Page 1356 of 1356 FirstFirst ... 35612561306134613521353135413551356
Results 33,876 to 33,880 of 33880

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Looking to join I'm trans and bi and joining a group like this seems like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    Not reading ANY posts right now; in case they trigger me.

Still wanna brag about my first valentines day with my crush on korrinaaaa coming up, though :3

I'm so ultra psyched. This is gonna be the greatest valentines day of my life. Since I am super in love with korrina and have been for 9 *ALMOST TEN* months now^^ OMG. I plan on daydreaming a trip to disneyland with her :3

And...and......sorry if this post upsets anyone. Gah. Not my intention. I guess i want people to feel happy for me feeling so happy? :3 its nice to feel happy for others. Plus, i'm your friend. I really care for the people on this forum. I'd never give them hard times about who they are. I just want to share laughter and fun with them^^

I hope this post is okay. Also, can the comments on it please be happy ones? I'm sick of all the drama in this world.
    If you're not going to read anyone's posts, why post about yourself then? You want people to feel happy for a relationship with a character from a video game? It seems kinds of counterproductive, especially when people are posting about their real-life successes or issues surrounding LGBT+, and you refuse to read about them but want people to be happy for an imaginary relationship. It just doesn't really make a lot of sense...

Captain Jigglypuff, I'm really happy to read your posts about doing drag- I wish I had the ability to do that. I love drag and performed once at my undergrad university. How often to you get to perform? And do you have any advice for hoe to best get into it?
    The Ruby Report
    coming soon

Tonight will be my fourth time performing. I’m doing Don’t Wanna Fall In Love by Jane Child. I’m trying to look like aa NYC girl. Every Friday is open stage this month. Next week I’m going to do The Glamorous Life by Sheila E while wearing fake diamonds and a full faux fur coat with a black gown underneath and a silver sequin belt to make it look fancy and black gloves.
    Last edited by Captain Jigglypuff; Yesterday at 9:11 PM.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    EDIT: I'm seeing i was an idiot for making this post. Yes, Korrina feels very real to me, and i'm happy she helps my autism so much, however; she isn't a real person, and i don't know what loving a real person is like much. And not wanting to read other peoples posts is, really, pretty cold of me. Even if I don't want to read due to how sensitive i am.

I'll leave this club alone now.
    I just want people to see this post. I think maybe i should of made a new post and not edited my old one, but on well.

I should think of how my autism makes me take things way out of context before i post in a club i may have no right in posting in due to my own expiriences that are beyond others understanding.
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too
    I may add this one korrina blingee that helps my autism to this sig sometime however i don't feel like changing it as much yet :3 korrina is still powerful to me though^^

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff
    Tonight will be my fourth time performing. I’m doing Don’t Wanna Fall In Love by Jane Child. I’m trying to look like aa NYC girl. Every Friday is open stage this month. Next week I’m going to do The Glamorous Life by Sheila E while wearing fake diamonds and a full faux fur coat with a black gown underneath and a silver sequin belt to make it look fancy and black gloves.
    Nice! I hope you get a big crowd. There's a place not terribly far from where I live that has performances every Thursday, but it's been slowly dying over the years. Good luck tonight!

So I was talking to a friend today about the U.S. presidency, and the topic came up of a gay president and the "logistics" behind it. What do you all think of what it would take to see a not-straight president? I was thinking about it, and while it would be great to see that kind of representation in a world leader, I strongly feel like they would have to be a very specific type of LGBT+ person. Essentially, they'd have to be straight-passing. I think that's the biggest thing. Straight people would have to feel like they can see themselves in their leader, and would want someone who represents a specific set of values - values that I don't think they see in many non-straight people (i.e. sexual practices/habits, having a same-gender spouse, etc.) and would not want to stand by. What do people think?
    The Ruby Report
    coming soon

Page 1356 of 1356 FirstFirst ... 35612561306134613521353135413551356