Page 1334 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 33412341284132413301331133213331334
Results 33,326 to 33,350 of 33350

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

The more I read here (I lurk a lot >->) I realize that I am far too blunt about 'things'. Generally when I want to ask a guy out, I just do it. If hes not gay the he can take it as a compliment.

Generally its not an issue. But it just seems like a lot of people here are more subtle than I am, maybe I should learn from it.
    Mainly on from 12a EST to 6a EST. Please don't VM me, I rarely check them.

At 85/100 friends, so I'm being a little more selective of the safaris I add. Usually this amounts to me asking what your 3DS ID name is.
    I have access to all starters from all generations, HA for only gen 1 and 6. Send a PM if there's one you want.

My 3DS ID is 1306-6462-3876
    In game name X-Jacob Y-Sam
    Safari: Growlithe - Charmelion - Braixen

Well, I do that in parties. xD
    It's easier when I know I probably won't see the guy again. But if it's with someone you might befriend, there is that awkward feeling forever...

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Haven't posted on here for a while, so I might as well do so...

I've had a bunch of fun with my boyfriend so far (a lot of drama as well, but the fun outweighs it). There's a good chance my brother might finally figure things out tomorrow as I'm supposed to be taking the bus that my brother "takes" to work. My boyfriend claims he's never seen my brother on the bus nor has another friend who takes this particular bus (which leaves near my house at 6:30am rather than 7:45 or 8:15), but knowing my luck my brother will take it tomorrow once he realizes I'm taking it (because otherwise someone will know he doesn't take the bus like he claims). I'm ready to deal with things if I need to though. I'm tired of being paranoid about what my brother thinks/knows about me.

Speaking of my boyfriend, he dressed up for a drag ball my school did (and looked really good honestly xD). It was a new experience for me to see guys dressed up as girls (especially the professional ones which looked like they not only shaved their legs but put makeup everywhere to blend everything). I also recently learned snapchat allows people to video chat assuming both are connected and looking at the same conversation, so I have a way to see him in addition to simply talking to him :3

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

been forever since i posted here
    got a bit busy too busy
    how is everyone? anyone got into a new game/comic/series?
    i've started watching gotham, flash, constantine, and the walking dead

Nice to hear your updates, rovert. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoah View Post
    been forever since i posted here
    got a bit busy too busy
    how is everyone? anyone got into a new game/comic/series?
    i've started watching gotham, flash, constantine, and the walking dead
    I started Haikyuu!! this week. First episode had a perfect tempo (not super rushed like Kill la Kill or Star Driver, and not too slow like... many others). <3 Volleyball

On other news, the party last Friday was awesome. Kissed 6 or 7 guys, got 1 cell number. We will try to go out this Friday.

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Hey guy's hope y'all had a good halloween!
    My friend ditched me so I stayed home and watched America's Next Top Model (don't judge me >_>)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    My friend ditched me so I stayed home and watched America's Next Top Model (don't judge me >_>)
    I don't. I used to watch it sometimes whenever they had marathons of it. Haven't done that lately though.

Americas next top model, eh? What season? I really enjoyed watching that show myself. It is suprisingly good.
    The Norwegian Top Model could be better, if not that judge, Donna was there... Ugh!

Hey, is this limited to only LGB identifying people? Is there room for an asexual person here?

The closest thing I watched was an episode of Project Runaway. xD

Well, in a sober date, that guy wasn't what I expected...
    Not only a slightly annoying personality, but the way he speaks is identical to my last literature teacher from high school, and I hated him. u_u

Well, time to stock up more courage to know that volleyball guy better.
    I kind of got his number via a whatsapp group (for the volleyball people), but talking there out of nowhere would be too creepy. <.<

edit Shedinja'd by casskingdra =/
    If you are LGBT-friendly, that's enough to be welcome'd. x)
    Last edited by Tattooed Tooth; 3rd November 2014 at 11:18 PM.

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

You what I'm sick hearing all the time? How homophobes complain that homosexuality is being shoved down their throats. Well how do they think GAYS and LESBIANS feel about it being shoved in their face. I mean heterosexuality is literally everywhere and maybe the LGBT community is sick of it. Oh sure a man and woman can kiss on TV or even two WOMEN but God forbid if two men kiss. I just find it all hypocritical.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by casskingdra View Post
    Hey, is this limited to only LGB identifying people? Is there room for an asexual person here?
    I know, doesn't really make sense for it to be LGB and not LGBTQ+. I'm assuming it's the latter though... I'm ace myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    I know, doesn't really make sense for it to be LGB and not LGBTQ+. I'm assuming it's the latter though... I'm ace myself.
    I was thinking that, it seems counterproductive to not include all members of the community. But then the name of the thread just confused me.

There is a good (yet brief) description on the OP. And IIRC, TC is a straight guy. =P

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

My apologies. I don't really post here much, though I do lurk from time to time to try catching up with current events. With that, I'd like to contribute to some of the discussion currently taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by VS View Post
    Yes, probably my granny passing away.
    I hope you don't mind my asking, and please forgive me if I come off rude or bold, but how was your grandmother's passing an epiphany to your sexuality? Also, you have my sincerest condolences for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    Well, I do that in parties. xD
    It's easier when I know I probably won't see the guy again. But if it's with someone you might befriend, there is that awkward feeling forever...
    I think it really depends on the person and situation. I think I'm willing to share my own personal experience here: I had a good friend once who came onto me unknowing if I would reciprocate or not. It turned into a good friendship while it lasted. However in a different scenario, my now ex best friend (different person from the first mentioned) came out (somewhat) a few years back and confided in me before anyone else. All was well, except over the years I learned he had a thing for me. This I didn't mind and we had talked it over. At the time I myself went through a lot of confusion and so I had my "curious phase". We messed around a bit, but it didn't happen often. Soon it became more frequent and I became more and more reluctant as he grew more pushy, and at times vulgar. It ultimately led to arguments from time to time and him pushing himself sexually onto me. It became an abusive friendship from what was once a great kinship. I left that situation as he was no longer my best friend, but a tyrant set in controlling me. We haven't spoken in well over a year now.
    My point is, while it could be a bit awkward a chance isn't necessarily a bad thing. You never know right? Plus, I know people aren't like my ex friend so it wouldn't be the same reaction. I wish everyone in this thread good health and safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    You what I'm sick hearing all the time? How homophobes complain that homosexuality is being shoved down their throats. Well how do they think GAYS and LESBIANS feel about it being shoved in their face. I mean heterosexuality is literally everywhere and maybe the LGBT community is sick of it. Oh sure a man and woman can kiss on TV or even two WOMEN but God forbid if two men kiss. I just find it all hypocritical.
    Homophobes are ignorant bigoted fools who are either A: following in blind teachings of other ignorant closed minded idiots, or B: In denial of their own sexuality. Pay the hate no mind, there will hopefully come a day where this foolishness and blind rage will subside and all preferences are widely accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by casskingdra View Post
    I was thinking that, it seems counterproductive to not include all members of the community. But then the name of the thread just confused me.
    I agree with this sentiment. Perhaps a slight rename for the club is in order?
    Last edited by LeafeonTheVoid; 10th November 2014 at 8:23 AM. Reason: Spelling and further clarification added
    IGN: Reavis FC: 1005-9620-0912 (Y/OR) Friend Safari: (Grass): Pansage, Swadloon, Gogoat
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by LeafeonTheVoid View Post
    I think it really depends on the person and situation. I think I'm willing to share my own personal experience here: I had a good friend once who came onto me unknowing if I would reciprocate or not. It turned into a good friendship while it lasted. However in a different scenario, my now ex best friend (different person from the first mentioned) came out (somewhat) a few years back and confided in me before anyone else. All was well, except over the years I learned he had a thing for me. This I didn't mind and we had talked it over. At the time I myself went through a lot of confusion and so I had my "curious phase". We messed around a bit, but it didn't happen often. Soon it became more frequent and I became more and more reluctant as he grew more pushy, and at times vulgar. It ultimately led to arguments from time to time and him pushing himself sexually onto me. It became an abusive friendship from what was once a great kinship. I left that situation as he was no longer my best friend, but a tyrant set in controlling me. We haven't spoken in well over a year now.
    My point is, while it could be a bit awkward a chance isn't necessarily a bad thing. You never know right? Plus, I know people aren't like my ex friend so it wouldn't be the same reaction. I wish everyone in this thread good health and safety.
    I see...
    Thanks for the examples. I might feel more security to try with some guys later. u.u

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Its been awhile since I last posted and here's an update about what as been going on with me. Awhile back an older gay man sent me a message on a dating site and I decided to be polite and message him back and at first it was just friendly chatting him not wanting anything from me but then he got creepy and started hitting on me saying things like I want to meet you and grab you by the hair and kiss you because I am in love with you. I turned him down and told him that I am sorry but I don't see you that way and he then started getting really nasty with me saying that I am commenting ageism for not being open to dating older men and that he thinks I am acutely ugly and I am boring and lack personality because I don't share the same interests as him and he started going on and on about how he does not look or act his age and all the guys my age are coming to him bagging him to be with them and I have lost out on my one and only chance at true love. I didn't let this bother me though because I know he's wrong about everything. He's not the first older gay man I have turned down and I have other gay friends who also turned down older gay men. Does anyone think they are right about the younger generation having an ageist attitude about not being open to dating them? I do understand that back when they where teenagers and young adults they could not be open about being gay or even date other men and now the world is a different place and they want what they couldn't have when they where younger so that why a lot of them seek out young guys but I don't feel that's right that they think they are entitled to being with guys who are younger.

Hey guys, I don't post much here either. My ex came out as bisexual today, he told me he had to dump me because I wasn't boyish enough for him and because my hair was too long and I wore makeup. Thanks. At least I finally have a reason after 3 months. So I've been an angry sort for a few days, at least my best friend is helpful, he always makes me feel better about things. Otherwise, not much is exciting in my life I guess? No relationship news other than that and mostly just teenage angst in my grad year.

Ehh, not so nice news there. =/

@Kdude146
    I actually would like an older man, but each one is each one. x)

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Can I join? I am bi, and well, most people aren't aware of it, also it'd be nice to be able to truly be myself. ^w^

I don't have any authority in this topic, but I suppose so. =P

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

I don't have any authority in this topic, but I suppose so. =P
    Yay! Thank you!

So, today is my birthday.
    I had planned this to be the best weekend ever, but everything is going wrong and I think this will be one of my worst birthdays ever.

One of the plans was a party at the campus last night. But I twisted my foot Tuesday and I better not drinking and dancing and all for a while.

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

So, today is my birthday.
    I had planned this to be the best weekend ever, but everything is going wrong and I think this will be one of my worst birthdays ever.

One of the plans was a party at the campus last night. But I twisted my foot Tuesday and I better not drinking and dancing and all for a while.

Also sorry to hear about your foot. Hope it feels better soon

Hope everyone else has been doing well.

Since I was last hear, have had an interesting thing come up.

Met some friends on an acting thing job, a boy and a girl, as I got to know them better found they are both bi, and the boy is hoping to become a female one day, but in the mean time he calls himself a boy because of the parts he has, but he will cross dress at times, and call himself female during those times, and his gf is 100% supporting him on this, and wants to make sure when they're wedding day comes he has the best dress he can find and he loves.

L.F.D.

Thank you!
    And aww, that's a sweet story.

The rest of my plans weren't a huge failure after all.
    Regular family stuff on Saturday.
    I had planned to bring friends from uni who play DS, but only 2 of them confirmed presence. I allmost canceled it because the guy attended a hackathon that weekend, and the girl doesn't own any multiplayer game (+ she lives on the extreme north of the city while I live at the extreme south), and my only true multiplayer is Mario Party.
    But the guy arrived earlier than expected (yet didn't bring the DS), coming straight from the hackathon and I convinced the girl to not give up. We had a good time even with me not being able to fully get along with mom around us.

Also, I feared that guy would let escape I'm gay (my fundamentalist brother doesn't know yet). o_o

I have claimed Nidoran ♀

Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Page 1334 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 33412341284132413301331133213331334