Page 1292 of 1341 FirstFirst ... 2921192124212821288128912901291129212931294129512961302 ... LastLast
Results 32,276 to 32,300 of 33511

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

the only mario game i like was the one that came out 300 years ago, the newer ones doesnt appeal to me at all
    the only exception is the crossover which in my case super smash brothers

the only mario game i like was the one that came out 300 years ago, the newer ones doesnt appeal to me at all
    the only exception is the crossover which in my case super smash brothers
    But Super Mario 3D Land..

So in the real world the uh, a friend of mine broke up with his boyfriend I mean.. Oh no. But we met our production budget and everyone has stuff I could be involved with tonight like some gigs and dinners but.. I am going to stay inside.
    Last edited by melonjaywalk; 6th September 2013 at 3:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    anyone heard of project diva before? no one? k T-T
    Do you mean the one with Hatsune Miku and the other Vocaloids?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazekickblaziken View Post
    Do you mean the one with Hatsune Miku and the other Vocaloids?
    yes, hatsune miku <3

yes, hatsune miku <3
    Well I know about it. It's a rythm game where you can play vocaliod songs. But that's about it. My favorite is Luka.

Well I know about it. It's a rythm game where you can play vocaliod songs. But that's about it. My favorite is Luka.
    im pretty much fangirling about the game, i simply love it and its easily one of the games i can never see myself not getting
    i like luka, but my favorite is hands down rin (tengaku and tokyo teddie-bear as well as the lost one's weeping are my favorite songs she did)

Does anyone here actually like being single?

'aint sure if I've asked this before and

it's only because the topic keeps coming up in my life I don't know.

Some friends are breaking up.

And everyone seems to wanna' be in a relationship all the time always!

I mean I think back to

every relationship I've had and they've made me so angry I mean what complete wastes of time they were. Sure I learnt stuff but like geez. We're early twenty year-olds for goodness sake. Well I am and the guys I've been out with have been at least. I mean. This is not the time to be making a life with someone else when you're barely old enough to even make a life for yrself independently. If you are actually able to do so at such a young age then hey lucky you. But I mean come on.

Oh god I just hate relationships.

i hate being single, but i hate being with a**holes even more
    but i do believe i am into someone, not sure if i'll even attempt to ask him out since he and i discussed this before and agreed that it might ruin our friendship and we shouldnt bother with it
    thing is, he makes me happy, dunno, i think i regret not going for it when i had the chance

Yes. I'm very happy not to have all the drama going on in my life. One less thing I have to worry about.

@Azurewing

I was terribly dissapointed to find out that 96 Neko was a girl. I shipped him and Len sooooo hard. Then I realized that he is a she. :'(

@Melonjaywalk

I don't know how I feel about relationships. Every time I try I get my feelings hurt, but I turn down like 80% of the opportunities that turn up. That being said, some people are loners, others aren't. I know I personally need a LOT of space. Also part of it could be this romanticized idea of what being in a relationship is. It takes A LOT of work! And a lot of communication.

I don't even know... I'm just rambling.

Different people are different. Lets leave it at that.

@Azurewing

I was terribly dissapointed to find out that 96 Neko was a girl. I shipped him and Len sooooo hard. Then I realized that he is a she. :'(

@Melonjaywalk

I don't know how I feel about relationships. Every time I try I get my feelings hurt, but I turn down like 80% of the opportunities that turn up. That being said, some people are loners, others aren't. I know I personally need a LOT of space. Also part of it could be this romanticized idea of what being in a relationship is. It takes A LOT of work! And a lot of communication.

I don't even know... I'm just rambling.

Different people are different. Lets leave it at that.
    i've never seen her in any PD game i played(so far only project diva F), so im not familiar with her, but i did search and damn she's a hot guy, im gonna go listen to some of her songs soon

You get so much more done when you're single. I struggle with concentration if my BF's near me, and if he pops up in my thoughts during
    School or
    Something, I'm done for. lol

And speaking of games, I'm gonna buy a 3 DS this week, and ad bust gates to infinity until X and Y is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended Dialga View Post
    Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

I enjoy being single, but I'm really really bad at being single. One one hand it's less stressful and I can keep at peace, but on the other hand I get lonely and then chose a loser to make mine and basically don't give up till I got something.
    If I could stay single then that would be awesome.
    Blorp

Can't answer that as I'm not single now, but both have it's ups and downs for me. When I'm single I'm a lot more laidedback, relaxed, etc etc as I tend to worry wayyyyyyy too easy when I'm in a relationship. D8 So it has the upside of being more laidedback about stuff and I feel terrible when people worry about me so... D8 on the upside of being in a relationship when it goes amazing it makes you feel really loved so yeah. =P *hopethatmadesenseIdunnoI'mweird* *also hiya everyone gonna try to post more on Serebii now =P*
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

@Azurewing

You aren't the only one who thought that. I thought she was a boy as well, but she slays.

even thought its only 3 people, i am amazed there are people who knows her that arent from japan
    i only know very few who knows project diva

Doesn't all the artists from Japan look like girls and vice versa? I learnt that from my friend. lol
    She's really into japanese culture, but I don't understand it..

Octoboy, angrily wielding sharp aluminium, killed Sketchie from Utah to honor Schade and Monster Guy's relationship.

even thought its only 3 people, i am amazed there are people who knows her that arent from japan
    i only know very few who knows project diva
    Yep, I'm a huge Vocaloid fan, so I know a lot about them. They slay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post
    Doesn't all the artists from Japan look like girls and vice versa? I learnt that from my friend. lol
    Well, some of them, but not all of them. I think it occurs in anime more than real life.

Nah, very rare I see that in anime, really.
    I don't know what Vocaloid is, I just like Rin and Len. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kanima View Post
    That's just visual kei. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_kei

God, I'm a fountain of useless knowledge. -.-

I want a 3ds soooooo bad, but I'm not really in a financial position to justify buying one. I was so glad for the cheaper 2ds, until I saw it's god forsaken tablet design. Oh and how I wanted that blazikenite torchic. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yep, I'm a huge Vocaloid fan, so I know a lot about them. They slay.

Well, some of them, but not all of them. I think it occurs in anime more than real life.
    then it is only my job to ask which is your favorite song from the project diva vocaloids?
    even ones that arent offical, just link them here :3

this question goes for anyone who listen to vocaloids, specifically from the project diva

I want a 3ds soooooo bad, but I'm not really in a financial position to justify buying one. I was so glad for the cheaper 2ds, until I saw it's god forsaken tablet design. Oh and how I wanted that blazikenite torchic. :'(
    What's wrong with a Tablet design? Tablets are pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    What's wrong with a Tablet design? Tablets are pretty cool.
    i think what blaze meant was that it doesnt feel right since we're too used to the normal foldable flip L shape kind of.. well shape
    im sorry if this didnt make sense, but i dont think he meant to say tablet arent cool

------------
    i just came across this song and its from a vocaloid from project diva(supposedly) called kasane teto i think
    such a beautiful song
    Last edited by Nyoah; 8th September 2013 at 6:20 AM.

i think what blaze meant was that it doesnt feel right since we're too used to the normal foldable flip L shape kind of.. well shape
    im sorry if this didnt make sense, but i dont think he meant to say tablet arent cool
    Basically. I want a clamshell design. You know, something I can... I don't know... fit in my pocket?!
    b
    Although, I will admit, I never really was terribly impressed by tablets. I'll take buttons over touch screens every day. I think nintendo needs to get over their weird love of gimmicks. First the wii, with it's poorly implemented motion controls, then the 3DS with it's 3D, then the wiiU with it's tablet controller, and now a 2ds in the shape of a tablet.

Also I don't get nintendo's decision to market it to younger kids, as apposed to... I don't know... anyone who thinks 3D is dumb and/or can't shell out the money for a regular 3DS?!

The 2DS doesn't look anything like a tablet.
    At all.
    I WISH it looked like a tablet! It has an inverted U shape, which makes it clumsy, has no room for your index fingers to comfortably hold on to and makes it IMPOSSIBLE TO STORE AND CARRY ON YOUR PERSON pretty much throwing the concept of "portable" console out the mother****ing window.

My biggest problem on top of that is that the regular 3DS (being sold used near me at 130 with a few games) has a battery life (when sold new) of 3-5 hours. Which is nothing. The god-forsakenly ugly 3DS XL and it's sin-sister the 2DS all have 8 hours of battery life (makes complete difference). This means that if I want to be able to enjoy my games without having to be plugged in (again, without throwing the concept of a portable console through the proverbial ****-hole) I need to buy a console so ugly it either hurts my eyes or my fingers...

I think I'll just go with a 150€ used 3DS XL and try not to cry too much :\

Page 1292 of 1341 FirstFirst ... 2921192124212821288128912901291129212931294129512961302 ... LastLast