Page 1282 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 28211821232127212781279128012811282128312841285128612921332 ... LastLast
Results 32,026 to 32,050 of 33335

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Ugh, I hate it when people call things they hate 'gay'. Find the right adjective, people.

In other news, even Disney is jumping onto the equality train.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Okay, I don't know if anyone else has heard of the whole "Straight Pride" bollocks, but it's a big target of ridicule over on Tumblr. HOWEVER, there have also been legitimate complaints of straight-bashing that are drowned out by people saying "WE HAVE IT WORSE YOUR PROBLEMS DONT COUNT HURR DURR DERP". Case in point, this comment string. Now, after reading it, who do you side with? The straight girl making legitimate points, or the people who are ignoring it and bullying her just for saying that some straight people have problems too?
    In my opinion, no one should be subjected to bashing of any sort, no matter what their background is. Just because you're gay doesn't make it okay to hate straight people, just because you're a woman doesn't make it okay to hate men, just because you aren't religious doesn't make it okay to hate on people who are religious, etc.

I'm just really like serious about that sorta thing for some reason.

All this drama concerning fighting with exs and whatnot has scared me off from romance a bit; however, I am in love with my best friend. The problem is that I think that they are straight. Maybe I won't confess--atm I have no time for anything, much less romance. I also don't want our interactions to be awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by AbFabTrainerKira View Post
    Okay, I don't know if anyone else has heard of the whole "Straight Pride" bollocks, but it's a big target of ridicule over on Tumblr. HOWEVER, there have also been legitimate complaints of straight-bashing that are drowned out by people saying "WE HAVE IT WORSE YOUR PROBLEMS DONT COUNT HURR DURR DERP". Case in point, this comment string. Now, after reading it, who do you side with? The straight girl making legitimate points, or the people who are ignoring it and bullying her just for saying that some straight people have problems too?
    That girl needs to learn that everyone has problems. And that is just ridiculous--both side should have never started it, there's no reason to confirm the girl's beliefs gosh darnit. Free speech is wonderful, but it allows things such as the WBC. I didn't take a look at the actual link, but I can guess the content from people's reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Ugh, I hate it when people call things they hate 'gay'. Find the right adjective, people.

In other news, even Disney is jumping onto the equality train.
    That's good...just a few years late. Come on, you can't call it brave for showing a gay couple once. ._. I mean, it is a good thing to show a non-stereotyped (as far as I know) couple.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Well, I hate to combo-break the conversation but.. I kinda need advice. lol
    So: The guy I like likes me back, and we're now dating. But he haven't come out to his parents yet, and is a bit scared of that. How should I act? If I'm supposed to at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post
    So: The guy I like likes me back, and we're now dating. But he haven't come out to his parents yet, and is a bit scared of that. How should I act? If I'm supposed to at all?
    I've actually been in the exact same situation as you with my partner. I'd say just give the guy some time, and don't force him to come out before he's ready. You can try and encourage him and offer to come with him if it helps, but don't push him into doing it.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"I am not a bad man
    Even though I do bad things
    Very bad things
    Such horrible things"

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Well, I hate to combo-break the conversation but.. I kinda need advice. lol
    just tell him to do whatever he think is right, telling them or keeping it, its a big step so take it slowly

Sure, thanks People. I'll just be supportive at the sideline then.

Hello to everybody new!

Ah. It seems we're talking about relationships? Well the boy I like has been talking to me a lot more and he keeps sending me stuff saying 'I heard this and thought of you.'. He's really great and I'd love to tell him how I feel but at the same time we're best friends and he has told everyone in our group of friends that he is not interested in a relationship. It's quite troublesome to be honest.

I'm actually vacationing in a large city right now and he's texted me every day asking how I am and usually talking to me for hours at a time until either of us needt go. Usually about really dorky stuff but it feels nice to have someone thinking after you every day.

So my true issue is how much I adore this guy but how worried I am to tell him my true feelings. Mostly because of our amazing friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by Beirut View Post
    Hello to everybody new!

Ah. It seems we're talking about relationships? Well the boy I like has been talking to me a lot more and he keeps sending me stuff saying 'I heard this and thought of you.'. He's really great and I'd love to tell him how I feel but at the same time we're best friends and he has told everyone in our group of friends that he is not interested in a relationship. It's quite troublesome to be honest.

I'm actually vacationing in a large city right now and he's texted me every day asking how I am and usually talking to me for hours at a time until either of us needt go. Usually about really dorky stuff but it feels nice to have someone thinking after you every day.

So my true issue is how much I adore this guy but how worried I am to tell him my true feelings. Mostly because of our amazing friendship.
    awww this is really sweet <3
    do you know his sexuality though? if so then you should wait for the perfect moment(which hopefully will come soon) to tell him ^w^

Relationships? I have a crush but no sure if he's straight or what. He sometimes act like he likes me in the same way, then others he pays no mind to me.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

right now my only crush is my ps3
    its not as good as a real person but it'll do until i find someone to date or have a crush on

Hello to everybody new!

Based upon how he says he isn't interested in a relationship, however he likes speaking to you that much about topics mostly concerning things that have to do with you, I would guess he is probably just lying about what he is telling people and may be interested in a relationship towards you.

However I can see how this situation can be a little tricky because you already have established a good friendship and if you tell him your true feelings and it isn't a mutual thing he may distance himself from you, or you may enter a relationship that becomes faulty down the road causing you to break up along with destroying the friendship you've established.

So, in my opinion I would take things really slowly and not make any brash decisions. Keep talking about the things you've been talking about, and if you feel comfortable with it add something just a little "flirty" in there like once or twice to see how he reacts. (don't overdo it though or he could take notice quite easily)

If a relationship truly doesn't appear to be something he's interested in, try to distance yourself just a little bit so that you can try not to get too attached to him.

I'm just speaking from experience here, and I personally feel that he is at least slightly interested in you. So keep up what you're doing and just be careful.

I like this thread. It is like a portable DR. Phil that I can just view on my cellphone whenever I feel Down.
    And for the topic: I'd say og for it. If he's really a friend, He'll understand

I like this thread. It is like a portable DR. Phil that I can just view on my cellphone whenever I feel Down.
    And for the topic: I'd say og for it. If he's really a friend, He'll understand
    Dr. Phil?

*Walks away*

Yeah, I can't stand him >.<
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

Oh? Why's that? I rather fancy his way of trying to understand and deal With other Peoples problems. And he sometimes come up With some rather good advice. Same gorw for Oprah

Oh? Why's that? I rather fancy his way of trying to understand and deal With other Peoples problems. And he sometimes come up With some rather good advice. Same gorw for Oprah
    Keyword: Sometimes

Let me just state I don't like Phil, Oprah, Anderson, or Harvey. Those type of shows bore me more then watching golf.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

Nah, it's really interesting when you interest in how other People act around messed up People. lol
    And golf makes me want to claw out my eyeballs and strangle someone With them, somehow

do you guys have any plans now that its summer vacation?

"Now that it's summer vacation"? Well, I work until August 20th when I start at college

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    do you guys have any plans now that its summer vacation?
    Been in summer since 2010

Nah, it's really interesting when you interest in how other People act around messed up People. lol
    And golf makes me want to claw out my eyeballs and strangle someone With them, somehow
    My sister's a nut job so yea.......
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

awww this is really sweet <3
    do you know his sexuality though? if so then you should wait for the perfect moment(which hopefully will come soon) to tell him ^w^
    I'm a female actually! I'm here as a supporter (or Heteroromantic Asexual.) ouo. But I do know he is straight, due to his chats with us in the group of friends.

@If U Seek Amy; thank you for your advice! I'll certainly keep that in mind!

I'm a female actually! I'm here as a supporter (or Heteroromantic Asexual.) ouo. But I do know he is straight, due to his chats with us in the group of friends.

@If U Seek Amy; thank you for your advice! I'll certainly keep that in mind!
    oh, my apologies, i did not know that

Is it bad that I have trouble developing feelings for people? i'm 18 and bi and it's been a while since i felt anything for anybody more than just a crush. sometimes i worry that i'll end up lonely just because i can't seem to find anybody i'm even interested in. i hope somebody can relate kuz i hate feeling lonely even though i'm ok being single for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    Is it bad that I have trouble developing feelings for people? i'm 18 and bi and it's been a while since i felt anything for anybody more than just a crush. sometimes i worry that i'll end up lonely just because i can't seem to find anybody i'm even interested in. i hope somebody can relate kuz i hate feeling lonely even though i'm ok being single for now.
    I know the feeling. Although my issue isn't exactly the same. I've only ever been in one relationship and it didn't go over or end well. Not to mention he wasn't exactly a pleasant guy. Before that, I had never experienced romantic attraction to anyone, other than some of the attractive faces I saw on tv. I still have a little bit of that issue today, but I do develope romantic feelings now, I just don't EXPRESS them. Especially because most are crushes and I'm never sure if that person feels the same.

I mean. My current crush has been a crush since mid-March and we've still just remained very close friends.

But I myself, have trouble developing sexual attraction to people. Usually not thinking about things in that general sense. So I do understand your issue.

oh, my apologies, i did not know that
    Ah its all good! I get it a lot actually. It's rather tricky to determine gender online without going to check. (at least in my opinion it is.)

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    i think its pretty normal, i mean like you said, so far you havent find anyone you're interested it, give it sometime and hopefully mr. or mrs. right will appear ^w^
    Ah its all good! I get it a lot actually. It's rather tricky to determine gender online without going to check. (at least in my opinion it is.)
    thank you ^w^ and yeah its sometimes hard

Page 1282 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 28211821232127212781279128012811282128312841285128612921332 ... LastLast