Page 1354 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 35412541304134413501351135213531354
Results 33,826 to 33,838 of 33838

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    The guy I was talking to online met someone else. I'm sort of okay with it because we live so far apart and one of us moving to be closer to the other wasn't a possibility because of our own jobs. But now I'll probably go through another six month dry spell on the dating site where literally no one shows any interest in me or even contacts me again. I just can't seem to meet anyone who would ever want me.
    Don't lose hope! It took me 2 years of dating to find my perfect match. There were tons of dryspells where it felt like I was seeing the same people online over and over again. Eventually that special someone pops up, and then you snag them! Sometimes you have to wade through some s**t to find the best person, though. It's hard to form a romantic interest with someone online only to have it fall through. Getting attached to a person or the idea of who that person will be can end up really disappointing.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

Room for one more?

Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    Don't lose hope! It took me 2 years of dating to find my perfect match. There were tons of dryspells where it felt like I was seeing the same people online over and over again. Eventually that special someone pops up, and then you snag them! Sometimes you have to wade through some s**t to find the best person, though. It's hard to form a romantic interest with someone online only to have it fall through. Getting attached to a person or the idea of who that person will be can end up really disappointing.
    I'm so lonely though! And I've been trying to have a relationship for the past seven years! I don't think it will ever happen now....
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

It's been a long time since I have posted in here and I want to become more active again here in this club and on Serebbii over all. So first update is I have now moved out of my parent's house and living in my first apartment. I just got hired to be a full time baker at Tim Horton's but I don't see myself doing it forever but for now it's a full time job so I at lest I can afford more now. I'm also holding on to my part time job because a lot of my co-workers including my boss bagged me not to quit so I'm going to work one shift a week and I'm going to volunteer to be the Friday night closing supervisor for my department as my one and only shift a week.

For my love life it's still just a never ending soap opera that leads me to being hurt and heartbroken. Back in April I matched with this guy on tinder that live in a city an hour away from me and we started texting and talking to each other a lot we even stayed up all night one night and talked on the phone for six hours and it didn't feel like it because we just clicked. So I went to see him and we then clicked well in person and we agreed to be boyfriends on our first date. Then two weeks later I was in his city for a medical appointment and I went early so we could have lunch together and something seemed off about him this day and I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong but then when I kissed him goodbye he pulled away and I ended up kissing him on the cheek and at this point I knew something was really wrong. Later on that day I texted him and asked what was wrong and he said some stuff as happened in his life such as failing a class and having to retake it over the summer or he will be kicked out of his program and his grandpa isn't doing well either so he just felt now is not a good time for him to start dating someone and he went on to say he feels really bad about it but really wants us to stay friends. I agreed to that at first but we hung out once after the breakup and still talked everyday and I started to see a new side of him and he isn't the good guy I thought he was so I ghosted him because I couldn't bring myself to stay friends with him after some of the things he said and was doing after the breakup. One of them being I don't think I can love anyone because I think love is something stupid people believe in to make themselves feel better. There is more but I'm not going to get into the full details of that.

June came around and I deiced to put myself back out there again and I got catfished by a guy that seamed really amazing, ghosted by another and I went on a date with a guy and we had a good time and he said he wanted to go on another date with me and wanted to be the one to plan it and said he was going to take me to a board game cafe where we could have drinks and play games together. Sadly that never happened because he then texted me saying he was getting back with his ex who he had a long distance/online relationship that lives in Europe. That right there was what has made me given up on finding someone because every time I meet someone I like I end up going on an emotional roller coaster ride and my heart just isnt in it anymore to handle anymore disappointment so now I'm 100% focused on playing Pokemon in my free time and I'm happy doing it.

Sorry for the long post I just had a lot to say!
    All true power as love in it to make it strong.

Love is Love!!

@Jiggly and Kdude
    It's like MMoth said. It takes time and several tries.

I really can relate to you. Even some people saying I'm handsome and fitting the beauty standard (except a bit too skinny), I think my personality isn't that interesting after all, because the guys I met quickly stop talking to me.
    After some fails I also grow tired but after some rest time I'm ready to try again, lol.

Even the guy I was dating since February has stopped to talk since last month... I know he has been busy but I'm not sure that's all.
    Anyway, maybe it's better this way. When I spent an afternoon with him early June it was a bit awkward, it seems our everyday life wouldn't be as interesting as the occasional dates were. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Priorities View Post
    Room for one more?
    Always!
    Tell us more about you. =]

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Shocking absolutely no one, Trump today proved once and for all that he doesn't give a damn about the LGBT community by banning all transgender people from serving in the military.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Shocking absolutely no one, Trump today proved once and for all that he doesn't give a damn about the LGBT community by banning all transgender people from serving in the military.
    I'd like to do a little science experiment using Trump and Holy water and what would happen if you splash some on the man. My theory is he'll either burst into flames or melt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdude146 View Post
    It's been a long time since I have posted in here and I want to become more active again here in this club and on Serebbii over all. So first update is I have now moved out of my parent's house and living in my first apartment. I just got hired to be a full time baker at Tim Horton's but I don't see myself doing it forever but for now it's a full time job so I at lest I can afford more now. I'm also holding on to my part time job because a lot of my co-workers including my boss bagged me not to quit so I'm going to work one shift a week and I'm going to volunteer to be the Friday night closing supervisor for my department as my one and only shift a week.

For my love life it's still just a never ending soap opera that leads me to being hurt and heartbroken. Back in April I matched with this guy on tinder that live in a city an hour away from me and we started texting and talking to each other a lot we even stayed up all night one night and talked on the phone for six hours and it didn't feel like it because we just clicked. So I went to see him and we then clicked well in person and we agreed to be boyfriends on our first date. Then two weeks later I was in his city for a medical appointment and I went early so we could have lunch together and something seemed off about him this day and I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong but then when I kissed him goodbye he pulled away and I ended up kissing him on the cheek and at this point I knew something was really wrong. Later on that day I texted him and asked what was wrong and he said some stuff as happened in his life such as failing a class and having to retake it over the summer or he will be kicked out of his program and his grandpa isn't doing well either so he just felt now is not a good time for him to start dating someone and he went on to say he feels really bad about it but really wants us to stay friends. I agreed to that at first but we hung out once after the breakup and still talked everyday and I started to see a new side of him and he isn't the good guy I thought he was so I ghosted him because I couldn't bring myself to stay friends with him after some of the things he said and was doing after the breakup. One of them being I don't think I can love anyone because I think love is something stupid people believe in to make themselves feel better. There is more but I'm not going to get into the full details of that.

June came around and I deiced to put myself back out there again and I got catfished by a guy that seamed really amazing, ghosted by another and I went on a date with a guy and we had a good time and he said he wanted to go on another date with me and wanted to be the one to plan it and said he was going to take me to a board game cafe where we could have drinks and play games together. Sadly that never happened because he then texted me saying he was getting back with his ex who he had a long distance/online relationship that lives in Europe. That right there was what has made me given up on finding someone because every time I meet someone I like I end up going on an emotional roller coaster ride and my heart just isnt in it anymore to handle anymore disappointment so now I'm 100% focused on playing Pokemon in my free time and I'm happy doing it.

Sorry for the long post I just had a lot to say!
    You can't give up on the adventure just because there are a few potholes in the road. Sometimes you have to wade through the muk to find your way. Keep putting yourself out there and don't give up. You will eventually find that certain someone. Took me almost two years once I came out and started dating, but my boyfriend and I have been together for more than 2 years now and are still going happy and strong. We have an apartment together, got a puppy together earlier this year, and are making plans for our future.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm not surprised by anything he does anymore. I've come to expect the worst from him and his administration. What still baffles me is how he managed to gain office in the first place.

Adventure started 11/18/16
    First Hall of Fame entry 11/27/16
    Alola Pokédex: 301/301 - completed 12/13/16
    Alola Living Pokédex completed 12/22/16
    Current Hunt:
    Shiny Trial Quest started 5/19/17

Well I'm just sitting back and enjoy watching Trump's supporters slowly turn on him and see how many more huge screw ups he will cause. It's rather entertaining to watch. Everyone in his team keep resigning and I can't wait until he gets himself so deep that even the Russians start to point and laugh at his incompetence.

As for me I messed up once again with trying to talk to another guy because I asked the wrong question and he didn't like it. I don't know how to start conversations very well due to my Asperger's and I was just curious about one thing. I ask random stuff all the time. I think this is definitely a sign that no one will ever want me. I'm at a point that I'll let practically any guy that talks to me take m out. I won't say no unless he is a drug user.
    Last edited by Captain Jigglypuff; 27th July 2017 at 12:46 AM.

Well I'm just sitting back and enjoy watching Trump's supporters slowly turn on him and see how many more huge screw ups he will cause. It's rather entertaining to watch. Everyone in his team keep resigning and I can't wait until he gets himself so deep that even the Russians start to point and laugh at his incompetence.
    He's losing self-respecting republicans left and right, but his base of homophobic, racist, ignorant, white (mostly) men (mostly) won't ever turn on him no matter what he does.

Adventure started 11/18/16
    First Hall of Fame entry 11/27/16
    Alola Pokédex: 301/301 - completed 12/13/16
    Alola Living Pokédex completed 12/22/16
    Current Hunt:
    Shiny Trial Quest started 5/19/17

I found some great stuff recently for my Drag act. Yesterday I found a plain white skirt that fits me and I just finished decorating it and making it my own. I've been wanting a white skirt that I could use fabric paint on or tie dye. I used some spray fabric paint and sparayed and drizzled the paint all over the skirt. I really like how it turned out. It is painted in neon colors and looks really cool. I also bought two white tee shirts to decorate and I'm going to splatter paint on one and the fabric paint that comes in a tube for the other.

I found some great stuff recently for my Drag act. Yesterday I found a plain white skirt that fits me and I just finished decorating it and making it my own. I've been wanting a white skirt that I could use fabric paint on or tie dye. I used some spray fabric paint and sparayed and drizzled the paint all over the skirt. I really like how it turned out. It is painted in neon colors and looks really cool. I also bought two white tee shirts to decorate and I'm going to splatter paint on one and the fabric paint that comes in a tube for the other.
    Do you think you could take pictures ? I'm super curious about how that skirt turned out now!
    ❝Take me down to the river.❞

Now, as everyone knows, I stopped posting in this club, even if I am a member in it. As I was sensitive to the more 'negative' posts people were making...

BUT NOW? I'm suffering. I need support. I really need support. I'm posting again because...well.....I had one of the worst days of my life today. And Korrina may be part of why. I really don't know.

I hope this post isn't too troubling to the other members. I hope I can get good support, too. Cuz i'm breaking down like you wouldn't believe and my heart is just well broken. And I even have been thinking of ending my whole life, over all this. Its too horrible. And unfair.

You see, some of the WORST STUFF EVER happened to me today. I won't say what. It was too awful. I prayed to God for things to get better.

Guess what?

THEY GOT WORSE, Much, much worse. OMG they got so bad.

You want to know what it made me feel?

That God was punishing me.

For liking another girl.

And REFUSING my 'prayers'. Yep.

So I had the worst screaming fits, attacked my mom, yelled up at the sky swear words at 'God', complained that God is an unfair bully and I shouldn't live in a world that I can't like who I want in. Stuff like that.

I calmed down after taking my meds. However, the whole experience made me consider tearing up my korrina drawings. Just cutting her out of my life....and I don't even think i'd want to LIVE with that. She's been helping me. Calming me. Giving me something i believed was truly HAPPY. I don't want to live without her. I really don't. But today was awful and was changing me. In ways I don't wanna change. Even now, i'm still considering ending my entire life over all this. I didn't even smile when i saw my puter bg today. I'm mentally unstable. There shouldn't be ANYTHING 'wrong' about having a crush that makes me want to be kinder to others, to better myself. Who is this 'God'? Also, is he against my not eating meat, too? Though I wonder if i'd rather eat meat than not love korrina. In all seriousness....

I hope I can get helpful advice from others in this thread I don't want to suffer. I want to believe my life can be good. *sigh* What should I do?...
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    My Birthday is on August 16th! :3
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~

Page 1354 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 35412541304134413501351135213531354