Page 13 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723631131013 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

K_nive_S Guest

Angry

Don't say sorry for what you say, beleive in what you think and never look back.
    How could people think violance(sp?) is better than sexuality?If A group of people went around the world massacaring(sp?) thousands of people would they still think that?I am starting to see how idiotic the human race is.Fleas are smarter than 3/4th the people in the world.
    I now see the human race for what it really is, losers that couldn't tell right from wrong and would blow up the world rather than be nice to gays/lesbians/etc.
    Last edited by K_nive_S; 4th July 2005 at 1:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord umbreon
    My parents are REALLY against gay marrages - can't understand why...
    Have you tried talking to them about it?
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

My parents don't really care but if i tell them that i'm bi (well i'm not totally interested in males, there is the occasional time where i say he's hot and that i would go out with him so that makes me more straight) then my mum would be piss*d.

Thanks to Aurora Wish for making this card- totally awesome.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    Paul Valery

"I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance: waiting for the bathroom."
    Bob Hopes

May I join. I support gays, lesbians and bisexuals! I am not shure about my own orientation yet, I am trying to find out for myself what I want, but I'm not so shure.

Now, all of us aren't the same religion as you. Some of us don't follow the Bible. And you DON'T have to post in this thread, and if your not going to add to the topic itself, I suggest you don't post at all. What you said was nothing short of rude, disrespectful and offensive to people who don't follow your beliefs. I can go on forever about this, but I am so angry with your posts right now..argh.

One - No double posting. Especially if it's all full of hate spam. Didn't you say here
    I wont double post again.
    that you wouldn't? (I read through his posts.)
    Second - Whoop dee doo, you don't like it, then as you so bluntly put it, you can take your
    can go **** themselves
    and leave.
    Third -0mG11!1 Nobody made you read it. But apparently you didn't read all of it, because page one says not to do this crap, specifically "and above it all, No Flaming or bashing at all"
    Four - Means a lot coming from someone who just joined maybe an hour ago.
    Five - You amuse me with all of your preaching =). Not to start a debate, but who even said all of us believe in God?
    Last edited by Steely; 5th July 2005 at 5:05 AM. Reason: Haha

has someone even reported him yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Trainer
    Look everybody I am not racist or anything but. If you read the bible God did not create his people to be gay. He did not create his women to be lesbians even though I enjoy watching them. Just kidding I am not a pervert. But God does not want us to be gay. I am straight. I love girls! Never ever say that you like a guy you boys. Never say you like a girl you girls. Just love the opposite sex alright. Now all you guys think about that and ask God for forgiveness.

Can you back that up with anything? And before you cite the whole Adam 'n Eve thing, that was to PROPIGATE. For a species to survive, not everyone has to reproduce, heck, not even a majority.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Rugaji Guest

What the hell is all this! You are breaking a commandment of The Lord God himself. This topic should be deleted right away. I am straight. I love girls! Guys can go **** themselves. This is disgusting moderator delete this now!

Look everybody I am not racist or anything but. If you read the bible God did not create his people to be gay. He did not create his women to be lesbians even though I enjoy watching them. Just kidding I am not a pervert. But God does not want us to be gay. I am straight. I love girls! Never ever say that you like a guy you boys. Never say you like a girl you girls. Just love the opposite sex alright. Now all you guys think about that and ask God for forgiveness.
    This club was approved by a mod, so it shoudln't be deleted. I am so reporting you for what you just posted.

Some things to point out also. If God didn't want gay people to exist why do they today? If you sin you choose to to do so. People can't choose to be gay, and they can't change their sexuality.
    Last edited by Houndoom77; 5th July 2005 at 11:05 AM.

im not a gay rofl but i wanna watch this topic lol

Ok Ultimate Trainer, apparently you believe in God, and you obviously think highly of yourself and think you know everything about him. If your not gay then why do you think gay people choose that way? Instead of asking the straight people why don't you ask the gay people. All of them will say the same thing unless they don't understand completely. It is NOT a choice. You are BORN that way like it or not. And yeah you were being rude. If your going to bash a club of homosexuals then your also a JACKASS. Explain why you think someone would purposely "choose" the bumpier road in life knowing that they have to put up with crap from jerks like you?
    Last edited by Steely; 5th July 2005 at 5:45 PM.

Lord umbreon Guest

You had no right to say that! Nobody is asking you to post here so just piss off! If we were all chritians do you think gays would even exist? No! So next time be a bit more considorate! That is the sort of thing that gets people banned! Besides, in what way does our sexuality affect you?
    Last edited by Lord umbreon; 5th July 2005 at 5:15 PM.

Lord umbreon Guest

TAKE A CHILL PILL!!!!! Honestly Trying to be nice?????? Why should we have to believe in god? We aren't exactly saying you can't, so stop being so manipulative an LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!

Lord umbreon Guest

Please sombody ban this homophobic moron before I explode!

You still haven't told me how our sexuality affects you. We respect your religion so why can't you take the fact that not everybody shares your beliefs? It is our choice if we want to be gay.
    Last edited by Lord umbreon; 5th July 2005 at 6:22 PM.

Ultimate Trainer, please, just grow up. You may take pleasure in acting offensively and demanding your 'views' be heard, or more 'obeyed' but others don't appreciate your disorderly manner.

So what if the Bible says homosexuality is wrong, doesn't it also suggest that we should all love each other too. If you so believe in your religion, then why don't you heed that, and accept people for their differences. However, that's where the line is drawn. Religious 'debate' does not need to have a place in this club, in regards to homosexuality, as you can see, everything can turn negative if you're not mature about it, and yes, i do have quotes supplied by you that show immaturity towards the topic; even without cussing involved.

I'm also wondering why a Moderator hasn't acted upon this topic yet since so many people have apparently reported it too, LU.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

OK, he's been dealt with, and if he posts any more crap like that, I'll make sure to get him banned.
    Gone.

http://psiumbreon.livejournal.com/82372.html

Quote Originally Posted by PsiUmbreon
    OK, he's been dealt with, and if he posts any more crap like that, I'll make sure to get him banned.
    Thank you PsiUmbreon! ^^ I'm glad those posts are gone and i hope this doesn't occur again.

Thanks PsiUmbreon. Actually I hope he does screw up again, just so he can get banned >_<. Yeah apparently I'm evil.

Lord umbreon Guest

Thanx psiumbreon!!!! He was really annoying me with that stupid nonsense of his. That's the sort of anti-social behavior that will get him an ASBO in later life...

Lord umbreon Guest

WHAT IS HE DOIN HERE???? I thought we were rid of him!!!!!

ghostofsparta Guest

Hello, what has been happening since I have been gone? Anybody have problems?

Lord umbreon Guest

Well you see some homophobe (named ultimate trainer) was sending offensive posts earlier, but all his posts were deleated by psiumbreon, how his most recent one got in I do not know...

Rugaji Guest

You Are The One Who Likes The Same Sex You *****!
    Did you even read PsiUmbreon's post? If you post anymore crap, he'll make sure your banned.

And that is very rude, man. If God, teaches you to love everyone then why do you hate gay people so much?

Lord umbreon Guest

Don't worry, I've reporded him again

Come on! Ban this baffoon! Mod power activate!

Why do you guys believe in evolution. What do you think that everything just popped up out of nowhere. God created all. Try praying.
    That post had nothing to do with this club.. If you want to post here you do so in a positive manner and at least say something of relavance to the club. -_-

Page 13 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723631131013 ... LastLast