Page 1339 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 33912391289132913351336133713381339
Results 33,451 to 33,463 of 33463

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Schade View Post
    Nothingjustgo, sounds like a good turn of events if your grades got better. lol. You're lucky. When I first came to terms with my sexuality, I entered a pretty bad depression phase that kinda never went away.

Hooray for your progress, Mist!!
    That's sucks to hear haha. I guess it just bothered me that I thought I couldn't love, kinda drove me crazy. I think it's why I started to play a lot of games tbh. That's where I got my love from since I thought I didn't like people
    Are you are a fan of video games? Obviously you are because you're on this forum. Anyway, if you want, check out my channel by clicking the image below!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nothingjustgo

Welcome, people. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    I think that if you're confident your friendship will last whether he knows or not then you should definitely risk it. You never know until ya try y'know. But if you're not confident he'd be ok with it maybe wait a while longer. Either way though good luck.
    THAT.
    Gabriel (omg, your name is so Portuguese, where are you from??), the thing is a friendship killer, but it helps if you feel you have nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingjustgo. View Post
    Once I made that realization I instantly got over my depression (if that's what it was, wasn't sure). Like my school grades improved (I'm in second year business now), and I just had an overall better outlook in life. It changed me, and made me realize I could love...just a different type of person than I thought :P.
    Haha, those are awesome news!

Quote Originally Posted by Aromatic Mist View Post
    I would also like to join, I've been struggling coming to terms with my sexuality in the past, believing at different points I was straight, then bi, and then I went straight to identifying as asexual due to being in denial over being gay. Of course, this was all around when I was about 13(?), so I'm a lot more comftorable with myself, but I only came out as gay to the majority of my friends last year.
    Oh, I remember I also wanted to believe I was asexual. But things get better after coming out to people who won't hate us. x)

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    LOL of course you're welcome to join.
    And if you or any body has any questions/discussions you'd like to talk about feel free to bring them up (as long as it's pg-13).
    Thanks. I think I'm going to advance, though I'll have to build some courage first xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    Welcome, people. =]
    THAT.
    Gabriel (omg, your name is so Portuguese, where are you from??), the thing is a friendship killer, but it helps if you feel you have nothing to lose.
    Yes, I'm portuguese (more specifically from Porto).

I see...
    I actually hoped for another Brazilian here. x)

I "almost" fell in love with a straight new friend...
    He's a freshman and joined our volleyball team. He has been extremely friendly with anyone but giving me a lot of attention. But he never had mentioned anything about his girlfriend. =/
    Luckily, I talked about it to a girl from the team (who is our friend as well), and she informed me about his girlfriend and even other misunderstandings happening to him because of his sympathy.

Btw, I only decided to talk to her after he started to teach me some dance steps, including holding hands and close embrace.

Nevertheless, I think I can have my feelings under control now that's all cleared...

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Heyo everyone, long time no talk. Getting ready for college now (And I started posting here before High School started). It's sort of amazing how much time flies. Anyways I'll be joining my JC's Rainbow Club when the fall semester starts. No luck on my end reltionship wise, but I still keep trying. Hope everyone's having a good time.

Beautiful and Deadly
    Fizzy Bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by Schade View Post
    Hooray for your progress, Mist!!
    Thank you! ^v^

Oh, I remember I also wanted to believe I was asexual. But things get better after coming out to people who won't hate us. x)
    Coming out and finding support is one of the best feelings in the world, it's just so wonderful to feel accepted.

I "almost" fell in love with a straight new friend...
    Over affectionate straight friends are pretty much simultaneously the best and worst thing ever. On the one hand, they're lovely people, but on the other hand its just like 'no plz stop i might get like, super gay feelings for you :s'
    ~3DS Friend Code: 0576-6328-3865~

How do i join

Quote Originally Posted by EthanTheKid View Post
    How do i join
    You just did lol. Feel free to introduce yourself
    Blorp

Well I am signing up. Umm For those of you who don't know me, you can call me Nyter. I haven't been on here since 3 years ago but I recently came back to the forums.

So... last night I went to my city's academic commemorations. It was fine and I went with M. Still, I ended up not telling him I like him, because his friend from England apparently already ended his college year and is back in Portugal. This is not a problem, because he's also a close friend to me. The problem was that he invited TONS of people to go along with us. I didn't know them well and we all seemed like a herd. I didn't get to talk much to M except when we were going home. He was supposed to sleep over at our friend's house, but at the last minute he decided to go home and accompany me (we live close to each other). It was cool and we got to talk more in half an hour than in the whole night at the festival, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him anything.

Anyways, the school year is ending and he already suggested we do a lot of things to enjoy the summer, so I guess we will end up spending more time together than I thought xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Faria View Post
    So... last night I went to my city's academic commemorations. It was fine and I went with M. Still, I ended up not telling him I like him, because his friend from England apparently already ended his college year and is back in Portugal. This is not a problem, because he's also a close friend to me. The problem was that he invited TONS of people to go along with us. I didn't know them well and we all seemed like a herd. I didn't get to talk much to M except when we were going home. He was supposed to sleep over at our friend's house, but at the last minute he decided to go home and accompany me (we live close to each other). It was cool and we got to talk more in half an hour than in the whole night at the festival, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him anything.

Anyways, the school year is ending and he already suggested we do a lot of things to enjoy the summer, so I guess we will end up spending more time together than I thought xD
    I always think it is better to come out before telling someone you have a crush on that person all together. It just makes for a smoother transition of acceptance. But if you two are that tight, then you should be fine. M will be there to the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ne0n-H!tch'd View Post
    I always think it is better to come out before telling someone you have a crush on that person all together. It just makes for a smoother transition of acceptance. But if you two are that tight, then you should be fine. M will be there to the very end.
    Well, we are not that tight. How can I explain...? He's a somewhat close friend, but we don't hang out all the time and he kinda has "his group". It's like a 8/10 in a scale of friendship xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Faria View Post
    Well, we are not that tight. How can I explain...? He's a somewhat close friend, but we don't hang out all the time and he kinda has "his group". It's like a 8/10 in a scale of friendship xD
    Ok so do you have any suspicion that M may like you back? And do you guys share similar interest (I.e. Pokemon)?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicEric
    Do you ever go out/work/study/whatever or just post all day, because wow you post a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaramisu
    Srsly stop spamming up each ****ing thread for postcount moron. Just leave this forum again and keep your ******** posts away.
    Did I just start a fan club?

Page 1339 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 33912391289132913351336133713381339