Page 1342 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 34212421292133213381339134013411342
Results 33,526 to 33,550 of 33550

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

  1. #33526
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Săo Paulo - SP - Brazil
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Just if he tries to get closer or asks for an explanation for your behavior.




    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    And as I was typing this I got a match on Happn that made me hopeful again, lol
    I had a date with that guy last night!
    He's from my university, but on the Geology master's course (reminder: I'm on the Physics doctoral's).
    He is very cult, but still cute and so shy! Yet we managed to talk well, then we enjoyed the play at the theater, and more talk, and he looked interested and even excited while I talked about some usually boring stuff. He's even considering come back playing games after so many years, and maybe via Pokémon Go!
    When we were about to say goodbye in the subway station, I got some initiative and kissed him. ^-^
    But he's so shy he got me a bit shy too! xD

    I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

    3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

  2. #33527
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Can I join? Idk what I am, but leaning towards either bi/gay. Also, I just thought of this:
    (A bi person is going to come out. They say,)
    "Knock knock." The other person responds, "Who's there?" "Oh hi." "Oh hi who?" "Oh hi I'm bi."

    Yes, I know it's bad. Okay? I literally thought of it this morning so don't blame me for nothing.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  3. #33528
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Dang. Crickets. Anyways, Idk what I am, but it's definitely either bi or gay because I have a crush on this guy who I work with. And there's a few problems: I think he's extremely cute, he has an amazing singing voice, he's like two years older than me, we don't see each other until the summer, and even then only for a month, he uses "sentiments" which just makes him even cuter, and he's not ready for that kind of a relationship.

    So, tl;dr, I have a crush on someone I'll never date and it's literally killing me because he's so cute. And I was asking my friend for advice (I'm like 99% sure he's gay, so I asked him), and he told me to pretend like someone else was using my phone to text him (my crush). Of course he left me on "seen" so I told him the truth and he basically made himself even cuter to me without him knowing. Also, I think he may have "friend-zoned" me. Any advice?
    Last edited by MoonSong; 12th August 2016 at 3:53 AM.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  4. #33529
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    695

    Default

    First off welcome to the club!! My advice would be wait it out and see if he replies and if not go talk to him on person about it. The worst that could happen is he says he's not gay and you two just stay friends.

  5. #33530
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Well thanks for your advice Kdude, but he replied and said this (I edited out my real name): "(my name) don't worry you're not wasting my time; I really appreciate your sentiments and I'm glad that you said something to me. I don't think that I'm up for this kind of a relationship right now, but I don't want you to take it in a negative way. You're a great person who is so kind and talented and I'm really happy that you told me how you feel. I'm really sorry if I'm disappointing you, but I want to thank you for being so honest and I'd love to still be friends with you!" So yeah, he friend-zoned me. I mean, he may or may not be gay (he could also be bi, never discount that possiblility), he hasn't said anything but he basically rejected me. So yeah, my life is great! And in his reply he just made himself even cuter to me! Who says "sentiments" unless they're classy?! So I'm still not over him, even though he's way out of my league (he's a year or two older than me and popular.) Yay, my life is going great! Also, I have to wait until next summer to see him again in person because we go to different high schools. Ugh, this just great, because he rejected and friendzoned me, and I can't stop thinking of him.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  6. #33531
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSong View Post
    Well thanks for your advice Kdude, but he replied and said this (I edited out my real name): "(my name) don't worry you're not wasting my time; I really appreciate your sentiments and I'm glad that you said something to me. I don't think that I'm up for this kind of a relationship right now, but I don't want you to take it in a negative way. You're a great person who is so kind and talented and I'm really happy that you told me how you feel. I'm really sorry if I'm disappointing you, but I want to thank you for being so honest and I'd love to still be friends with you!" So yeah, he friend-zoned me. I mean, he may or may not be gay (he could also be bi, never discount that possiblility), he hasn't said anything but he basically rejected me. So yeah, my life is great! And in his reply he just made himself even cuter to me! Who says "sentiments" unless they're classy?! So I'm still not over him, even though he's way out of my league (he's a year or two older than me and popular.) Yay, my life is going great! Also, I have to wait until next summer to see him again in person because we go to different high schools. Ugh, this just great, because he rejected and friendzoned me, and I can't stop thinking of him.
    Your welcome!! I'm sorry that things did not work out for you and this guy but glad to hear you guys are staying friends. Who knows you might meet a guy soon who is even better then this guy!! Why do you have to wait until next summer to see him? Why can't you guys hangout on a weekend?

  7. #33532
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kdude146 View Post
    Your welcome!! I'm sorry that things did not work out for you and this guy but glad to hear you guys are staying friends. Who knows you might meet a guy soon who is even better then this guy!! Why do you have to wait until next summer to see him? Why can't you guys hangout on a weekend?
    We go to different high schools, and I only see him during the summer. And he's like two grades ahead of me. So it's...well, ya know. And the worst part is that he's another Poképerson like me. And also, he's the first person I've really had a crush on.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  8. #33533
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    47

    Default

    One of the toughest parts about being attracted to the same sex is that the majority of people you will develop crushes on (or even fall in love with) are straight. It becomes a fact of life, unfortunately. I don't really have any advice on coping and moving on, but I'm just here to let you know that we all go through it at least once. You are not alone! In saying this, it doesn't mean you should "give up" or anything like that, because sooner or later you WILL meet someone who can return your feelings.

  9. #33534
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    695

    Default

    ^ That's a struggle I still have to this day.

    This week I started talking to a guy I met online who lives an hour away from me. Everything about is perfect, he is super cute and we have a lot in common including the same love for Pokemon. I asked him about meeting each other and he said he would like that but feels that "it's quite a distance" from where I live and where he lives but he's okay with coming here to see me but after that he stopped texting me all together. I'm not sure if I freaked him out about meeting or if he maybe found another guy that lives closer to him. What ever the reason is that he stopped texting me I guess maybe I should try to find a guy that lives closer to me but it's hard since nobody around here catches my eye other then a friend of mine who I really think is gay/bi but still hasn't come out but I have already given up waiting for him.

  10. #33535
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Update on my end: So I told him I'm okay with still being friends, then asked him if he's Mystic, Valor, or Instinct. And of course he answered Mystic, while I'm on Valor so it's even worse, because he's on Mystic, classy, and amazing singer, actor, and dancer, cute, and also out of my league. So yeah, life is great! :P
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  11. #33536
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Săo Paulo - SP - Brazil
    Posts
    98

    Default

    What a story, MoonSong!
    But I still think it's kind of a happy end. Who knows he looks at you with other eyes when you get older?

    I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

    3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

  12. #33537
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    What a story, MoonSong!
    But I still think it's kind of a happy end. Who knows he looks at you with other eyes when you get older?
    Thanks, I needed that. (And that wasn't sarcasm.) Who knows? Next time I'll see him I've have been away from him and my current friends for a couple of months. So, by the time that happens maybe things will be different. I am kinda interested in hanging out with him, but he's two years older than me and he's probably busy hanging out with his other friends, so it'd be awkward. Also, Pandora is my new life.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  13. #33538
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    47

    Default

    In my opinion, I would avoid hoping that he will have feelings for you in the future. It is not good for you to pine after something that may not happen, and if his feelings don't change you will be left very disappointed and sad as you would have spent so much time thinking of him.

  14. #33539
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Thanks. The thing is, he's literally the cutest person I have ever seen. I mean, he's the one person in my theatre company who's actually attractive. Literally the one person. But, because I'm not going to the same HS as him, I do have a chance to meet other people when I do the shows at my high school. And I'm in that part of dealing with rejection where he'll randomly pop into my head and I'll respond to that in a Miranda Sings voice. (If you don't know who she is, look her up on YouTube.) So yeah, I'll guess I'm going to try and wait and see if there are other people that I'll meet at my new theatre group. I would like to continue to be on good terms with him, so I guess I'll just remain casual.

    EDIT: I'll just binge watch The Big Bang Theory and listen to Pandora. I'm going on vacation on Monday anyways, so it'll be a nice distraction.

    EDIT 2: Okay, I can't get him out of my head. Advice, anyone?
    Last edited by MoonSong; 14th August 2016 at 11:09 PM.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  15. #33540
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Update on my end again: so my friend (the one that has never been in a relationship but I still turned to him for relationship advice) apparently told one of the people I don't like, (one of the couple people who I don't like) that I had a crush on my crush, and they called me earlier today to confirm it was true. And I specifically told my friend they couldn't tell anyone and they "accidentally" "let it slip" that I had the crush on my crush. So I feel so betrayed right now, and I'm so mad at my now acquaintance. So yeah...my life is great! :P
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  16. #33541
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    I'm sorry about your 'betrayal', MoonSong... It really sucks to have trusting friends spill the beans about something you might not want to see slip through the cracks...

    As for a piece of advice: it's hard to simply move on from a crush... I sometimes still walk by my high school crush in the college hallways and get a little sad because we drifted apart after our year of high school in the same class. I'm not even sure he is into guys... >_> At least tell yourself you had closure, that your feelings were heard and that if eventually your crush decides to explore a relationship with you, you would've been lucky. I never had the courage to say something to this guy at the time (mainly because I didn't realize I was bisexual until... last year ?). He did write 'Je t'aime' in my high school year book (I live in Canada, french speaking province), if it means anything... 'Je t'aime' in french is closer in translation to 'I love you' than a very platonic 'Love ya'!'... The only one who wrote this in my year book the same way was my best friend that I've known for 11 years... Only spent time with my crush for a measly year. Speaks volumes.

    Your crush friendzoned you in such a polite, romantic manner, I'd understand why you can't get him out of your head... But the best thing to do is to do other stuff and hope that your thoughts of him won't smack you in the face at random moments. It's bound to stay but if you're really busy, you'll have a better time forgetting.
    How does he look, though ? You make him seem dreamy!
    ❝I don't want to forget.❞

  17. #33542
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Thanks for the advice, Everlasting! When you say he's dreamy, that's an understatement! He has one of those smiles that just makes you feel warm inside and he's raven-haired. And tall as well. (But that might just be because of the grade difference.) And he's generally one of those all around happy people who makes everyone around them feel happier. (Unless of course, he friendzones you and makes himself better in the process. Even then, he still makes people around him happy.)

    Part 2: On a scale of 1-dreamy, he's the dreamiest dreamy person there is, even in my nonexistent dreams he's a dream. So basically I have dreams about me dreaming. So...there's your daily mind blown. He's the dreamiest of the dreamiest. At least to me, everyone has their own tastes.
    Last edited by MoonSong; 17th August 2016 at 2:59 AM.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  18. #33543
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    In case anyone was looking for some pick-you-up songs, here's a few of my favorites (fair warning, most of them are showtunes):

    "As We Stumble Along" from The Drowsy Chaperone
    "Love is Always Lovely In The End" from The Drowsy Chaperone
    "Hall of Fame" by The Script feat. will.i.am
    "Show Off" from The Drowsy Chaperone
    "You're the Top" from Anything Goes
    "Popular" from Wicked
    "It's Possible" from Seussical the Musical
    "Defying Gravity" from Wicked
    "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift
    "Don't Rain on My Parade" by Glee Cast (Season 2)
    And this one is just funny:
    "Bride's Lament" from The Drowsy Chaperone
    It's funny once it's listened to. Trust me, I was in that number.

    If you don't know who Taylor Swift is, first of all, you have no idea what you're missing out on, and second of all, she's an American pop/country singer, and one of the good ones who don't use all that Autotune stuff.
    Last edited by MoonSong; 18th August 2016 at 3:13 AM. Reason: DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE!! :D
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  19. #33544
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Săo Paulo - SP - Brazil
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Taylor Swift was the only one I've listened to from that list, lol
    (Ok, I definitely heard of will.i.am, but I can't recall exactly what, and Glee has just a wide repertory.)




    If I hadn't met that guy 1 week before going to watch the Olympic Games at Rio, I was going to look after an old friend over there...
    Not sure if it was good or bad.
    Also, I wanted to see the current guy again, but he will be on a trip with his parents this weekend. :/

    I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

    3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

  20. #33545
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    will.i.am was the founder of the Black Eyed Peas, I think, so that's probably where. Speaking of the Olympics, Zac Efron surprised one of the athletes there (Simone Biles, I believe) so if he can fly to Rio for that then my friends can text me back. Also, I made a resolution to myself that until there's an Olympics for theater/drama/musicals then I'm not watching the regular Olympics because the fine arts are just as important as sports (read: more important than).

    A little bit of background info on my situation, I had a crush (well, I thought I did) on a girl for like 5 years, then after I got over her I didn't have a crush on anyone. I got over it a few months after I met my current crush, actually. I had done two shows with him, the most recent being The Drowsy Chaperone where he was the Underling (I was ensemble). And the Underling's main song is "Love is Always Lovely" so...yeah. I didn't realize I had a crush on him until the final days of rehearsal (we only do three nights of a show, my theatre company.) I was joking around with one of my girl friends (friend that is a girl, that is) that I texted her "...then I didn't like anyone then it was like 'oh heyyy (my crush's name)'" and she texted me back saying something along the lines of totally laughing at the didn't like anyone part because we agree that all humans should just become cute adorable puppies. Usually during school we would see each other after 2nd period (in a 9 period day) and we'd just talk about stuff on our way to class.

    Well, at least after the trip you can see him, right TT? I have to wait like 9 months to see my crush...

    Also, for anyone in the US who hasn't already, get Pandora. (Imagine me clapping in between each syllable) It is my LIFE! But irdk how to write about it without turning into an advertisement :P
    Last edited by MoonSong; 22nd August 2016 at 3:54 AM.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  21. #33546
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Haven't been here for a while, but something just crossed my mind and I wanted to ask you, guys: have you met some cool strangers thanks to Pokemon Go?


    3DS XL FC: 3539-9866-5516
    (Playing Y and ΩR)
    Friend Safari: Ice - Snorunt/Bergmite/Cloyster

  22. #33547
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    695

    Default

    So I got cat fished! I went to meet a guy at a park after talking to him online on and off for a few months and he looked nothing like is picture or matched his profile discretion. His picture was of a tall guy in really good shape and he listed himself as 6 feet tall and he turned out to be a fat guy who was only 5′ 2″. On top of all that he is a chain smoker and if someone is a smoker then I'm done I will never date a guy who smokers. So I lied to him to him by saying I was feeling sick and was not in the mood to go for a hike anymore and that was the last we talked I think he knew I wasn't into him after he lied to me.

    I keep telling myself I shouldn't give up hope on finding someone but when I keep having bad luck like this it makes me want to give up. As for that friend I have feeling for no matter what I do I can't let go of the idea of him and he does flirt with me even though he says he's straight so it sends me mix signals. I act like we are just friends because if I am wrong about him then I could lose him as a friend and I don't want that to happen.
    All true power as love in it to make it strong.



    Love is Love!!

  23. #33548
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Aww, sorry to hear that Kdude! As for your friend situation, the only advice I have is: don't do what I did and ask a single friend for advice. What I would do is to keep this platonic, no matter how much it hurts, because if he does like you, then he'll let you know. (Actually, just ignore everything I just said, except the keep it platonic part. Because I'm literally the last person any of my friends would go to for advice.)

    Anyways, what everyone should do is to thank the friends who are there for you, no matter how many or who much they did. If they were there for you, do it. But use a yellow heart emoji if you can. I'm assuming colors for hearts work the same way as roses:

    Red= romantic love
    Yellow= Friendship or platonic
    Blue=sadness
    Black= nothing good!
    White= The Hunger Games

    Not to sound like one of THOSE people, but I just did it and I could tell they lit up (well, I did it via text. But still).
    Last edited by MoonSong; 28th August 2016 at 4:25 AM.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

  24. #33549
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Săo Paulo - SP - Brazil
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSong View Post
    Well, at least after the trip you can see him, right TT? I have to wait like 9 months to see my crush...
    Hehe, I did it yesterday!
    We went to an Italian food festival thing, then had some ice cream, and walked a lot. Holding hands most of the time, many quick kisses on escalators and while waiting to cross the streets. And some making out inside the subway station.



    Kdude, don't lose your hopes!
    It takes time, you can give it a break sometimes, but it might work well!
    As for the straight friend... You still work together, right? You being on a position "above" him, right? You must be patient, things can get even worse if he feels pressured because of that or even if he looks for benefits.

    I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

    3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

  25. #33550
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Lumiose City-it's fabulous!
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    Hehe, I did it yesterday!
    We went to an Italian food festival thing, then had some ice cream, and walked a lot. Holding hands most of the time, many quick kisses on escalators and while waiting to cross the streets. And some making out inside the subway station.

    Dang, the closest I ever got to what you did with your bae was even talking to my crush.
    The worst part about my school (well, my old one) was that exactly half the boys got leads. And there were 5 lead parts. And they were all like junior/seniors. So our changing room was tiny, and there was barely any AC. But ya, I changed in the same room as my crush. (But I didn't know I had a crush on him until after we did our closing night.)

    That's literally the closest interaction I ever had with my crush, but I technically hugged him. Usually after we take our bows and the curtain closes, everyone goes nuts and hugs each other. And on the inside I was like "OMG IM HUGGING (my crush's name)".
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first!*

    PokéGyms Badges: Simplicity Badge,

    Ring of Fire: Rapidash Rank

Page 1342 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 34212421292133213381339134013411342

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •