Page 1338 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 33812381288132813341335133613371338
Results 33,426 to 33,441 of 33441

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

Been talking to a guy online lately and the best part is he plays Pokemon too! We've traded a couple of Pokemon and I helped him evolve them.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    Sorry for you, Mogar. Your relationship sounded so promising.
    Oh, I didn't remember you were asexual. I know this is kind off dumb question, but do you make it clear to your datees?
    Yeah I though so too but I'm alright.

Um, I kinda do. It depends on the situation because it's not really something that comes up in conversation. Most people just assume I'm heterosexual. If things get more serious like dating I do make it very clear, as I did with this boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    Been talking to a guy online lately and the best part is he plays Pokemon too! We've traded a couple of Pokemon and I helped him evolve them.
    That sounds like a fun relationship XD
    Plus it's great if you have common interests with your partner, just imagine being hyped for the next games together...
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

Hmm.... But I thought an attraction to both genders would be considered bisexual. I know I'm not cause I've only been attracted to one girl my entire life and several men.

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2i1drp5.png[/IMG]
    PO username: [PK]Dark Goddess
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/ot1z7n.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/fk9u1k.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Hokiemon of Nintendo Worlds for the banner
    and Dr. Chaos for the userbar. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Chibi Absol View Post
    Hmm.... But I thought an attraction to both genders would be considered bisexual. I know I'm not cause I've only been attracted to one girl my entire life and several men.
    The thing with bisexuality that people tend to flat out ignore and claim doesn't exist is that it's any amount of attraction to two or more genders. If you're attracted more to men but still have attraction to females, it's bi. If you're attracted to people no matter what their gender is, it's pan

Speaking of this stuff, I've been thinking some (even though I hate labels and don't care at all) about if I'm pan. I'm just like I don't care what gender you are. If you're a nice person, I would definitely be willing to be with you, and I don't need a relationship before being physically attracted, but I know it definitely makes the physical attraction stronger for me.

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

But then there's the fact that, from what I've read, if you're attracted to someone whose a transexual, you're automatically considered pan. That's why my situation kinda fell under a grey area since the only girl I found sexually attractive is trans.

[IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2i1drp5.png[/IMG]
    PO username: [PK]Dark Goddess
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/ot1z7n.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/fk9u1k.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Hokiemon of Nintendo Worlds for the banner
    and Dr. Chaos for the userbar. :3

But then there's the fact that, from what I've read, if you're attracted to someone whose a transexual, you're automatically considered pan. That's why my situation kinda fell under a grey area since the only girl I found sexually attractive is trans.
    Personally I don't see it that way. I think you can still be bi or straight and be attracted to that person.

So Utah is trying to make it illegal to marry outside a church in response to equal marriage rights passing. Anyone else seeing anything like this in their state?

L.F.D.

Pokemon Claim:

Like I said, it's two or more genders. It doesn't have to be purely cis-male and cis-female. It just needs to be two. If it's guys and transexual women, that's fine. Honestly, it's a matter of what you want to identify as.

As for the working around the making it legal in all 50 states, my state had equal marriage already (CT), but I know Texas passed a law making it legal for someone to not perform a marriage if it goes against their religious beliefs (aka everyone in Texas who is able to actually perform a wedding is able to say that they won't do it because it's a same sex couple and that's not what God wants)

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    Oh hey guys, long time no talk n' shiiiiit.
    [...]
    So tell me about y'all, how are you guys!?!?!?
    Hey Sir, long time!
    Glad to know you are so fine.
    I've been kind of busy... Previous posts and/or PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdude146 View Post
    The thing is he just came out a few months before we met and he realized he jumped into a relationship to fast and he doesn't feel ready for one and the other thing is he is from a small town and he got a job in his filed in his hometown and that is a once in a life time thing for him and the idea of moving to a city gives him anxiety and the job I want I will get better paying job in the area I'm from and I said to him I would move there even if I wouldn't get a good of a job as I would in the city I'm from but he said that I shouldn't give up my dream job for him.
    Oh, that's sad. But things might change, specially with jobs!
    I know it's fool to get so attached to those randomness, but "never" is too harsh. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Mogar View Post
    Yeah I though so too but I'm alright.

Um, I kinda do. It depends on the situation because it's not really something that comes up in conversation. Most people just assume I'm heterosexual. If things get more serious like dating I do make it very clear, as I did with this boy.
    Good. So that wasn't a misunderstanding. It looks like he underestimated your claim. >.>

Now, grandma hinted again yesterday. It was about LGBTs being murdered. She commented how some people can't let other people live their lives alone. Now I'm hopeful for her accepting me again. x)

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Came out as Bi/Pan last year.

Surprised I didn't find this group earlier.

I'll join.
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

Hiiiii everyone. My name is Brad. I'm going to be a senior in college this fall and I'm looking for a group of cool people to talk to while that's going on to keep my mind off of all the classes I should be focusing on, lol. I identify as pansexual and back in January started dating my first boyfriend

idk what else to say at the moment hahaha how is everyone's week going?

Hello everyone, I am so sorry I haven't come by in a while, just been busy doing other things, writing novels.
    Oh and meeting the woman in my signature, you know the one who's remained in my sig for about five years XD. So in other words, I met Amber Benson in Adelaide back in April for Comic Con, didn't just meet her, I had a platinum ticket so I met her at the meet and greet, got to have a great chat with her, she's seriously more awesome then I ever thought she was, kind, gentle, understand, hilarious and even if she is 38, has such a young spirit. Also had the dinner ticket with her, it was the most epic night of my life, I was sitting next to her and it was, she made the dinner so much more epic, and I got to sing with her, Under your spell, I wasn't good but still lol.
    I got an hug from her as well, and at the end of the CC a personal selfie when I went to see her for the last time.

Saw her again in Melbourne, the rules of CC was more stricter though, couldn't really get a selfie with Amber even though she wanted to, but she was awesome, at the end of that CC she came from the panel and let me take a quick selfie with her, if she comes to Brisbane/Sydney Comic con, I will probably see her again, maybe not ask for another selfie as I don't want to risk getting either into trouble (Emma Caulifeld, Anya from Buffy had gotten a scolding apparently when she took a selfie with someone else, so don't want to risk someone getting really peeved off at Amber if she does it the third time). Also had dinner with Amber too, was awesome but sadly it was only an hour, as they had both Emma and Amber dinner tickets together so the two rotated.

Anyways, I figure it would be good to come by and update you guys, I know a lot of the older members who may remember me talking about her from the first five years of this club's creation just may be very happy , of course since meeting her in Adelaide I can't stop talking about it, and why not one of my dreams came real, and Amber made it feel like the rest were possible. (I actually told her she had a huge impact on me for years, and I thanked her for being alive basically, that's when she hugged me, might have been the reason the personal selfie happened later hehe)

To all new members straight to the last person I welcomed, which might have been a year ago, welcome! All is welcome so don't feel like you have to ask
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 18th July 2015 at 11:20 PM.
    Claims Amber Benson as Bishie

United we stand but separated we fall
    As of April 18th, 2015, I met, hugged, took a selfie and a video with Amber Benson. This signature stands to the days where I wished for it, and that dream became reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Tooth View Post
    Oh, that's sad. But things might change, specially with jobs!
    I know it's fool to get so attached to those randomness, but "never" is too harsh. >.>.
    I know "never" is kind of a harsh word too say and who knows maybe someday the two of us will find away to make it work but for now I have finally decided to let go of the idea of him because I can't be happy if I keep living in the past and wishing for something that I can't have right now.

Hi, may I join? *presents Certified Lesbian card*
    I came out to my friends and mother when I was around 15 years old. 21 now and just recently got outed to my father and other family members (while I was not present.) There was, surprisingly, no bad reaction from them, but I haven't talked about it with any of them. To be honest I have no interest in discussing it. I don't see the point unless I were to talk about my girlfriend.

I know what you mean, Xena. That's the only reason why I haven't talked to family yet (except mom).

And welcome. ^^

I have claimed Nidoran ♀
        Spoiler:- My collections in Pokémon X:

3DS Friend Code: 2766-9498-2899
    Water Safari
    Savanna Pattern Vivillon

Can I join? I identify as Asexual, Panromantic and Genderfluid.

Page 1338 of 1338 FirstFirst ... 33812381288132813341335133613371338