Page 1322 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3221222127213121318131913201321132213231324132513261332 ... LastLast
Results 33,026 to 33,050 of 33358

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

FFX was the game that got me into gaming in the first place. It was my first JRPG and is among my favorite games of all time.

I'm really, really thinking I might buy it, even though I own an original copy of FFX.

The Final Fantasy Franchise as a whole always had me, but recently I'm falling EVEN MORE in love with it than I already was. It's... misterious.

The only Final Fantasy game that I've played wasn't turn-based, so that kinda turned me off. I like SRPGs more than action games, mostly because the camera always makes it its life goal to screw me over and, quite frankly, I'm bad at any action game besides the SSB ones.

In other news, my old computer's hard drive disk up and died on me, so I lost all of my work; luckily, the teachers at school are letting me have a few more days to complete my work. My crush seems to have fangirled over a lesbian YouTuber couple, so there might be hope for me; however, she seems convinced that there are two genders and two genders only and never shall the twain meet. One step forward, two steps back. My teachers always say "him/her" instead of "they", so my brain immediately thinks that I don't have to do that because I'm neither. Silly brain, you need more sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

FFX is the only turn based Final Fantasy game, actually. Every other game uses a variant of the Active Time Battle system. Even X is a "false" turn based game, because each turn's order, even future turns, were shown through a list at the right side of the screen that you could see and use to plan your strategy, and also because each different skill you used had a sort of "invisible cooldown" that mimicked the ATB gauges in other games and meant that you could get your turn sooner or later.

So I'm not surprised.

Annnd... I'm very sorry, actually, but why exactly does a pronoun hurt so much? I'm not trying to judge, just understand. The way I see it, it's the intent that counts.
    Like, if some guy I don't know calls me gay or queer, I'm probably gonna be upset. But if a friend does it, I find it funny and laugh.
    Similarly, if someone called me a "he" if I had a penis but identified as a girl, I'd be "well it's okay, he doesn't know."

I think, at least. It's really hard to put myself in your position.

@corrosion

Sorry if I'm approaching this question the wrong way, but are you biologically female but identify as androgynous or gender queer?

Also, I take it you're out about your gender identity?

I think the thing is that most cis gendered people are so used to seeing the world in terms of the gender binary that it's really difficult to see it anyother way (I know i struggle with this).

I would love to be able to give advice, but honestly I don't know enough about your situation in specific or trans* people's situation in general. I guess the most I can do is just say: Hang in there, higschool ends quickly enough and you'll be abl to move somewhere that's more open and inclusive.

Also, you're entitled to your feelings, so don't let anyone tell you that you're over reacting. (If I used any incorrect terminology, please let me know)

@niedude: Okay, that's good to know about the FF games. I have clumsy thumbs and sometimes drop my entire DS or 3DS if I'm not careful enough. I can't even complete Kingdom Hearts re: Coded, so that should give you an idea of my skill level (it didn't help that the top screen kept on flopping down on my fingers since the right connecter is broken); then again, it may have been the camera.

@niedude and BlazekickBlaziken: I am female assigned at birth (biological gender, sorta. Who the hell knows what my brain looks like and that is what controls gender identity) and non-binary. I'm not committing to a label other than that one. I'm not out (kinda. I haven't announced it out loud), but I've been giving major hints (saying that there are more than two genders, not saying that I'm a girl, FREAKING COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET ON THE EMAIL STATUS THINGY [no one actually pays any attention to that]). I'll forgive a person once if they know, since, eh, but more than that NOPE.

The pronoun thing, for me, is mostly: if my pronouns are not real, then I am not real; therefore, I am a lying liar. If people don't use the proper pronouns, then they do not recognize my identity. My anxiety levels are pretty high and this just compounds upon it. I'm sorry if I didn't explain it properly.

I'm actually in a pretty inclusive place (Hawai'i), but I'll need to head out to somewhere else for college.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

Yeah, as someone who dropped hints before he came out, people choose to ignore those. They don't want to deal with it and probably won't unless they are forced to. >.<

Eeeh, Haven't posted here in a while..

Stuff's going pretty darn good when I don't worry about trivial stuff like love and all that cr*p. But on the note of trivial stuff, I may or may not have Asperbers syndrome at some degree.
    Because all my personal sh*t just wasn't enough

hello schade…((do I know you? so many people have changed this renames lately…)) I have aspergers syndrome, and it's not really that bad. I mean, it's basically the source of all my personal "sh~t" and knowing my symptoms and knowing my quirks helps me get through them. Not everybody fits all the details, but being diagnose dis a good stepping stone to self improvement. (:

I haven't posted anything here in a while, but I have a favor to ask. There's this petition circulating on tumblr, to have the US legally recognize non-binary genders. it's already at 30,000+ after just two days, and we have a month to get to 100,000. if you guys could sign it, after making an account (and it won't spam your emails, don't worry), it'd be awesome of you. you don't have to be a US citizen, or be 18 and up, you just have to give your initials and your email, and they'll provide you a password and everything. I'd really, really appreciate it, and non binary people rate a part of the LGBTQIA+++ group, and we should watch out for them, too. So, yeah. get cracking ^^;

| tumblr. | dA |

moved to a new house, a cheaper yet bigger and better house, i can actually invite people in without feeling embarrassed(not that i ever invited anyone)
    got hit on by quite few people but long story short, they only cared for the face and most likely the southern tower
    buuut on the bright side, i got avatar the last airbender comics which are amazing and make me wanna rewatch the whole show repeatedly(today marks the 60th(give or take some) time i watched the whole show from start to end)
    oh and i bought the batman trilogy, sadly i have to wait cause i recently found out my new laptop doesnt support blu-ray for some stupid reason

with that out of my chest, what comics/manga do you guys like? i plan to get teen titans comics but cant decide with so many different titan comics around

Eeh? Well, I decided to ignore it, as my mom freaked out and went totally "NOPE" when I told her of my concern. She's totally fine With me being gay, butthe thought of me having a diagnose is apparently pretty bad. lol

Serebii has a gay communitee? Phew, good. I was kinda feeling in the dark a bit here! Anyways, count me into the club if you would please!
    My Shiny Card
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Bruh... - 7 Eggs (Dang...)

I have claimed Pumpkaboo!
    ~be who you are, not what other people tell you to be

im starting to believe where i live is filled with douchebags
    the other day i was ditched infront of a hotel after someone asked to meet me... i dont even know why bother beg for a meeting and then run away
    im slowly starting to believe there are no longer any decent people around here >_>

Hey y'all, been a long time since I posted.

Been doing pretty good, have pretty much all the money I need saved to move. But I'm also working alot, bringing home work.....it's kinda rough lol. But I'm puttering on. Came reeeeeeeeeeeally close to buying a puppy omg he was so cute!!!!! But I told myself now is no time for a puppy -__- Charlie woulda killed it anyways lol.

Can I join?? :3
    "I missed you too, Calcifer."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

Of course, if you have any subjects you'd like to talk about we'd gladdy talk aswell.

Thank You!
    PASBL

Lately, sounds have been affecting me more than ever. It doesn't even require a headache for moderately loud noises to be excruciatingly painful to me and lights are often too bright. Afterward, I have difficultly understanding words (and talking) with any degree of competency and am anxious for a long time. For example, a fire alarm once rung while I was eating lunch, and I was unable to eat the rest of my lunch and could not complete my essay in English class after (actually, I typed in some garble). ._. This is getting to be a serious problem. I need to wear earplugs when going outside my property for fear of loud noises.

Yesterday, I went to see Frozen. It was...okay. The cartoonish eyes combined with the realistic textures made for some serious Uncanny Valley feelings.

Does anyone else have problems relating to people? They expect me to be able to predict what they want, and think that I'm strange just because I don't get it. They'll say something and I won't be sure if they're serious or not and the they tell me to shut up when I ask them. Some of them often complain that I speak too loudly, and then, when I tell them to quiet down (because it's at a level that is painful to hear), they just give me the oddest look. I don't understand people at all. My empathy level's also odd--it's either far too high (I empathize with the weeds), or far too low (everyone else can go burn). Just...thinking of what other people will do and react...NOPE.

@ ThunderKnightSilver: Welcome~!
    @ OtakuGamer: Welcome~!

PM me before you add me

Asuka gif in sig.
    Dude get the **** in! XD

Anyways, I'm not in charge or anything like that, but this club is open to everyone. Hello :3

Quote Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
    Lately, sounds have been affecting me more than ever. It doesn't even require a headache for moderately loud noises to be excruciatingly painful to me and lights are often too bright. Afterward, I have difficultly understanding words (and talking) with any degree of competency and am anxious for a long time. For example, a fire alarm once rung while I was eating lunch, and I was unable to eat the rest of my lunch and could not complete my essay in English class after (actually, I typed in some garble). ._. This is getting to be a serious problem. I need to wear earplugs when going outside my property for fear of loud noises.
    Have you talked to a doctor about this?

Does anyone else have problems relating to people? They expect me to be able to predict what they want, and think that I'm strange just because I don't get it. They'll say something and I won't be sure if they're serious or not and the they tell me to shut up when I ask them. Some of them often complain that I speak too loudly, and then, when I tell them to quiet down (because it's at a level that is painful to hear), they just give me the oddest look. I don't understand people at all. My empathy level's also odd--it's either far too high (I empathize with the weeds), or far too low (everyone else can go burn). Just...thinking of what other people will do and react...NOPE.
    For me relating to people is kinda second nature. I guess I only have two bits of advice:

1) Be self aware and pay attention to detail. When you feel a certain way (happy, sad, angry, ect) How do you act? Pay attention to your behavior and then take that knowledge and apply it to others. Of course everyone IS different but these observations give you a place to start from. This should help you decipher when they are kidding or are being serious.

2) Get them to meet you half-way. And don't be afraid to call them out. The phrase "I'm not psychic." is a godsend.

Blackickblaziken, those are awesome advices. And I definitely agree with them.

I have one advice myself:

Ever felt like you hit a wall when you're trying to have a conversation, or just all around being social? Like that is as far as you're able to go? The conversation reaches a point where you either start drawing blanks or are unable to go anywhere from there... When/if that happens, try to imagine yourself physically forcing down that wall. Smile and introduce a topic, no matter how silly, as long as it is something you like to talk about. You might be scared, you'll definitely be uncomfortable, but doing this actually transmits a friendly energy to people and makes them more prone to opening up to you (provided it's your walls you're forcing down and not theirs)

Metaphors suck but I hope I got my point across.

Does anyone deal with their parents not liking you are gay or the fact that you are with some one? My parents dont like my partner and we have been together for about four years now. They will be nice to his face but have said hurtfull things about him behind his back to me. I want then to get along but I dont think they ever will. I think some of it has to do religion too but who knows. I was just curious.

oh I usually have trouble relating to straight men. I just dont ever know what to say to them. Just to stay on topic.
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

0962-9574-3533 FC

Barry IGN

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    You might be scared, you'll definitely be uncomfortable, but doing this actually transmits a friendly energy to people and makes them more prone to opening up to you (provided it's your walls you're forcing down and not theirs)
    I have an amusing anecdote. One time I went to a networking activity. I was supposed to be with some co-workers, but none of them ever showed up. So there I was alone, needing to network with all these people I didn't know. I had no idea what to do, because you can't just go up to people and start talking to them!

Except, it turns out you can.

I mean, it's scary and uncomfortable (Don't let anyone ever tell you other wise), but that doesn't mean you can't do it. Overall all these social skills, are just that: skills. You have to practice, mess up, learn from your mistakes, and keep at it until you get better. Social skills are not just innate abilities. Sure, some people are better than others, but that does not mean you can't get better at it. It just means you have to work a little harder.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCharizard View Post
    Does anyone deal with their parents not liking you are gay or the fact that you are with some one?
    Oh, me! My dad is relatively cool about it. But my mom is pretty homophobic (and like most other homophobes, she hates to be called out on homophobic behavior). Regarding what to do, how old are you? Do you depend on them? Do you live with them?

If you don't, then set clear boundaries. They don't have to like your partner, but they have to respect you and your decisions, and that includes respecting him. If they don't respect these boundaries, then *follow through*. What is following through? That is up to you. But most often it is cutting toxic people out of your life.

If you do, then your best option is talking it out. If that doesn't work, then you might just have to wait until the previous option becomes viable.

oh I usually have trouble relating to straight men. I just dont ever know what to say to them. Just to stay on topic.
    I get along swimmingly with straight men. It's gay men i have trouble relating to. That might be my fault, though. I might perceive other gay guys as prey. Which I really should stop doing. >.>

Hello there. I'm Bisexual. I thought it was about time I came here to meet others!
    I claim Fletchling from Pokémon and Robin from Fire Emblem. :3

I can clone Pokémon~ :3

I have many shinies, I ave a lot of them, so maybe if you are lucky I might have one that you want. ^^

My 3DS fc is:0447-5666-4274(PM me yours if you want) Friend Safari:Ground Type Contains:Sandshrew, Camerupt, and Palpitoad

(Not really sure how to word this so my apologize.) About a month ago I realized that I am Bisexual. But two months before my parents (step mom and dad. I have two families) asked me in a "worried tone" "You're not Lesbian or Bisexual are you?" At the time I wasn't but it's pretty obvious that if I tell them that I am Bisexual they will not approve it. My other family (mom and step dad) also asked me this question before my step mom and dad did and they seemed calm and also said, "if you ever become lesbian or bisexual we just want to let you know that we do support you!"

I don't know what to do! I'm only 13! Also;

Me and my best friend have known each other for 2 years now. She knows that I am Bisexual. While hanging out with our two friends, one of them made a comment (they don't know that I am Bisexual) "You two would make a cute couple!" Everyone laughed because it was meant to be a joke, so I just laughed along. But the thing is, I think I do like my best friend! But I don't want to tell her and be afraid that she will say that she doesn't feel the same way and then our friendship gets ruined.

Can anyone help me? (Sorry for not using names.)
    PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuGamer View Post
    But the thing is, I think I do like my best friend! But I don't want to tell her and be afraid that she will say that she doesn't feel the same way
    Just go with your gut, tell her if you want to. If you're nervous, just do it when you're ready, and only when you feel comfortable. If she asks you out, then great!
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

Page 1322 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 3221222127213121318131913201321132213231324132513261332 ... LastLast