Page 1282 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 28211821232127212781279128012811282128312841285128612921332 ... LastLast
Results 32,026 to 32,050 of 33463

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #32026
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    kalo region
    Posts
    226

    Default

    can i join am bi and also a uke
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/nathan/Downloads/dedenne.png[/IMG] iris : such a egg badges : Hana Badge.
    I keep my friend in my heart as close as gold when my soul truns silver and my memories are alway black and white i love everone xtraspecial my road was platuim and sappirie and voloconos were fire red grass leafgreen

  2. #32027
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    16

    Default

    It really isn't. I hated myself for years because I was gay and I'm still frustrated as hell because of it. It just makes life a lot harder and my life is already hard enough without needing sexuality and intimacy matters thrown in.
    Wellllllll that's the part that's interesting. Okay maybe not. What I mean is.. Just.. When you / I say 'Yes I'm gay but don't go to gay bars for _whatever reason_'.. Is it because you / I genuinely don't like the 'scene' for legitimate reasons or.. Because we're internally homophobic and at an extreme level, just don't like gay people, even if that includes ourselves, like, unconsciously, out of shame or something?

    I think we all know that it's actually the former reason.

    But..

    It's hard to explain to people,

    sometimes.

    I'm sure I'm not the only guy who's had to argue for his case that they're not internally homophobic, and that there are just parts of the uh.. 'subculture' that are legitimately just *bad*.

    Right?

    Why do so many gay guys refer to eachother as 'girls'. I am not a girl. Please do not call me that. No I don't use grindr. Having to say things like this all the time..

  3. #32028
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Hope, Alabama
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Why do so many gay guys refer to eachother as 'girls'. I am not a girl. Please do not call me that. No I don't use grindr. Having to say things like this all the time..
    I have no idea, all I know is I can't be around those "types" more then 10 mins without one doing something to piss me off.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

  4. #32029
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Rice Fields
    Posts
    205

    Default

    soo... hows it going people?
    "Welcome to the Rice Fields, Mother******!"

  5. #32030
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Hope, Alabama
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    soo... hows it going people?
    50/50 same old crap mixed with a few new things. Seems my BF is a tad bit clingy, didn't let me out of his site today.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

  6. #32031
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Confession Corner
    I am drunk as balls, (yay i'm finally 21 loll) so tke what I say with grain f salt
    I don't fel lik i'll amount to much. i'm in my 3rd year of comun college andve gotten D's an F's my entir tmie. my parentsn don't giv me any other option tho. it's either go 2 colleg or ur a bum in their eyes, and I hate it.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  7. #32032
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Confession Corner
    I am drunk as balls, (yay i'm finally 21 loll) so tke what I say with grain f salt
    I don't fel lik i'll amount to much. i'm in my 3rd year of comun college andve gotten D's an F's my entir tmie. my parentsn don't giv me any other option tho. it's either go 2 colleg or ur a bum in their eyes, and I hate it.
    Wow. That is like..

    Hillarious haha.

    When I'm in that state I can at least spell properly but it's

    probably not as funny.

  8. #32033
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melonjaywalk View Post
    Wow. That is like..

    Hillarious haha.

    When I'm in that state I can at least spell properly but it's

    probably not as funny.
    Oh dear god, why did I post that?
    Anyway, it is true. I don't wanna go to college anymore, but they're forcing me
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  9. #32034
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Rice Fields
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Oh dear god, why did I post that?
    Anyway, it is true. I don't wanna go to college anymore, but they're forcing me
    just tell them. whats the point of doing something you dont want to do?
    "Welcome to the Rice Fields, Mother******!"

  10. #32035
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KyuremFreeze View Post
    just tell them. whats the point of doing something you dont want to do?
    They're conservatives. If I don't go to college and make a name for myself, they consider me a bum. Even though I've been busting my balls at a job for 3 years with no signs of leaving.
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  11. #32036
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cat Heaven
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Dear lord. More peeps posting when they're drunk. Yippeeee////shot.

    what did i just read

    ANYWAYS
    My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
    Stuffs. (namely conversation with ,my friend that i came out to)
    And now they're sending me to a pychologist to "reform" me (wtf)
    The world sucks -_-

  12. #32037
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Rice Fields
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenConstellation View Post

    My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
    Stuffs. (namely conversation with ,my friend that i came out to)
    And now they're sending me to a pychologist to "reform" me (wtf)
    The world sucks -_-
    what is the world coming to... religion cant "reform" a gay preson, nor can a pychologist.just stay strong, my friends.
    "Welcome to the Rice Fields, Mother******!"

  13. #32038
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Blue Lantern Corps
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenConstellation View Post
    Dear lord. More peeps posting when they're drunk. Yippeeee////shot.

    what did i just read

    ANYWAYS
    My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
    Stuffs. (namely conversation with ,my friend that i came out to)
    And now they're sending me to a pychologist to "reform" me (wtf)
    The world sucks -_-
    They should trust you to make your own decisions, rather than checking up on you.

    There's no way to 'reform' someone, you're either gay or you're not and they should accept you for who you are.

    I hope that they come to see that there's nothing wrong with you




    Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

    If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

  14. #32039
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenConstellation View Post
    Dear lord. More peeps posting when they're drunk. Yippeeee////shot.

    what did i just read

    ANYWAYS
    My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
    Stuffs. (namely conversation with ,my friend that i came out to)
    And now they're sending me to a pychologist to "reform" me (wtf)
    The world sucks -_-
    My dad took me to a place like that for a month or two...it was his money, I figure. he still thinks there's something I can do to 'change,' or whatever, but we don't discuss it. Anyways, while I was being 'counseled' by the guy, it sort of cemented my lack of faith in humanity, because the guy is married, and has a daughter, but he's not attracted to women, and all...I mean, he's not miserable, and now that I'm more open towards religion, I can see that celibacy is a thing which could be respected, but it still was foreign to me. Anyway, just as it was his life, it's your's too. Just talk with the guy or whatever, and after a few months, I'd assume your parents will get tired of paying a hundred dollars every other week to 'fix' you (counseling is so expensive, you don't even know)

    ...I don't know if that's encouraging at all D:

    | tumblr. | dA |

  15. #32040
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Hope, Alabama
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Confession Corner

    I need a beer...so I might just steal one from DJ's freg
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

  16. #32041
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cat Heaven
    Posts
    260

    Default

    They see things differently, like they think being bi/les/gay is just a mindset or something >.>
    But since they are convinced I'm a pathological liar I suppose I'll just sit through 2 hours and act like a mute :/

  17. #32042
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Hope, Alabama
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenConstellation View Post
    They see things differently, like they think being bi/les/gay is just a mindset or something >.>
    But since they are convinced I'm a pathological liar I suppose I'll just sit through 2 hours and act like a mute :/
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenConstellation View Post
    Dear lord. More peeps posting when they're drunk. Yippeeee////shot.

    what did i just read

    ANYWAYS
    My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
    Stuffs. (namely conversation with ,my friend that i came out to)
    And now they're sending me to a pychologist to "reform" me (wtf)
    The world sucks -_-
    Isn't the first I've heard of this, some of it is basic-ed off religion. Some believe "God" created up to be straight, and that the "Devil" is behind us being Bi/Les/Gay. I don't mean to bash anybody's religion or anything. But, there are people who take the stuff way to far. Such as my family believes if your gay in anyway, its a sign of the "Devil" and they throw you out right then and there. And their are churches out there that won't allow Gays in them. I for one don't believe in religion, as for "God" and the "Devil", I always seen it as if you believe in one, you believe in the other. Reason, you talk about both in church. Anyways, back to the subject...the mute thing won't help much. It'll just make the sessions longer and longer. All I know to do is, lie lie lie and get the hell out of there...those people will but you in the nut house.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

  18. #32043
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenConstellation View Post
    Dear lord. More peeps posting when they're drunk. Yippeeee////shot.

    what did i just read

    ANYWAYS
    My parents have this anti-homosexual attitude and they were snooping through my computer. and found stuffs.
    Stuffs. (namely conversation with ,my friend that i came out to)
    And now they're sending me to a pychologist to "reform" me (wtf)
    The world sucks -_-
    My mom honestly believes I'm gay because I ship two male characters in a tv show so I fully know how you feel. The weird part is, I'm a female??? So I don't understand how shipping two male characters on a tv show makes me a homosexual.

    I do completely understand how that must make you feel though. Parents really need to understand that their child needs to live their own life, and that they can;t make your decisions for you. My mom is actually rather accepting, and I love her a lot. She doesn't understand asexuality but she supports it because I'm her daughter. The only thing she's truly iffy about as of late is allowing me to get a certain nose piercings, but she has decided as long as I don't go overboard with piercings, I may do it.

  19. #32044
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Wyvern Valley
    Posts
    6,403

    Default

    Be careful around dj's beer...
    I was sent to an anti-gay psychologist once.
    Spoiler alert: it didn't help at all

  20. #32045
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R2J View Post
    Confession Corner

    I need a beer...so I might just steal one from DJ's freg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post
    Be careful around dj's beer...
    I was sent to an anti-gay psychologist once.
    Spoiler alert: it didn't help at all
    I'm starting to think that you all think that like I am a big drinker or something but aaaaaaaaaagh I'm not all bad like that all the time and stuff :/

    Oooooh oh I saw this pretty guy at the post office today and he was all like clean and weird looking but soooo pretty like he was cut out of like a womanz sex dream or like the gods were like "meh let's make up for all the ugly people". I spent like 6 minutes sending a letter because I was distracted and stuff hehe
    Last edited by Sir DJ; 31st July 2013 at 10:07 AM.
    Blorp

  21. #32046
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Rice Fields
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beirut View Post
    My mom honestly believes I'm gay because I ship two male characters in a tv show so I fully know how you feel. The weird part is, I'm a female??? So I don't understand how shipping two male characters on a tv show makes me a homosexual.

    I do completely understand how that must make you feel though. Parents really need to understand that their child needs to live their own life, and that they can;t make your decisions for you. My mom is actually rather accepting, and I love her a lot. She doesn't understand asexuality but she supports it because I'm her daughter. The only thing she's truly iffy about as of late is allowing me to get a certain nose piercings, but she has decided as long as I don't go overboard with piercings, I may do it.
    shipping two male characters doesnt make you gay. just like training a fighting type pokemon doesent make you a body builder.
    "Welcome to the Rice Fields, Mother******!"

  22. #32047
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    346

    Default

    So I wonder if anyone else has this... well err, problem. I have a hard time getting along with other gay guys, and dating always ends terribly for one reason or another. However, straight guys LOVE me. They'll even hit on me. Nothing ever comes of it, and sometimes I wonder if I'm reading things wrong. My friends have even witnessed it and agree that I mainly get hit on by straight guys. I've even been told multiple times: if I were gay I'd date you. It's like I have this super power thatstops working before anything worth while happens.

    Anybody have the same issues?

  23. #32048
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazekickblaziken View Post
    So I wonder if anyone else has this... well err, problem. I have a hard time getting along with other gay guys, and dating always ends terribly for one reason or another. However, straight guys LOVE me. They'll even hit on me. Nothing ever comes of it, and sometimes I wonder if I'm reading things wrong. My friends have even witnessed it and agree that I mainly get hit on by straight guys. I've even been told multiple times: if I were gay I'd date you. It's like I have this super power thatstops working before anything worth while happens.

    Anybody have the same issues?
    i wish, but how is it possible to hit on a guy if they're straight? weird

  24. #32049
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    287

    Default

    oh we're doing confessions?

    ok then

    i care a little bit too much about love that sometimes i lose sight of everything else, i havent even seen my family in months, left them for almost a year and only saw them once for a month
    lost few friends because of it but i still think having someone to love is something i'll always want
    i only realized it recently because im single
    im returning to my family friday cause it'll be a long flight from thursday

  25. #32050
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    i wish, but how is it possible to hit on a guy if they're straight? weird
    Trust me, you don't wish this happend to you. It's like a constant build up and then you get an anti-climax.

    Maybe hit on was the wrong phrase. More like flirt. Once a long time ago, I went on vacation and when I was gone, one of our regular customers (maybe 3 years older than me) told me I wasn't allowed to leave with out telling him first.

Page 1282 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 28211821232127212781279128012811282128312841285128612921332 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •