Page 1331 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 33112311281132113271328132913301331
Results 33,251 to 33,265 of 33265

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

I tend appreciate male beauty more than female beauty, but I care very little about sex either way... (Wouldn't quite say I'm asexual, but I couldn't care less about seeing someone naked, and my first instinct when I meet someone I like isn't "Hey they're hot, I wanna bang them!")

Male beauty is preferabl over the female beauty in my case as well. Appearence is a big first impression, normally. I'm a horrible person
    Women to me are friends (not Food. lol), and that's the way it have always been. I grew up With only female friends (and I'm thinking that might be part of the problem).
    It's the emotional Level that sets the deal for me. Men and women are just different emotionally, and i just so happens to like the simplicity of most men.

Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

I've always thought I was somewhere around 90% on men and 10% on women. But I don't see much point in the percentages. It's just not realistic to look at those numbers and think, "I have a 10% chance of ending up in a longterm heterosexual relationship." Even if a person were 60/40, I almost feel like it would be better to say gay or straight than bisexual for the purpose of practicality. Just seems to me it would be much more fulfilling to be in a long term relationship with the gender you're primarily attracted towards.

Hello everyone!

It's been ages since my last post, so I feel I should introduce myself again because a lot has changed since then. First things first, I identity myself as being a heterosexual girl, but I am still an avid supporter of LBGT rights. While there was a time when I was not 100% sure of my sexuality. I have always wondered if there was a possibilty that I could be bisexual, but after a long hard look at the facts, I am sure in my heart that I am straight. In all my life, I've never been sexually attracted to girls. I've never even wanted the romantic element of it. I just feel that women can be too much drama. While I do find some women attractive, I feel that it is in the way of admiration and not desire. Whereas, my attraction to men is just too strong to be denied. I cannot ever see myself even kissing a woman, aside from a friendly kiss, let alone anything else. Honestly, I feel rather uncomfortable just thinking of two women having sex. I don't mean to offend anyone if that's their preference, but it just doesn't do it for me. Two men, however, is dang hot!

People might think I'm just in denial, but honestly I don't care what others think of me. I never have. I know what I am even if it's taken me this long to see it. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that I was very half and half about a lot of things. I was quite the tomboy as a child, but I've grown to be more girly with age. That's why it was always so easy for me to be friendly with both genders. I have as much male friends as I do female friends. I value friendships more than relationships, I guess. And I liked the idea of girls being attracted to me, athough I secretly wished it were boys that were interested in me. Now, I know that was more to do with egotism and the idea of being loved by others than it ever had to do with me being interested in them. I like being worshipped. Yes, I admit I am very narcissistic.

I guess I was a late bloomer. I never had any interest in boys (or girls for that matter) when I was in high school. I didn't find anyone that attractive at the time, so it felt rather odd because everybody else were in relationships and stuff. The only crushes I had were for famous people. It was not until near the end of high school and when I got to college that I started to be attracted to real life guys. First, there was my music therapist then the vet. Both guys that I found to be sexy as hell. In college, I dated a guy for a while. Not my typical taste, but he was perfect to me. It was one of the happiest times in my life. When we broke up, it devastated me. I felt crappy for about a year. It was that point where I thought about jumping ship, but I got over it pretty fast. I realised it wasn't that I couldn't date guys again, it was that I couldn't date anyone except for him. But that's ancient history. Teenage drama, I'm over it.
    L i f e . i s . b e a u t i f u l ,
    b u t . y o u . d o n ' t . h a v e . a . c l u e .

I'm seeing myself on too many posts. o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Schade View Post
    Appearence is a big first impression, normally. I'm a horrible person
    Haha, I confess appearance plays a huge role, but luckily, personality takes control afterwards. I even start to find the guys pretty/ier after liking them for the personality!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Physically I'm attracted to guys, but I can see the beauty in a woman. Also I tend to just not get along well with women, so I form emotion bonds with men a lot easier.
    Same thing here!
    Well, I actually get along well with women, but it's much harder to have enthusiastic talks with them than with men.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Also I wanted to bounce something by y'all. How long would y'all say was too long to have a crush. In all honesty I think I've surpassed hopeless with my crush, it's not just attraction or infatuation which makes it so weird in my opinion for a crush to literally last years...and it go nowhere. So yah, how long should crushes last?
    Mine end only after a great deception. Sometimes not even then.

Hello and welcome, Meowth City!
    I also know some of your feels. Only looking for relationships after college, and being somewhat narcissistic (although it's also to balance my low self-esteem <.<)

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Hi everyone. I think I posted on here a long long time ago, but I can't really remember, anywho I'm gay and single. And while its not hard for me to admit that, at the same time it is. Like I don't care what others think, I'll freely admit my sexuality, but just confessing things about myself are hard. I have some terrible self esteem issues :x
    I can look past someone's outward appearance and see them for who they really are(once I get to know them ofc) but I can't expect anyone to be able to do that with me :S, I just can't let go of my insecurities. I think I'm scared to live, as pathetic and weird as that sounds.

I'm a hopeless romantic too, hoping for a guy that will just come and sweep me off my feet. Break through all my walls and make me feel alive.
    My family calls me a hermit, and I pretty much am. I hide behind excuses, don't get out much, and just all sorts of things. I'm my own worst enemy.

It feels really good getting some of this off my chest. Even if y'all are all strangers, but funny enough sometimes strangers are easier to talk to and more understanding.
    If you need me I'll be in my shell .w.
    My Fc is:4656-6947-6562
    Ign: Colton
    Don't mess with the L or you'll get the shell.
    Credit to: AstralShadow(userbars & banner), Kida-Ookami(badge), and Sworn Metalhead (Symbol)

Hey Colton.
    I was like you. But I got so tired of that, the university life gave me so many more chances, and the aging got me scared of NOT living more than living.

Well, things still go wrong more often than I would like to, which makes me come back to my shell for some time, but afterwards I feel like trying again.
    It's a slow process, but I'm sure that I want to decrease my "waiting" rate and increase my "doing" rate, no matter how hard it is to get out of my comfort zone.

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

My friend have made a very poor argument for marriage. When they got married six months ago, I thought "But you've only known each other for six months..." And now, six months later, they're "over".

Way to use and abuse gay marriage in New Jersey...

Well, now both straight and gay marriage have the right to be rushed and irresponsible. =P

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    Well, now both straight and gay marriage have the right to be rushed and irresponsible. =P
    That was so awful, but it completely made my day xD

But it's really true, marriage ain't a big deal to many people nowadays. It's sad.

It's very sad. I want a marriage like my grandparents had! It's really a shame that it's not as big of a deal as it used to.
    I'd love to get married one day, (I'm about 90 % sure It's acceptable in Norway. Never bothered to check. lol) but the concept is kinda scary to me.

Mercy
    Without understanding, it is merely an excuse
    for the weak to escape Judgement

I feel like marriage is to each their own. To me its more sacred, but if I'm to be brutally honest I'd get married in a port-a-potty if it meant I was marrying someone I love/the love of my life. I don't have high hopes, but one can always dream.
    My Fc is:4656-6947-6562
    Ign: Colton
    Don't mess with the L or you'll get the shell.
    Credit to: AstralShadow(userbars & banner), Kida-Ookami(badge), and Sworn Metalhead (Symbol)

Nowadays, marriage feels more like something to do to stabilize financial and social status rather than what it was way back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    Nowadays, marriage feels more like something to do to stabilize financial and social status rather than what it was way back then.
    Marriage has always been a way to secure money, consolidate power, join families, and the like. These types of marriage lead to polygamy, arranged marriages, and unhappiness in lots of people.

Marrying for pleasure has been a rather new thing (started in the 1700s) compared to how old the idea/institution is.
    Mainly on from 12a EST to 6a EST. Please don't VM me, I rarely check them.

At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

My 3DS ID is 1306-6462-3876
    In game name X-Jacob Y-Sam
    Safari: Growlithe - Charmelion - Braixen

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    Marriage has always been a way to secure money, consolidate power, join families, and the like. These types of marriage lead to polygamy, arranged marriages, and unhappiness in lots of people.

Marrying for pleasure has been a rather new thing (started in the 1700s) compared to how old the idea/institution is.
    Even then, though, like others have said, it's not as big of a deal as it was, for pleasure or not. Then again, it's somewhat justified-- with the freedom of marrying whoever you'd like (in some places, at least), people, and young people especially, make a lot of irresponsible choices in regards to marriage, and with little financial/social obligation to stay married, many divorce, again of their own accord. It's why some don't have much faith in it, and opt instead to simply live together instead of getting legally joined.

(That didn't really make sense at all.)

::

Also, question. Is this club only for LGB or does it include gender queer folks as well?

Page 1331 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 33112311281132113271328132913301331