Page 1288 of 1340 FirstFirst ... 28811881238127812841285128612871288128912901291129212981338 ... LastLast
Results 32,176 to 32,200 of 33497

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

My first day of school is on September 3rd. I'm actually kind of excited! A new school! With new people!

Anyways, my Dad is currently living in a crappy motel. Him and my Mom just got separated. He's kind of depressed. I haven't seen him or my Mom in 4 weeks.

I will never look at Ho-Oh the same way again now. Gay pride birdie, Fabulous~ Thanks, Goblin, and welcmoe to the club!

Sing with me a song of Conquest and Fate
    The black pillars crack beneath its weight
    Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
    Lost in thoughts, all alone.

I have a lvl 70 Ho-Oh up for trade actually lol

How is everyone? Been in and out of trades so haven't posted much

Credit to Inferno Production!

Visited my boyfriend when he was visiting home on sunday. That was pretty nice. I really do miss him a lot. *sob*
    But now that i'm in college, Time literally flies away, so he'll be back in no time, yay

Oh that's right school has started back...

Kinda feels weird that I won't be getting up at 5:30 and getting on a bus at 6:30 lol

How is everyone?
    things just settled down
    im no longer sick which feels amazing, no disgusting pain

i bought a gameboy advance as my sister lost hers ages ago and i only just started to like the gameboy(pokemon games to be specific) so i havent had one in forever years
    i also bought pokemon black cause my white 1 and black 2 were left in england, i forgot to bring them with me T-T
    my precious event pokemons and team are (not really) gone T^T
    other than that im just trying to enjoy my time until i score some goodness :3

Speaking of fantasies about men; I have been having rather naughty dreams about this one guy the last week about 5/7 nights. I rarely have these kinds of dreams, but all of a sudden, everything went in a perverted direction. Dafuq, Brain?

I am very, very sorry but.... I just have to say this
    I consider 99% of Xromantic, pansexuality and asexuality ********

Im bi. Im attracted to both genders romantically and sexually. That doesnt mean I like absolutely everyone, that I could date or be interested in everyone or anything or whatever.
    Biological sex is one thing. But guys, having low sexual attraction to people in general usually means you have underdevelopped libido from psychological or biological causes. It happened to me cause of my depression and ptsd. My little fellow got more and more active tthehealthier my mind became.
    I, for one, really, really hate this perverted necessity we llgbt folk develop to further segment us and separate us as these special little creatures no one understands.

If you like both genders, great. You're bi though. Don't like it? I'm sorry but that's just the way it is. And if you have a preference for one over the other you don't need to draw a chart detailing the whole thing, further complicating everything.

@kanima:
    Dude, hormones. Urges. Being human and alive. All perfectly acceptable reasons for having sexual dreams or fantasies.
    It's actually unhealthy for you not to have sexual fantasies

Bi: The thing in between, that a lot of people forget exist when it comes to sexual preferences.
    Lots of gay guys (myself included) started as Bi. Probably to further 'explore' who you're really into
    It just creeps me the Mip out, I'll probably get used to it. Thanks

@niedude: I can safely say that I have only once experienced sexual attraction and that is to the person I have had a crush on for over half a year. Anything else is a no-go as far as that goes. I do have a libido, it's actually kinda high, but unless I'm attracted to tentacle monsters (JUST. DON'T. ASK.), I highly doubt that I'm sexually attracted to anyone. I have had crushes on people other than my current, but they did not involve being sexually attracted.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

I have a lvl 70 Ho-Oh up for trade actually lol

How is everyone? Been in and out of trades so haven't posted much
    This reminds me, I'm looking forward to playing X & Y with you all! When it happens.

Hey does anyone have any tattoos.

I got one.

That tattoo is damn amazing.
    I don't have any tats, but I've always kinda wanted to.....coat my skin in tattoos lol. So when I eventually ditch this hellhole I'm prolly gonna start tatooing my body, for now I'd rather just keep my clean look.
    Blorp

Well seems my current GF expects me to be there on my hands and knees when she messes up...I get up in the morn, turn on my phone and have either 20 missed calls from her or 20 text messages. And along with that, right now I have strap thourt along with a headace...and she won't leave me alone. This relationship started out fine, but now she's become clingy...nearly had me kicked from my GED classes because my phone kept going off in class, when I told her I couldn't text, she would send text saying "You don't care about me cause you won't text me" or some other type of crap..

That tattoo is damn amazing.
    I don't have any tats, but I've always kinda wanted to.....coat my skin in tattoos lol. So when I eventually ditch this hellhole I'm prolly gonna start tatooing my body, for now I'd rather just keep my clean look.
    Yay!

Friends!

Yeah I'd wanted this for like uh

three years.

They're real fun. I wanna' get a

diffuse pixel tattoo on the same arm next.

It'd be expensive..

But if it's an idea you get committed to for years and years then go for it.

Well seems my current GF expects me to be there on my hands and knees when she messes up...I get up in the morn, turn on my phone and have either 20 missed calls from her or 20 text messages. And along with that, right now I have strap thourt along with a headace...and she won't leave me alone. This relationship started out fine, but now she's become clingy...nearly had me kicked from my GED classes because my phone kept going off in class, when I told her I couldn't text, she would send text saying "You don't care about me cause you won't text me" or some other type of crap..
    Get out.

Of the relationship I mean.

Okay okay background; how long

have you been going out for?

Because that sounds like my first relationship and I was stuck in it for two years.

I wasted a lot of time and feelings.

Don't make the mistake I made!

But maybe there's more to the story.

speaking of tattoos, i think i will get one next month, a celebi tattoo on my arm somewhere (or hand) as well as a kingdom heart heart!!
    though everytime i have to go to my family's house i'll have to cover it cause they'll lose their sh*t if i they see it

I certainly hope you know what you're committing to.

I'm all for tattoos, but for tattoos that revolve around fandoms (TV shows, anime, video games , etc.) I would have to be insanely careful for it to have personal relevance to me years later. I really shouldn't be one to lecture about tattoos, since I got one when I was 16 but I'll just urge you to be careful. I myself am considering a Mass Effect tattoo for a new part of my life, but anyways. Why Celebi and why Kingdom Hearts? Where are you thinking of getting them?

@ the mario tattoo oh my god I couldn't handle that on my wrist it's too visible what if I went for a job interview or something.

edit: and speaking of new looks, I'm going to grow out a beard and maybe get a lip piercing.
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 22nd August 2013 at 9:21 AM.

Star-Lord

the kingdom hearts heart, i've always admired the symbol, plus its my all time favorite game
    as for celebi, its cute, why wouldnt i want one?
    i have a friend who got so many amazing tattoos, i can ask him to take me to whoever gave him those tattoos
    im not gonna get a name of a person or anything, so i highly doubt i'll regret it

Getting a tattoo because "It's cute" is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I think Mamoswine is a cute and cool pokemon but you don't see me rushing to tattoo it.

Have fun with your "cute" tattoo years from now lmfao. (No h8 on the Kingdom Hearts one because idk why you admire the symbol but that actually sounds like something than has promise.)

Star-Lord

everyone has interest in stuff so please mind your own business

Zorro, I won't ask, but it is entirely possible years of hentai have diverted your sexual attraction to something you aare comfortable with. Do you have anxiety, or any sort of discomfort or hatred towards people in general?

Not being comfortable with people, with yourself or with yourself around people could explain why you can't get sexually attracted to people. Or humans, at least.

Get out.

Of the relationship I mean.

Okay okay background; how long

have you been going out for?

Because that sounds like my first relationship and I was stuck in it for two years.

I wasted a lot of time and feelings.

Don't make the mistake I made!

But maybe there's more to the story.
    We dated 2 years ago and she was fine. Back then she moved away. Now she's back and I took her back, This time she has changed, been acting like a total ***** the past few days. Oh and she's really gonna ***** when my phone card runs out in 6 days...I might not get another card. Got a FaceBook message from her earlier:

"Why aren't you home yet?
    I know your classes end at 1:30, so why aren't you on?
    JEFF!
    You don't love me You won't text me or get online to talk to me"

30min ride from my classes so I don't get back till 2. And don't get online till 2:30-3.

@niedude: Nope. I've watched/read all sorts of stuff, but nothing but my imagination has worked. Lol? My father and stepmother did have me on Prozac for a while, but I was actually happier off of it. I'm fine with other people. ._. I really don't like it when people deny the existence of asexuality--it's like people denying anything but heterosexuality.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

I'm all for tattoos, but for tattoos that revolve around fandoms (TV shows, anime, video games , etc.) I would have to be insanely careful for it to have personal relevance to me years later. I really shouldn't be one to lecture about tattoos, since I got one when I was 16 but I'll just urge you to be careful. I myself am considering a Mass Effect tattoo for a new part of my life, but anyways. Why Celebi and why Kingdom Hearts? Where are you thinking of getting them?

@ the mario tattoo oh my god I couldn't handle that on my wrist it's too visible what if I went for a job interview or something.

edit: and speaking of new looks, I'm going to grow out a beard and maybe get a lip piercing.
    Too visible?

Haha.

Don't worry, I'm totally agreeing with you.

My future is very Japan-orientated. So I know how you feel! You are very shunned and uh,

not allowed to be there, basically, if you have tattoos there.

But I'm gonna' be wearing dress / work shirts all the time anyhow and also,

plan to cover it with a wristband anyhow.

Facial hair is great! Well not really.

I have stubble. Just stubble. Never beards.. Piercings are good though because they're removable unless you go over a 10mm stretcher gauge like I could but won't. 10mm is the limit for me. I had a lip piercing once. And an eyebrow piercing. They come and go.

Hey can I justify my tattoo? Here we go:

Art. Videogames. Videogames as a commentary for uh, art. Art through videogames. Videogames in art as a backdrop for issues. Videogames!

One of my earliest memories is uh, my very young parents (they had me at nineteen) buying a Nintendo from the newspaper second-hand and playing it. And then, I was watching them..

At the end of the level where Mario goes down the pipe to go to 1-2? You know what I mean?

Well I cried. When he went into the pipe I thought he was gone forever!

My Mom reassured me that it was just the level transition and

surely enough, he

fell from the top of the screen when 1-2 started. Yeah..

You know when you ask people 'what did you want to be when you grew up' and they tell you but obviously they never stuck with that?

I'm like the only person I think I've met who's

enjoyed videogames so much as a kid that it had a Japan follow-on effect to the point where well,

my dreams have never changed ever since I was a kid! And I'm still working on making them a reality even today.

My tattoo may be not about 'travels and family' but

it's me and what's been mine since forever.

At the end of a level on Super Mario Bros. 3 when you have a one in three chance of getting a Mushroom, and you get them three levels in a row so the fireworks go up and you get however many lives it is, when that mushroom appears in the fireworks, I can just be like, 'it's me!'

But, Zorro, you just said that you were capable of feeling attraction to some people in particular.
    So
    Which is it?
    <ˇ<

Only one person. EVER. Except in fantasies and even they tend toward more of the "fantasy" sort. It's strange. Besides, I only felt *that* sort of attraction to her once I fell in love. It's...strange.

On another note: I almost played the Pocky game with her on Friday~ I blushed furiously, and was far too nervous to play it, though.

PM me before you add me

Page 1288 of 1340 FirstFirst ... 28811881238127812841285128612871288128912901291129212981338 ... LastLast