinois the extra push to legalize gay marriage in the fall when they're (supposedly) voting on it. I was so disappointed they pushed it back, but now it's something to look forward to.

In other news, the Pride parade here is tomorrow. Not sure if we're going or not yet, we never made a definite decision. But if we do go, it'll be easy since the parade route starts just down the street from my apartment.

I live in North Carolina, so gay marriage is not going to be legalized anytime soon here. I'm moving to Cali (hopefully).

He Will Be Loved l Sig By Sworn Metalhead

Page 1276 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 27611761226126612721273127412751276127712781279128012861326 ... LastLast