Page 1288 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2881188123812781284128512861287128812891290129112921298 ... LastLast
Results 32,176 to 32,200 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #32176
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ponyville, Equestria
    Posts
    370

    Default

    So my life's been going downhill. I failed another semester of college, my parents are threatening to start taking money from my paychecks if I don't pass, and one of my best friends is at risk of both homelessness AND suicide (he'd rather be dead than on the streets)
    Welcome to the dungeon, little girl. We've got fun and games.



  2. #32177
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    The important thing right now is to try and be there for your friend, and look into some to some other options, for your school stuff, that can help you still go, but keep on track.

    Also here's something I posted in the AA Family club that is also more of what I posted the other day here

    Quote Originally Posted by S
    we learn from history. If a trojan horse appeared on our border in the middle of a war, would we let it into our country? No, because we have learned from history. Well, we have a history book that is very important; god's scriptures. So why do we let gay marriage enter into our country? Have we not read what happened to soddom and gomorrah? And how do we somehow convince ourselves (and others) that god will stay his hand and somehow protect us when we continue in sexual sin, abortion, drugs, pornography, lying, cheating, stealing, etc.? God will not protect us if we continue to trample under our feet his laws. Sadly this wonderful country will one day be destroyed because of our own wickedness, unless we repent.
    Quote Originally Posted by B
    america isn't a theocracy. You can't rightfully base all of our laws on the bible when freedom of (and from) religion is a constitutional right. Basing laws on christian doctrine is a slap in the face to muslims, buddhists, atheists, taoists, native faiths, and so on that have no belief in the validity of the bible or the book of mormon. Church and state are separate. That's a fundamental american right. Whether or not same-sex marriage is legalized is a matter of civil law, not religious law. Holy matrimony is a religious matter and the criteria for holy matrimony are up to each individual church. Civil marriage, however, is a legal contract independent of any religion. I don't barge into your church and tell you what to do just because i disagree with it. Please keep your church out of my love life.
    Quote Originally Posted by C
    i hear canada is nice this time of year
    Quote Originally Posted by J
    B, I agree that because of laws Church and State are separate, and that Holy Matrimony and Civil Marriage should remain separate matters. Problem is, once it becomes a nationally accepted practice, there's nothing stopping people from, as you say, "barg(ing) into your church and tell(ing) you what to do" because they do disagree with it.
    http://www.essexchronicle.co.uk/Gay-...ail/story.html
    Quote Originally Posted by B
    Same-sex marriage is already legal in several states and I haven't heard of any church being sued in America. As we both have said, the US makes a big deal about the separation of church and state. And that article relates to the UK, a nation which definitely has different laws, especially with their perception of the roles of church and state. I know that I don't want to get married in the LDS temple because I'm not LDS at all. I don't see why the church is so afraid of me getting married in a courthouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by J
    As long as it remains on a state-to-state level there shouldn't be any issues of being sued. It's when it becomes national that that happens, which is why I put up the article from the UK, a place that has already accepted it nationally.
    Personally, I'm not "afraid" or even fighting people who want to get married in a courthouse. That's their choice and they are fully entitled to it. It's when they want to infringe on my rights to live my own religion. I appreciate you understanding that when you are not of a religion it'd be a little much to demand to be married in that church, but there are people who are LDS or Christian and want to be married in a church that doesn't allow it that may not see it the same way.
    As for others, the freedom of speech allows us (and you) to stand up for what we believe in, and I hope you take the response I first made as a way of explaining more about my perspective and not me getting mad at you for posting yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by S
    This is not just an issue of gay marriage. It is a shoutout against ALL sin. Whether it be drugs, pornography, murder, rape, incest, violence, abortion, etc. So who defines sin? Who defines what is right and wrong? Not man, not the government, not EVEN religion. (If the POPE came out tomorrow and said murder is OK, would we go murder? NO because we ALL INHERENTLY KNOW that murder is WRONG.) GOD defines sin. He has given us each a conscience. We all INHERENTLY know that the above-mentioned practices (and many other things) are WRONG. All blessings are based on natural laws that reward us for good choices. If we choose not to obey, we suffer the consequences of our own disobedience. If we allow our country to permit murder, we will eventually die out. If we allow Abortion, we will eventually die out because all babies will be aborted. If we legalize stealing, people will become lazy, wont go to work, and will instead focus their efforts on stealing, and our economy fall into ruin (as well as our safety). If we permit laws that allow everyone in the nation to carry around Nuclear weapons, chances are good this world will explode pretty soon. That is the point of this. When the government legalizes (and encourages) "sin," destruction, sadness, and misery will ALWAYS follow. Well, if you don't believe me, read history books, read the bible, and pay attention to current news. We are becoming more wicked, and we daily see more destruction. I simply encourage all do their part to leave their sins, and do their best to protect ourselves from self-destruction. Alma 41:10 Wickedness never was happiness. I'd just love to see a happier world, but the means we use to achieve that go in direct opposition to the laws of God. If we want to be happy, we must follow GOD's laws and accept GOD's blessings no matter what religion, organization, party, or group we are a part of.
    Quote Originally Posted by B
    Abortion is legal. People still have babies. And I don't think the Bible told us not to carry nuclear weapons on our person.

    Quote Originally Posted by C
    Canadians are moral
    Quote Originally Posted by P
    Just like to point out something: The Bible is by no means fact nor does it have any significance from a historical standpoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by T
    We can always ask god what he thinks....he is really the only one that can give us a clear and definite answer
    Quote Originally Posted by C
    We could ask a Canadian
    Quote Originally Posted by K
    K, I normally don't get involved in political posts, but I think gay rights transcends politics. It's about people. Spencer, please think about the gay teenagers, boys, girls reading this post. Being gay is not an action; it's an identity. And I think reading that your very identity, the essence of who you are as a person, is sinful, leads to the dangerously high suicide rate we have in this country for young, gay individuals. If we want to be happy, we need to accept and love each other for the beautiful people we are. How do you repent for your own genetics?
    Quote Originally Posted by T
    There is both an identity (attraction) and an action (acting on it) connected with being gay. (eg. the Pope was obviously not condoning gay sex/marriage among priests when he accepted gay priests) Using the two interchangeably in arguments either way is a fallacy, since they are distinct concepts. Regardless of which side you're on, some wise words to remember are "A good man can scarcely serve the truth worse than to defend it by ill-conceived arguments" -Henry Eyring (the world-renowned scientist, not the Mormon Apostle)
    Quote Originally Posted by S
    So if i was born with a genetic desire to rape or kill i would control myself because killing is wrong. What about child molesters? Should we allow them to rape our children simply because they were "born that way?" Or should we allow someone who has been a theif from birth to rob from anyone he wants simply because he likes it? Imagine what we could get away with if we justified our every bad accion or decision with "well, sorry but i was born that way." We all have desires to sin, but those who are happy are those who learn to control their appetites and passions. So kari, you're right, being gay is NOT a sin. people don't have to repent for how they feel or how they were born, but if they choose to act on those desires it IS a sin.
    Quote Originally Posted by B
    Stealing harms society because it creates a victim. The same goes for rape and murder. Who is the victim of two women falling in love with each other? I know many gay and lesbian couples that are just like any other. They pay bills, shop for groceries, and vote in November. The other things you listed are wrong and can be proven wrong by the fact that people are harmed. I see no one being harmed by two people loving each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by K
    First off, I would NEVER equate rape or murder with being gay. Apples and oranges. No, apples and something not even remotely similar--airplanes. Even if you believe being gay is a sin, to compare loving someone of the same gender to MURDER is very offensive. And thank you Taylor for pointing out my fallacy--I will clarify. (And I apologize because this might come off as an attack. This is not my intent. I simply want to have a discussion about a subject I feel passionately about). There is a distinction between identity and action, this is true. But telling someone that they must never act upon inherent desires/inclinations surrounds their identity with shame anyway. They feel guilty for desires they cannot control. Whether or not you brand their identity as a sin (versus acting on it), they WILL feel as if God somehow loves them less. Many churches also claim that they treat gay individuals with love and respect, but then tell them they must never act upon their identity. They accept that these individuals did not choose their identity, but tell them they must remain celibate their entire lives (or, choose to marry a person of a gender they are not attracted to). Imagine telling your daughter she can never marry the person she loves most in this world. Imagine telling her she can never raise a family with this person. She will not get into the celestial kingdom because of a factor she cannot control. She cannot get married in the Temple or ever have the wedding she has dreamed of. She has done nothing wrong, nothing to deserve this, but she is denied these things anyway. Better yet, imagine yourself, not being able to be the person that you are. Imagine having to be alone your entire life because you were born with what is referred to as a "weakness" that you can never overcome. I don't think of that as love or respect. I think of it as oppression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    We tend to lock people who murder and tape up in prison or Psychiatric hospitals depending on the case, but we don't lock or stone gays anymore cause this isn't the old days where we stuff to someone, cause we don't like the thing they do and isn't someone that hurts someone else. Raping and killing someone. That's hurting someone else. Two people of the same gender being together that's between them and no one else has a right to tell them it. Not even with in the last 50 years did we grant couples of separate race the right to marry, but we saw that was wrong so we changed it, as were changing same sex marriage. Churches do have every single right to ban it within their own thing, but not to tell others that it can and can't be there. The US and the rest of the world change with times as we see what is right, and were starting to see giving people of the same gender who are in love the right to marry is the right thing to do. It doesn't change who you are as a person, and if it really hurts you that much to see they are plenty of places in the world that still won't have it, or how we have all the old people today who make racist comments who never changes with the times, we'll have plenty like that with the same sex thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by B
    Ps: I find it highly insulting that you put me on the same level as a child molester and a murderer simply because I am openly gay and go on dates with men. I'm not a monster. I'm not a killer. I'm not a rapist. I'm not the devil. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    I need to agree with Benson there. I was sexually abused as a kid as were a few of the other kids from where I grew up, by an older kid in the same church as us who still goes to the same church. Then there's a few good friends and family members of mine who are openly gay. Some have been with the same partner since before I was born. Longer than a lot of marriages I know some even being in the Temple, that say you'll be together forever. Another good friend of mine, served the US army defended his country and he's gay. Is he just a murderer for all the people he helped save, cause he loves men or women?
    Quote Originally Posted by R
    OH BOY OH BOY! Another one of these posts!
    http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/upl...opcorn-gif.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ
    S, you are entitled to your beliefs, but please find a new argument for your anti-gay-marriage sentiments other than the old, 'if they were born that way, then shouldn't rape (or necrophilia, bestiality, child molestation, or marrying toasters) be allowed?!!?!' In rape there are not two consenting parties. In necrophilia, a corpse cannot consent. In bestiality an animal cannot consent. A child cannot consent. A toaster cannot consent. Two adults (heterosexual or homosexual) can legally consent.

    This is not to say you have to agree with gay-marriage, but please avoid use the 'child molestation' comparison. No one likes to be compared to child molesters, especially when the comparison is wrong.)
    Quote Originally Posted by S
    I repeat: This is NOT an Anti-Gay-Marriage post. Nor is it an anti-rape post. Nor an anti-drug post. Nor is it an anti-freedom post. It was simply a post to draw attention to the fact that we as a country (and as a world) are neglecting to pay attention to History's past mistakes. And if we don't learn from them, we will experience similar difficulties. Destruction. Only time will tell, but I am absolutely sure that destruction, terrorist attacks, economical collapse, major government failures, and other such tragedies are imminent. I lived in Mexico for the past 2 years, in a country where drugs, violence, rape, sex, homosexuality, abortion, and other such things are rampant. And how was life there? If you walk on the street after 10pm, you likely get shot. The government is run by drug lords. The average citizen in terrified of any government official or police officer. Their elections are rigged. Their rights are rarely protected. Their courts are unfair. You see bribes all over the place. Well, I love Mexico and the Mexican people, but I do NOT want my country run that way. Chaos. Run by drug Lords. Run by violence and terror. I enjoy freedom, but unless we live by moral principles (whether you are mormon, jew, buddist, Christian, athiest, it doesn't matter) we will experience similar declines in living conditions. That is the STORY of HISTORY. Ever heard of Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius? Why was it destroyed? They discovered in Pompeii that there were tons of brothels, lots of vices, pornography, etc. Why were Soddom and Gomorrah destroyed? Similar reasons.(And to say the bible has no significance from a historical standpoint is ridiculous. Moses is just an imaginary caracter? Well then, so is Ghandi. And so is Aristotle. And so is Albert Einstein. NO! Jesus is a real person, as is Moses, as is Abraham. Jerusalem is a REAL place. As are Soddom and Gomorrah. Whether you accept them as prophets is your choice, but to say it has no historical significance is ridiculous). What about when God destroyed the world with a flood killing everyone but Noah and his family? Why did he do that? Because of their wickedness. So we can learn from history, or we can ignore it. THAT is what this post is about. Learning from the mistakes of others. If you choose not to, great, that is YOUR decision. And i respect it. I have been taught different things and have been warned. Maybe some of you never have been warned or taught, and it is my responsibility to share what I believe (just as each and every one of you has). This is by no means a post to try to convert everyone to Mormonism or to force anyone to accept my beliefs. Because we all know that will NEVER happen. But now we've been warned...
    Quote Originally Posted by B
    If you want to learn from history, look at the fall of the Roman Empire and how it was the strongest in the world until a new religion (Christianity) spread. If you want to learn from history, look at the hundreds of thousands of innocent people slaughtered by Christians in the crusades. If you want to learn from history, look at US history from less than 200 years ago when the United States literally went to war against Mormons. If you want to learn from history, look at how Hitler called himself a Christian. If you want to learn from history, look at how science (not religion) cured countless diseases that used to plague the world (ranging from smallpox to polio). If you want to learn from history, look at how popular vote (not Christian doctrine) destroyed anti-miscegenation laws and removed the injustice of barring interracial couples the right to marry. The Bible tells me how to appropriately treat my slaves and how to keep a woman subservient to men. I don't want a nation based on those scriptures; I want one based on democratic vote and thought. And society is evolving to the point where we are learning to be more tolerant of diverse religions, races, sexualities, genders, disabilities, and so on. The US is not a mono-religious entity. And the "morality" that you espouse, such as condemning homosexuality, is part of your church. But many churches, including Methodists, Unitarians, Buddhists, Hindus, Anglicans, and so on have no moral issue with homosexuality. By you claiming that two people loving each other is as immoral as rape is an insult to every single person that doesn't share your perception of "morality." You cannot create federal laws based on a single church's interpretation of morality. Laws are up to popular vote. And popular vote these days is in support of same-sex marriage, but is still against rape (for the reason listed previously about LGBTQ couples having consent, no victims, etc). I'm fairly certain we all agree that rape and molestation are crimes that are exceptionally harmful and definitely need to be prevented because, on utilitarian terms, we can see the damage they cause. Being a member of the LGBTQ minority does not. Period.

    L.F.D.

  3. #32178
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Floaroma Town
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Darato, I'd rather you put all of that under Spoiler tags/under a link or something as it is a pretty long post there, but alas. Despite my desire not to get locked into a religious debate, I read pretty much all of the posts.

    The final post of that whole thing summarizes how I feel about this whole debacle. I have no problems with people being religious (I myself am an Atheist yet I wouldn't call myself anti-theist), though I do have an issue when certain aspects of religion become laws that prohibit the rights of or harm specific groups of people. Gay marriage and being gay in general doesn't harm anyone or prevent anyone else from doing anything. Gay couples can even raise kids successfully and I don't buy the whole "children of gay parents will become gay thus the world population is doomed" argument. Likewise, equating the legalization of gay marriage as a stepping stone to the perceived corruption of the world is another argument in which the conclusion is far too overdrawn - I actually think the opposite will happen, and people will become more tolerant of LGBT individuals.

    Also as a gay man I naturally find it insulting when I'm compared to a rapist or a child molester or a murderer. As somebody has rightly explained in that debate, my being gay does not harm others physically or mentally, nor does it prevent people from living their lives, nor am I robbing anyone of any rights. Anyone resorting to those sorts of arguments are people I don't consider worthy of debating with.
    Anybody who uses the whole "unnatural" argument I also find difficult to debate with (esp. people who conflate "unnatural" with "unlikely" or similar) - if any of you have done any research into why people are the sort of sexual orientation they are, it's a pretty damn natural phenomena.

    Okay well those are my two cents.

    So my life's been going downhill. I failed another semester of college, my parents are threatening to start taking money from my paychecks if I don't pass, and one of my best friends is at risk of both homelessness AND suicide (he'd rather be dead than on the streets)
    Your parents are threatening to TAKE YOUR MONEY?! ...they can do that? If my mum took money from my work salary I'd be onto social services or something. But yeah, keep workin hard and see what you can do to improve your grades. Also sucks to hear about your friend; I hope he gets through his depression
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 7th August 2013 at 8:53 PM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

  4. #32179
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,688

    Default

    Speaking of horrible lives, my life now is... pretty much the same. Going to college soon, working, my boyfriend's out of town and I miss him. The usual stuff

  5. #32180
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Boaz, AL
    Posts
    138

    Default

    ^Lucky you. As for me I feel like sh*t, between dealing with family fights, work, GED Classes, & everything on top of that. I get phone calls at 2am in the morning wanting me to run someone to the damn store. Along with a girl texting me, cussing me out cause I'm not on the phone with her 24/7. So basically I'm tired and pissed...

  6. #32181
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Floaroma Town
    Posts
    29

    Default

    @People above: Working can be lame and it can be too much sometimes, but it's honestly better to actually have a job than to not have one (unless the conditions you're working in are really bad, or they're not paying you or something). Having not worked since June and not having a lot to do around here, being stuck at home all day everyday honestly sucks and makes you feel worthless. Also, a new start to the college term can be cool; new chance to make friends/focus on things etc although as said before the work can be a pain.

    @Kanima: Hopefully you can still get regular contact with yer boyfriend, and if not, next time you see him will be all the more special

    @Shadow1624: Family fights really do suck. My mum's side of the family seem to always be at each other's throats and a fight broke out during a memorial service recently between two of them. It's a good thing that me and my sister get along so well, cause we'd usually stick with each other and talk about how sucky our family can be. It helps to have someone to talk to about this stuff I guess if somebody was phoning me at 2am because they wanted to go to the store I'd tell them I'm sleeping and hang up. It's pretty rude to expect someone to do that for you unless it's a serious emergency. I hope things get better soon

    In the meantime, I'm sure you're all aware that in Russia, Putin is cracking down on the "gay agenda," which is.... well, disgusting. I really feel for any LGBT persons living in Russia right now.
    Stephen Fry <3 has written an open letter to the Olympic committee requesting a boycott of the games unless Putin changes his stance: http://www.stephenfry.com/2013/08/07...n-and-the-ioc/

    Thought it might make for an interesting read to at least some people.
    Last edited by FlyShyGuy; 8th August 2013 at 1:02 AM.
    Q: What's a Metapod's favourite ice-cream??
    A: Hardendazs...
    ....yeah I suck at jokes:/
    KAKUNA MATATA
    Current Poke-activity : Pokemon White 2 Walkthrough - Set Mode, No Healing Items
    Current Progress: 4th Gym Leader

  7. #32182
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    what a horrible thing to start the month with... augest is officially a month for terrible sh*t

    as for me, my life is rather settling now... by settling i mean neither good nor terribly bad... just plain boring, nothing happens at all
    urgh i cant wait to be in washington

  8. #32183
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,688

    Default

    Wow.. We're really depressed people with some really sad lives on this thread. lol
    An boring is good, Azure

  9. #32184
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    New Hope, Alabama
    Posts
    117

    Default

    And I get to enjoy this month being perched?

    Someone get me some bags, cause I'm pretty sure I'm gonna puke all that beer before I get home tomorrow
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

  10. #32185
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post
    Wow.. We're really depressed people with some really sad lives on this thread. lol
    An boring is good, Azure
    well its better than the state of depression i had last month so i will not really complain at all
    even though i technically did complain...

    either way we probably should ask if anything good had happen to anyone recently, something to light up the mood hopefully

    i'll start, i've just reached halfway through pokemon emerald, i've never finished any 3rd generation game before as the 4th was my first and im so excited to catch the legendaries in it

  11. #32186
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lost in thought...
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Oh, Russia. I heard about it last week, and I did a bunch of research, and it left me deeply upset. And, being a minor, I can't donate, and I can't speak Russian, so I can't write a (legible) love-letter (IF I could afford the stamps), so I was pretty disappointed. I'm kind of the kind of person who has kind of a "martyr/messiah" kind of mentality to himself, so I decided to think for a while about it. I asked myself, what can I do, as a minor? My brain kind of tunred inwards, like it does sometimes, and said, your gift isn't one of flesh and blood to Russia; it is a gift of heart to the people in your immediate life. So, that was cool, and quite illuminating.

    Additionally, today, I saw a psychiatrist, and the Dr. asked me a bunch of questions (an hours worth), and talked with my parents for like, thirty minutes, and..apparently, I have Aspergers. I still haven't really adjusted, but it does make sense! I don't think emotionally, I'm a technical thinker, I have an obsessive personality, I get social anxiety, am hyper-sensitive to stimuli (specifically, people's...everything xD), and...I'm a picky eater, which, oddly enough, is connected to hyper-sensitivity. I've always thought I was some sort of freak for not being as obviously emotional, but it turns out that yes, that is a bit of an issue, but additionally, that's just not entirely how I function, and I never 'grew' those skills..and...I'm not a sociopath! When you have a neurotic personality, it can be easy to be hung up on that. Anyways, I'm optimistic about that

    Okay, new subject: Name some kind of good news. ANYTHING. I don't want to project my happiness on you guys or anything, but still, good news is good to focus on... ^^;

    | tumblr. | dA |

  12. #32187
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,688

    Default

    Name some kind of good news. ANYTHING.

    Well, it's Friday and I am really looking foreward to the weekend.
    Erhm.. My finger is not hurting as much anymore, that's good, non?

  13. #32188
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,563

    Default

    So I wanna join the Pokemon Youtube community and make videos myself, but I'm a little hesitant because idk how accepting they are of gays. I know hateful comments are every where but its still a little worrysome.
    #BuyUltraviolance

  14. #32189
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    16

    Default

    So my life's been going downhill. I failed another semester of college, my parents are threatening to start taking money from my paychecks if I don't pass, and one of my best friends is at risk of both homelessness AND suicide (he'd rather be dead than on the streets)
    Can I ask why college is so hard for you right now. I'm asking as a guy who as of October will have taken six years to get a three year degree. So I maybe can relate.

    So I wanna join the Pokemon Youtube community and make videos myself, but I'm a little hesitant because idk how accepting they are of gays. I know hateful comments are every where but its still a little worrysome.
    Don't listen to no haters.

  15. #32190
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    So I wanna join the Pokemon Youtube community and make videos myself, but I'm a little hesitant because idk how accepting they are of gays. I know hateful comments are every where but its still a little worrysome.
    im gay and i used to make videos on youtube
    i dont think its even related unless the videos are about sexualities, people will just forget about anything if they want to watch the pokemon videos you'd make
    personally i say go for it, by all means dont let idiots stops you from doing what you like

  16. #32191
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    16

    Default

    im gay and i used to make videos on youtube
    i dont think its even related unless the videos are about sexualities, people will just forget about anything if they want to watch the pokemon videos you'd make
    personally i say go for it, by all means dont let idiots stops you from doing what you like
    Yeah no matter what yr doing on youtube, may it be uploading badly done anime music videos or a movie of yr dog, somebody's gonna' turn it into a rant about jews or 'bloody arabs' or some horrible thing. God I hate youtube.

    Friend of mine has this filter that like

    hides every single comment box you'd ever find on the internet ever.

    Man. I need

    one of those..

  17. #32192
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Wow it's been forever since I've been here, how is everyone?

  18. #32193
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Arcanine View Post
    Wow it's been forever since I've been here, how is everyone?
    I've been better.

    But I've also been worse.

    So there's not a lot of correlation there.

  19. #32194
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    I have been ok. Had a great day though today so all's good.

    Went from working afternoon/night shifts to now working mornings.....so I'm not to glad about that. And my heart is going back and forth like a yoyo caring about people I really shouldn't at all......plus my pet guinea pig died.
    At least I am getting less and less things to die on me now.


  20. #32195
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    sir DJ, im really sorry to hear that :/
    hope everything gets better

    ---

    suddenly i've been getting motivation to make my life the best, surely its not as easy as saying it but at least it feels good to be motivated ^w^

    Quote Originally Posted by melonjaywalk View Post
    Yeah no matter what yr doing on youtube, may it be uploading badly done anime music videos or a movie of yr dog, somebody's gonna' turn it into a rant about jews or 'bloody arabs' or some horrible thing. God I hate youtube.

    Friend of mine has this filter that like

    hides every single comment box you'd ever find on the internet ever.

    Man. I need

    one of those..
    never happened to me, although there was couple of hate comments and judgmental comments but not racism
    i think this'll only be triggered if you got unlucky
    Last edited by Nyoah; 11th August 2013 at 9:50 AM.

  21. #32196
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,608

    Default

    Just came back from Disneyland hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nging my life out. I'm seriously shocked at the amount of cute guys I saw at the parks and the airport, seriously, it was crazy. Ack, it was just unbelievable to me, I guess it really is a place where magic is and brainwashing . Of course, this is only making my hormones telling me "Get into another relationship NOW!" going haywire:/

    Anyways, sorry to hear about that DJ. I'm pretty sure that everything will get better eventually, right? Those kinds of pets don't live that long from personal experience, but I hope the other things get better and my condolences on your dead pet.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  22. #32197
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    that place
    Posts
    647

    Default

    LOL thanks everyone, but yah it's fine. Animals die, it happens I'll get over it no big deal.

    I just ate 3 slices of pizza a bowl of salad and 18 chicken wings, I feel like a pig.


  23. #32198
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    out of curiosity, how many of you guys are active in this club?
    1289 pages and the first few are filled with guests

    also, any of you into animes besides pokemon of course? if so what are they :3

  24. #32199
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    out of curiosity, how many of you guys are active in this club?
    1289 pages and the first few are filled with guests

    also, any of you into animes besides pokemon of course? if so what are they :3
    I'm usually active, but I try to avoid angst.

    Animes

    Let me see here. Just finished Karneval, currently watching Danganronpa and need to start Hyperdimension Neptunia. Looking fo soem good Shounen/Shoujo-ais, and have watched so much I can't remember. ALso, I'm not a big fan of the Pokemon anime XD.


    I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

  25. #32200
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    neptunia has an anime?
    i am so glad i asked this question, i never knew about it!

    oh yes i forgot that majority of the people here got into the game rather than the anime

Page 1288 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2881188123812781284128512861287128812891290129112921298 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •