Page 1338 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 33812381288132813341335133613371338
Results 33,426 to 33,438 of 33438

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Hey y'all long time no see. Nice to see some old faces back (Kairne and Flo been like eva). And nice to hear you all are having a really good holiday (well those who mentioned it).

So I am actually kinda destroyed emotionally right now. I was absolutely in love with a guy named JAy, my best friend really. I was happier than I had been most my life. I was going to see him again in January, to look for a place nearby so we could like start a life together (this was planned for months). Then just recently he texts me during work that he needed to tell me something and didn't wanna wait. He'd fallen out of love with me and only saw me as a friend. I was really hurt TBH, and like I'm strong usually I can take ****, but this hurt me. I decided to try to stay friends cause we still are important to eachother.....and we have been friends. But then I find out he downloaded tinder less than a week after breaking my heart and met a cheerleader dude he apparently REALLY likes named Ryan (I hate that name with a passion now). I wanna just like completely end my friendship with him, but I also still value him alot as a person and he cried when I suggested not talking to him anymore. Iunno I feel more confused now then when I did when I came out. Plus there's the fact that I have non returnable tickets to go there in january.......wooooooo. I'm being as strong as I can but **** this is the most hurt I've ever felt.

Hey Deej. Been awhile.

Sorry to hear about that, hun. There's not much I can really say about that, but that if he was so ready to break it off, it's better sooner than later when you'd started to build a life with him. It sucks, man.

I never really understood tinder. I dunno, I'm on Growlr and recon and a few other places, but they're more, shall we say, specific in tastes. I know the kinds of guys I like, and I know I can find them there. Tinder and grinder and such seem just so widespread in who you can find. Then again, I am a man of specific tastes, so there's that. Just have a cookie and try to forget about him, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Hey y'all long time no see. Nice to see some old faces back (Kairne and Flo been like eva). And nice to hear you all are having a really good holiday (well those who mentioned it).

So I am actually kinda destroyed emotionally right now. I was absolutely in love with a guy named JAy, my best friend really. I was happier than I had been most my life. I was going to see him again in January, to look for a place nearby so we could like start a life together (this was planned for months). Then just recently he texts me during work that he needed to tell me something and didn't wanna wait. He'd fallen out of love with me and only saw me as a friend. I was really hurt TBH, and like I'm strong usually I can take ****, but this hurt me. I decided to try to stay friends cause we still are important to eachother.....and we have been friends. But then I find out he downloaded tinder less than a week after breaking my heart and met a cheerleader dude he apparently REALLY likes named Ryan (I hate that name with a passion now). I wanna just like completely end my friendship with him, but I also still value him alot as a person and he cried when I suggested not talking to him anymore. Iunno I feel more confused now then when I did when I came out. Plus there's the fact that I have non returnable tickets to go there in january.......wooooooo. I'm being as strong as I can but **** this is the most hurt I've ever felt.
    Hey DJ. Yeah, it's been forever. XD

It's disappointing to hear that. Just remember that there are plenty of fish in the sea, and you don't need to be in a relationship with anyone.

Also, my ex's name was Ryan :/

I haven't posted here in almost three years, a time during which things were, on the whole, pretty awful. Ireland managed to legalise same-sex marriage this summer, though, so that's something. At the moment, I'm in a relationship with someone. I'm not quite sure that I'm capable of committing to it, so I'm struggling a bit. I'll see what happens. I did get my first kiss – at last – out of it. Attending university has helped me enormously with being more comfortable with myself; I'd much rather be there than stuck at home over the Christmas holidays.

i was going to join this club a LOOONG time ago, but never did because i was very uncomfortable with sharing my sexuality with anybody... so, uh, if you don't mind, i'd like to join the club. i'm a polyamorous lesbian who's struggled with her identity for years. i also am terrible at making introductions lol

Welcome Estellise, and don't worry!

Really sorry for that, SirDJ. It reminds me how I lost my best friend from high school.

So, things went wrong with that guy I was talking about. He got offended as I judged him like a guy who only wants sex. But I'm sure he sent me that very image, so I couldn't do anything else. I apologize after all, but I think it's not going to work.
    Oh well, I haven't browsed bristlr since many months ago anyway... <.<

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

My best friend abandoned me literally two weeks after my mom died from stage 4 lung cancer. I basically just stopped caring because I became so depressed about being abandoned again. I lost my apartment and I refused to even try to be social for a year and a half.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by Estellise View Post
    i was going to join this club a LOOONG time ago, but never did because i was very uncomfortable with sharing my sexuality with anybody... so, uh, if you don't mind, i'd like to join the club. i'm a polyamorous lesbian who's struggled with her identity for years. i also am terrible at making introductions lol
    Welcome to the club! It's okay, nobody will judge you here

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    My best friend abandoned me literally two weeks after my mom died from stage 4 lung cancer. I basically just stopped caring because I became so depressed about being abandoned again. I lost my apartment and I refused to even try to be social for a year and a half.
    Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope that everything goes fine again for you.

I just noticed this club and I thought it could be great for me to join . Im trying to find people that I can actually talk to and be open. Im gay and I have a bf and we love to play pokemon and final fantasy most.
    Check out my shop http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...neral-services

5-6IV and Bank ball Collector
    F.C- 3711 7564 6151
    Ingame name is james,

Definitely not me yet again trying and failing to be more active. Not at all
    >.>
    <.<

@ Estellise
    Being polyamorous is still quite difficult, and it's especially difficult to talk about it with most people. I mean, it was probably a little easier for me, since I was, for awhile, in a three-way relationship, and the later, for awhile I was in a different poly family arrangement, plus in the gay male community it's seen as a bit more common to have poly, or at the very least non-monogamous, arrangements. Welcome to the club, and it's always nice to meet someone else who has more than enough love to go around.

@ Captain
    That's gotta suck. Various abandonment issues in general can be pretty bad, but to that level, is pretty scary.

Welcome to the club, jimmy boy. Nice to have you here.

To be completely honest, I'm still not quite sure what polyamory really is. If anyone here has a good explanation for me, or past experiences, that will be appreciated since I'm curious about it.

Well, polyamory is one of those things that's hard to really put a set definition to. At its core, it's about relationships involving more than one person. This can be things like a couple who have an open relationship, or who sometimes have three-ways or swing, but can also involve poly families in which there's 3 or more in the relationship. For example, a bisexual man who has both a girlfriend and a boyfriend, the two of which may or may not be involved with each other as well. For awhile, I was in a poly family with 4 members including myself, although I was only sexually involved with two of the three. Such relationships need not even be sexual. For example, I am homosexual, but likely panromantic. I could definitely see myself having a romantic-only girlfriend, but of course I'd be still having sex and bonding with men as well. I reject monogamy, at least for myself. I just don't understand it. I don't understand the things like jealousy and possessiveness people can have in relationships, either.

I've been in a few poly relationships before, and they're definitely for me. But it's not for everyone, and that's okay, too!

Anyone watch Rupaul's Drag Race?
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Page 1338 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 33812381288132813341335133613371338