Page 1292 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2921192124212821288128912901291129212931294129512961302 ... LastLast
Results 32,276 to 32,300 of 33351

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Using the 3D feature can cause actual eye-damage over prolonged periods. It also kills kittens. All of them.

"You can call yourself whatever you want.
    Soldier. Leader. Patriot. Revolutionary. It doesn't matter.
    At our core we're all the same thing.
    Monsters."

i only tried the 3D feature twice and i got dizzy from it
    my brain cant handle it
    i'd consider buying it but the design is just not appealing to me, especially since it cannot fold

I have hardly ever used the 3D feature, I feel like there's not much difference, so I just play it normally, never really saw the point of it though.

If they were going for making it feel like we were there. Virtual Reality game companies, start making them because that's the best way, imagine playing Pokemon and throwing a pokeball in the air, I would do all kinds of poses, or being in Zelda and actually swinging a sword, or if it somehow made it to PC gaming, playing like Warcraft or Skyrim, now that's a dream.

But anyways, I am not sure I understand the point, you can turn off 3D on the 3DS so what's the point of the 2DS when you can turn it off anyways.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I don't use the 3D on my 3DS. The 2DS kind of looks like a slice of cake, but its kind of better because its more affordable, but you could just turn off 3D on a regular 3DS in settings, it's not really a bad idea so I don't see why everyone is hating on the 3DS.

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

I love 3D. I want every screen to be 3D. I want a 3D phone. 3D forever. 3D for everyone.

Anyway.

Last night I was hanging out with the director.

Wanted to ask him more questions but..

Whatever. Not enough

funds to go out anyway despite some awesome friends of mine really wanting to. I just

hungout with my co-star instead. Sorta'.

One of my jerk flatmates brought home some other jerk who he couldn't or wouldn't control.

It's okay. It's just adding to a long list of things for us to like

kick him out for.

So this week has like sucked.

I gotta' hang out with some Japanese kids soon though.

Then I'm thinking how am I meant to afford things to get my future happening?

Citizenship.. Paying back my overdraft.. A Doctor's checkup..

I hate everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamotz View Post
    Using the 3D feature can cause actual eye-damage over prolonged periods. It also kills kittens. All of them.
    Kittens are okay, but cats are horrible, vile, evil creatures.

I was excited for the 2DS since I think 3D is stupid. But the design really kills it for me. I think I'll just buy a refurbished 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by melonjaywalk View Post
    Then I'm thinking how am I meant to afford things to get my future happening?
    I feel you man. I have to look for an apt, and my boss cut my hours. Plus I'm also supposed to start paying my student loan soon. Which my loan is a ridiculously small, but it's one more thing on the list of things I have to pay. I'm considering quitting, but they've also offered me an internship and it's been really hard to find one since I have no connections.

ANYWAYS,

Good luck with affording things!
    Last edited by Blazekickblaziken; 31st August 2013 at 5:07 AM.

I feel you man. I have to look for an apt, and my boss cut my hours. Plus I'm also supposed to start paying my student loan soon. Which my loan is a ridiculously small, but it's one more thing on the list of things I have to pay. I'm considering quitting, but they've also offered me an internship and it's been really hard to find one since I have no connections.

ANYWAYS,

Good luck with affording things!
    Take the internship!

Never let

an opportunity go.

That being said I keep letting all of my opportunities go.

It bites.

Just a little.

Well not all of them. Never all of them. But sometimes I let one or two go sort of 'by accident' or I make myself get in too late for them but

somehow I'll fix it. なんとなく直ります! Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by melonjaywalk View Post
    Take the internship!

Never let

an opportunity go.

That being said I keep letting all of my opportunities go.

It bites.

Just a little.

Well not all of them. Never all of them. But sometimes I let one or two go sort of 'by accident' or I make myself get in too late for them but

somehow I'll fix it. なんとなく直ります! Or something.
    I want to, but I'm not getting enough hours at work so I need a second job, but that would conflict with my internship. But if I don't do the internship, there's really no reason for me to stay in the city I'm living in, and might as well move back home so I can save money and move out of Puerto Rico.
    I'm just really mad because my job supposedly cares about it's employees (which I've never believed) but they actively hire more employees than necessary and give everyone like 15 hours a week. I want a REAL job, but I need work experience (or more importantly connections) to get one in Advertising. God I hate living here.

Oh well, just remember: The struggle helps build character. So struggle until the end.

People hate on the 3Ds 3D because it jumped up the initial price of the console by about 100$. This for a feature no one thought was anything other than a gimmick and that about 80% of the people who play the 3DS don't even use!

Nintendo consoles' best features always were their exclusive titles (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, yada yada) COUPLED with their overall low price. One feature doesn't work without the other. If it costs you an arm and a leg to get a console and that new pokemon game, well, maybe reliving your childhood is gonna have to wait over... I dunno, paying a month's rent?

The 2DS is gonna come out at 120$. That's a new gen console being sold at release 10 bucks cheaper than it's USED counterpart.

I find it weird that people don't like the 3D. maybe it's because when I play my 3DS I dont play it for very long so maybe it don't give it a chance to hurt my eyes or brain lol but I guess I could see why people don't like it if it really causes eye damage and whatnot. I wouldn't want to play zombies on black ops II if I got headaches from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

This for a feature no one thought was anything other than a gimmick and that about 80% of the people who play the 3DS don't even use!
    I thought depth perception added to realism and immersion in the overall gaming experience.

I said that before in the 2DS thread,

though.

I don't think it's that superfluous.

Anything that adds to like, sensory experiences,

is good,

as far as I'm concerned.

I dunno' that's just me though. The more real games is, the butter. And 3D helps. I think..

Ive had depth perception in DS games since the original DS came out, though.
    3D really adds nothing considerably new to justify its pricing
    And the public agrees, 3DS sold like crap even when its impossible to emulate

(off topic but) oddly enough, this forum is the only thing i can access right now, i've tried every website i know and all are not working for some reason
    so as long as this is the only place i can access for now, how is everyone doing?
    x and y is about a month away, which version are you guys gonna get? also anyone plan to transfer a team(or specific older gen pokemon) from generation 5 to 6 or simply use an all gen 6 team?

x and y is about a month away, which version are you guys gonna get? also anyone plan to transfer a team(or specific older gen pokemon) from generation 5 to 6 or simply use an all gen 6 team?
    It's a good thing that SPP

is the best place to be!

Mm.

Anyway I didn't actually get Black 2 or White 2..

Figured I wouldn't have the time to play them. I was right.

So I'll be starting over with X. But hey at least I'll have that event Torchic right? Because I wanna' get it

as soon as it comes out.

Maybe I'll get Y later but for now I know that I'm gonna' use that Torchic and,

I'm starting with Chespin and I want a Dedenne and a Sylveon.. How about you?

Well, I'm getting both X and Y, but Y will be my main game because I love Yveltal. But, I do want a lot of old Pokemon on my team since as Starmie, Raichu, Ninetales, Victreebel and the Eeveelutions. That's a set of six already. ._. I like the new Pokemon as well, but I don't know how many will catch my eye. Hopefully there will be a lot of Pokemon that evolve from stones in the Kalos Dex since they're my favorite type of Pokemon.

I hate having most of my SPPF connections dried up xD It's next to impossible to find someone to make a secret banner for my latest game xD

Pokemon X & Y wise I'll be going for X and my starter will be Chespin. Gonna love this gen I can tell.

Life wise I've been better, acquaintance was killed by his dad a while ago. And general miserableness ensued. I can't catch a break lol

After a lot and I mean a lot of 20+ page Applications I may have found a job

As for X/Y, going for X and the 2DS not paying 300 for the 3DS >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    I hate having most of my SPPF connections dried up xD It's next to impossible to find someone to make a secret banner for my latest game xD

Pokemon X & Y wise I'll be going for X and my starter will be Chespin. Gonna love this gen I can tell.

Life wise I've been better, acquaintance was killed by his dad a while ago. And general miserableness ensued. I can't catch a break lol
    What's a secret banner?

I'm liking Froakie a little

more and more..

Anyway uhh geez someone dying.

My first boyfriends' mom was killed her her boyfriend who then killed himself.

It was after I'd broken up with him. He called me maybe a year later to

tell me about it but

I didn't return his call.

Long story.

I finished a painting not sure what I think of it though..

Last edited by melonjaywalk; 3rd September 2013 at 3:22 AM.

Well it's a secret, I like to reveal my games along with the new banner....it's a quirk. Now I just need to find someone.

And I'm sorry to hear about that.
    P.S great paintaing as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post

Oh...
    Oh my.
    That is just horrible =S
    Dude, I wish you the best. Hope you have the strength to get through this!
    Was he a close friend?

im getting both so i'll be going for fennekin and Chespin
    i'll start playing with the gen 6 pokemons strictly first, i just cant simply stand to go for a different generation pokemons

Sir Dj
    i am truly sorry to hear that... i really hope things will starts getting better
    no one deserve things like that to happen to

Sorry to hear that, DJ. Stuff'll get better, don't worry about it. Yoom Tah!~

And when I get X or Y, I too will start with Chesspin. The Grass-Type starters are always my favourites

Speaking of favourites, gonna introduce my boyfriend to my family when celebrating my birthday (Which was back in June) soon. lol

Not a close friend, but still a friend. Death sucks lol.

You will? Tell us how it goes!

As for me, I plan on getting Y, since Yveltal is now my favorite legendary pokemon ever (replaced Lugia) and starting with Chespin. Which is odd cause I haven't been this gung-ho regarding which starter I like best since... Ever. There's always a tie between at least two.
    Right now, unless the evos completely flip the tables, Im going with Chespin 100%.

Then I'll get Panchan and Litleo as soon as possible, and who knows what else xP

Well, I've been stalking this thread for a while now. So I think I'll join. There are so many people I know here.

Um... I'm not sure if I'm Gay, Bi, or Asexual so I'll just say I'm a supporter and be done with it.

Page 1292 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2921192124212821288128912901291129212931294129512961302 ... LastLast