Page 1337 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 33712371287132713331334133513361337
Results 33,401 to 33,410 of 33410

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

:/ I'm in the pretty much same situation, (is it the Gaymer zone?) anyway >.< I'm almost to the point that I will become a crazy pokemon lady cuz I think my soulmate was hit by a car or something -_-

Quote Originally Posted by anjumyurii View Post
    :/ I'm in the pretty much same situation, (is it the Gaymer zone?) anyway >.< I'm almost to the point that I will become a crazy pokemon lady cuz I think my soulmate was hit by a car or something -_-
    There aren't that few Gaymers, but my intuition tells me it's something that naturally comes up in the course of doing things together if both people game anyways, rather than needing to mention it during a first date.

Credit: SwornMetalhead (Personal League Banner, Symbol), AstralShadow (League & Club Buttons) & Kida-Ookami (Badges)

Guy asks me what kind of Asian I am. Conversation shuts down when I say, "Chinese. What kind of Caucasian are you?" I think the next time somebody asks what kind of Asian I am, I'll just say "Asian American." See what kind of reaction that elicits.
    Last edited by Ketaru; 19th March 2015 at 4:00 AM.

Well, it's been a while since I've posted here so here's a bunch of updates:
    A few months ago, I decided to stop lying to myself and identify as a transgender girl, I came out on tumblr and created a decent support system for myself.
    So here's the real important part:
    Yesterday, at my therapy appointment, I told my therapist that I'm trans and bi, she was extremely supportive and even asked me if I had a preferred name (I do, I go by Corinne,) and what exactly I identified as, when I started feeling like a girl, etc. I couldn't even sleep last night I was so excited! I just can't believe an actual live person knows who I am for real...

Good to know your updates, people. Specially Corinne's, congrats!

As for me:
    > Sadly, the things got cold with that guy. Excuse after excuse for the weekends... So I stopped trying, and so did he. It's such a shame we couldn't manage to meet in person, I might try to contact him again (if still alone) after some weeks/months. What do you people think?
    > Guy from the party... We met in person 2 Sundays ago, but he got there 1 hour later. Not entirely his fault, but that meant 1 hour less for us. Awkward silences, interrupted by a nice talk about politics. And a nice kissing moment at the street. But neither of us got so excited: no texts since them.

Now I'm taking a rest from this "hunt". <.<

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

I'm sorry for posting about myself a lot, but I think I'm gonna stsrt going by Isabelle/Belle again like I did when I first came out. I didn't want to use it at first because I thought I knew another girl irl who had that name and I didn't like at all. Turns out she spells her name without the "L" and "E" at the end, so, I feel more comfortable with my original feminine name. I'll give myself a day to think about it.

Hmm... not really posting much here anymore, am I?..

Not much is going on. Well... A lot is going on as I am dating guys like there is no tomorrow, but I have yet to find "the one". That stuff usually sorts itself out, doesn't it? Sure it does. If anything, I'll just buy a cat... or 10.

i̪̪̫̋ͤͫ͛̇̊ͅI̞̦̝̝̎̽̔̌͛T͉̫̣̄ͪ͋̀ͭ'̺̹̰͎̰̏̿͋͒Ṣ͈̯̿͗͆ ̯̲̬ ͉͖͙̙ͩ̿M̻̲͈̰͎̜̤̹̐͐͆̊̎ͨ͐E̥̲͚̙̮̜̦̘ͭ̚.͉̜̘͂͐͑͆̃̌̏͊ͅ

I don't really post because I literally cannot get a guy to like enough to want to talk to me longer than two weeks. i am so pathetic....
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Guess I haven't been posting much here either, so I guess the best thing to say is how is everyone? For myself, I'm doing fine I guess. I guess I'm single still? Still a bit confused on that front with a friend of mine, but we'll see. I'm treasurer for my school's GSA, and we're finally up and running. We've attended a few movie nights and stuff but we still really haven't done much. I have some things to work with money wise but I have no clue on what to do with it. It's frustrating, both relationship wise and club wise, but I guess I'll pull through. Also, I'm agender now, but would still prefer masculine pronouns. Still prefer masculine stuff, but I don't really identify with anything.

gift of eternity
    Tumblr

That sounds just lovely. I never really understood all the identity crisis stuff., so it is very interesting reading about it here from you guys.

i̪̪̫̋ͤͫ͛̇̊ͅI̞̦̝̝̎̽̔̌͛T͉̫̣̄ͪ͋̀ͭ'̺̹̰͎̰̏̿͋͒Ṣ͈̯̿͗͆ ̯̲̬ ͉͖͙̙ͩ̿M̻̲͈̰͎̜̤̹̐͐͆̊̎ͨ͐E̥̲͚̙̮̜̦̘ͭ̚.͉̜̘͂͐͑͆̃̌̏͊ͅ

Page 1337 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 33712371287132713331334133513361337