Page 1333 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 33312331283132313291330133113321333
Results 33,301 to 33,314 of 33314

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Hi everyone.
    So I've been doing some thinking and I'm almost 100 percent sure that I am straight. I support all gay people still. I just think that I might have been going through a phase.

Quote Originally Posted by VS View Post
    Hi everyone.
    So I've been doing some thinking and I'm almost 100 percent sure that I am straight. I support all gay people still. I just think that I might have been going through a phase.
    You may change your mind again later. People change throughout their lives. And besides, you're still young, so... maybe this is just a phase too?

Well, that's great to hear, VS. Though you miss out on all the funnnnnn.

My date was moved to Monday due to illness from both parts. yay

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    You may change your mind again later. People change throughout their lives. And besides, you're still young, so... maybe this is just a phase too?
    Maybe. For all I know I'm just going through a phase of self-rejection.

Well, after 2 days of dating, me and Taylor broke up. She decided she didn't want to drag me through her problems. But, our school is going to have a Homecoming Dance on the 17th of October, and I'm thinking of asking her. I already plan to use her favorite bands and everything to ask her at lunch, hope it all goes well. I already have a dress, and I'd be the happiest girl ever if she says yes.

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...New-Trade-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by XxPokemonPrincessxX View Post
    Well, after 2 days of dating, me and Taylor broke up. She decided she didn't want to drag me through her problems. But, our school is going to have a Homecoming Dance on the 17th of October, and I'm thinking of asking her. I already plan to use her favorite bands and everything to ask her at lunch, hope it all goes well. I already have a dress, and I'd be the happiest girl ever if she says yes.
    How come everything is so short-lived here...?

Best of luck with that. Are you two still friends?

How come everything is so short-lived here...?

Best of luck with that. Are you two still friends?
    Yeah, we're still close friends. And I have art class with her and our friend Jo Anne, so I have everyone backing me up.

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...New-Trade-Shop

Guy asks me, completely seriously, why I am cute.

????
    PROFIT

Sorry, I had to do that. x)

Aww, good luck Princess.

Well, my school's party is going to be on late October only!
    And no interesting parties at the campus this week, it seems. =/
    Keep encouraging me with your stories until there, people! x)

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Im not gay and im engaged to my soon to be husband, but I totally support it. It doesnt matter if youre gay or bi or straight or lesbian, it matters who you wanna be with, and anyone should be with whoever they wanna be with. Who cares if two guys or two girls wanna be together. Its life and love and happiness inside that counts. I totes dislike that people get made fun of. Those rude people need to get a heart and grow up. I would be honored to be a part of this.

I just recently discovered this thread and would be very glad to be a part of this club to support everyone here. I myself am a heterosexual male, but I am completely supportive of others lifestyles. I admit, in my younger days I went through a phase of confusion.
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
    Come try your hand at winning the Lucky badge at PokeGyms!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    PROFIT

Sorry, I had to do that. x)

Aww, good luck Princess.

Well, my school's party is going to be on late October only!
    And no interesting parties at the campus this week, it seems. =/
    Keep encouraging me with your stories until there, people! x)
    While I technically don't need to do this since you already know, I'm gonna do it anyway :P

So, there's this guy on campus who I knew of from high school (since he was in my brother's grade) that a friend of mine told me I should try talking to about stuff. He happens to like guys and she figured he's a nice enough guy to talk to. I couldn't manage to get the courage to just go up to him and talk. All of a sudden on Thursday, he found me sitting on the 2nd floor of the lounge building (while I happened to be talking to Tooth xD) and we started talking. I added him on Facebook after I got home because I figured it would be good to have another person I knew on campus. Little did I know I was in for a non-stop ride all weekend (that's still going, just it hit the breaks because his phone is dead and he forgot his charger in a friend's dorm - neither of us live on campus). We were talking and went from friends, to really good friends who just wanted to talk about whatever, to him telling me he has feelings for me, to him essentially asking to kiss me, to us thinking about dating, to him wishing we were dating, to me telling him I want to date, to us deciding to let it go where it wants, to him calmly holding me and bringing my face to his to kiss him (which I had said I was nervous about kissing him myself since it wasn't just my first kiss with him, but my first kiss ever), to us now dating.

So yeah, this week has been pretty eventful for me xD

Like I said, the fun doesn't stop yet; we're going on a date tomorrow night (literally like late at night) after my lab gets out at 10 and will be staying with his friend. He's working on Friday, so I might just hang out around his office for a lot of the day or I might come home and sleep. Either way I'm sure it will be great

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

And as I said already: I envy you, rovert. But in a good way. x)

Well, you actually deserve that kind of gift. >.>b

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Quote Originally Posted by VS View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Relax about sexuality, it's a spectrum for most people. Just do you first and whomever you fall in love with, you fall in love with. Man, woman, trans*, gender nonconformist. Whatever.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

So the other day I had a facebook convo with someone I went to school within JR. High-High school, and he was really LDS (Mormon) and even served a mission. He was telling me how his brother came out, and has taken a lot of crap from the family because he wants to marry his boyfriend, but the guy I know has decided he'd rather see his brother happy and has been there supporting him instead.

We also talked about how the church has gone from being just a step above from stoning gays, to saying you can join, but you can't live the gay lifestyle, and how many churches used to ban interracial marriages, and black people from being part of them.

So do you think any church will ever have a change of heart and allow same sex couples to get married in the church?

L.F.D.

Page 1333 of 1333 FirstFirst ... 33312331283132313291330133113321333