Page 1332 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 33212321282132213281329133013311332
Results 33,276 to 33,288 of 33288

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Yay rovert, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by XxPokemonPrincessxX View Post
    So umm...I gave a note to Maddie, and she sadly rejected me. I understand her reason, and she said it's because she is taking all honors and wants to focus on school and is therefore deciding not to date. I was a bit heart broken all day, and my friends noticed. Connor and my friend Isaac both tried to make me smile in class but it didn't work. Isaac knew what was going on when I told him things with the girl didn't go well. I was sad, so I texted a few friends and Josh responded. We talked for a couple hours, but now I do feel a little better.
    Bu-but I told you to go after Connor. =/

Last Friday I had something like a deception.
    I spent last week on Rio de Janeiro (for a summer school), and decided to meet a friend from there for the first time. After so much struggle to plan something, the guy wanted to take me to a motel.
    WELL, we weren't strangers to each other (and I could say I felt we were really liking each other some months before that) and I knew he was a "sexual" person, so I went ahead and confirmed to meet him at a metro station. I didn't go online until 2 hours before the scheduled time, and when I did I found out he asked confirmation for the SEX part and, since I hadn't replied, he was going home instead.

I was speechless. That was the person I had most chances to be in a relationship with (he even plays Pokémon!), but he just wanted someone to f***. Not cool, but then I went to drink with my mates from the event, so whatever. I just won't talk to him anymore.
    Time to search for other guys again. <_<

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

I had a dream last night that I have had many times in the past... I'm 18, living in Los Angeles and going to college there. I am out of the closet and everyone I know supports me. My family comes and I hide all of my pride stuff and act like my apparent boyfriend is just my roommate. I've always thought about doing this when I'm older, but should I really be dreaming about it 5 years in advance?

New Orleans Pidgeys fantasy football
    Ask.fm Twitter Tumblr EGC

Quote Originally Posted by VS View Post
    I had a dream last night that I have had many times in the past... I'm 18, living in Los Angeles and going to college there. I am out of the closet and everyone I know supports me. My family comes and I hide all of my pride stuff and act like my apparent boyfriend is just my roommate. I've always thought about doing this when I'm older, but should I really be dreaming about it 5 years in advance?
    I would say it isn't wrong to dream about it now, but don't get caught up in it. You never know if that's exactly what would happen or if what happens is going to be so far off of that. I say just let life happen how it's going to happen and just be happy for the good things that do happen

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

So the past few days have been great for me~
    On like...Friday I think me and Connor decided to give it a chance and are now dating. My parents adore him and plan to go see his takewondo practice next weekend

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...New-Trade-Shop

The guy who makes me uncomfortable and squeamish has seemingly left the group. I don't think he was hitting on me at all now, because apparently he makes many others uncomfortable in a similar fashion. It truly wasn't my hope that he would feel unwelcome. But even between friends, there needs to be compatibility. Between him and I, things simply didn't "click" but he kept persisting to the point of annoyance.

Somebody else who he made to feel awkward apparently had a chat with him. And it seems he's not coming back all because he failed to befriend a few specific people out of a club of twenty some members. I should feel bad, but I wanted him to move on to somebody else- maybe somebody who could get along with his idiosyncrasies. And, after being a target of this behavior for two years, I'm only slightly ashamed to say I'm not sorry to see him go.

Can I join. Im new here and this is the first club I want to join in. Im gay and I believe that everyone should marry the person they love the most regardless of gender.

Nice to hear that from Princess and Ketaru. x)

Welcome Domino~

You're so young. o_o
    Well, if you are so secure to yourself now, you might as well be more secure to come out to family even before your 18s. I think you shouldn't "lock" that possibility, thinks might get better earlier. =P

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Yay. Im officially a member. Thanks!
    I want Hoopa already! I cant wait till the event!
    Love is love.
    :
    Thanks to Geekachu for banners

I have actually had a live in BF, its hard work trust me. But the magical moments are truly awesome (some of the best times in my life were just cuddling wit him on the couch).

Having a special someone and being out (or at least not actively hiding) is awesome, but don't make the mistake of stopping there. Always do what you can to be making yourself better.
    Last edited by Buttons; 26th August 2014 at 1:37 PM. Reason: forgot the end quote on L1
    Mainly on from 12a EST to 6a EST. Please don't VM me, I rarely check them.

At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

My 3DS ID is 1306-6462-3876
    In game name X-Jacob Y-Sam
    Safari: Growlithe - Charmelion - Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    Nice to hear that from Princess and Ketaru. x)

Welcome Domino~

You're so young. o_o
    Well, if you are so secure to yourself now, you might as well be more secure to come out to family even before your 18s. I think you shouldn't "lock" that possibility, thinks might get better earlier. =P
    I'd like to second that comment, even if it's not as bad of a gap for me as it is for tooth xD

(I have no idea why I didn't say this in my other post, but...) Speaking from experience, you definitely don't want to lock yourself out of the idea. Even in the past few months (which have been more than enough of a roller coaster ride for me) since coming out, what I'm comfortable with has drastically changed. There was also a point that my body just decided it was time to at least consider being in a relationship with a man. I had basically "locked" that idea out before because I had never felt anything towards a man, but what I thought about when my brain forced me to consider it wasn't anything bad, so right now I'm just going to go with the flow even more. If I find a guy who happens to make me feel how I want to feel, I would be fine letting things happen instead of comparing him to the "standard" I had before with some girls I liked.

In other news, I decided I need to be more comfortable with being myself, and for that reason I changed some stuff on facebook. I decided to ask a friend to help (just to make sure the setting worked right), and now my "interested in" section has both men and women checked but is only viewable by specific people (who I've come out to). That way I can be myself without being myself completely publically, but I'm also prepared to deal with what happens if something gets messed up or someone I've told's friend magically finds their way onto my profile and questions why it says men and women

Bad news about me....me and Connor broke up. I didn't have a choice in it, he just thinks that right now we'd be better as friends. We both have some personal stuff that we need to take a step back and look at stuff.

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...New-Trade-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by XxPokemonPrincessxX View Post
    Bad news about me....me and Connor broke up. I didn't have a choice in it, he just thinks that right now we'd be better as friends. We both have some personal stuff that we need to take a step back and look at stuff.
    That stinks, and I hope things weren't too bad and you're not that upset from the situation.

I know I had a rather interesting experience last night. I wanted to come out to two friends I never really see, and I didn't have time to actually talk much about anything with either (and since we basically in public with a good 6 or 7 other people right around) so I had to type it out on my phone and hand it to them rather than actually saying it out loud (which I think would have helped me a lot more). To make things worse, I had to deal with the other people around us throwing around gay as a joke/insult (including one of the people I was going to tell whom I know didn't mean anything by it) and doing the same with suicide. So in all, I had to deal with people cracking jokes about two very personal issues I've had to deal with recently as well as be close (physically) to some people which after the nightmare of a first day on my new campus on Thursday was not fun to deal with. So while all of them were having lots of fun, I was (as Christina Perri puts it) forcing a smile and faking a laugh while in actuality it was killing me inside. THEN I had to go home and fake it even more because my family doesn't know about me being bisexual or my apparent terrible social anxiety, so I was forced to make it seem like everything was perfectly fine yet again even though it was the farthest thing from it

Guys, I think it's time for me to say something. I know that this community, or thread to be exact, would be very accepting of this, but I need to tell some people, get it off my chest. Currently only 3 people know about this. I'm bisexual. Like I said, I needed to get this off my chest, so thank you for reading.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

Page 1332 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 33212321282132213281329133013311332