Page 2 of 1331 FirstFirst 12345612521021002 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Alliance Club

.... Do you read Brendan? if not then go back to my first post, read slowly.. what does it say? is says no flaming or bashing at all... And yes you offended alot of people, and you are not sorry now get out because i don't want my club close because some person decides he/she doesn't like it.. its like that Mod club.... This club has more memebers then The Official Celebrity Club (And i used to own it) and i will not have you ruining it.. so please either join or just leave...

And yes to everyone who asked to join, you can i will add you now.

So does anyone want to tell us about your outside expericences?? and if you need comforting about it then just say so.. just because you might live far away doesn't mean we can't be here for you

Shiny Exggutor- Um.. i do have a lesbian pic, or two of Tara and Willow from Buffy the vampire slayer but i don't know if i be allowed to be them here so i have to ask first.. but i do have a pic of them just hugging or holding hands or whispering to each other if you don't mind...

Oh just in case you weren't sure yes its me Zelda but i changed my name to Willow's Tara
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 9th February 2005 at 5:17 AM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

NidoRena Guest

woo hoo sign me up

lesbian by the way

Okay Happy Bunny welcome to the club..

I remeber thier a lesbian on this board but i haven't seen her,, Riaku, Rito? something close to that, wonder if she wants to join

NidoRena Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara
    Okay Happy Bunny welcome to the club..

I remeber thier a lesbian on this board but i haven't seen her,, Riaku, Rito? something close to that, wonder if she wants to join
    ty

im sure there are many more....probably some that dont even know it yet lol

Shiny Exeggutor Guest

Shiny Exggutor- Um.. i do have a lesbian pic, or two of Tara and Willow from Buffy the vampire slayer but i don't know if i be allowed to be them here so i have to ask first.. but i do have a pic of them just hugging or holding hands or whispering to each other if you don't mind...

i was joking^

I'm having some trouble deciding if a kid in my school is gay or straight, I mean he's friends with tons of girls and his voice is kinda weird. Cant tell though. Also is there going to be like a question or topic that we can discuss or talk about?

Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 5069 0146 7587
    Name: Ryan
    Have/Wants: Click

Huntress Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GardevoirMaster
    I'm having some trouble deciding if a kid in my school is gay or straight, I mean he's friends with tons of girls and his voice is kinda weird. Cant tell though. Also is there going to be like a question or topic that we can discuss or talk about?
    You know, there are plenty of effeminite boys around. Some crossdress, some don't, but just because they're effeminite and have lots of female friends, doesn't mean they're Gay.

Rekkuza Guest

I wish I were a lesbian even though I am a boy.

You know, there are plenty of effeminite boys around. Some crossdress, some don't, but just because they're effeminite and have lots of female friends, doesn't mean they're Gay.
    I know it doesnt, thats why I was asking if anyone thought that. I should try and ask but he kinda scares me o_O

GM- Nah alot of guys hang around with alot of girls.. including me and it doesn't make them gay, yeah there will be topics, it will be kinda like a conversation (Without short words or sentances) where you are talking about one thing then suddenly jump to another
    SG- Oh lol okay
    RekKauza- Heh, you can be.. oh you mean Lesbian as in better term to discribe a gay girl? I get it.. but it doesn't matter about which one is which, guys can be called lesbians just much as girls can be called gay
    Huntress- So.. are you joining? (Or did you change your name?)
    NidoRena- Yeah probably

NidoRena Guest

got a name change.....was happy bunny lol

better term than lesbian.....hmmm
    could go politcaly correct and use "professional carpet cleaner".....sorry couldnt resist

XP That makes sense but I dont think it would be a nice name to call someone.

Eulogy Guest

Does anyone think I should tell my friends or family that I`m bisexual. I afraid they would disown me if I do though.-_-

OK, I saw a lot of flaming in the posts (no, not flaming as in gay XD ) but, yeah can you guys please keep the flaming down? I mean, I think this club is a good idea, but if it leads to too many fights then I have to close it. K, now lets keep this mature and supportive
    Gone.

http://psiumbreon.livejournal.com/82372.html

NidoRena Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Team Magma Girl
    Does anyone think I should tell my friends or family that I`m bisexual. I afraid they would disown me if I do though.-_-
    family dosent need to be told...its really none of their bussiness...unless you still live with your parents and start bringing home girls that wear boots and have short hair,that might raise a few questions.

but if you live on your own then there is no real reason they need to know...and if they find out and do get upset about it they will have to learn to live it and over time things may go back to the way they were

as for freinds...if you tell them and they dont accept it.they were never truely your friend.

personaly my best friend was living with me and i kept the fact i am gay from her..and that i was deeply in love with her.one day a year later i couldnt stand it anymore and i told her the truth....turned out she was doign the same thing i was and that she was in love with me....shes been my wife for almost 7 years now.
    so you never know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon_07
    OK, I saw a lot of flaming in the posts (no, not flaming as in gay XD ) but, yeah can you guys please keep the flaming down? I mean, I think this club is a good idea, but if it leads to too many fights then I have to close it. K, now lets keep this mature and supportive
    Yeh thanks.. i was actually thinking if he/she posted in here again i tell everyone to igonre them and pretand he not here because i am not gonna risk one of my good ideas that have actually come into being and exist end up been dog food.

TMG- Hmm, I think you should, if your family disowns you then they aren't good people, and they will come terms with it someday, and its better to have it out in the open then hide it forever, your friends aren't obiously true if they did that.. but its your desicion, but don't yell at them just talk to them quietly about it

AngryToon Guest

A lot of homosexuals/bisexuals fear to tell their parents the truth cus most are very missunderstanding about topics like those.

I personally am not telling my family until I move out. Either my mom would disown me or beat the crap outta me. o___o;

PS. If the dude flames again, why don't we just report 'im to a mod? I mean, dudes like that shouldn't even be here.

*dies*

Quote Originally Posted by Team Magma Girl
    Well, how does your family act toward gay or bisexual people in general?
    If they're indifferent or react well toward them, well, no need to state the obvious. :3

I remember when I thought I was bi. Keeping this secret to myself was making me ill.

Finally, I went and told my sister how I felt. She took it well. Then she made me tell my mother, and surprisingly, she took it well too.
    You never really know how people will react until it happens, I guess.

Actually, I'm neither gay nor bi, but I do know how it is trying to tell someone.

PEACE!

Dragon King Guest

I Will Join. I Mean, Who Cares If Someone Is Gy Or Streight?*Bad Spelling* Im Streight By The Way.

Good point Pilo, Like for example i was afraid to tell one my friends Hazel that i liked Pokemon but once i did she said she sort of liked them too, so yeh you never know unless if you try..

Dragon King- Okay i add you to the memebers list,, just so you know how its spelled its Straight, its okay we all makes mistakes and have flaws

Sawah Guest

Can I join?
    I'm a girl in Australia who's about five weeks away from importing the woman I love, from Kansas <3

Sure Sawah welcome to the club.. um a bit confused, you mean she coming from Kanas? or she going to Kansas? anyway welcome i will add you to the memebers list...

Topic: Are you scared to tell the people the truth?

Sawah Guest

She's coming from Kansas ^_^ Well, she's there now.
    Soon, she'll be here. In my arms, and my bed.
    Isn't love grand?

Dark_Master Guest

Too much detail, lol. (Joking BTW)

Hiya. ^_^
    Mind if i join? I'm a bisexual girl from the UK, btw.
    .:My Xanga:.+.:My Art:.
    "Co-Owner of 'The Gay/Lesbian Alliance Club'"

Page 2 of 1331 FirstFirst 12345612521021002 ... LastLast