Page 151 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 511011411471481491501511521531541551612012511151 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 33350

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

...Okay should I ask what's going on here???
    Or maybe I should leave it, I got ernough problems on my hands, lets see my still problems are: I got two assignements which I am not completey sure how to go about. I still hate Kirsten...QCS is coming closer and I think I am gonna fail... I having an fight with Rachel and planning to end our friendship[....If I don't do it soon then I am just gonna be bad as Kirsten which is not good.

So yeah, hope you get your problems sorted out..
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

wow....i got lost there^^

Michi Guest

Those of you mentioning sex with two guys, um, you should ALWAYS use protection, even if there's no way of making a guy pregnant. It's not about that. There is a lot of bacteria in that area that you do not want on anything you might be putting in there. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skrutsi
    w000, I'm feeling wild and crazy, and the topic about "Have you kissed the same Gender" intrigues me some.

If you're willing, what's the furthest you've gone with a same-sex/opposite sex partner?

:P *flees*
    Since I'm somewhat older than just about everyone I've seen post here recently, I don't think my reply is going to be quite so exciting, but hey.

Spoiler:

So uh, yeah, I've also obviously kissed someone of the same gender... >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    ...Okay should I ask what's going on here???
    Or maybe I should leave it, I got ernough problems on my hands, lets see my still problems are: I got two assignements which I am not completey sure how to go about. I still hate Kirsten...QCS is coming closer and I think I am gonna fail... I having an fight with Rachel and planning to end our friendship[....If I don't do it soon then I am just gonna be bad as Kirsten which is not good.

So yeah, hope you get your problems sorted out..
    I can't help you with Kirsten and the other humans, but I may be able to help you with your assignments. If you want, you can drop me a line concerning your assignments and I'll see what I can do.
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

Me next! I wanna answer the question if i'm not too late.

Well, I'm not gonna be very descriptive because it would get a little too X-rated and we gotta keep the kids safe, but I would say I've gone as far as any humans can with the same sex lol. It was fun too^_^

XD I didn't think people would actually ANSWER my topic. lol.

Fine, since I'm a moron, here's another topic:

What's your gender?

What's your gender?

I was born male, but I'm starting to question myself.

NM- Thanks, if I do need help I ask ya, and yeah, petty no one can help with Kirsten, her brain is a brick, no one could get into to it, not even a rocket scientist could figure her brain out and know what's she thinking.
    Skrusti- Which Topic?

Oh and elts see I am a female! Lol, no just kidding.

You know, once I actually thought of pretanding to be a girl at lunch and little (Dressing up as one and disgiusing myself) and befriending Kirsten again, you know since she hugs everyone, every guy even the ones she doesn't know that well execpt me..

And why not? No one would notice I am not there, of course I have to do it in a toilet where hardly anyone goes in... And I could find my sister old uniform, maybe steal her leather shoes and socks (I have my own tie) when she not around. And I would be ready in 5 minutes when the bell goes.. I don't need long hair (Althought I could get fake hair anyway)...

Of course people would question why there a girl who no one knows walking around and it's is kinda risky, plus I miss hanging ariund Claire (A girl, who actually hugs me mind you, that I hang around with)
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 16th March 2006 at 5:45 AM.

Why, thank you very much. I feel so welcomed. =D

Warning to all: Talk to me at your own risk. I'm a complete and utter arsehole, so you either may or may not end up getting very offended by me, as one of you has learnt. =) Have a good day.
    heh. sounds like me. D=

Anyways, yeah, I'll be around, but mainly I go to the chat. [/blatant advertisements] D:

Oh, to answer a few questions that I've seen. I have kissed the same sex (pretty sure). The farthest I've gotten in sex is fooling around as a nine year old. And, yes, I am a male, last time I checked. And I'm planning on staying a male.

watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Default Rant of a Madman. Part Trois.

Bah. I want to rant on something, but I cannot think of a good topic. :/

I'd be much obliged if someone could give me a topic that would be good to rant on...

@WT: The topic about sex :P

ain't that like you^^

psst, Skrutsi, rant about not being able to open that bottle of salsa. oh, it fumes me so.

Oh, and by the way, High school musical is pretty rad. :]]]]!

On to the new topic. I'm a man stuck in a man's body. Yes, I like guys, but I'd never consider for a second becoming a woman. I'm not into that stuff.

Hmm, wtf is going on now. Two of my three fave members here arguing? (The third knows exactly who she is ;D Yes, I'm talking about you, my loverly) There is some serious pissin about going on here. To not be biased, I'd have preffered it a lot if you hadn't have brought it into the club, cus that is spam to an extent. Skru, I'll speak to you when you're online. Dimitri, umm, yeah, speak to me sometime in PM.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

We're almost close to the 200-page mark. o.o;

I have no idea what's going on...so, er. *waves a peace symbol sign*

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    On to the new topic. I'm a man stuck in a man's body. Yes, I like guys, but I'd never consider for a second becoming a woman. I'm not into that stuff.

Hmm, wtf is going on now. Two of my three fave members here arguing? (The third knows exactly who she is ;D Yes, I'm talking about you, my loverly) There is some serious pissin about going on here. To not be biased, I'd have preffered it a lot if you hadn't have brought it into the club, cus that is spam to an extent. Skru, I'll speak to you when you're online. Dimitri, umm, yeah, speak to me sometime in PM.

Hunter
    well I dont know who ya mean^^

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    We're almost close to the 200-page mark. o.o;

I have no idea what's going on...so, er. *waves a peace symbol sign*
    Not really... That's just if you have default forum settings on. Personally, I've got it where I view 100 posts per page, so for me, this thread is only on page 39, which is still pretty impressive.

Nevertheless, I'm not too sure what the fighting is about, but oh well.

I would post a new topic, but I can't think of anything. D: Pathetic, eh?

well I got nuthin too^^

I know Scrap, and we're getting closer to the moment about three of us have been waiting for. Shatoshi's last post was the 3829th post. This means soon we'll be trying for the 4000th post, and watch someone get it while I'm asleep again...

And Shatoshi, I was blatantly and extremely obviously on about Skru and Dimitri, although I don't know why I said my two favourite since I don't really speak to Dimitri that much. However, Skru still sticks as one, with the girl I mentioned (again, you know who you are) and one other member here. Not going to say who though.

Hunter
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter
    I know Scrap, and we're getting closer to the moment about three of us have been waiting for. Shatoshi's last post was the 3829th post. This means soon we'll be trying for the 4000th post, and watch someone get it while I'm asleep again...

And Shatoshi, I was blatantly and extremely obviously on about Skru and Dimitri, although I don't know why I said my two favourite since I don't really speak to Dimitri that much. However, Skru still sticks as one, with the girl I mentioned (again, you know who you are) and one other member here. Not going to say who though.

Hunter
    oh...okay^^

NM- Thanks, if I do need help I ask ya, and yeah, petty no one can help with Kirsten, her brain is a brick, no one could get into to it, not even a rocket scientist could figure her brain out and know what's she thinking.
    Skrusti- Which Topic?

Oh and elts see I am a female! Lol, no just kidding.
    No problem. I'm willing to help whenever I can. That Kirsten sounds like a palm tree after a hurricane...no matter how much wind you blow at it, it just stubbornly refuses to move. As for the topic, I'm a male and I don't intend to ever change that...ever...
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Yeah that for sure- no one would able to tell what's she thinking, no matter what they do... Sometimes I wonder if it would have been p-ossible for me to only meet Tahlia, Cassie and Jalisa, but that would be impossible because sometime along the track I would have met her anyway.

Hey, hey, guys lets not agrue, agruing causes stress and stress cuases anger which turns into hate...

Yeah that for sure- no one would able to tell what's she thinking, no matter what they do... Sometimes I wonder if it would have been p-ossible for me to only meet Tahlia, Cassie and Jalisa, but that would be impossible because sometime along the track I would have met her anyway.

Hey, hey, guys lets not agrue, agruing causes stress and stress cuases anger which turns into hate...
    ...And hate causes me to bring out the tupper ware and throw a party! Trust me, you don't want one of my tupper ware parties.

Fear leads to anger...

Anger leads to hate...

Hate leads to suffering...

Suffering leads to the Dark Side...

...What? I thought we were quoting our fav. movies >_>;

What are we talking about again?

More random goodness:

"Mama always said Life was like a box of chocolates. Pick the jam truffle, and you'll be cleaning out your mouth for the rest of your life"

Pokemon Diamond Friend Code: 1333-0236-8007

I think we're talking about Star Wars, but I'm not sure.

Argh, predicament again. I seen to have the slightest of crushes on one of my new mates at college. He's really nice looking, and really funny. And really straight... I always do this. The only good looking gay people seem to be really far away. There is always Karl, but like I said, he has a boyfriend, so nothing is going to come out of that anytime soon.

Hunter

Page 151 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 511011411471481491501511521531541551612012511151 ... LastLast