Page 1326 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 32612261276131613221323132413251326
Results 33,126 to 33,129 of 33129

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuGamer View Post
    Just in case you didn't know today is the Day of Silence. It is explained in my signature.

I hope that you will join everyone who are participating in the Day of Silence!
    Wow. I completely missed that. Don't know how it is I didn't have any warning given how big some of my friends are on gay rights. All well, it's not like I'd have talked to anybody since I'm currently unemployed and my car was "totalled" in an accident (I think the insurance company is full of crap, the car runs fine. The back could use some repair, but nothing mechanical...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketaru View Post
    I'm currently unemployed and my car was "totalled" in an accident (I think the insurance company is full of crap, the car runs fine. The back could use some repair, but nothing mechanical...)
    Wow! I'm so sorry! I don't really know what it feels like since I don't have a car but I know its not fun........
    Image found on giphy.com. Re-sized by me.

Spoiler:- White 2 Nuzlocke Challenge:

Friend Safari: Ghost
    Friend Code: 2294 5102 6386
    Shinies i'm looking for: Phantump and Carbink. PM me with offers

my father used to take me to drive since i was 13, when i advanced into driving in actual roads i started to panic when cars are near so i pulled over and never again did i drive again
    i prefer walking or having a driver anyway

oh and i started a marvel/dc marathon this week, im pretty much finished with marvel, just gonna watch the x-men anime then start dc :3
    Last edited by Azurewing; Yesterday at 1:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketaru View Post
    Wow. I completely missed that. Don't know how it is I didn't have any warning given how big some of my friends are on gay rights. All well, it's not like I'd have talked to anybody since I'm currently unemployed and my car was "totalled" in an accident (I think the insurance company is full of crap, the car runs fine. The back could use some repair, but nothing mechanical...)
    Did the airbag go off? (I assume it didn't as you didn't mention it) Insurance companies declare cars totalled if the air bag goes off. At least that's my understanding.
    Twitter: @JohniVM because I like to talk about a lot of things. Even some that you don't really want to know about.

Page 1326 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 32612261276131613221323132413251326