Page 1348 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 34812481298133813441345134613471348
Results 33,676 to 33,684 of 33684

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I have an idea of how I can be entertaining if I become a drag performer. I will use hand fans as part of my routine in a form of a dance. I think it'll work nicely to some songs to lip sync to such as Donna Summer's Hot Stuff.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    I have an idea of how I can be entertaining if I become a drag performer. I will use hand fans as part of my routine in a form of a dance. I think it'll work nicely to some songs to lip sync to such as Donna Summer's Hot Stuff.
    oo that'd be awesome! If ever you record any of your practice performances, I'd love to check them out and let you know how I feel! (I'm a nice critique :P)

Quote Originally Posted by lemoncatpower View Post
    oo that'd be awesome! If ever you record any of your practice performances, I'd love to check them out and let you know how I feel! (I'm a nice critique :P)
    My idea is to incorporate martial arts and my Asian heritage into Drag in a unique and entertaining way. I'm pretty sure no drag queen has done that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    My idea is to incorporate martial arts and my Asian heritage into Drag in a unique and entertaining way. I'm pretty sure no drag queen has done that yet.
    I would watch that so much
    I like eevee
    blessings ^.^
    my fizzy bubbles profile
    clamis: rockruff, septicshipping, Tranvestiteshipping, Timewarpshipping, roarshipping, Toriel, papyrusxmettaton, Undertale

I found this cool glass ring that fits me and is my drag style. I also found some cool bangles and a hot pink beaded necklace at Goodwill yesterday that scream 80s retro.

May i join this club? I'm a gay male who has came out to my friends but not my family because i know how they will be so i wanted to wait until i get my own place. But i would like to join and have more conversations with people who will understand please and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu979 View Post
    May i join this club? I'm a gay male who has came out to my friends but not my family because i know how they will be so i wanted to wait until i get my own place. But i would like to join and have more conversations with people who will understand please and thank you
    Sure welcome ^.^
    =^.^=
        Spoiler:- Wisdom:

Spoiler:- My close Friends:

Here is a Link to my FB post.
    And A link to my FB profile Here

of course!
    welcome
    I like eevee
    blessings ^.^
    my fizzy bubbles profile
    clamis: rockruff, septicshipping, Tranvestiteshipping, Timewarpshipping, roarshipping, Toriel, papyrusxmettaton, Undertale

Welcome!! Everyone here is lovely & supportive & we all want to help you & talk to you xx c:
    🌟 tumblr 🌟 click me 🌟 need to talk? 🌟

Page 1348 of 1348 FirstFirst ... 34812481298133813441345134613471348