Page 1278 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 27811781228126812741275127612771278127912801281128212881328 ... LastLast
Results 31,926 to 31,950 of 33438

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by KatieIsGreen View Post
    I'm sorry that you have not been feeling so great, just wait until your ready and i'm sure everything will work out in the end. My father wouldnt speak to my brother for a year and a half after he came out and in that time I avoided him where possible. To me he had always told us he would love us no matter what we decided to do in life but when he turned his back on my brother like that i felt like he had ruined everything. They are reconnected now my dad will happily pick a fight with people who are openly homophobic.

Things always get better i quote so much but one thing i tell to anyone who is sad is "without the darkness we would never see the stars" we have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good. you will get their one day, all in good time and while you're on that journey I will be here to guide you and anyone else who needs through it. Consider me your compass
    Thanks for the encouraging words I always feel an urge to tell my parents and get it over with but ultimately now is really not the right time, especially as I'm more certain of how my parents (well, my mother) is going to react. Whenever I talk to her about any kind of LGBT issue (which is an issue that rarely comes up), she starts talking about people we know and then how she's relieved that she doesn't have to deal with having any gay children... that and she REALLY wants me to have kids of my own (tho even if I were straight I wouldn't, haha) .. I just sorta sit there and bite my tongue. She'll try and pretend she's okay with it but I know deep down she really won't be.

I know I'll have to cope with the initial disappointment and pain, but as with your father and brother, I hope in time it could bring me and my parents closer together. I have a very supportive sister as well, as you seem to be, and I know she'll be there to help me as well in case things get really bad. As you said with the quote in your post, I can only keep trying to be optimistic for now.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

*pops head in* Uh, hi.

Mind if I join the party? Just your regular lesbian here.
    Gamertag: PhantomX0990

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
    *pops head in* Uh, hi.

Mind if I join the party? Just your regular lesbian here.
    Everyone's welcome to join, so welcome to our little club of happiness and angst.

Is everyone ready for the new school year?

No, no, no, no, no, no, have I already said NO. I like my summer, but it's already starting to slip away from me, and I'm not enjoying that at all. It still feels like June, not July right now, and I don't want to go back to school. Though still, we get new freshy-mens this year, so that would be nice.

the weft and weave of fate guides the living to their end

Quote Originally Posted by FlyShyGuy View Post
    Thanks for the encouraging words I always feel an urge to tell my parents and get it over with but ultimately now is really not the right time, especially as I'm more certain of how my parents (well, my mother) is going to react. Whenever I talk to her about any kind of LGBT issue (which is an issue that rarely comes up), she starts talking about people we know and then how she's relieved that she doesn't have to deal with having any gay children... that and she REALLY wants me to have kids of my own (tho even if I were straight I wouldn't, haha) .. I just sorta sit there and bite my tongue. She'll try and pretend she's okay with it but I know deep down she really won't be.

I know I'll have to cope with the initial disappointment and pain, but as with your father and brother, I hope in time it could bring me and my parents closer together. I have a very supportive sister as well, as you seem to be, and I know she'll be there to help me as well in case things get really bad. As you said with the quote in your post, I can only keep trying to be optimistic for now.
    My brother has actually asked me for an egg so when/if him and his partner decide to have a child it will still have both of their genetics. I told him i will think seriously about it and wouldnt do it without talking to a counsellor about it. Truth is I love children but i dont know if i want them or not, i have to focus on my studies i will be almost 30 by that time and i want to enjoy my career and know we wont ever struggle supporting them. My brother on the other hand is responsible already in a stable job and so is his partner, its illegal in most states here for gay men to adopt. which to me is stupid i'd rather a child raised in a loving homosexual family than by parents who are addicted to drugs. I'm sure your mum will be a bit upset at first but eventually she will learn to love the unique part of you.

my brother and i used to fight a lot before he came out now he will go away(hes a flight attendant) and bring me back $300 dresses hes a stereotypical gay though.
    MEGANIUM
    "The Aroma that arises from its petals contains a substance that calms aggressive feelings"

Friend code 3ds: 2492 -5243 -1059 Add me for friend zone and inbox me yours once done

Quote Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
    Everyone's welcome to join, so welcome to our little club of happiness and angst.
    Why thank you.... I think.

Ha, I haven't gone to school in nearly four years.
    Gamertag: PhantomX0990

What she said.

Have some online classes going for now to get that out of the way, but easy when it's from my own place.

Also forgot to post this a while back. My sister-in-law's uncle just came out, and has gotten full support from his family. He was married for so many years and is in his late 60s, and his wife is hurt by it cause she loves him, but over all she supports him and wants him to be happy with everything.

Now with my brother-in-law's family, when J.K.Rowling made Dumledore gay they went insane and cured her name for what they did to him.

L.F.D.
    Last edited by Darato; 14th July 2013 at 7:55 AM.

I am so excited for the school year. A new school! And new classes! And new people! It'll all be good.

I'm not a student anymore, which is still a little weird to me. I'm still not used to not going to school, which isn't helped by the fact that my gf is still in college and my bff is going back to school for her masters degree.

Speaking of those two, my bff finally met my gf, (bff has been in Europe for the past year and lives in Ohio, so they hadn't met before now) and they both really like each other. I'm pleased by that since I've always felt your best friend is a good judge of a healthy relationship.

School? Haven't been since 2010 lol

Why thank you.... I think.

Good to see ya, your from PI correct? If so, I'm Soul over there

Possibly had one of my more stressful weeks in my life. And tonight I had 1 thing, then another, then another and now 1 more thing to stress me out!!!!

Honestly sometimes I think I'd be better off without a heart and instead like a computer chip or some **** :/

I won't be starting when other are, but I'm hoping to continue my culinary arts...I really enjoy it too which makes it better.

i'M sTiLl AlIvE aNd WeLl, It'S a MiRaClE (why yes, I have gotten into Homestuck, why do you ask?)
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

So, my date went really well, and we definitly want to og out again. we decided to take Things slow to see how it would work out
    Then we firecly made out at a party, according to my sober friend. (Don't remember that part myself)

"I sniped him from a high platform as he was being mobbed by Synths.
    I like to think that he never knew about my betrayal"

Well got some news that friend passed in a car wreck. Spent last night at a memorial for him and the others involved. Now, I hear there having another one friday night at 7.

Teens killed in Guntersville rollover crash
    By WAFF.com Staff

Three Marshall County teenagers were killed in a two-vehicle rollover wreck on Highway 431 near Guntersville Sunday afternoon. Six other passengers were injured.

The wreck happened on the section of Highway 431 north of Guntersville just before 3 p.m. A pickup truck carrying nine passengers, including several children, flipped on the side of the highway. Two people in the other car involved in the wreck were not injured.

The driver of the truck, 19-year-old John Ryan Lawson, of Albertville, was killed in the crash. A passenger in the bed of the truck, 19-year-old Blake Anthony Keener from Albertville, was also killed. A 13-year-old passenger in the cab of the truck died of her injuries, but the coroner is not releasing her name.

Multiple emergency response vehicles, police officials, State Troopers and medical helicopters responded to the scene.

Of the passengers in the pickup, four were riding in the cab, five in the bed of the truck. When the truck flipped, the passengers in the bed were thrown out. The truck landed in a ditch and caught fire. Witnesses said the group had been swimming.

State Troopers have confirmed three fatalities. Seven people were taken to Huntsville Hospital: five in serious condition, two listed in grave condition. One of the latter died.

A stretch of Highway 431, between Cathedral Caverns Highway and Highway 79, remained closed until about 6 p.m. when it was reopened to traffic.

An exact cause has not been determined.
    Last edited by CGS; 16th July 2013 at 11:35 PM.

Has everyone heard the good news? Gay marriage has been legalized in England and Wales, after receiving the Queen's approval!
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.

FSG- Eventually you will have to tell her, or well not have to, but she will find out so it's probably better to do it sooner rather then later, I think people really need to get over themselves (The ones who act like having gay children is horrible) because how is it any different from a heterosexual parent. Maybe something you should mention to your mother, having to take care of a severely disabled child would be extremely hard, see how she handles that (I am not talking about the minor things, I mean the disabilities that require you to take care of the child 24/7 well into their late twenties, my brother is 26 and is disabled, he can't walk or see, and has several things wrong so my mother is always looking after him, always had to and always will.)

So I don't really see how people can say I don't want to handle gay children, when it could be much harder. No offense to your mother, just those things annoy me.

Phantom- Sure welcome!
    Katie- 300$ dresses? Wow isn't he an awesome brother lol, I would love it if my sister bought me really expensive thing, but she is only just starting as a teacher.
    Darato- I am confused, they cured JK for making Dumbledore gay? Or made the latter cured?
    Shadow- Sorry to hear about that, hope you are alright

And I am back, just moved again and man was it annoying, still kinda poor and will be for the next 3 or so weeks, aleast I got the internet back (After waiting for like three weeks), our internet service really took forever, not only that but the day they were actually supposed to come out and look at it, they never came so we had to ring them up and they came today, and it took a while to actually get it going but it seems to be live, hate how long it took, moving really is stressful and not a one day job (Okay technically moving is, but the aftermath isn't).

As for the topic, I graduated in 2006 so I don't need to worry about that.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

Viewing was today, funeral is tomorrow. Memorial is at Football flied at Douglas High School for Ryan Lawson

Anyways, how is everyone?

flipping through the forums, i didnt expect to see such wonderful thread

i'd like to join the club ^w^

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    flipping through the forums, i didnt expect to see such wonderful thread

i'd like to join the club ^w^
    Anybodys Welcome!

So...Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1624 View Post
    Anybodys Welcome!

So...Welcome!
    thank you! ^w^

i dont think i introduced myself
    my name is noah and i currently live in england but i am moving to washington where my best friends are because moving to live near my ex was a bad idea so im just gonna settle in washington until i can find where i really belong
    Last edited by Nyoah; 18th July 2013 at 3:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Has everyone heard the good news? Gay marriage has been legalized in England and Wales, after receiving the Queen's approval!
    That's great! I hear Scotland's trying to follow suit, too!

How irritated do you get when someone calls something (like an inanimate object) that isn't homosexual, "gay"? I get very irritated. How is that locker, in any way, gay? Sometimes people can be...ugh.

Can't comprehend why someone would disown a child simply for being GLBT (and all the others) when they probably wouldn't disown it for being a criminal. Sometimes I wish that religion would just disappear.

Yeah, just got to remember to do my homework. Still got good grades, the only thing that prevented my from getting perfect in Chinese, History, and English was my habit of not doing my homework on time. Or simply not at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

I hate my brother sometimes. Like Zorro said, how is the video game gay?
    I'm a full supporter, just hang in there guys. I think if you want to, you can. Equal rights, as I say.
    Yeah, I got all A's for Semester 2, but got a B in Reading for Semester 1. Next year is going to be harder...
    Cobalion's back after spamming Swords Dance behind his Substitute for 3 turns! hypehypehypehypehype
    Shiny want list: (Adamant, reasonable IVs, nameable), (Modest/Timid, nameable), (Nameable), (Adamant, nameable)
    Shiny trade list: (GameStop event shiny, Naughty), (Hasty, Japan name), (Timid), (Modest, sadly), (Relaxed)
    PM me for IVs, level, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
    How irritated do you get when someone calls something (like an inanimate object) that isn't homosexual, "gay"? I get very irritated. How is that locker, in any way, gay? Sometimes people can be...ugh.

Can't comprehend why someone would disown a child simply for being GLBT (and all the others) when they probably wouldn't disown it for being a criminal. Sometimes I wish that religion .
    my friend's mom was completely fine when i told her im an atheist but had a panic attack when i said im gay

how come not believing in god is less shocking than loving the save sex to a christian person?
    im not saying all christian or religions like that, just some people

I'd like to join.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by R2J View Post
    I'd like to join.
    Hey, welcome to the club then! Are you LGBT or a supporter? Also welcome to everyone new since my last post as well

@Azure, yea, I swear some people. At times I don't understand how other's think, and what you said proves that. Though, still I just ignore them...

the weft and weave of fate guides the living to their end

Page 1278 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 27811781228126812741275127612771278127912801281128212881328 ... LastLast