Page 1286 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 2861186123612761282128312841285128612871288128912901296 ... LastLast
Results 32,126 to 32,150 of 33334

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Might as well get in on this too

CONFESSION CORNER

When I was 14, my dad disowned me. Not for any true reasons, really just because he felt like disowning me would save him money. On the positive side however, I was adopted by my step-dad who is amazing.

Um. I'm also prone to seizures but I don't have epillepsy and they can't figure out why I get them. I'm also prone to nose bleeds and suffer from mild Dermatillomania.

CONFESSION CORNER

I've just been disowned by my family for not believing the way they do.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

Quote Originally Posted by R2J View Post
    I don't use planes

Rather just drive...
    i dont think its easy to drive from england to dubai

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    i dont think its easy to drive from england to dubai
    Well then, it'd be much harder from Alabama lol

And watch the one liners...
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

Quote Originally Posted by R2J View Post
    Well then, it'd be much harder from Alabama lol

And watch the one liners...
    point is, whether its england or alabama, im still stuck in a 7 hours plane, probably next to an old judging person who hates me for no reason and cant stop giving me the death look (surprisingly this is common in planes)
    sorry about the one liner

i'll go ahead and say another confession
    CONFESSION CORNER

i was disowned and reowned and became the pride of my mom because im a "real man" who is "straight" forward
    yeah i basically became a person my parents will brag about and they dont even know me
    my normal friends know me more than my own family and i hate how they look highly of me, they dont know i disagree with their religion and that im gay
    sometimes i wanna tell them but then i just think of how my mom would feel if she finds out, she'll be destroyed

Parents outside of Norway are so weird! My mom just stared awkwardly at me, an my dad haven't mentioned it ever since she told him.
    I'd be so. Angry. If my parents disowned me. They wouldn't get away with it

Sorry to hear tht, guys. I really hope things will work out for you

point is, whether its england or alabama, im still stuck in a 7 hours plane, probably next to an old judging person who hates me for no reason and cant stop giving me the death look (surprisingly this is common in planes)
    sorry about the one liner

i'll go ahead and say another confession
    CONFESSION CORNER

i was disowned and reowned and became the pride of my mom because im a "real man" who is "straight" forward
    yeah i basically became a person my parents will brag about and they dont even know me
    my normal friends know me more than my own family and i hate how they look highly of me, they dont know i disagree with their religion and that im gay
    sometimes i wanna tell them but then i just think of how my mom would feel if she finds out, she'll be destroyed
    That's really sad. Would she kick you out or do anything if she found out? In my case I felt relatively safe and told my parentsn (a while ago). They tried some nonsense about me seeing a priest or living a celibate life. I made it clear I was having none of that, and things were what they were and really they only option they had was to deal with it. They have, to varying degrees. My dad more so than my mom.

Eventually you will have to come out, so you should prepare yourself for that, but don't come out before you're ready, or if it will put you in an unsafe position.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post
    Parents outside of Norway are so weird! My mom just stared awkwardly at me, an my dad haven't mentioned it ever since she told him.
    I'd be so. Angry. If my parents disowned me. They wouldn't get away with it

Sorry to hear tht, guys. I really hope things will work out for you
    After a few years of not having contact with them, it just sinks in to your mind that their dead (Atleast for me). But, disowning because of religious views is completely stupid. But then again, most of the family are idiots.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

Quote Originally Posted by Blazekickblaziken View Post
    @Godric, I don't get attached to straight guys, just a bit lustful when they start incinuating themselves or groping me. >.>
    Maybe your 'straight' friends aren't that straight after all, although I think straight guys who are comfortable around gay guys have a tendency to be extra cozy and homoerotic themselves (playfully, unfortunately). Although I've had a couple of experiences recently which resulted in one of the guys coming out, haha.
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    Maybe your 'straight' friends aren't that straight after all, although I think straight guys who are comfortable around gay guys have a tendency to be extra cozy and homoerotic themselves (playfully, unfortunately). Although I've had a couple of experiences recently which resulted in one of the guys coming out, haha.
    ^ I agree

I know I may start some fire...but gonna say it anyways. Some relationships end from something someone does. Some people blame others when they made the mistake....

Quote Originally Posted by Blazekickblaziken View Post
    That's really sad. Would she kick you out or do anything if she found out? In my case I felt relatively safe and told my parentsn (a while ago). They tried some nonsense about me seeing a priest or living a celibate life. I made it clear I was having none of that, and things were what they were and really they only option they had was to deal with it. They have, to varying degrees. My dad more so than my mom.

Eventually you will have to come out, so you should prepare yourself for that, but don't come out before you're ready, or if it will put you in an unsafe position.
    knowing my mom she'll just be heart broken and will never get near me again :/
    i plan to never tell, my dad however i came out to him because i was angry with him, he just thinks im kidding so it doesnt really matter

Gonna have a long day...

Hows is everyone?
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

My parents found out about me two days ago because my ex-girlfriend snitched on me to my mom so she could **** me over with my parents and simultaneously have them become so paranoid it'd make it impossible for me to ever be with another guy for as long as I'm living with them.

I'm experiencing hell through short breaks of quiet desperation from my parents.

How am I?
    Not fine.

Personally waited till I moved out before saying anything to my parents about it.

Of course they were pissed
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

That's a very good idea, R2J, that is what I would have done too if I knew my parents would freak out over it.
    And if they disown you, disown them back, and everything will work out fine.

Of course, that is not what happened when i told my mother, who took it way better than anticipated. I love my mom

Lol talking about drinking.. a few days ago I went out with friends and I had a bit too much lol.. And I was argueing with this random guy about the amsterdam gay parade lol. Telling him he shouldn't be so mean to gay people
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I have a past of dating the same sex, but over the past 7 years I've been the term Straight.

Yeah, him and Shadow got disowned. I got a new nickname from the family (Devil)

That's a very good idea, R2J, that is what I would have done too if I knew my parents would freak out over it.

Of course, that is not what happened when i told my mother, who took it way better than anticipated. I love my mom

Hows is everyone?

you'd think after not seeing me, my dad would just be happy, instead he started bulls****ing me about my sexuality
    "this is just a joke and you'll recover, i'll be there to remind you!"
    "men are meant to f*** and women are meant to be f***ed!"
    "blah blah blah god blah blah not right blah blah blah blah hell"

im sick and tired of this homophobia, i wish i've never returned home

so yeah you can say im doing very well

You have so many that grow up in a religious family, the slightest thing that makes them think your not following their beliefs, can make them see you different as they did before.

But people deal with it in different ways, personally I was glad my parents kicked me out at the age of 12. I grew up not depending on others.

Hows is everyone?

you'd think after not seeing me, my dad would just be happy, instead he started bulls****ing me about my sexuality
    "this is just a joke and you'll recover, i'll be there to remind you!"
    "men are meant to f*** and women are meant to be f***ed!"
    "blah blah blah god blah blah not right blah blah blah blah hell"

im sick and tired of this homophobia, i wish i've never returned home

so yeah you can say im doing very well

Credit to Inferno Production!

i know, thats why i plan to move away again
    i never feel myself there, im always pressured and i hate lying to the rest of my family about my sexuality
    its not only sexuality, they wouldnt even allow me to dye my hair, get a tattoo or even something as simple as wearing a necklace or bracelets

getting a tattoo i can see why they'll refuse but the rest?

Strict?

I would'nt last in you family

i know, thats why i plan to move away again
    i never feel myself there, im always pressured and i hate lying to the rest of my family about my sexuality
    its not only sexuality, they wouldnt even allow me to dye my hair, get a tattoo or even something as simple as wearing a necklace or bracelets

getting a tattoo i can see why they'll refuse but the rest?

Credit to Inferno Production!

Shh nobody must know my sercerts!

Yea my parents didn't like it at all.
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*

Quote Originally Posted by Volts View Post
    Strict?

I would'nt last in you family
    far too strict

im moving out soon and hopefully i can manage my life as i want it to be

far too strict

im moving out soon and hopefully i can manage my life as i want it to be
    Keep your head up, it may sound like a cliché but the more you push on them the more they'll see that it's not "just a phase."

They may be family, but it'll ruin you before anything if you force yourself to live a lie for their sake. You seem headstrong, so you'll do just fine once you're out of their house and in an apartment or house of your own.
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

Quote Originally Posted by Godric View Post
    Keep your head up, it may sound like a cliché but the more you push on them the more they'll see that it's not "just a phase."

They may be family, but it'll ruin you before anything if you force yourself to live a lie for their sake. You seem headstrong, so you'll do just fine once you're out of their house and in an apartment or house of your own.
    thanks
    i've got motivated to follow my dream, not theirs, theirs is for me to be the perfect religious man, but thats not who i am
    my dream is to live a happy life with a guy i like, not live a lie and marry a woman because they want me to, even bloodline wont make me their perfect son
    i hope one day they'll understand though

Page 1286 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 2861186123612761282128312841285128612871288128912901296 ... LastLast