Page 1336 of 1336 FirstFirst ... 33612361286132613321333133413351336
Results 33,376 to 33,388 of 33388

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Because while love is unique to everybody, there are patterns in everyone x3

You can explain yours if you like. I don't mind devling into detail I guess. X3

And no, I just give stabbed cookies to everyone-3-
    *noms on a broken cookie*

I have two shallow rules when it comes to dating or telling myself I'm attracted to that guy I see across the room: he has to be taller than me, and he has to be older than me (with women, I prefer younger and shorter). My crush? My adoration for five strong years? A guy who is younger and shorter, but incredibly intelligent and witty, his dry humor is hilarious, and we've been friends since we met. I've been clingy and completely embarrassing, and I love easily but never this hard. *sighs with a smile* I'm okay where we are, I enjoy what we have, but I always want more with him.
    3DS: 2234-7663-6791 FS: Normal

IGN: X&Y: Guinevere&Jackal AS: Nia

Quote Originally Posted by Steamcraft View Post
    *noms on a broken cookie*

I have two shallow rules when it comes to dating or telling myself I'm attracted to that guy I see across the room: he has to be taller than me, and he has to be older than me (with women, I prefer younger and shorter). My crush? My adoration for five strong years? A guy who is younger and shorter, but incredibly intelligent and witty, his dry humor is hilarious, and we've been friends since we met. I've been clingy and completely embarrassing, and I love easily but never this hard. *sighs with a smile* I'm okay where we are, I enjoy what we have, but I always want more with him.
    I'm not attracted to my guy for the same reasons, but I defiantly had a similar emotional issues and the crush I had for a while was insane. but I think...the question with you is...how much more. fufufufufu. You want to get closer and closer? x3 Have you improved a bit around him, controlling yourself?

Mines on a much shorter time span then you, so idk if it could compare. But My guy is just stupidly sweet and a ton of fun to mess around with and clicked pretty quickly, teasing each other every chance we got. I gained a sort of obsession with him, but I didn't fall in love until he offered me his trust despite a horrible mistake I made that I don't like to talk about. After that point, I lost a good majority of my sense of self and sat there plainly and obviously in love with him (both sexually and emotionally) but refused to admit it for months until it came to a tee, and I relented. He didn't stop talking to me but the affection he showed me before I had admitted i was in love was toned down as to not lead me on anymore (he felt like he should have said something sooner, but he tried to ignore his gut when he believed I was totally in love since I seemed so defiant about it)...except because of the fact that I had been in love and some-what close to him the past few months, i had zero clue how to control my emotions and we entered into a 2 month state where our friendship was strained...harshly. It only got better after I had a breakdown on his birthday, and we've been recuperating our friendship since.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Aww, you are reminding me of my own complicated issues. =/

But it's fun how one special person can inspire such love while being completely outside our aesthetic preferences. Amazing, even, because it shows the inside beauty is more important than the outside. =]

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    Aww, you are reminding me of my own complicated issues. =/

But it's fun how one special person can inspire such love while being completely outside our aesthetic preferences. Amazing, even, because it shows the inside beauty is more important than the outside. =]
    >///> shush you.

I became obcessed with being his girl for a time, I had incredibly strong mental images of him holding me...I was quite cu-cu. @////@;

During that two months we were recovering, mastrubation was litterally unable to be done without thinking of him. >/////////>

Tbh I don't get where the sudden stark change came from, within 2 weeks after that birthday incident I went from jealous and clingy, or worse, a tendency to over guilt him for no reason at all other then I wanted more attention, to somehow being able to love him and think he's adorable without all that. Idk

I was even over it all together, as when i crushed on estelle after it for a while I managed my emotions quite well without much problem, taking rejection fine.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Hey people, have you ever know someone who's not homophobic, but extremely stubborn and even conservative on other issues?

I find it so weird. '-'

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Hey people, have you ever know someone who's not homophobic, but extremely stubborn and even conservative on other issues?

I find it so weird. '-'
    I know one guy who isn't homophobic but really ignorant as far as a lot of things are concerned, most notably black issues and female issues, both of which are very pertinent to my life saying as my boyfriend happens to be black, we both happen to be feminists, and we're two of the three guys working at my college's women's center. Soooooo yeah, it's annoying to talk to him at times.

It's even more depressing because he's one of the few people I know who plays pokemon and he's so stupid :/

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

I find it so weird. '-'
    You just described 3/4 of my school! Man, some people can be so annoying when they act like that.

Anyways, man has this week been something. I won Male With The Best Style and I got my high school course selection form today. Man, high school cannot come any sooner. A lot of people in my school who I thought would be the best of friends turned out to be real jerks. I've made a mixture of enemies and good friends but the enemies chose to be. I'm really just excited for the next chapter in my life. If you guys can, tell me some electives you took! I would love to see your interests as I am picking mine.

Secondly, American Horror Story:Freakshow had it's finale and I teared up so much! You guys should really watch it if you aren't already.

I find it so weird. '-'
    Somehow... Myself. Even being bisexual and all of that, I'm very conservative and I am not much prone to changes. This includes sexuality "acceptances" on media. I can't get much fine with it, although I won't say anything or the likes, I feel some discomfort. I prefer to not see music clips or watch TV that will most likely show a bad case of it.
    Although I liked the "first" (most known, at least) gay kiss on TV here in Brazil. But with all others homosexual relationships on media, I don't see to feel easier.
    But really, it only applies to how media show homosexuality and how much of my few gay friends love the idea and all. And some criticise the lack of it. I still like straight relationships more for most stories. Maybe because I'm bisexual.

But I'm not stubborn though. I prefer to maintain my opinions to myself except when directly asked for me.

I find it so weird. '-'
    my vast vocabulary is failing me right now. So if this doesn't come out the way I'm thinking it then I apologize.

Now personally I'm for all rights ie: Gender equality, gay/lesbian/bi rights, etc etc. Quite frankly I'm this way because I don't believe I deserve any of the rights I have.
    but I don't expect everyone to think/feel/believe like me.
    I understand how hypocritical it sounds for someone to believe in gay rights but not in other issues, everyone has different viewpoints. also sorry if this sounds lecturing Ik what I want to convey but for the life of me I can't put it into words

since words still fail me I'll just leave it at: it's possible to believe one thing but not another. I mean, I believe that it's possible for everyone to find their love. Their person to love and be loved by, but I don't believe it's possible for me to find that person. That sounds hypocritical, but I just. I don't see that beauty, that shine, that I can see in others, see in my surroundings when I look at myself. I've come to accept it, not everyone can be beautiful i guess. And while I may never be happy with myself, I feel blessed to be able to see what I do. I'm getting too off topic now.

How is everyone? ^w^
    College just started back for me, can't believe I'm in my 3rd semester already >.<

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the buttons

Hey, thank you all for sharing your views, and glad to know this didn't cause any harsh debate.
    I suppose I was just too upset with my mom when I posted that. xD

Because the last weeks have been so difficult. I'm considering moving out again.
    Idk if I said it here, but I'm lucky she isn't homophobic. Because she wouldn't change her mind easily. She turns my advice/discussion into a fight almost instantly, and this has becoming so common. And it's not even 1 year since I moved back.
    Now I'm very inclined to live closer to campus again, as soon as I get another income source (master's scholarship ends in 2 months ;_

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I'm really just excited for the next chapter in my life. If you guys can, tell me some electives you took! I would love to see your interests as I am picking mine.
    There is no such a thing in this country, but I suggest you to take calculus and some programming language. =]

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Hey, thank you all for sharing your views, and glad to know this didn't cause any harsh debate.
    I suppose I was just too upset with my mom when I posted that. xD

Because the last weeks have been so difficult. I'm considering moving out again.
    Idk if I said it here, but I'm lucky she isn't homophobic. Because she wouldn't change her mind easily. She turns my advice/discussion into a fight almost instantly, and this has becoming so common. And it's not even 1 year since I moved back.
    Now I'm very inclined to live closer to campus again, as soon as I get another income source (master's scholarship ends in 2 months ;_

There is no such a thing in this country, but I suggest you to take calculus and some programming language. =]
    Eh, Computer programming is not my forte or something im interested in. Thanks though!

So here's what I got...

Freshman Year
    Spanish 2 and Chorus (Parents make me take Spanish for high school credit when I'm already fluent.)
    Sophmore
    Spanish 3 and Chorus

For Junior and Senior I know I'll still be taking Spanish and Chorus but I have no idea if I want to pick up German in Junior or Fashion Designing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I'm really just excited for the next chapter in my life. If you guys can, tell me some electives you took! I would love to see your interests as I am picking mine.
    I'm doing Grade 12 Art and Drama, Computer Programming, and Personal Psychology. However my college elective list for September is much more interesting and involves Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, and Religious Studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogar View Post
    I'm doing Grade 12 Art and Drama, Computer Programming, and Personal Psychology. However my college elective list for September is much more interesting and involves Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, and Religious Studies.
    Sounds interesting! I haven't even started thinking about my college life. I'd like to do something in the stock market, possibly open a buisness, or be a famous actor or singer. Need things to fall back on.

Page 1336 of 1336 FirstFirst ... 33612361286132613321333133413351336