Page 1332 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 33212321282132213281329133013311332
Results 33,276 to 33,279 of 33279

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Yay rovert, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by XxPokemonPrincessxX View Post
    So umm...I gave a note to Maddie, and she sadly rejected me. I understand her reason, and she said it's because she is taking all honors and wants to focus on school and is therefore deciding not to date. I was a bit heart broken all day, and my friends noticed. Connor and my friend Isaac both tried to make me smile in class but it didn't work. Isaac knew what was going on when I told him things with the girl didn't go well. I was sad, so I texted a few friends and Josh responded. We talked for a couple hours, but now I do feel a little better.
    Bu-but I told you to go after Connor. =/

Last Friday I had something like a deception.
    I spent last week on Rio de Janeiro (for a summer school), and decided to meet a friend from there for the first time. After so much struggle to plan something, the guy wanted to take me to a motel.
    WELL, we weren't strangers to each other (and I could say I felt we were really liking each other some months before that) and I knew he was a "sexual" person, so I went ahead and confirmed to meet him at a metro station. I didn't go online until 2 hours before the scheduled time, and when I did I found out he asked confirmation for the SEX part and, since I hadn't replied, he was going home instead.

I was speechless. That was the person I had most chances to be in a relationship with (he even plays Pokémon!), but he just wanted someone to f***. Not cool, but then I went to drink with my mates from the event, so whatever. I just won't talk to him anymore.
    Time to search for other guys again. <_<

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

I had a dream last night that I have had many times in the past... I'm 18, living in Los Angeles and going to college there. I am out of the closet and everyone I know supports me. My family comes and I hide all of my pride stuff and act like my apparent boyfriend is just my roommate. I've always thought about doing this when I'm older, but should I really be dreaming about it 5 years in advance?

Ask.fm Twitter Tumblr EGC
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    I think the U.S. needs to send a few drones over that [Westboro Baptist] church.

Quote Originally Posted by VS View Post
    I had a dream last night that I have had many times in the past... I'm 18, living in Los Angeles and going to college there. I am out of the closet and everyone I know supports me. My family comes and I hide all of my pride stuff and act like my apparent boyfriend is just my roommate. I've always thought about doing this when I'm older, but should I really be dreaming about it 5 years in advance?
    I would say it isn't wrong to dream about it now, but don't get caught up in it. You never know if that's exactly what would happen or if what happens is going to be so far off of that. I say just let life happen how it's going to happen and just be happy for the good things that do happen

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

So the past few days have been great for me~
    On like...Friday I think me and Connor decided to give it a chance and are now dating. My parents adore him and plan to go see his takewondo practice next weekend
    Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416~
    Friend Safari: Fighting, I think. (would it have changed since it's a new game?)

PM Me if you add, I may have restarted but my trade shop will at least be somewhat up and running ^-^
    I play Pokemon Y, I'm a noob at basically everything competitive, but I love playing with my favorites

Eevee and EeveelutionLove!!!

Link to my Trade Shop: *trying to get back into gear, but there's an update about it*
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Breeding-Shop

Page 1332 of 1332 FirstFirst ... 33212321282132213281329133013311332